No Accounting For Chaos Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

The familiar phrase sent a pulse of pleasure through Marcie. She looked over at him.

"Oh," she said, passing the juice glasses across the bar, "that is easy, neta: To serve, naturally."

It was his turn to shoot a glance at Marcie. As if reading her mind, she interpreted his look to mean: She wants to submit. Marcie shook the idea from her head, trying not to see herself kneeling in front of him as she just had done.

"To serve, Mahitha. In what way do you aspire to serve?" He took a sip and leaned away a little. Marcie noted with an odd sense of jealousy the tenting of his kaftan.

"Yes, neta. To serve my ashram, my community, my family and my country, and most importantly, to increase the flow of life force in the world."

"And how do you do that, Mahitha? How do you increase the flow of life force?"

She hesitated as if she was embarrassed.

"Stop, Monty. You're embarrassing her."

"Is that it, Mahitha? Are you embarrassed to answer how you increase the flow of life force."

But she was shaking her head. "No neta, not at all. I was wondering how to put it, is all."

"Perhaps it is easier to show us? Why don't you come over here..."

Marcie knew where this was heading, or at least suspected it, and she shifted uncomfortably on the stool, trying to catch his eye, shaking her head 'No' as subtly as she could.

Before anyone had spoken another word, Mahitha was standing in front of them and gracefully peeled her gown up over her head. For the second time that day, Marcie's eyes were drawn to the woman's thick patch of ink-black hair covering her pubis. Her eyes traveled up the young woman's body, her flat belly, full breasts and her innocent open eyes. She could feel her own arousal building at the thought of what was undoubtedly about to happen.

"...could you help Marcie with her thong, Mahitha. I would like her to be open for this."

Marcie was about to protest, but Mahitha stepped forward and nimbly undid the knots, pulling the thong away from her lips. She blushed as she saw how wet the leather was from her juices. She could smell the other woman's musk and then her own. Little sparks of arousal leapt from Mahitha's fingers into Marcie.

"Open your legs a little wider, sweetie, let Mahitha strip you." He whispered in her ear.

"No..no...please" She whispered back, as if Mahitha couldn't hear her, as if she meant it, as if anyone in the plane wanted anything other than to visit the river.

"Marcie is obviously new to this, Mahitha, and I think a little embarrassed at having been so intimate with me just now. Were you uncomfortable when Marcie took me into her throat, Mahitha?"

"Uncomfortable, neta?" She stood back as if that was the most outlandish thing he could have said. "No. Not at all. I was observing your passion, Marcie. You enjoy having his...lingam in your throat...it was very passionate."

"When did you last ride the stallion, Mahitha?"

"It is the Blossoming Tree, neta, and it was just now while Marcie had your lingam inside her, neta."

Marcie gasped looking up at the woman. Mahitha's face was innocent and open as if she were discussing the latest recipe for avocado soup.

"Here Marcie. Help me." He took her hand and reached forward, beckoning Mahitha to come closer. Before she realized what he was planning, he had guided her fingers to the woman's slit, pushing them down and under the top of her legs. "Show us. Marcie. What do you want?"

To her amazement, the woman's vagina practically swallowed her fingers. Monty's hand slid back pushing on her knuckles, but Mahitha had opened her legs slightly and her pussy had grabbed Marcie's finger tips, pulling them into herself. "I...I...uhm...I don't know, Monty....I don't understand." But she did understand. She understood that her own white fire was rekindled, that the smoothness and oiliness of Mahitha's channel invited her to push in deeper. That she wanted Monty to push into her, that she wanted to kiss this woman, to feel her pussy lips with her tongue.

Monty reached up and lightly brushed her nipples, teasing a moan from her. With his free hand, he guided Mahitha's fingers to his erection and looked at Marcie as she watched the young woman stroke him through his kaftan.

"Tell us what you want, Marcie."

She knew what she wanted. She wanted to be engulfed in the white fire. To crest on the ocean and rise up into the sky. "I want the white fire, Monty." She said softly.

At the words, Mahitha's eyes grew large and she looked at him, questioning. He kept Marcie's hand pressed into the young woman's pussy and nodded slightly. Moments later, she rolled her eyes up behind her lids and a guttural moan escaped her, followed by a stream of Hindi. Monty kept Marcie's hand pressed against her mons until she felt her lips thicken and a flow of lubricant spend down. She watched the woman's hand squeezing Monty's cock through the material and wanted desperately for that to be her doing it to him.

And then he took Marcie's hand and brought her soaked fingers to her lips, the implication was obvious. She opened her mouth and let him paint her tongue with Mahitha's juices. "Taste her, Marcie. Taste her juices from the blossoming tree."

The weekend at Grey's Pointe came back to her, her first experience with a woman, with Antoinelle. Mahitha tasted different. Different also from her own musk – like night-blooming jasmine or honeysuckle. She let him coat her tongue, reaching back down into Mahitha and back up into her mouth. She opened her legs wider, the hard wood of the stool pressing into her cheeks.

Mahitha stood still, her eyes closed, her voice softly uttering unintelligible words, like a prayer. Over and over again, they scooped her juices from her, painting Marcie's lips, her tongue and face. The night of the ritual cleansing came rushing back to her and she felt the fire licking up her spine.

"Mahitha is a recent graduate, Marcie. Just as you will be. She has trained for years and has only recently crested. What took her years, you have done in a few short months. But her training gave her something you haven't had – a deep understanding of Tantra. Along the way, she has learned the deep meanings of 'weaving.' Of truly incorporating the life force into every action she undertakes. When a graduate does the most mundane thing, it is woven into the life force. When she makes orange juice for two people, it is imbued with life force. And when she accepts another into her, she weaves that life force into her own.

"I am asking something huge of you, Marcie. I know it. Believe me, I know it. I am asking you to trust me. To understand that the pleasure I give you, that I give anyone who seeks the life force, is given freely without 'strings attached.' But I am giving you something much more. I am tying the knot with you, Marcie. I am joining with you in a few weeks in a way we have never done before, and you must be ready for it. You must understand that I am giving myself to you in a way I have never given myself to anyone before.

"But it isn't something you can own, Marcie. It isn't yours. The life force flows around us, all of us. We focus it when we climax. We give it when we make love. But we can't own it. We can only make it flow between us. The stronger the flow, the more we have. I need you to let the life force flow from you, as you have been accepting it from me. Not just when we make love, but always. You must achieve this, Marcie if you are going to survive our union."

She thought she understood. The jealousy and anger brewing deep inside her at the thought he was going to fuck this woman before the flight was over mingled with the intensity of her own arousal. The fire was glowing orange and red in her cunt, yellow along her lower spine and bright white around her head. She would do him one better. She would have this woman before he did. If it was okay for him to share his life force with her, it was surely okay for her to do the same. She reached for Mahitha and slipped her fingers deep inside her, feeling the warmth and the slipperiness of her cunt. She needed to taste her directly. Keeping her hand inside her, she stood up. "I need to taste her, Monty. I need you inside me. Help me."

She stood weakly, feeling the leather thong peel away onto the floor and tried to figure out how to maneuver Mahitha and herself to the curtained bed. He smiled and shook his head. Taking her hand from Mahitha's vagina, he placed it in her mouth and led the two of them to the bed.

Marcie laid down on the bed, spreading her legs, inviting Monty to penetrate her. Instead, he knelt next to her, lifting her head back exposing her neck, putting a pillow under her waist, lifting up her naked pubis. He invited Mahitha to kneel over her breasts facing her feet and Marcie stared into the pink valley between the woman's thick lips.

"Help, her, Marcie. Help her tree blossom and she and I will help you swim in the white fire." She was already immersed in it. From her toes to the tips of her breasts, she was glowing like a hot coal. She lifted her fingers to spread Mahitha's lips open, to stare into her and invite her to straddle her mouth. She needed to shove her tongue into that cunt, to scoop her juices and feed her own fire.

And then she felt Monty begin to penetrate her with his fingers. Four at once and she moaned, urging him to fuck her, to fist her as he had done the last times. She spread her legs wide and thrust herself at him, while she pulled Mahitha down on her mouth. She tasted sweet and salty, a strong spicy smell, but not cinnamon like Monty's. She plunged her tongue into her even as Monty thrust his hand inside her own cunt. She grunted into Mahitha's pussy, pushing her tongue as deep as she could go every time he penetrated her. When he pulled out his hand, she pulled back her tongue. In and out, she let him set the rhythm.

Mahitha had shifted slightly and Marcie realized she and Monty were kissing. The image inflamed her further and she lifted her face to lick Mahitha's clit to force her to bear down on her and give herself up. She heard the woman moan and felt a small victory. And then Mahitha began grinding her cunt into Marcie's face, pushing hard against her chin, shoving her asshole onto Marcie's nose. Monty shoved his fist deeply into her at the same time, and she willed the fire to envelope her brain where she could feel it flickering in her head. In moments, the two of them carried her over the top, engulfing her in an onrush of flames that blinded her.

She was floating, like she had been once before. She couldn't remember when. She couldn't remember the names. She was. She stretched from one end to the other. Of what she couldn't say – she had so few words. She floated. Floated. The fog cleared. The ocean thrummed beneath her, her body dissolved into fire, air, water and earth. Earth. She saw the earth far below her, a ball of blue mist with land. She floated and she saw the white fire coming towards her – a conflagration like she had never experienced, but she wasn't afraid. It raced towards her consuming everything she saw until it consumed her. And then she wasn't.

* - * - * - *

She awoke, alone in the bed and disoriented. She couldn't tell what time it was, how long she had slept or even where she was. And then Mahitha's smell drifted up from her lips and the scene came rushing back to her, re-igniting the orange fire in her groin to a smoldering glow. She lay quietly reflecting on how she had so easily given into...whatever it was they had just done. She could hear their voices and strained to listen to what they were saying.

"But, neta! The White Fire. I've never known anyone who experienced the White Fire...isn't it rare?"

"I suppose," he sounded nonplussed. "Does it matter?"

"No...I suppose not, but she...she is so new, isn't she? How long has she been studying?"

"Not long, Mahitha. Not very long. It is too complicated to explain, but it is a bit amazing, isn't it? It's why I am marrying her. But I am a little worried. She has so much to learn before the union and I don't know if there is enough time."

"The White Fire, neta. That alone should be enough, no?"

"No, Mahitha, that isn't nearly enough. You know what can happen for an ill-prepared recipient. I will need all the help I can get, yes?"

"Of course, neta, I will help you. And I am sure our sisters will help."

As her body woke up further, she realized she needed to pee. She ran her hands down her body, pulling the sheet off of her and feeling her nakedness. When her fingers ran across her vagina, she realized how sore it was – no doubt from Monty's fisting. She had to get up.

"Ahhh, there you are!" Monty greeted her with a hug, rubbing his hands across her back and naked cheeks.

"How long was I out?"

"Not long – maybe a half an hour."

She looked over to see Mahitha had put on her dress, leaving her the only one without any clothes.

"I need to pee." She started to make her way to the bathroom, when Mahitha intercepted her.

"I will help you, Marcie." She didn't say it as if it were a question, but as a fact.

"I..." she looked over at Monty, wondering what social faux pas she was about to commit. He nodded. "Uhmmm, okay?"

Mahitha stood while Marcie sat and let the urine stream from her, her eyes closed trying to ignore her new-found attendant. As her bladder emptied, the orange glow flickered, reminding her of her near constant arousal. She reached for the toilet paper, but Mahitha stopped her.

"No, Marcie. Let me." Mahitha reached between her legs and wiped gently. She pushed against Marcie's labia, soaking up the moisture there and then pushed back to wipe her asshole. Marcie hadn't had anyone wipe her since she was two years old and it made her feel helpless. Mahitha repeated the process with a new piece of toilet paper, opening Marcie's legs further. "We have to apply more cream. Just sit for a moment."

She turned to the cabinet and retrieved the jar of cream, taking some on her fingers. "Can you spread your lips for me? We need to get it inside and outside this time."

Marcie shook her head slightly, incredulous as she saw herself opening her cunny to the woman. Her fingers felt so soft and gentle, pushing into her and sliding out, rubbing across her stiffening clit. Marcie blushed at the thought she was becoming aroused by what otherwise seemed like such a clinical process. Mahitha just smiled and continued to apply the cream, all over her labia and up across her stubble.

Taking another dollop, Mahitha ran her fingers across Marcie's nipples, massaging them until the cream disappeared. Again, Marcie blushed as the stimulation raised bumps on her areolae and her nipples stiffened.

"What do you want," Mahitha asked her and Marcie was taken aback by the phrase.

"Do you all say that? Monty asks me that all of the time, at the bar earlier...and he asked you at the bar..." The memory of Mahitha stripping and offering herself to her deepened her blush.

"It is an important question, do you not think so?" Mahitha's fingers continued to massage her nipples sending sparks up her spine.

"I...I want to marry Monty?" Even as she said it she knew it sounded stupid, in spite of it being the truth. Mahitha just stared at her, her expression unreadable and pulled her fingers away.

"Come. We have to get your badhi back on." She offered Marcie her hand and flushed the toilet.

Marcie stood at the bar while Mahitha reattached the thong. The feeling of being helpless and a child came back, made all the more intense by her nakedness and exposure. Monty seemed to be ignoring them, deeply engrossed at his computer. He looked up when they were done and flashed her a smile.

"I hope Mahitha is attending to your needs?" The way he said it, she understood he was amused by her confusion. She raised her eyebrows and nodded, uncertain what to say. "Well, I have to say, you look fantastic. I really like seeing you this way, your pussy split open by that leather, your nipples erect and inviting. Perhaps we'll only be naked around the house after we're married, hmmm?"

She narrowed her eyes at him, wondering why he was teasing her, especially with Mahitha's head so close to her cunny.

"Come sit next to me. We are already 5 hours into the flight and we have a lot to do before we arrive at the ashram. You need to understand the ceremonies, what will be expected of you and so on. Mahitha is here to help. The others will expect you to know everything already and will be surprised at your ignorance."

His shift into a business-like tone caught her by surprise and she moved quickly to comply. She wondered if it was anxiety and whether it might be because her lack of training would reflect badly on him. Mahitha continued to move around the cabin. Marcie realized she was getting hungry and stopped him mid-sentence. "Is it okay to eat? I haven't eaten anything since yesterday I think."

"Of course. How stupid of me. Starting now, until we leave the ashram, however, it will be a strict vegetarian Indian diet. Will you be okay?"

It wasn't like she had much of a choice. "Anything. I'm sure I'll be fine."

Mahitha had already set about preparing a meal, taking out bins from the refrigerator and pans from cupboards. As Monty introduced her to the ceremony, Marcie became light headed, the smell of the oil and spices increasing her hunger.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I can't concentrate. The food smells so delicious and I must be a little sleepy. Just repeat that last part again..."

"No, no," he smiled slightly, "it's okay. Let's hold off til you've eaten. And I suppose it would help if you took some notes?"

The thought had occurred to her, but she wasn't sure how much he was going to cover. Sitting naked on the couch, the thong pressing against her clit, her nipples still erect, she was slightly aroused again by the thought of being his whore. It was difficult not thinking it, given she was the only one undressed, it was his plane, and she seemed to be expected to have sex at any moment. Her juices flowed at the thought of taking him in her mouth again and at the memory of his fist inside her. She tried to concentrate on something else but the smells of the food, the intensity of the memories and her nakedness conspired to keep the various colored flames ignited. She turned to kiss him and realized she hadn't washed her face clean of Mahitha's musk.

"Mmmmm," he said, breaking away. "That tastes wonderful."

She knew he was calling attention to the other woman's smell and she slapped his shoulder in response. "I should have washed my face," she muttered.

"Not on my account. I love that cologne."

* - * - * - *

She wolfed the food down without waiting for the others. Only after her third forkful did she realize how rude she had been, but the combination of her hunger and the aroma of the seasoned vegetables was irresistible. She looked up sheepishly when she saw Mahitha slowly chewing her first bite, and Marcie twitched her mouth at Monty. His eyes twinkled telegraphing he understood and didn't care.

He continued. "There are a set of purification rituals you will need to...en...go through...I was going to say 'endure,' but I remembered they can be a lot of fun. A little tedious, but fun." She picked up the pen and made a note.

"Tedious, neta? I beg to differ. The cleansing is an important step and I thought it was so...intimate."

He nodded and continued to list the procedures. "Everyday there will be a routine – a ritual cleansing...no, not like our ritual cleansing," he quickly addressed Marcie's horrified look, "although you are welcome to experience it that way if you are so inclined. It can be arranged." She couldn't decide if he was teasing her or suggesting he would follow through on the idea. Her cunny pulsed at the thought she would be strung out, exposed and painted with her own juices...and not by him. She shook her head of the image and concentrated on eating, listening and taking notes.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers