No Best Favorite or Jealousy Ch. 02

Story Info
Bryce deals with dating Pepper and his sister.
13.8k words
4.76
22.5k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuous story, broken up into Literotica chapters for a little bit easier reading. So if you haven't read chapter 1, it's probably a good idea to start there.

As always I'd really love to hear your thoughts! Comment away!

~~~

Chapter 2: Attack of the Compunction

I jumped off of her. "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" I yelled out falling off the bed to crash onto the floor. My tailbone hurt from the impact, but at the time I didn't care.

I heard the click louder than I felt the blinding of the 15 watt CF light from my bedside lamp. I shielded my eyes and moved backward to the wall, drawing my legs up in a protective stance.

"I'm sorry, I... I just..."

"You just what?" I asked loudly.

I heard the deep breath she took even from half way across the room. "I just had to after watching you and Peps..."

"You watched us? What the fuck? How? Why?" My eyes adjusted a bit and I looked around for something to cover myself. I noticed that Sarah had already done so with the sheet.

"I was playing video games when I heard you come in. I didn't realize it was that late and didn't want to get caught, so I hid in Harry Potter's room to wait until you went to sleep," she was starting to cry. "I didn't... I mean... I saw the whole thing and..."

"And what? You decided to get you some?"

She really started crying at that point and buried her face in a pillow. Sympathy started to creep into me and I felt like moving toward the bed and comforting her... the sister who just practically raped me! Instead I took the moment to find my underwear and throw them on.

"Explain yourself!" I demanded, making her jump. She looked up at me scared and curled up into a ball. Her face said a lot but not the words she actually needed to say. "Please?" I asked a little more softly.

"S-since you s-saved me I, uh... wh-what I mean is..." she started, still too scared to continue.

"This is your way of paying me back?" I asked. "By coming into my room and..."

"No!" she interrupted and took a breath. I could see some determination leaking through on her face. "We started spending time together and being nice to each other. I liked it... a lot! I found out you're really nice and I started, um..." she stopped, getting lost again.

"Started what?"

She looked at me and opened her mouth slowly, slightly. Her voice was hushed when she spoke. "I started falling for you."

My head moved back and my face changed in disbelief. "You... you what?"

"You heard me," she said quietly.

"I did but..." reality crept in again. "So you planned this... to what?"

She shook her head, even more scared. "No. I didn't plan anything. You're my brother and I wasn't going to... you know... do anything about it."

I laughed a little. "Well I don't believe that after what just happened!"

Her tears came back again and she buried her head in the pillow again. I moved to sit on the bed beside her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Explain yourself, please."

She sobbed and sniffed, wiping her nose a little with her right index finger. I grabbed a tissue and handed it to her to finish the job.

"Thanks," she said wiping a little and blowing her nose. "I was trapped in the cupboard and watched the two of you," she said pausing. "All of it..." she added looking away.

"Why didn't you get out when I took her upstairs?"

"I couldn't. There's no way I wouldn't be seen from the basement door if I did, and you came right back down."

"True, but then instead of leaving after I fell asleep you... you raped me?"

The shock on her face was clear. "No! I'd never! I..." she said looking away. "I guess in a way..."

"Pep's going to kill me!" I said, the words making my body slump as I said them. "I'm so dead!"

"No, I'll explain it to her. I'll... I'll... do something," Sarah said sympathetically.

"How are you going to do that?" I breathed heavily. "I don't even know if I should tell her! Fuck!"

Sarah's hand went on top of mine. "I'll do whatever you want. I owe you my life, and now I owe you... I owe you so much more..."

"Yeah," I said with my wheels turning quicker. "I guess you do." I was hesitant for a brief moment to say my next words, but I figured... "Stand up and face me."

"What?" she asked suddenly shy.

"You heard me! Tit for tat. You saw my tat so show me your tits... and the rest of you!"

Sarah nodded and tried to pull the sheet up with her. Unsuccessfully, that is, because I was sitting on it. She looked at me as timidly as I was resolute. She did this to me... she screwed my chances with Pepper, and I needed to get my revenge! I pointed to the floor beside me. "Now!"

Sarah dropped her head and stood, trying to cover herself with her arms. Her ample swells spilled past her small hand and forearm. Her other hand was doing a better job hiding the lower area.

"Eh-hem!" I said, getting her to raise her head enough to look at me. "Drop 'em!" I said pointing around her body.

"B-but, you're my brother..."

"You didn't seem to think about that when you climbed into bed with me," I said matter-of-factly. "Drop 'em!" I repeated louder.

Her hands slowly moved to her sides while her head again dropped. Seeing my sis so vulnerable was hot! Her crotch was cleanly shaven, not a hair to be found. Her lips stood out a bit. She tried to cross her legs but I cleared my throat to stop her. I looked up to see her big tits, firm and defying gravity, with light pink and medium areola.

Despite who it was I was staring at, my underwear quickly sprung up to make room. I could see Sarah's head raise a little to look. Faced with a naked, fit, and gorgeous girl, would any male react differently, sister or not?

I twirled my finger to tell her to turn around. She did and I saw her backside was just as enticing! Her ass was perfect, two swells of lean muscle! "Bend over and spread your legs!" I commanded and she complied. She was showing me her heart and it was beautiful!

Seeing her so vulnerable, so apprehensive, was refreshing and empowering for some reason. Sure she treated me nicely for the previous couple of months, but those years of being nothing in her eyes...

"Stand up and face me," I said and she did. "You don't want our parents finding out what you've done, do you?" I asked.

"N-no," she said with fear trembling her voice and lowering her head.

"Then you're mine now," I said. "Somehow you're going to help me fix what you've done to Pep and me, but then I own you. If you've killed my chances with her then... well you're screwed!"

Sarah looked up at me with her eyes, not moving her head much. I saw her nod once.

"With a little effort you could have made it out of here without us seeing you. What was the real reason you didn't?"

"I, uh..." she hesitated and turned a little red.

"Spill it!"

"I was, uh, you know..." she pointed down toward her vagina.

"Ah. Wasn't that enough for you?"

"N-no. It just made me hornier. I watched you come back in and take off your underwear right in front of the cupboard and... and..." she said, hesitating. I looked at her expecting more. "I was crazy to have what Pep had... I had to... to experience it."

"Why didn't... wait... was that your first time?" I asked not believing the words.

Sarah looked up again into my eyes and nodded, looking back down as she did. The rumor mill in school was way off when it came to Sarah!

"Shit. Two virgins in one night and losing my own! And the two in charge of the cheer squad to boot! Won't the moron quarterback you dated be jealous?!"

Sarah started to panic. "You... you wouldn't tell..."

"No," I said cutting her off. "I'm not the bragging type. All that locker room conquest crap talk is mostly that." She relaxed. "I'm surprised that you and meat head didn't fuck while you were dating."

"He wanted to, but he was such a moron. All he'd do was roughly feel me up while we were making out. I could tell he had no idea how to make me happy. Not like..." she trailed off.

"Not like what?" I asked to see Sarah look up at me. "Not like what we just did?" She nodded. "I see. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I said a little coldly.

She looked up again and seemed to want to ask a question, but couldn't quite do it.

"What?" I asked.

"Didn't you, you know... enjoy it?" she asked with tears forming in her eyes.

I considered lying to her and saying no. Six months earlier I would have, but since she started being nice to me I just couldn't. I sighed. "It was pretty amazing, yeah." Sarah smiled. "Couldn't you tell by how much I blew into you?"

Sarah smiled but then her face quickly changed to one of worry after I said that.

"Tell me you're on the pill!" I said with the worry contagiously creeping into mine.

She slowly shook her head, completely unable to look in my direction.

"Fu-u-uck! Shit! What the..." I stopped and closed my eyes, trying to let the boiling blood settle down. "Our parents will have a cow if they find out what we've done, but might throw the cow on top of us if you're pregnant! What're we gonna do?"

My life, as it was, started flashing before my eyes. Pepper and I were doing so well, life was going so well. I had several applications off for college and it could all go away in a flash of lust...

I opened my eyes and saw Sarah walking toward the bed with her phone in her hands. She was looking something up on the net, or texting, or whatever! "How can you be screwing around on your phone at...?"

"Here," she interrupted me and handed me the phone. "There's something called a morning after pill."

I started reading and scrolled down the page. "You can take it as much as five days later but the sooner you take it the more effective. Get your clothes on!" I said with an adrenaline rush, scrambling for my own.

Ten minutes later we were at a 24 hour store. Reading the boxes, we found and settled on one of the brands.

I handed her half the money. "Finish up and pay for it. I'll wait for you in my car," I said not wanting some local to see us buying it together.

She soon walked out with a bag and got into the car. I left the parking lot for home and Sarah opened the box to pull out the instructions. She studied it intently the short distance home. When we arrived she popped the pill into her mouth as we got out of the car and started walking in.

"So what's it say?" I asked.

"Well, for starters that it's only effective about 25% of the time," she said still looking it over.

I tensed up hard! "WHAT? THE WEBSITE YOU SHOWED ME..."

"Just kidding!" she laughed. "You're the one who read 'sooner you take it' from the web, remember?"

I relaxed. "Yeah, you got me. Bitch!"

"Hey!"

"You had unwilling and unprotected sex with me and scared us both. I think you deserve that," I said.

Sarah looked at me. "It didn't seem that you were completely unwilling to me."

"You know what I mean!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah... but... wasn't I any good?" she asked starting to tear up.

She was making it hard to stay mad at her. I reached out to pull her into a hug. "Yes, you were good."

"Just good?" she asked with a little sob.

"Ok, good enough to make me see stars," I said squeezing her.

"Was I...?" she asked, hesitating. "Was I better than Peps?" she finished looking up into my eyes.

I shook my head. "That's not a fair question. I hope that Pepper's still my girlfriend... and your friend." Sarah stared into my eyes, pleading. "There were things that were better."

"Like what?" she asked with puppy dog eyes.

I sighed. "Well, you're tighter fit than she is. A lot tighter!"

Sarah smiled. "Peps has more experience than me," she giggled.

"Experience? But..."

"I don't mean with a guy. I mean with a... a male substitute," she said giggling again.

I thought a moment. "Substitute... you mean a dildo?"

"I mean a few of them!" Sarah smiled.

"Oh." Pictures of Pepper putting them into herself floated into my imagination. "And you haven't?"

Sarah's face turned a little red. "I, uh... She gave me one of her old ones and I used it a couple of times," she finished turning a little redder and not able to look me in the eyes anymore.

"One of her old ones?" I asked not understanding.

"One of her smaller ones that she outgrew."

"Ah," I said releasing my grip on her and moving away. I sat down on the couch, with thoughts going through my head.

Sarah sat down next to me and started to smile. "Are you thinking about me using Pepper's dildo?"

That brought more thoughts into my head. Not only was I thinking about her using it... but Pepper too! I smiled. "You're sick, you know that?"

Sarah smiled too. "Sick as in... good sick?" she asked turning it into a sexy smile.

I shook my head and briefly closed my eyes, which made the visions more vivid.

"Want to watch me use it?"

I was hardening already from everything, but that was enough to rush all my remaining blood to my tool. I opened my eyes suddenly to see Sarah staring into mine, biting her lip. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to see it with my own eyes... There was a reason I should have said no...

"Where do you want to watch me?" she asked without need for an answer to her previous question.

Reality came back, just a little. "We can't... we... I don't think..."

"I know you want to see me do myself. There's no harm in watching a show, is there?"

"A show... no... no harm," I said stupidly. I wanted to see it more than anything, my own private... "Will you, um... you know... ah, strip for me?"

Sarah smiled from ear to ear. "Your room?" she asked standing and reaching out for my hand. I quickly took it and stood, following her to the basement door. "Go down and I'll meet you in a second," she said practically running toward the staircase to her room.

I slowly descended the stairs to mine and stood there on the landing, not knowing what to do in my own room. Seeing the bed reminded me of the night, of Pepper and me finally doing it... several times! Of her beautiful body all over mine, of how it felt to be and cum inside of her... Of my sister watching us from the cupboard...

Just then I heard Sarah's feet scramble on the floor above me, racing toward the basement. She practically dove down the stairs, even having to catch herself on the railing when one of her feet missed a step.

"Sarah, I don't think this is a good idea," I said with only a little of my brain kicking me for doing so. "I mean, I'm dating Pep and you're my sister... and, and, well..."

Sarah reached me and put a finger over my mouth. "Shhh! Would Peps get mad at you for going to a strip club?"

"I, uh... I don't know. I'd hope not."

"Well then why would she care about this?" Sarah asked smiling and waiving the dildo between our faces. "This is just a piece of plastic, not you." Sarah looked down between us. "DEFINITELY not you!"

I followed her eyes and saw her move her hand like she was going to grab me, but she stopped herself.

"Come on... please?" Sarah said looking back up, as did I. Her eyes were pleading me with a look I'd never seen before.

I exhaled sharply, not realizing that I'd been holding my breath. "Ok."

Sarah grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the corner of the bed, making me sit there. She handed me her dildo only saying, "Hold this." Then she quick stepped over to my Bluetooth speaker and turned it on, connecting her phone to it.

I looked down at the smooth rod in my hand, noticing a switch on the flat end. I didn't understand and was tempted to find out, but I figured I'd wait to see what she did with it. What she did with it... this was going inside her... in...

I heard the room fill with a soft, sexy song and looked up to see Sarah dancing toward me. It was slow and had some sensuality to it. She was trying hard to work it, obviously without much experience. But then again that applied to both of us.

Her hands moved all over her body, feeling her breasts, ass, legs, tummy... everywhere. She lifted her red hair into the air and pushed out her chest. Her hips swayed and pushed out toward me. I was locked into the moment, locked into watching her.

Then she caressed her hands down her chest, stopping to squeeze her tits through her clothes before continuing downward. I watched her hands hook under the hem of her shirt and start to pull upward, stopping just below her globes.

My eyes were glued. I didn't notice that she'd approached me a little bit, separating us by only a foot. Then she lifted the shirt up and off, flicking it into the room somewhere. I stared at her bra, barely containing her.

She quickly turned and bent over, grinding her ass in my face. The comfy shorts she was wearing were inches away from me... so close. I watched her push them down slowly, seeing her cheeks appear in front of my eyes with a little grind along the way.

Then they practically flew to the floor. The crack of her ass was practically touching my nose, staring into the red string of her panties going down the crack. Down... down, barely covering... the smell of her so close... so incredible...

Just as I pushed my face forward she moved away from me and turned around. Her hands started roaming around her body again, this time with so little covering in its way. It was incredible, fucking hot! When one of her hands dipped into her thong, her head went back with a groan. I just about shot my load in my pants!

But she continued, dancing a little more and feeling her body in front of me. The song was coming to an end and she reached for the clasp on her bra, turning around at that moment to free herself of the garment.

She turned just as another song started up, her tits kind of covered with her hands. In time to the music, she moved her hands in opposite circles, and then pushed them together before slowly dragging her hands to the sides across them. When her fingers reached her nipples she pinched and threw her head back again.

When her head righted itself again there was a lust in her eyes I'd not seen before. She approached me and reached out a hand to push me back at the shoulder. I did as directed, my hands holding me at an angle while she climbed on top of me.

"Sarah, I..." I started.

"Shhh... Lap dance..." she said beginning to grind her barely covered mound on my still covered dick. "Don't you blow your wad!" she said breathily.

"Tall fucking order!" I thought. Aloud, however, I said, "Oh shit!"

"Is that good, baby?" Sarah said obviously caught up in her actions. She ground a little harder against me and grabbed her tits again, pinching her nipples.

"Shit yeah! Ohhhh..." I said, unable to remove my eyes from her tits. Not "blowing my wad" was going to be next to impossible. I was on the verge of doing it already! "Oh... fuuuck..." I grunted, trying to contain myself.

Sarah backed off and slowly stood, a little wobbly and seemingly disappointed. But that didn't stop her from reaching down and pushing her last garment to the floor. She almost made a step toward me, but started dancing instead. This time she was free to finger her bald pussy in the open.

I was staring at her, watching her do this until she started walking around me to my bed. Along the way she picked up the dildo from my hand and twirled her finger to tell me to turn and watch her.

Sarah climbed onto my bed and lay back spreading her legs. She flicked the switch on the back of the dildo and I heard a noise coming from it. I must have had a curious look on my face because she sat up a bit and pressed it against my skin. I felt it vibrating.

"Want to put it in me?" she asked, trailing it down toward my hand.

I lifted my hand, almost ready to take it... almost. I shook my head and she sat back again. I watched her slowly pull it toward her pussy, dragging it across the slit toward the top. When it hit her clit her whole body tensed up and she screamed out. "FUCK! FUUUCK!!"