No Bounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we settled down, Jen was the first to get us started. 'Do you want to... how should I say it?... see if you can be inside me, Jess?'

'Only if you're ready, sis.'

'Let's do it then,' insisted Jen. I was watching with fascination as they tried to join. Jen eyes closed and she didn't move at all for several seconds.

'I think I'm in, but we'll need to test it. Touch John... '

Jen reached out and put her hand on my face. 'Oh, yesss! I can feel his skin... yeessss. Can you feel it too, Jen?'

'Yes, I can, Jess... it doesn't feel quite the same... there is something different about it, but I can feel him fine.'

'Kiss him for me and John would you touch her too?' Jen moved close and our lips met softly while I slipped my hand up under her top and cupped her breast, lifting and squeezing it gently.

"My god... my god... I can feel it... I can also feel you, Jen... how you are feeling as he is touching you... it's fucking amazing... YES!!' I could feel the joy in her words and sensed that she was crying as well.

'Yes, I'm crying, John... it's all too wonderful to feel this once more.'

'Jen? Is everything okay with you?' I had to make sure she was handling this okay.

'More than okay, John. I don't know how to describe it... but I can feel how she is feeling, too. I don't understand it, but it's like she has a body and I can feel how her body feels... it doesn't make any sense, but I do... I just do.'

'Okay... okay... but one last thing. I think we need to limit our mental... talk?... If we all try speaking at once it might be too much... does that make sense?' I tried to explain my reasoning.

Jen cut in, 'This is for you, Jess... I won't guarantee I won't make noise or whatever, but you and John do the talking... this is for you, sis.'

'God, Jen... I love you, babe!... you'll never know how much.'

'Okay, then... this is for both of you... I love you... you're so sexy and beautiful.' I looked down at her body... at the perfection of her form... at the flesh I had touched and caressed. I slipped the straps of her top off her shoulders and peeled it downward until it floated free to her feet. Cupping her breasts in my hands, I studied them for a minute before dropping to my knees and taking a nipple into my mouth, my hands feeling their weight as I massaged them gently at first until my mouth moved to her other nipple and I nipped at it before pulling it out with my teeth then rolling it between them and releasing it back to her.

One or both of them moaned as I moved back to the first and did to it what I had just done to the other. Her hands were in my hair, running her fingers through it and lightly pulling on my curls. My mouth began to work it's way down her belly, nipping and licking as I moved lower until I could smell her wonderful aroma and feel her heat on my chin as I approached her cunt. Dropping from her tits, my hands pulled down her tiny thong and tugged it to her ankles, exposing her sweetness to my eyes. The light brown hair on her mound was trimmed very short and formed a narrow strip just above her clit which was already peeking out from it's hood and seeking my attention. As I moved my face closer, I could see the swelling of her outer labia as her inner lips were just opening to reveal her treasures. The moistness she kept inside was beginning to seep out, coating the surfaces and shining in the soft, room light.

Looking up at her, I told her, 'You're so beautiful... I need to taste you now.' The eyes looking back into mine were erotic and filled with desire. Her belly was contracting in and out rapidly in anticipation of what I was about to do. When she felt my mouth latch on to her lips, she trembled against my face while I could hear soft gasps in my head. I alternated between grasping a lip between mine and pulling it out, to dragging my tongue from her sphincter up between the lips before teasing and sucking on her clit. After numerous passes, I had her squirming against my face. Sliding my hands between her thighs and up to grab her ass, I pulled her harder against my mouth as I roughly manhandled her ass and teased her crack and hole with my fingertips.

Her hands were tugging frantically at my hair as her fluids began to wet my face. It was hard to tell which yelps and mewls belonged to Jess or Jen as they were oddly mixed to create a wall of erotic noise in my mind. She was trying to buck me off, so I decided it was time to change. Standing up suddenly, I grabbed her face between my hands, kissing her and letting her taste her own juices from my mouth. Her arms flashed around my neck and locked me in a vice as she pinned my thigh between her legs and began to grind her pelvis against it, effectively wetting it with her desire.

'Fuck me, baby... fuck me now... put it in me and give me your seed.' Jess was over the edge and needed to be fucked now. When she got like this, it was fuck her now or she was going to rape me. She hadn't touched my cock the whole time... if she had, I probably would have cum already... I was that worked up. Up until now, Jen had stayed in the background, except for maybe some of the gasps or groans, but she was as worked up as Jess was and had to tell me.

'We need you inside us... now please, baby... now!'

'Yes!... nooowwwww, please!' I grabbed them by the ass and lifted them up, throwing them onto the bed then crawled between their legs. I didn't bother to be polite... just grabbed a pillow and shoved it under their ass, then hooked their legs behind the knees while forcing their legs to their chest. Placing my cock at their hole, I rammed inside with all the force I could muster. In my passion, I started to see the hallucination I had seen before. However, it was different this time. There was an eerie glow in the air around Jessi's face as it wavered over Jen's.

'Fuck, Jess!... ' I screamed as I pistoned into her body. I was out of control in my lust to make her cum and myself with her. 'I see you, baby!... you're here with me... I can see you!'

It was Jen, 'I'm glowing!... there's light all around me... SHIT!'

'I feel amazing, baby... I'm on fire and I'm cumming any moment... fuck me, John... cum with meeeee!' Jess sounded like she was far away, but I could see her right in front of me in the glow.

The golden aura was getting stronger and her face was getting clearer while my cock felt like it was about to burn off. Every nerve in my body was electrified... the whole room seemed to be getting brighter... the glow of our passion was like a glorious halo around us as we came. It was an orgasm like none I had ever experienced... there was no single spot of feeling... it was everywhere at the same time... both their faces glowing and gazing at me with bliss and complete happiness... Everything was tingling like an all-encompassing erogenous zone. I floated there with them for what seemed like an eternity.

'I love you both!'... then all went black.

*********

When I awoke, I knew she was gone. Even Jen could feel it, as well. She said she had felt Jess just before the end and she thought Jess knew it was ending also. We both believed that she had gotten her last wish and was finally free to leave.

Two weeks later, Jen and I made the decision that we wanted a change. I found a job in Durango... which was far enough away that no one really knew us... and got an apartment. Jen followed almost immediately and we began to live as husband and wife. We haven't decided yet if we will have a family. There's plenty of time to figure out our future as we go.

One thing we do know, however... every now and then, when we are in each others arms and making love, we can sense that she is with us. The feeling is too strong to just be our imaginations. We have very much come to believe the old saying, 'Love knows no bounds'. When it's our time to go, she will probably be there waiting for us to come into her arms once again.

'We love you, Jess... see you soon!'