No Bounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I studied her body, she was reading me and thought, 'Glad you enjoy the view... it all belongs to you, He-J.' She used the nickname I had been stuck with since we were toddlers. Our mom had a thing about the letter 'J', so our nicknames reflected that. Jess was She-J and Jennifer was stuck with Lil-J. We hated them, but they were still used from time to time as more of a tease or playful name between us.

'Watch me suck you dry!' she projected as she looked back at me, taking me in her mouth. She had a way of working on my cock that drove me nuts. With her mouth open wide over the head, her tongue would rotate around it like a food mixer then the tip would curl up under the ridge and tease me there. When combined with her intermittent sucks and bobbing up and down on my shaft, it never failed to send shivers through my body.

'What are you waiting for?' came her question as her mouth came off me and her hand began to pump my shaft while randomly squeezing it. When she spotted some pre-cum at the slit, she quickly swiped it up with her tongue and tasted it with a smack of her lips and a smirk on her face as she glanced at me again.

'The shivers to stop!' I shot back. I knew she could tell the effect she was having on me, but was just yanking my chain. Reaching for her ass, I started to play with her cheeks, squeezing and massaging them firmly as I admired their softness and silky-smooth skin. She squirmed and wiggled, pressing back into my hands as she resumed working on my cock. Changing her routine, she plunged her mouth deeper and deeper on me while one hand slipped under me and tickled my anus with the other playing with my balls.

Her words appeared in my head again, 'I love your cock, baby... love it... love it!'

'Bring that pretty cunt back here so I can suck on those lips and clit.' As she swung her leg over me, I placed my hands under her hips and lifted her to my face. Using my teeth, I drug her panties off to the side so that I could get at her. The heady aroma of her filled my senses as I looked at her flowered inner lips slick from her desire. Her clit was already peeking out from it's hood and begging for my attention. 'God, I love your pussy... I could eat you all night, baby.'

'If we could get away with it... I'd let you,' she agreed as she engulfed my cock in her throat almost to the base. I shivered hard and pushed my pelvis up as I felt her throat muscles massaging me before she backed off.

'Fuck!... I love how you do that to me!' My ass dropped back down to the bed where her tongue swirled around my head again, sending more shudders through me and up my spine.

'And... I love to do it to you!' I returned the favor, heading straight for her clit with my lips. Sucking it into my mouth, I nipped it with my teeth, causing her to jerk and then spasm. I had very little experience before Jess and I became involved, but I did know her clit was a little larger and easier to coax out than other girl's. It drove her crazy and was my way of pleasing her just as much as she was able to please me when we orally attacked each other. I aroused her for a minute before I pulled back and inserted my two middle fingers inside her, curling them up and searching for the ridge of skin on the backside of her clit.

When I found the spot, she quivered intensely. 'Gotcha!' I triumphantly declared as a muffled moan escaped her throat.

'You little sister fucker!!... race ya!' We had always been highly competitive growing up and it was no different since we had started fucking each other. The challenge was now to see who could make the other cum first. Knowing this was coming, I had left some of my tricks in reserve. As I felt her mouth on my cock, preparing to deep throat me, I clamped down on her clit with my thumb, roughly rolling it while my fingers inside her bore down aggressively on her spot. Simultaneously, I shifted my tongue up to work on her starfish, first teasing around it before trying to poke inside.

'You son-of-a-bitchin' cheater!' she screamed in my head and proceeded to shove her finger in my ass and probe for my prostate. It was hard to do much since we were both jerking and wiggling in response to each other's carnal assault, still I managed to shove the thumb from my other hand into her butt as I nibbled her ass all over with my teeth. It was insane! Her mouth was bobbing on my cock like a jackhammer as her throat muscles tugged and clenched on me. I knew my balls were tight against my shaft... my cum was just seconds away.

'No, She-J!... NO!' I screamed as she pulled my load from within me and into her mouth, my hips thrusting upward, trying to chase my cum inside her.

'I WIN!' she yelled in triumph, just before she came herself , flooding my fingers and chin with her cream...

******

"John!" It was a scream, but sounded very, very far away. Then, it was closer and accompanied by someone shaking me. "John... for god's sake, wake up!" Coming back to reality as my eyelids fluttered open, I could see Jen above me with her hands on my shoulders, staring at me with a wild look on her face. "John... what the fuck is going on?"

Her expression was worried while I tried to figure out what was happening myself. "What, Jen?... what?" Lying on my back on something hard, I tried to raise up, finally managing to to prop myself up on my elbows. As the pool came into focus,the next thing I saw was unnerving. Jen was on her knees beside me looking at my face, trying hard to avoid looking down at my lower body. My trunks were pulled down to mid-thigh, my semi-rigid cock laying on my belly with puddles of semen covering me... just like I had experienced this morning.

Jen dropped a towel over my nakedness without looking down while telling me, "I just wanted you to see that before I covered you up... I can't believe! what the hell I just witnessed, though." The expression on her face was one of shock.

My face felt on fire and I knew it wasn't from the sun. "Fucking hell!" I sat up and used the towel to mop up the mess from my body. When I saw Jen had looked away, I pulled my trunks back on and stood up, staggering to a chair by the table to sit down. She watched me from her knees as I collapsed in the chair then dropped my head in my hands. Shaking my head slowly, I apologized, "Sorry, Lil-J... sorry you had to see that... don't know what else to say."

She rose and came to sit in the chair next to me. "John, you scared me... that was something I can't even believe, let alone explain."

I lifted my head from my hands and looked at her as I asked, "What, Jen?... what did you see?" She was shaking with a very pained look on her face, wringing her hands in her lap.

With her head tilted at an angle, she was peering at me from behind strands of her hair as she tried to explain what she had witnessed. "I was laying on my belly just a few feet away from you... just getting some sun... and I heard you groan very loud. When I raised up and turned to look at you to see what was going on, I was shocked!" She paused while she thought for a moment. "You trunks were already down your legs and... and... your penis was... erect... standing straight up in the air... " Blushing brightly, she haltingly went on, "Your hands were groping above you like you were fighting something." She stopped, shaking her head with her eyes watering up.

Reaching across the table, I grasped her arm, trying to comfort her. "Tell me, Jen... What else did you see?"

She appeared to be screwing up her courage before continuing, "I don't know how to describe it... it was as if... I mean, it seemed like... aw shit!... John, it looked like something had hold of you!... your penis... I could see the skin moving up and down while it was moving around!... You raised your butt up like you were being lifted just a moment before you came." She shivered as if suddenly cold. "Then you collapsed... that was when I tried to wake you up." Her eyes were bulging as she finished.

I was stunned. If she hadn't of witnessed what she had just described to me, then I would have chalked up the whole thing as just a very wild, wet dream. But tying in what she had just told me with my own dream... I was feeling a cold chill of my own. But... it couldn't be... could it? There had to be another explanation... I just hadn't figured it out yet.

"I need a drink," I told her and rose to grab a beer from the refrig. As I was pulling one out, she was there behind me, her expression had changed to one of curiosity

"What, John? I saw your look... you know something... what is it?" I walked over to the dining table and sat down while she followed me and sat down as well. Taking a healthy drink of my beer, I continued to think.

"Jess," was my one word reply.

"Jess?... what do you mean, Jess?" She was incredulous, her mouth hanging open.

"For the first time since the accident, I was having a dream I can remember... it was about Jess. But, I can't... " I stopped. I had to leave it at that.

Jen wasn't going to let it go. "You can't what, John?... you can't talk about you and Jess?... about what you two were doing?" She was staring bullets at me with a hurt look, causing me to look away. "John... I know about you two!... I've known almost from the beginning. You two weren't as sneaky as you thought you were... well, maybe from mom and the others, but not from me. I know you were fucking each other...I'm not a fool, or a naive little girl any more!"

I had turned back to look at her when she had said she knew. "Looks like I owe you another apology, Lil-J. I should have trusted you more... I'm sorry."

"Okay... enough of the 'apologies'... now what about Jess?" She pushed for the info.

"What I was dreaming about was a lot like what you witnessed. Jess and I were 69-ing on my bed, and she was giving me a blowjob just before I came." I had a look of confusion on my face. "I don't know what else to say... what you saw was almost exactly what we were doing in my dream." Another cold shiver ran through me.

"Oh my... " Jen replied, shaking her head and as much in disbelief as I was.

I tried to lighten the mood by making a stupid joke, "Maybe I need to buy a chastity jock strap so that I can get some sleep without embarrassing everyone." My smile was kind of goofy, but I still managed to get a chuckle out of her.

She teased me back, "I just think it's kinda sad that you keep having orgasms but don't get to enjoy them!" I had to admit that it was kind of funny and laughed with her.

"I think I'm gonna get changed and try to take a nap... maybe I can sleep and not dream this time... I could really use some rest." Standing up, I moved next to her and bent down to kiss her on the forehead, but she raised up and took me in her arms, giving me a big hug followed by a peck on the cheek.

"Mind if I check in on you from time to time?" she asked, genuinely concerned.

"Sure, hon." I headed upstairs, changed into my shorts and a tee and crawled on top of my bed. For the first time in days, I was almost instantly asleep.

*****

I actually got a decent, undisturbed block of sleep. As my eyes opened I could see the darkness starting to set in outside. I assumed it was Jen, that was spooned against my backside, her soft tits smushed up and warm against me. Her arm was thrown over my hips and her hand was resting just against the front of my shorts. I'm sure it wasn't intentional and, at this point, I probably wouldn't even care if it was. After all she had witnessed and helped me through today, there was no need to worry about such a small thing. Beside, she had watched me cum just a few hours earlier!

I lifted her arm and slipped out of the bed. She must have been sleeping lightly and roused when I did. Heading to the bathroom, I took a leak then splashed some water on my face. When I came out, she was sitting on the edge of my bed, looking at me. Her hair was all messy from her sleep and she yawned mightily. "Did you sleep as good as I think you did?... you were hard asleep when I came in and joined you a few hours ago."

"I think so... don't think I had any dreams or anything... just lights out until now."

She walked into my bathroom, coming out a minute later looking refreshed. I waited until she got closer, then took her into my arms and gave her a big bear hug which garnered me a loud 'Ummphh!' from her with her fingers digging into my ribs to free herself. "Thanks, Jen." She gave me a big smile. I grabbed her hand as we left my room and went downstairs.

Mom was setting dinner out and Randy was there for a change, so we had a family dinner for once. Not much was said, but at least it was the most normal day we had experienced in a while. Randy said he had to head out and help George work on his truck... yeah... right... the bar was only a block from his house. Even mom seemed a little better, although she still looked pretty tired. We helped her clean up as Randy left, then decided a little TV felt good. Mom only watched for a couple of hours before heading up to bed, so Jen and I sat close on the sofa, but didn't say much. It was only a little after 9:30 when we called it a night.

Kissing Jen on the forehead outside her door, I headed for my bathroom to take a much needed hot shower. Still drying myself off, I walked into my bedroom to find Jen leaning against my bedroom door. I started to make a feeble attempt to cover my nudity, but thought how foolish that was since what had happened by the pool. She had on her normal night shirt and, I assumed, panties underneath, but it hung too low to be sure.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?... It felt so good to just cuddle with you this afternoon and get some solid sleep," she asked.

After drying my hair off, I dropped the wet towel on my desk chair before pulling a pair of my boxers from my dresser. "Sure, hon," I agreed as I stepped into my boxers and turned to my bed, noticing for the first time there were no sheets on it. As she pushed off from the door and walked toward me, I stated the obvious, "I guess I should put some sheets on it first, though." She chuckled as she strode past me to the bathroom and grabbed a clean set of sheets. While we made the bed, I glanced at her and could see the soft swing of her breasts underneath her shirt as she bent and moved. The more I paid attention, the more I realized how much she had grown into a very attractive lady.

She caught me looking and stuck out her tongue at me. "You're really very pretty, Jen... some boy's gonna be lucky to get you."

"I need a man... not these stupid kids I keep running into," she retorted.

"Hang in there Lil-J. You'll find one soon," I tried to encourage her. She never had been one to do much dating while most of her girlfriends were either already married or had gone off to college. I looked up to make sure the ceiling fan was still going, then shut off the bedroom light.

"Leave the little light on, okay?" she asked in a small voice. Moving back to the bed, I crawled on with her right beside me. When I laid on my back, she cuddled in next to me, her body lightly touching me and her arm across my chest. I put my arm under her head which she tucked up under my chin. Sighing, she started to breath lightly against me as I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Thank you," she whispered, kissing my neck. "Night."

"Night, Jen." I kissed her on the top of her head, feeling totally relaxed as I drifted off.

******

'Gotcha now!' she was in my head again... Dammit!... Was it Jess that had been messing up my dreams at night? Was it her that I couldn't see in the darkness or the shadows there?

'Jess!... leave me alone!... let me get some sleep... you're killing me, baby,' I begged her. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take.

'I need you, Big-J... Help me, baby... I need you!' I was pinned down. My arms were over my head and being held. Something heavy was sitting on my belly. I tried to open my eyes, but it was impossible.

'Jess... what are you doing??... why are you doing this?' I hollered at her in my mind.

'We can be together, lover... for real!... not just in a dream like this afternoon... but for real!' she pleaded. I could hear her need... she hurt my brain with her pain. I could also feel more. My cock was hard... very hard and surrounded by heat... a wet, liquid heat that was moving on me and sending shivers through my lower body where the weight was centered.

'What the fuck do you mean, Jess?... what is going on?' I was mad now and I knew she could feel it as I lashed out at her.

'I made it happen, baby... I've been trying to figure out how, and I've made it happen. We can be together now... just like always.' There was a long pause as the weight on my body was moving and the heat around my cock was spreading... working it's way up my back and down my thighs.

'I'm here, baby... open your eyes and look at me... I'm here!' I tried again and was able to open them a bit. She was above me looking down at me. It was Jess that was holding me down and grinding her body on me. However, something wasn't right. Her face had that same, semi-transparent look to it that I had seen in my mirror, and there was a flickering quality to it. I closed my eyes then forced them open again trying to get them wider and trying to concentrate on what I was seeing. It wasn't her!... she almost had me fooled, but it wasn't her!

'Jess!!... stop it!!... stop it NOW!' I screamed in my head as loud as I could, then I gave her an ultimatum, 'Stop it or I'll hate you forever!... forever, Jess!... I mean it!'

'Baby, please!... I need you!... please?' She was crying. It was tearing me apart inside but I had to do it... I had to make her stop.

'Jeessss!...noowwww!!' I could hear her still crying as her image faded out. Shit!... It was Jen who was fucking me. Her face was blank and emotionless like a robot. She was naked and rocking on me, her tits swaying invitingly above me, but she was not there... just her body.

'Let her go, Jess!!... for me, baby... let her go!' I was gentle with her this time, but had to make her understand that what she was doing was wrong. 'It's our baby sister, Jess... pleaseeee!' Jen stopped moving. I could sense her body stiffen and then her eyelids fluttered before I knew it was Jen inside there. Her eyes grew wide as saucers before her hand clamped to her mouth to stifle the scream she almost made as she realized where she was and what was going on.

She bolted... flying backward off me and tumbling off the foot of the bed before scooting on her butt across the floor until she ran into the wall. She cowered there in terror... her knees pulled up to her chest with her arms locked around her legs. She began to sob as I jumped off the bed and ran to her. I wasn't sure what to do, finally deciding to sit with her and comfort her as much as possible.

'I'm sorry, John... I'm sorry, baby!... Tell her I'm sorry, but I didn't know what else to do!... tell her, please... ask her to forgive me!'

Before I could say anything to her, Jen told me what had happened. "It was Jess! I was asleep and she came to me in a dream. She said she had to be with you." Jen was trembling, reaching out to hold me as she went on, "Then, she just took over... I couldn't speak or move... I could feel and see, but she was in control. She took off my clothes, then she had me take off your boxers and get you hard with my mouth and my hands. You were either totally under her control or dead asleep since you didn't move while I aroused you, or when I got on top of you and stuck you inside me. I could feel you inside... I could feel myself getting aroused and my nipples hard... but, just before you woke up, I could hear your voices! They were far away... I could barely make them out, but I could hear you both." She had calmed down and uncoiled herself a bit. I pulled her to my lap where I wrapped her in my arms, caressing her back and neck.