No Better Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy clenched, trying to draw him deeper, tried to convince him to stay longer, but he was too far gone. With a last few powerful pumps, he started to cum. Karen felt the heat of the first spurt, and she whimpered as she came with him. They rode out the storm together; Tom grunting as he filled her, and Karen gasping as her pussy clenched and released around him, taking every last drop.

They stayed as they were for a minute, catching their breath. Soon, the cold that they hadn't felt seeped in, and they both began shivering. Tom pulled out and stepped back, refitting himself back into his pants, while Karen jerked her jeans back up her legs. Her entire front was soaked from the truck, but she really didn't care. They both shivered as they slammed the tailgate up, then they hurriedly climbed into the cab. Luckily it didn't take long for the heater to warm them up.

"Well, this has been an interesting morning." Karen laughed.

"Can you think of a better way to spend Halloween?"

"Not a chance."

12