No Accounting for Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down in the sensuous embrace of the leather upholstery. If things didn't work out with Jane, maybe I could fuck the car seat.

"Wow! Nice wheels," I gasped. "You're not skimming the pension plan, are you?"

"Damn! Now that you know, I'll have to kill you," she laughed. "Do you have a preferred manner of execution, or may I use my imagination?"

Shit! She's gorgeous, smart, sharp, and a major flirt. Use your imagination, I thought. I sure am!

She smiled. "Daddy's graduation present," she said, stroking the steering wheel lovingly. "I don't drive it often, so it looks newer than it is. It's pretty sweet, though, isn't it?"

Pretty sweet, indeed. Just like the driver.

Her right foot pressed down, and she planted me back in my seat. I took advantage of her attention being occupied to check her out a little more.

The seatbelt came down over her shoulder, passing through the deep valley between her breasts, on its way across her flat belly to cinch around her narrow waist. Her hair had a sexy wave to it, draped over the full curves of her breast . I was lost in my observations when she spoke up.

"I hope you don't think I'm being too forward by asking you to dinner," she said, glancing over at me. She almost caught me ogling her tits, but I managed to get my eyes back up to her face in time. "I've always been a straight-forward type of girl."

"Why did you ask me?" I wondered. "We really hadn't had much interaction. What made you..."

"I like the way you look at me," she said, answering the question before I could finish it. "Most guys just leer at me like a piece of meat...which is kind of fun, sometimes, I'll admit. You do the same thing, but you try to hide it. I get the feeling it's not just that you don't want to get caught. It seems like you're more concerned with how I feel about being watched, like you're trying to respect me, even though your hormones are saying otherwise."

Straight-forward type of girl...understatement of the year. She knew I lusted after her body, and wanted me to. I knew where we were going to end up now, and surprisingly, that calmed me down. I could enjoy the fun.

"I can't help watching you," I replied. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

"Ooooooo, I like the way you give compliments, too. Thank you, Gary," she giggled.

The rest of the trip to the restaurant was filled with idle chit-chat, while I watched her manoeuvre the car expertly through the traffic. Thankfully, the suspension of the Mercedes didn't absorb all of the bumps in the road, letting enough of them through to jiggle her boobs nicely under my attentive gaze.

***

We walked into the restaurant together, with me trailing her by a few steps. She was giving it the full, fashion model strut, each foot crossing over the centre line with every step. Her hips swung from side to side, a show for my benefit. We reached the table, and I pulled her chair out for her. The waiter left us with our menus, and our conversation.

"I won't be drinking tonight, as I'm driving. I'm afraid that means you won't be able to get me drunk and have your way with me, but..." she smiled and leaned closer, lowering her voice to a whisper, "...I think your chances are pretty good, anyway." I laughed.

"Well, let's have dinner first," I said quietly, "so we don't disturb all these people with noisy sex on the table."

"Yes," she giggled, "that would probably be best." Her eyes had a playful sparkle. I had noticed her eyes that first day, when Helen had brought our new accountant to my attention. Every time I had seen her since, they had captured my imagination, even when the rest of my mind was lost in fantasies about her luscious, curvaceous body.

"May I tell you something?" I asked.

"Of course," she said, "Please do."

"You have the most remarkable eyes," I said, staring at those soulful blue orbs. Her lashes fluttered modestly. "And I love the glasses. They're like little picture frames, around twin masterpieces. Very sexy."

"I'm glad you like them," she whispered, "because I'm quite blind without them. Well, for reading anyway. Thank you again Gary."

Speaking of reading, we had meals to choose, so a few minutes of quiet contemplation followed. The waiter returned, took our orders, and left us alone again. Jane removed her glasses, and leaned in a little so we could talk.

That little black dress she was wearing? Made for nights like this, in lighting like this, filled with a body like hers. That little lean not only made it easier for us to talk, but gave me the perfect view of her boobs. Since we weren't at work, and she had made it pretty clear that she was interested in the same thing I was, I felt more comfortable letting my eyes wander to places my hands would hopefully soon be following. With her glasses resting on the table, her face was uncluttered, and the effect was astounding.

I thought she was beautiful with the glasses, but without them, she was stunning. Her eyes, always a focal point, now shone even more. I was staring.

"You're making me self conscious," she whispered, "looking at me like that. It's exciting."

My eyes rested for a few lingering seconds on the open cleavage her dress revealed. She smiled again.

"I had thought we would do the traditional date stuff tonight," she said, looking deep into my eyes. "You know...dinner, a movie, a little necking...but I get the feeling we're going to skip a few steps."

"Only if that's what you want. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with," I replied.

"Oh, I want to," she purred, smiling again, "and a little force is sometimes desirable."

Dinner arrived a few minutes later, and we ate with surprising levels of restraint, given we had both already decided to indulge in each other's bodies at the earliest convenience. There were many knowing looks exchanged, and several thinly veiled lascivious grins, but we didn't rush through our meals. The food was very good, and Jane let out a few moans of joy, presumably about the taste of her dinner, but I imagined I might be hearing similar sounds, for more intimate reasons, soon enough.

After desert...crème brûlée, of course, during the consumption of which she sang me an aria of near orgasmic pleasure...we sat quietly, drinking coffee and giving each other the once over again. I'm no Adonis, but keep in reasonable shape, so I hoped she wouldn't be disappointed. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be.

When we left the restaurant, Jane handed her valet ticket to the attendant. I was standing behind her, and touched her shoulders with both hands. I felt her shiver slightly, and she breathed a barely audible moan, leaning back against me gently. Her rump grazed the bulge in my pants, accidentally at first, then with more deliberate purpose. I leaned closer, pulling her dark tresses aside, and kissing the side of her neck softly. This moan was a little louder, but there was no one to hear it but me. As the car arrived, we separated, with a parting rub of her ass across my crotch.

I was barely seated before she drove off briskly, blending into traffic and racing towards my apartment. We made it a few blocks before she abruptly pulled over and parked on a side street. She turned the car off, and undid her seatbelt.

"I can't wait," she growled, reaching across me to push the adjustments on my seat. A few seconds of whirring sounds later, I was more reclined, and my seat was all the way back. She kicked off her heels, and crawled over the console onto my lap.

Her lips were hot, wet, and feverishly passionate, as they found mine in what has to be the most erotic first kiss ever. Her tongue pressed past mine, burrowing deep into my mouth, with accompanying groans of desire. She was in my arms for the first time, and I felt her slender curves under my gently caressing hands. Her ass, so firm. The magnificent swell of her chest crushed against mine. She was everything I hoped she'd be and more.

We spent about fifteen minutes parked in the dwindling light, steaming up the windows with ragged, excited breaths of need. We kissed with escalating passion, pawing at each other in desperation. Jane finally pulled away.

"Damn, I wish this car had more room!" she hissed.

"We can be at my place in ten minutes," I said, palming her left breast firmly. "Lots of room there. Big bed, clean sheets, breakfast in the morning?"

"Like I said before, your chances are pretty good," she laughed, turning carefully in my arms to avoid damaging my erection. She crawled back into her seat, fired up the engine, and drove quickly in the direction of the bed in question.

The parking gods were even with us, as a spot opened up just as we drove by, allowing Jane to slide the Mercedes in smoothly. She put her shoes back on, grabbed her purse, and took my offered arm as I led the way to the lobby door. A minute later, we were in the elevator, picking up where we left off in the car, with the same level of lust in each kiss. The doors opened, and she begrudgingly released her embrace, to allow us to walk to my door.

Once we were inside, she took a slow look around. It was a guy's apartment, I admit, but I kept it relatively clean, and had given it a quick scrub a few hours ago, just in case we had ended up here. Now we were.

She completed her inspection tour, and joined me on the couch, kicking her shoes off. She pulled her legs up, and turned to face me, mirroring my position on the other end of the couch. My arm was resting across the back of the seat, extended in her direction, and she did the same, her hand laying softly on mine.

"So...here we are," she said, hooding her eyes seductively. She playfully walked her fingers up my arm, easing forward to extend her reach until her hand was cupping the back of my neck. She leaned back again, pulling me with her, bringing my body to hers. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and we kissed again. This kiss was softer, gentler, and less frenetic than before, as if she was happy, relaxed...comfortable with me. I was certainly comfortable with her.

"Okay, Gary," she whispered, her face inches from mine, "I realize that this may seem a little late to bring this up, but we need to talk about what happens after we...um...after 'it' happens."

"Are you asking me if I'll respect you in the morning?" I laughed. "I already do."

"Well, thank you, but I was thinking more about the office," she said. "We need to be cool there, understand?"

"Of course. Work is work, and personal life is separate. The office is a cool zone," I nodded.

"Good. So," she smiled, "since this isn't the office, this is definitely not a cool zone. In fact, I'm getting more than a little warm. I might be overdressed."

"I understand," I said, sitting up, "Do you want to take it off, or should I just rip your clothes off, and fuck you senseless?"

"Ooooooo, that sounds like fun," she giggled, standing up, "but I really like this dress. How about I take it off...then you fuck me senseless!"

"Deal!" I laughed.

Jane stood in front of me, reaching behind to unzip her dress. I could see why she liked the dress. In the car, it was hidden by her position ; in the restaurant, by the dim lighting, but now I could see it clearly, and it was very pretty. Slinky, sensuous and trimmed in satin, the monotone look worked great with her dark hair and glasses. It hugged her curves like a black second skin, and she very slowly peeled it forward, before sliding it down to her hips and letting it fall around her feet. She stepped out of it, and stood with her hips cocked to the side, in a matching bra and panty set, black, as well.

Sexy. Sultry. Spectacular. She took off her glasses, and put them on the end table before straddling my lap. She sat down and pressed her lips to mine again, moaning softly as I took her in my arms.

My hands roamed across her body, caressing her skin...so smooth, warm and silky...while we continued to feast on each other. When I brushed across the back of her bra, she moaned, and pulled away.

"Please..." she hissed, "... take it off. My girls long to be free!" Ah yes, straight-forward.

I managed to get the damn thing off without fumbling like an overzealous virgin, but as the garment fell away, my cool melted completely.

I have an admission to make : I'm a boob man. I like them big, firm and available. I mean, I like and appreciate a nice ass, great legs, and a pretty face, as much as the next guy. Jane had all of those attributes, of course, and more, but when her bra dropped to my lap, I was dumbstruck. I sat there, with this gorgeous, nearly naked creature straddling my lap, for several seconds, gazing at her breasts in awe.

"Do you like them?" she whispered, leaning closer. She brushed her erect nipples across my face, encouraging them to stand up even taller. When one of the dusty rose coloured nubs raked across my lips, I sucked it in, latching on like a hungry child.

"Mmmmm, I'll take that as a 'yes'," she moaned, bringing her hand to the back of my head to hold me in place. "That's a good boy. Suck my nipples, my darling. It feels so good."

Like I said, I'm a boob man. Maybe I was breast fed as a kid...maybe I wasn't, and that's why I loved them so much. Whatever the reason, a woman's breasts were always my favourite part of her body, and now that I had my hands...and lips...on Jane's magnificent pair, I was in heaven. I switched back and forth, from one nipple to the other, coaxing them to maximum height, gnawing on them gently, while caressing the full, resilient globes with loving devotion.

"Jesus, Gary," she laughed, grinding her hips down. I was rock hard, and she had her hot pussy resting right on the bulge that was threatening to rip out of my pants. "What the fuck are you packing down there?" She lifted off my lap, and knelt in front of me, palming my crotch. "Wow!" Her hands went to my belt, reefing it open. I stood to make her job easier, and she wrestled my pants down, smiling at my obscenely tented underwear.

"Oh my!" she giggled, looking skyward. "Thank you!" She peeled the fabric down, and my cock sprung out. "Mmmmm, yes...thank you so much!" Her mouth opened and engulfed my hard shaft.

I stood there in my living room, with my pants around my ankles. My underwear was bunched up just below my balls, and Jane, my half nude, buxom, personal goddess of accounting, had the head of my cock pressed against the back of her throat, as she struggled to get even more of my length past her lips. She gagged, and pulled back.

"Shit! I can't do it," she smiled up at me, stroking her hand along my saliva dampened dick. "I guess you'll just have to settle for my other holes, both of which are anxious to make your friend's acquaintance." She patted my hard pole, stood up, and sauntered toward my bedroom, disappearing around the corner. A few seconds later, her panties flew back out the door. Did she just say she wanted it in the ass? Surprises never cease.

I shed clothes as fast as I could, leaving a trail that ended with my socks in the doorway of my bedroom. Jane was already under the covers, looking at me with a 'come hither' expression. Even in my apartment, she had taken control, not that I was complaining. Regardless of whose idea it was, she was in my bed, naked and willing. I joined her.

Time ceased to have meaning. We rolled around on the bed, kissing, caressing and voicing our need quietly. My lips found her breasts again, and while I was suckling her, I ran my fingertips between her legs. She responded with a groan, and her thighs spread wide, giving me better access. I felt no hair, but plenty of heat and moisture. Curiosity piqued.

When I came face to face, so to speak, with her pretty pussy, I suddenly became very hungry. You've heard of women who refer to their vagina as a flower? Jane's was an orchid... exotic, fragrant, and unique. Delicious, too, a syrupy sweetness that made my tongue happy, and eager for a second helping. Her juices were not dispensed sparingly, and I guzzled down all she could produce. Yummy.

Her cunt opened wider, welcoming my fingers and tongue between the engorged lips. Her clit peeked out, asking for more attention, so that's what I gave it, licking around the little pink button gently.

"Mmmm, that's it, Gary. Lick my little kitty," she breathed. "Your tongue feels wonderful."

I followed her directions, and before long, Jane's words were being muffled by the pillow she was holding over her face. They weren't really words, anyway, just screams and shrieks, obvious enough in meaning. I enjoyed hearing her sounds of pleasure in the quiet apartment, knowing that I was able to make her feel that way. Her thighs gripped my head as she twisted her body in the throes of a huge orgasm, finally pushed over the edge by my mouth and tongue on the dripping folds of her snatch.

"Holy shit!" Jane gasped, when she pulled the pillow away. "That was unexpected. Most guys just give a few compulsory licks to say they care about their partner, then it's all about them."

"Most guys?" I questioned, still between her legs. "How many are we talking about here?" I wasn't passing judgement, just curious. I'd like nothing better than to bring that list to a screeching halt.

"Yeah, that didn't come out quite the way I heard it in my head," she laughed. "Between that and my asking you out, you must think I'm quite the tart. What I meant to say...in my limited experience, most of the guys I've been with don't devote the time to make a girl cum like that. My friends tell a similar story. I meant it as a compliment to you, not an insult to me." She looked away, embarrassed.

"Jane," I said, moving up the bed beside her, "don't worry. I didn't think you were a...what was it? A tart? I was joking." I kissed her softly. For the first time, she wasn't in control, and I saw the vulnerable Jane. It was refreshing.

"Thank you for understanding," she whispered, and smiled back at me. "Now, where were we, before my mouth runneth over?" She laid back, urging me atop her. She didn't need to ask twice.

Her left hand reached out elegantly, and encircled my cock, guiding me toward her heavenly pussy. She nestled the head between her slippery lips, poised at the entrance to her fiery depths.

"Nice and easy, please," she whispered, gazing into my eyes. "I don't think I've ever had anyone quite your size before. Shit, that didn't sound very good either, did it?" I laughed.

"The only question that matters now, is whether you want this particular someone my size," I said, rocking my hips back and forth a few times, just enough to tease her juicy gash. I was no dick expert, and I didn't go around comparing my johnson to others at the gym, or fretting that some girl might find my tool inadequate for the job. It is what it is, and all the worrying in the world would never change anything. Still, no one had complained, and a few past partners had voiced contentment, so I wasn't ashamed. Hearing her rave about my cock did wonders for my ego. Maybe it was bigger than I thought.

"Hmmmm," she giggled, "I'll give that some thought. Why don't you fuck me while I think about it?" I eased in a few inches, causing her to gasp, her eyes wide. She panted a few times while I held my position. "Ooooooo, that is big! Good, but big!...A bit more, please." I complied, and she groaned, burying her face in the side of my neck. "FUUUUCK! All of it! Gimme all of it, now! Gnahhhhnnnnnnnnn, yes!"

My balls were pressed against her perineum, and Jane was doing her impression of a Lamaze instructor, panting sharply, with her eyes screwed shut. Gradually, her breathing returned to normal, and she relaxed under me. Her eyes opened, fluttering closed a few times before she focused on my face, and smiled.