No Bleach Needed

Story Info
Couple does their laundry, and each other.
779 words
3.63
40.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had no more clean clothes in our apartment. It had to be laundry day. When Tom lived alone in college and before he met me he said he bought more clothes before he did laundry. I told him that was going to change when I moved in. It did change but not the way I intended. The laundry got done often enough but it was me doing the laundry. His part ended as soon as he carried the clothes down to the corner laundromat. After that he left me sorting the clothes into different washers.

I didn't mind too much. When he hung around he was more of a distraction than help. Twenty-three years old but he still acted like a kid.

Actually, tonight I kind of wished he had stuck around. I could've dealt with him trying to sneak a red t-shirt in the whites. Outside it was dark. I could still see people walking the big windows of the dirty laundromat. We didn't live in a bad neighborhood but it wasn't the best.

I read a magazine while the clothes spun round and round. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a guy my age pushing a shopping cart of beer bottles and soda cans. I watched as he watched me but he kept on walking and the sound of metal rattling disappeared into the night.

Tom came back right as the first loads started to come out of the dryer. But instead of helping me fold he found a copy of Sports Illustrated at the end of the counter.

"You could help."

"I could." He said without looking up until he was done with the paragraph.

I gave him a dirty look and he took a hint. He took a pile of clothes out of the dryer and started to fold it.

"Remember these?" He held in his hand a black thong.

"Yeah," I smiled.

He twirled the string around his finger. "I'll never forget the first time."

We had been dating for a few weeks., I already knew I was in love with him. He had taken me to the movies and a late dinner. It was as romantic as he could be. After dessert I told him I wanted to go home with him. It took him less than two seconds to find the waitress and pay the bill. It wasn't great sex but it was good and kept getting better. That night I was wearing the thong he now held in his hands.

"I'll never forget that night either."

He kissed me on the lips.

"Did you expect me to go with you that night?"

"No, but I'm glad you did."

"Why, so you could get laid?"

"No, you know it's more than that."

"I know." I smiled to myself as I folded a t-shirt. "Did you know that I planned to sleep with you that night?"

"You mean we could've skipped dinner and went straight to bed?"

"I knew I was in love with you and, I was horny."

"I want you." He kissed me again.

"Okay, the laundry is almost done."

"No, I want you now."

"You can wait."

"No, I can't." He kissed the back of my neck. I felt him grow hard against me.

"You're crazy. Stop." I tried a little to wrestle free of his arms around me but I didn't try to hard.

"I want you, baby." He pushed me against the counter. He pulled down my sweats and panties in one quick motion.

"People can see in." I pulled the pants back up.

"I don't care." He pushed back down.

I looked at the window and didn't see anyone. I felt the head of his dick touch my pussy. I wanted him too.

He entered me and it felt like it was the very first time all over.

I put my hands against the counter to steady myself as he thrust into me. His hands went up my shirt and cupped my breasts.

Someone walked by but they didn't look in.

He fucked me harder and I didn't care anymore if someone did look in. I was in heaven in a dirty laundromat.

It began to build in me. I felt it waiting to be released.

Suddenly it came.

He came inside of me and I was snapped back to reality. There was a guy standing outside the window. He walked away when I looked at him. Tom didn't see him at all.

He let me go and we took the rest of the clothes out of the dryers and just piled them in the baskets without folding them. We wanted round two.