No Bounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid her head against my chest as she told me the rest. "I heard her pleading with you... and, I heard your anger and her pain. Then finally I heard you very loud... It came into my head like a loudspeaker when you yelled at her to let me go. The next thing I knew, I had my body back." She shivered against me once more.

'Tell her how sorry I am, baby... tell her I love her and I won't do it again,' Jess begged.

'Do it yourself, Jess... Tell her yourself!' I said it mad, but wasn't sure she could. I believed that if she could punch a hole big enough to do what she had just done, surely she could talk to Jen.

Jen raised up off my chest and looked at me strangely. "What, John?" Before I could answer, I saw her eyes flash wide open as she sat up straight. "John!... I can hear her!... holy shit!... I... I... yes, Jess... can you hear me?... You scared me to death!... I know... I love and miss you too!... I understand... it was just such a shock... okay." A wonderful smile came over her face. All the terror and shaking had stopped. I could almost sense a glow emanating from her skin as she sat with me.

'Jess?' I called to her. There was a short pause before she replied.

'Yes, baby?' She felt normal again in my head.

'Can you take a walk... ummm... go away for a bit while I talk with Jen alone?... at least make it seem like we are alone, okay?'

'I can still block you out... will that work, John?'

'Yes... just give us some space, please.'

'Okay... I'll come back in a bit then... I love you!'

'I love you, too, Jess.' And she was gone. I can't say how, but I knew she had left.

Standing up, I offered my hands to Jen. When she grabbed them, I pulled her up and walked her over to the bed, sitting on the edge where she sat beside me. It dawned on me that we were both fully naked, but it didn't matter... I was way beyond modesty now and it appeared she was, as well. Examining her body, I truly enjoyed it for the first time. She had beautiful breasts... full, firm and proud. Her nipples were hard and colored bright pink, like two oversized pencil erasers. Lightly tanned, her skin was still somewhat pale and satiny smooth as a baby's bottom. A light scattering of nearly transparent freckles crossed the top of her chest just above her boobs.

While she was looking down at her hands which were folded in her lap, I checked on her state of mind, "Are you alright, babe?"

Looking up with a weak smile, she replied, "Yes, thanks... still in shock, but I'll be okay."

"What did she say to you?... Do you believe she is really sorry for what she did?" When she didn't respond immediately, I went on, "I feel she is gone for now... I could always sense when she was near... I don't feel that now. I told her to leave us alone for a while so we could talk."

"Yeah... you two were always weird that way!" She stuck out her tongue playfully while scrunching up her face at me. Her dark gray eyes had a little sparkle in them as she continued, "Yes, I believe her apology... She was in a lot of pain, John... emotional, not physical, of course. She's desperate to try and stay connected to you... it was all she could think about. I knew you two were in love, but this time I could feel how deeply she loved you... I never realized someone could love somebody that much. It sent shivers through me when she had control of me but I could still sense... uhhh... feel her emotions."

She stopped and put her hand on my cheek, softly stroking my face with her fingers as she looked into my eyes. "It was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced... I could see what she saw in you that made her feel that way. I probably shouldn't tell you this, John, but... it made me jealous as hell... it made me want to be like that with... you... too!"

It must have been hard for Jen to tell me that as she blushed and pulled her hand from my face while looking down again. Reaching out, I took hold of her face, turning her to look at me. There were tears running down her cheeks with her lip trembling, but she wouldn't look me directly in the eyes.

"I had no idea, Jen... now I feel like an idiot... I had no idea at all," I apologized.

"I understand, John... how could you know since you and her were so much into each other. You were blind to almost everything around you... I was just your 'pain-in-the-ass' sister. But, I was in love with you, too. I had no chance, so I stayed away and hid it." The look in her eyes for the first time was revealing how she truly felt. I couldn't believe I had missed this... I'm sure she had probably given me signs, but I was so wrapped up with Jess, I was totally oblivious.

Her confession was so moving to me that I wanted to show her. I leaned down to give her a kiss on her forehead, but she wanted more. Lifting her face up, our lips met for the first time. It was a sweet kiss with lips closed until her emotions demanded more and I could feel her tongue trying to push inside. After all we had been through, I decided I wanted it too, letting her inside. For some reason, I really wasn't surprised when I also began to desire more as our kiss deepened into one that lovers would share. Her arms came up around my neck and pulled me to her while my arms wrapped around her back, urging her body to me. I pulled her with me as I fell back on the bed with her on top of me.

Her breasts were hot and soft against my chest. As our kiss had intensified, I felt my cock twitch and begin to move. It was somewhere between her thighs and when she closed them together it became pinned between the softness there. She began to rub my cock between them as I moved my hands slowly down her back and to her ass to fondle and play with her cheeks. Finally out of breath, we broke our kiss. She lifted her head back and stared at me. The lust and desire in her face was breathtaking as she told me what she wanted, "Fuck me please, John... just you and me this time... fuck ME!" She legs opened and straddled me while she lifted her pelvis up and rocked backward, searching for my cock. I felt it pinned between us as she sought to grind her cunt against it. Wet and open, she found what she wanted, surrounding my cock with her lips and heat.

I spread her ass cheeks with my hands down low where I could feel my cock with my fingertips as she moved up and down it. Pushing herself up on her arms, her eyes never left mine as we gazed at each other intently. "Just you, Jen... no one but you!" I promised her. I released her butt and sat up, moving her arms around my neck before taking her breasts into my hands for the first time. I had sometimes wondered how they would feel when I had watched her around the pool and elsewhere. Now I was going to find out.

They were extremely soft... but not spongy for their size. When I kneaded them, the flesh was firm and taut beneath my fingers. As she slowly continued to grind against me, I rolled one of her nipples in my fingers and felt how hard and large it was. She leaned into me and put her cheek against mine, her tongue moving to probe and trace my ear before moving down to nibble on my neck. In turn, I bent to nibble along her shoulder blade and up her neck. Her breath was hot and panting in my ear as her arousal was intensifying.

"Take me... put it in me... I need it now." I leaned back to look at her as she raised up on her knees. Gazing into her eyes, I reached down between us and probed her pussy with my fingers. She jerked and sighed when I rubbed between her lips then slipped a finger into her hole, fucking it for a second before I took my cock in my hand and looked down between us. Her lips were full and glistening with her fluids as I swiped the head of my cock between them before finally setting the tip at her entrance. She sensed when I was at the right spot and pushed down on me.

She felt like molten fire inside, letting out a loud gasp as we coupled. Although we had just been fucking a little while ago, I had not been aware of how she truly felt wrapped around me. I wanted more of her and pushed up steadily until I was fully inside her. She was tight... and hot!... I could feel her using her muscles to grip and clench on me. Not moving, I just enjoyed the feeling of us being connected like this for the first time. I wanted her mouth to celebrate what we were sharing, so we moved together to kiss again. This one was lust-driven and urgent.

Wanting more, she started to fuck me, her hips building speed as our kiss became more needy. My hands found her ass and spread her cheeks apart, roughly squeezing and pinching while my fingers reached down and picked up some of our mixed fluids leaking down to my balls. I brought them back up and covered her crack and sphincter before I took a fingertip and pressed against her hole. She broke our kiss and leaned back until I could see her face which had a look of surprise showing on it, but no resistance as to where I was playing. A soft smile appeared as the sensations took over and my finger pressed firmly against her muscle. When it entered her, her eyes flashed wide and she yelped but pushed down on my finger urging me to go deeper. I obliged her and went to the second knuckle. She shuddered hard while her eyes closed for a second. I rotated my finger inside her as she continued to push down on it until she forced it fully inside. Her head shot back and her back arched as a violet groan came from deep inside her. When her head came forward again, she exclaimed, "Fuck!... what are you trying to do to me?"

"Make you cum... " I confessed with a sly grin. She was staring bullets at me as she began to drive herself on my cock with a vengeance... done with being subtle as the lust had taken control. She was breathing heavy with a small moan escaping at each stroke. My cock was burning inside her as my finger began fucking her ass to match the rhythm she was fucking my cock with.

Looking wild and almost violent, she informed me, "You're... gonna... get... your... wish... cum with me... please!... " I knew I was close, too. My ball sack felt loaded and tight... my shaft was pulsing and ready... my spine was tingling with my ass cheeks clenched. She came with a low, guttural, savage moan. I sensed she was holding back knowing that our parents were just down the hall. They were usually dead to the world after they fell asleep, but we didn't want to tempt fate.

Arching backward, she shuddered violently on her last stroke as I took over and drove up into her, feeling my own climax commencing. I wrapped my arms around her and continued to fuck her while I unloaded into her body. My brain and spine lit up like a cherry bomb as I jerked backward, pulling her with me... my semen firing in volleys until it could only ooze out. She was panting harshly against me, her breasts squished between us with her arms out to the side.

As I slowly regained awareness, I realized that Jess had returned. 'How long have you been back?' I asked with just curiosity and no objection.

'A few minutes... that was beautiful, baby... Jen has been in love with you for a long time and if I can't be with you, then I want her to be the one who is.' Jen suddenly forced her way out of my arms and sat up.

She looked at me with a questioning expression, and her face flushed red. "Jess!...that was private!" she scolded her sternly then went on, "I can hear you both talking in my head again. But, It's different now... I can hear you both as if you were really here... very clear and normal-like"

Jess responded to her, 'I'm learning how to control this... before, I would just go into your head and talk... now, it's like I broadcast my words. I guess it works, huh?' I swore I could hear a smile in her thought.

Jen was quiet for a second before a puzzled look came over her. "But, apparently John can't read my thoughts... just you then?"

'I'm afraid so... I heard you call to him but it doesn't work that way I'm afraid,' Jess informed her. 'John, I want to talk to Jen alone for a moment, if it's alright?'

'It's up to her, Jess.'

"It's okay with me, Jess... go ahead." I sensed Jess blocking me while they talked.

It was very strange to watch Jen suddenly look very intensely out into space as they spoke, her face changing expressions as she did so. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a leak and clean myself up. When I came back into the room, I glanced at my clock and it was nearly 3 in the morning... I was drained. Jen was still sitting on the bed and looking at me as I came and sat beside her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged tight to my side.

'Jen has something to talk to you about, my love. I know it's late for you... I can stay up forever, but... I'm going to go for now... I love you both... so very, very much. Good night.'

'Good night, baby," I told her.

'Night, sis!' Jen chimed in.

I swear I felt something pass through me that was both cold and warm at the same time. I shuddered and then she was gone. The shock was too much and I felt a couple of tears running down my face which Jen reached up and wiped away. I shivered again.

"Let's go to bed and I'll tell you what we talked about... we need to get some sleep soon." Thank god no one would bother us. Mom pretty much left us to our own devices. Even when it came to meals, it was only dinner that we ever seemed to do together. We had taken the week off for the death, and all of us had jobs with different schedules, so we were on our own. Randy was a house guest it seemed like, and mom never peeked in on us anymore, so I felt safe in having Jen with me in the morning. Heaven knows, Jess and I had pulled it off all the time, but the adjoining bathroom made sneaking around a lot simpler.

I did make one concession and we both got dressed in our sleep wear before we curled up together in bed. As she got comfortable in my arms, she gave me a synopsis of their conversation "Let me see if I can get this right... she wants to try and have a '3-way'."

"A what?!" I had to jump in immediately at the seemingly outrageous idea. She put her finger to my lips and tried to go on. Deciding I wanted to touch her again, I slid a hand up under her night shirt to play with her boob. I loved the feel of her skin which was a lot softer and more pliable that Jessi's.

"She wants to be with you so badly at least once more, that she will try anything to make it happen. I want to help her, love. We talked about what had happened when she took over my body and... when I told her I could still feel your penis and all even though she was in control, she had a brainstorm. That's what she wants, John... she wants to feel you with her once more. She doesn't know what she is supposed to do or why she is still here and not 'moving on'. She thinks she won't be able to because her desire to do this is so strong that she can't go until she does." Jen was softly kneading my chest and belly as she explained. There was nothing sexual about our touching, just enjoying the feel of each other together.

"She wants to see if she can 'be in me' and feel you without being in control of me... sharing my body, so to speak." She seemed to have finished.

"I see now. So what's the plan then?" I asked.

"She wants to try tomorrow night after Mom and Randy are down for the count. It's kind of funny, but she said she has no concept of time now. It all seems to flow strangely and all she has to do is think of somewhere she wants to be and when she wants to be there... and it happens. She said she would leave us alone and just 'pop back in' then." She laughed softly and I joined her as the image amused me also. I'm not even really sure when we went to sleep... we just hugged and closed our eyes as we settled in... then the light was pouring in my window.

When we finally went downstairs, Randy was gone and mom was headed out the door for her Friday church luncheon group, then some kind of committee for a Saturday Brunch and Lunch thing. She had given up on us going to church just after we became teenagers as it was more trouble than it was worth to try and get us to go.

Jen and I spent one of the best days we had seen lately. We got a little crazy and did some nude, pool groping along with patio, table/living room, floor/stairway fucking, and 69-ing. It was an amazing transformation from just the day before. I was in disbelief about how much I didn't know about my 'Lil' sister. I had my blinders on with Jess while entirely missing out on how intelligent, funny, sexy, adventurous and loveable Jen had become. Then, to top-it-off, realize that the only reason she had seemed so shy and 'not into boys' was because she was so much in love with me. It was quite an awakening. I would always love and miss Jess, but I had also found someone who could mean just as much to me as she did.

Even dinner was a lot better for a couple of reasons. Mom seemed to be in a much better mood... probably because Jen and I were as well... and helped to cheer her up. Randy didn't stick around... he must have been late for happy hour or something. I'm probably too hard on him, sometimes, because he was basically a good man and provider, and he was a happy drunk when he did get carried away. I just didn't understand how mom could put up with him because he never seemed to be with her. I guess she just got comfortable.

Mom headed to bed about 10. Then, we were both shocked when Randy came home just a little later and made a beeline upstairs. After a while, Jen ran upstairs and came back down a few minutes later giggling like a school girl. Seems she had snuck down the hallway and could hear them going at it like horny teenagers. He must have gotten frisky at the bar and came home to take it out on mom. Just the image of them fucking made me shudder.

We watched some more TV and waited until 11 before we headed up. Jen snuck down there again to check on them while I went into my room to wait for her. I was laying against the headboard naked with just the covered lamp by my bed on. When she came in a few minutes later, she had on her bathrobe. Pausing long enough to tell me that Randy was sawing logs and mom was out like a light, she came over to the side of my bed and dropped her robe.

I didn't know what to say... she was a raving beauty standing there in the dim light dressed in her satin pink, transparent, babydoll nightie. The spaghetti-strapped halter barely contained her lovely tits with her areolae and rigid nipples fully visible while the fully transparent gauze skirt hung down to just below her tiny, bright-pink thong panties. Her light brown hair was pinned back by her ears with two pink butterfly clasps. The pale pink lipstick matched the color of her nightie.

I had never seen her like this before and all that I could muster up to say was, "Oh my God!"... pretty lame, but the look on my face must have made up for my lack of words as she lit up... the smile on her face was worth it all. I finally managed a few more, "Beautiful, Jen...fucking beautiful!" I jumped up from the bed and took her in my arms. Her lips were waiting for me and when my tongue entered, hers was waiting to greet me. She smelled like flowers, but I didn't know which kind...

'Lavender, you fool!' Jess mentally kicked me in the shins.

'Damn... you here already?' I retorted while chasing Jen's tongue some more. 'And, quit reading me, lover!'

'Would you two shut up... there's kissin' going on here!' I cracked up and had to pull back from Jen. She looked at me with an amused grin.

'God, Jen you're beautiful... that nightie is stunning! You look unbelievable!... were those the words you were trying to say, John?' Jess cut in. It was going to be one of those 'tit-for-tat' kind of evenings.

'Yes, they were, Jess... yes they were... she's gorgeous!... I'm just not used to thinking of her like that, is all.'

'HEY!!... I'm right here you two!... now cut it out!' Jen and I were outright laughing now.