No Accounting for Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've decided," she whispered dreamily, "and the answer is yes. Please, do me. Do me good. Do me hard. Do me until I beg you to stop...then do me some more!"

I started a slow, gentle rhythm of shallow strokes into her. 'Nice and easy' was fine with me. Easier on the stamina, and exquisitely arousing, a slow fuck was very intimate, and emotionally connecting. Jane was moaning softly, happily, and her eyes were locked on mine. My strokes got a little longer, and she voiced her approval.

I have no idea how long we made love like this. No idea at all. As I said before, time had lost all meaning, and the only deadline we had was Monday morning. We rolled over carefully, letting Jane take control, and she maintained the same pace, slowly skewering herself, obviously enjoying the gentle ride. Her body quivered in my grasp, and she hung her head loosely, eyes unfocused and mouth ajar.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she breathed, rising and falling smoothly. Her pussy gripped my cock like a velvet glove. A sudden gasp signalled a change, and her eyes rolled back along with her head. "OH fuck! Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUCK, YES!" she groaned, shuddering heavily as her orgasm hit her. I held her close, providing safety and support while her body was wracked by waves of pleasure, that seemed to last forever. It was almost as though the orgasms built on each preceding one, getting more intense each time, and pushing her higher and higher. Her moans grew louder, her voice rasping with exertion, until she finally peaked, crashing down on my chest. She was gasping for air, but she was still with me, mumbling something that took me a while to translate.

"My god, so good...so good...so good," she repeated, over and over, until she opened her eyes. A glazed, dreamy expression gradually gave way to a more focused smile. "Now that's what I call client entertainment!" she giggled.

"Well, don't total that receipt yet, because we're not quite finished," I replied, rolling us over again. Her legs wrapped around my hips, and she smiled brightly.

"Good. I'd like some more. Harder and faster please. And please...don't forget to fill my pussy with your hot, sticky cum. I just love that feeling!" She hooked her ankles together behind my back. She wasn't going to let me go until I did as asked. Oh, the hardship.

I started to fuck her again, rapidly ramping up the pace, until our bodies were slamming together, the sounds of those collisions echoing through the apartment along with Jane's groans of delight.

This is what I wanted to do since that first day I saw Jane's lithe yet buxom form in the hallway at the office. Looking at the body writhing in bliss under me, I would never have pegged her as a bean counter. Those breasts, those eyes, the whole package...just didn't seem to fit with the occupation, even if she was the accountant for a porn company.

Now her luscious body was twisting in joy, long slender legs wrapped snugly around me, her bountiful breasts crushed between us, cushioning my movements with their sensuous fullness. Her pussy was making wet, squishy sounds every time I drove my shaft into her, but the sound was secondary to the sensation of those thick lips dragging in and out with each thrust. Oh god, please don't let this be a one night stand, I thought, relishing her tight, moist embrace.

"Oh shit," she gasped, "cumming again! Don't stop...God, please don't stop!"

Every grip she had on me got more intense. Arms, legs, and cunt all became tighter, and I kept pounding her through it, pushing her over the edge repeatedly. She screamed, eschewing the muffling effect of the pillow, and letting her voice ring out. I had a feeling I'd be harmonizing with her soon.

The familiar tingling began to build in my balls, but I kept plunging long, deep strokes into her, making her screams escalate in pitch.

"Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me, baby!...FUUUUCK MEEEE!" she shrieked. I grunted, and began to empty my balls into her pussy, spraying her inner folds with gooey semen. "Oh yes, baby, fill me up with that hot cum! Fill me to the brim!"

Eventually, I stopped shooting, and collapsed on top of her. We both struggled to catch our breath, with Jane softly stroking my cheek.

"That...was a...mazing," she breathed.

***

Saturday morning arrived, and surprisingly, I was the first one awake. It wasn't the crack of dawn, I'll admit, but given that Jane had woken me twice last night for rounds two and three, the fact that I didn't sleep until Sunday was remarkable. She had quite the appetite for my dick.

I watched her sleep for a while. Angelic is the most appropriate description, but after the workout she had given me last night, that look was deceiving. There was a devil in her when she was aroused.

I slipped out of bed, visited the bathroom, then went to the kitchen to start the coffee and breakfast. I hadn't made it very far before Jane came wandering out to join me. Her normally perfectly coiffed hair was a dishevelled, freshly fucked mess, but her pretty blue eyes peeked through the cracks in the brown mop playfully. She brushed the hair away with her hand, and smiled.

"Good morning, big boy," she laughed, taking a seat at the breakfast bar. "Your phone buzzed. Text from Helen." She slid the device across the counter to me. "Is the coffee ready yet?"

"Just finished," I replied, picking up the phone while I poured Jane a cup. She was combing her fingers through her long locks, and came to a gooey knot.

"How did I get cum in my hair?" she giggled, fighting with the tangle. I handed her the coffee, and unlocked my phone to retrieve the text.

"Well, it was dark, and my aim was compromised," I laughed, running my eyes over her naked body. There was cum on a few other spots, as well.

"I think a quick shower is in order," she said, padding silently toward the bathroom. I watched her sexy ass disappear around the corner. "Call me when breakie is ready!"

With the distraction of her lovely body removed, I was able to concentrate. The bacon was sizzling nicely while I read the message from Helen.

So what's the score, stud, she sent.

Game's still underway. She's up by four, I think, I typed. I went back to the bacon, but didn't have to wait long. Buzz, buzz, buzz.

Nice. She any good? Helen replied.

I may never walk again :-P , I sent.

Jane was back from the shower, wrapped in a towel, looking damp and delicious. She took her seat again.

"So, what's Helen got to say?" she asked. "Did I mention to you that she asked me out?"

"No," I smiled, looking into her eyes, "but she did. She said you turned her down."

"Yeah, I did, but it was flattering anyway. I've never been with another woman, before," she said, looking sheepish.

"Well, from what she tells me," I laughed, "she'd be the one to change that with."

"Hmmm," she said, tapping her fingertip on her lips. "What's her number?"

I had a feeling that I might be sharing Jane with my lesbian friend in the future. I might even get a shot at Helen's pussy, too.

At the very least, it was going to be fun to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. More to come, I believe, but please send me some feedback and comments after you vote.