No Circus Clown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers

His hands pressed on the back of my head so that I would not pull away when he exploded into my mouth. I sucked him hard, trying to pull the thick, white fluid into my mouth.

He moaned then sighed and moaned again. He tried to resist my hungry lips and almost succeeded. But I would have it. I wanted that salty seed in my mouth. Soon, he had to give it up.

As he fell off me, James bent over my mouth and he sucked out all of the seed. He languished in the taste and a smile crossed his lips. Then he turned to Hugh and asked if he could lick my taste off of him.

Confused, Hugh looked to me for the answer. I just nodded and smiled.

"Sure, if that's what you want, go for it!"

He lay back onto the pillows and pulled my legs apart. His fingers found my clit and again, he brought me to climax while James licked my fluids off his dong.

When James was finished cleaning him, I rolled off the bed and extended my hand to Hugh. He heard the water running in the shower and knew what I wanted. James had already gotten water warm for us.

As I stepped in I knew the water was the right temperature. James always knows how much heat I can take.

Hugh sighed and smiled, "This feels so good, almost as good as you do!"

I smiled and kissed him then buried my head beneath the teaming water. All the dirt from the circus washed away and I was left with the relaxed feelings that Hugh's manhood had provided me.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked me.

"Yes, you were all I had hoped for. It's so nice to have a skilled man make love to me. I need that more and more these days."

"It was my pleasure and I would love to do it again!"

"Good because, I would love to feel you in me again. Would you like to be a regular?"

"You do want me to be in bliss don't you?"

"Well, yes, if you're in bliss, then so am I!" I giggled. Hugh kissed me once again.

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. James was there with the warm towels and he dried me off and wrapped my hair.

"Man that was great! How would you like to make this a habit?"

Hugh looked at me once again. I just smiled.

"I think that I would like that a lot."

"Great! I knew that I would." He looked to me for collaboration and I nodded my head.

"Then we're on! Want something to eat?"

Hugh laughed and declined the food. "I've got to get up early for work and I'm exhausted from this wonderful lady. I'll take a rain check for dinner."

I dressed and walked him to the door. Hugh kissed me again and asked, "When would you like to dance again?"

"Probably in a few days. James has set up a couple of other men too. I hope you're not the jealous type."

"No, I'm very open minded. But I won't share you with anyone but James," he informed me.

"That's not a problem," I assured him.

Kissing me one last time, he walked out the door.

I sighed and James looked at me with anticipation. "Yes, I liked him. He is good. We'll see him again soon. What did you think?"

"I liked him too!"

"Good, we're in agreement. Who was the call from?"

"Tarzan; he wanted to come over tonight. I told him we were tired and to call tomorrow. Don't worry, he will definitely call."

I shook my head in agreement then walked over to where he was sitting and kissed him on the forehead. "I'm tired; I think I can sleep now. Are you coming to bed?"

"After the news; I want to see if you made it on TV!"

"Yeah, right! What would I be on TV for?"

"There was a camera man there today and he definitely took pictures of you."

"Well, if he did, you can go get a copy of it for me tomorrow!" I kissed him good night and headed to the bed. Sleep came easily.

Tuesday afternoon, James had just walked in the door when the phone started ringing. As he passed it, he lifted the receiver.

"Hello? Yes, I remember" a smile crossed his lips. "No problem man, I understand. I go out of town unexpectedly from time to time, too. Oh yeah, we sure do!" he looked up at me and nodded.

"Tonight? Let me see," he covered the mouthpiece of the phone; it's Tarzan, wants to know if we're available tonight?"

"I'm game and horny, how about you?"

His response was a wide smile as he touched his dicklett.

"My lady can't wait to see you again. How about seven? Great! Here's the address and directions..."

He got off the phone and his prick was poking against the restraints of his pants. "What's for dinner?" he asked nonchalantly.

"I thought you were cooking tonight!"

"Okay, guess we'll have cereal," he laughed and kissed me on the cheek as he headed for the bedroom to change clothes.

I pulled out the steaks I had planned to cook and heated the grill.

After dinner I showered while James prepared the bedroom for our company. He was so excited that he couldn't sit still.

I was apprehensive and hoped that Tarzan was as good as he looked.

James ran me a hot shower and the splash of the water clamed my nerves. He stepped in behind me and washed and massaged my back and shoulders.

I wore my sheer black dress dotted with orange daisies. It is one of my favorites and very sexy. Without a slip one can see everything and who wears slips anymore?

Taking deep breaths, I was able to calm my nerves while James watched the news. I was unable to sit still and busied myself in the kitchen.

The doorbell rang and James answered it. "Hey, nice to see you again; did you have any problems finding us?"

"No, you gave perfect directions,"

Griffin looked a tad nervous as I walked into the room. He turned to me with a nervous smile, "My lady, you look scrumptious tonight."

I smiled and bowed my head, "Thank you, sir, you don't look bad yourself."

The three of us chatted a little and learned a bit about one another.

"What made you choose me?" Griffin wanted to know.

I looked at James and smiled. "Should I tell him?"

"When I saw you with Marilyn clanging the bell, you looked like Tarzan showing off for his girl. I could see the muscles under your T-shirt and I imagined that you had comparable muscles elsewhere. I wanted to find out. Do you?"

Griffin blushed and a sly smile crossed his tanned face.

"Do you have a problem with someone watching you with a woman?" James inquired.

Blushing once again, Griffin thought for a few minutes. Then he looked at James and said, "I've never had that happen before, but it sounds a little exciting to me. I've always wanted to explore other sexual adventures, but Elaine is only into straight sex. Not even blow jobs."

I licked my lips and looked demurely at him. "She doesn't know what she's missing." I saw a bulge grow in his tight jeans. Juices spewed between my legs.

"How did you get so lucky?" he turned to James.

"Lots of searching, man! Hard to find the right woman these days."

"You've got that right!" they laughed together.

"Well, since you're game, why don't we get started?" James walked down the hall to the bedroom.

Griffin looked to me for direction.

"He's just preparing the bedroom and himself. It's a little ritual he does to relax," I explained.

"You are an amazing woman, I can tell even though I don't know you. How did you two get together?"

"We met on the Internet. There was an uncanny connection; we just felt right."

"Wow, that's interesting. I've never thought about finding someone on the NET."

"You just never know where it's going to happen," I smiled.

James returned in his boxers and invited us back.

I led the way followed by Griffin.

James had turned down the bed and dimmed the lights. He helped me out of my light dress and sat me on the bed.

Griffin looked nervous.

"Would you like me to leave while you undress?"

"Thanks man, I appreciate that."

James left for about ten minutes then returned just as Griffin crawled onto the bed.

He didn't seem to mind my watching him undress, but wasn't as comfortable with James in the room.

His prick was definitely within my expectations, easily eight and a half to nine inches. I licked my lips at the sight of it.

Griffin lay back on the pillow next to mine and pulled covers up to his waist.

James pulled up a chair in a corner of the room and turned off the lights. The only light was that of a few strategically placed candles. This made Griffin more comfortable.

I touched his chest and started kissing his nipples. They quickly became erect and a tent rose in the area of his groin.

"Ohhhh nice!" I whispered as my hand slid between his legs to fondle the jewels here. His girth felt about four-inches. As I ran my thumb over the smooth head I felt the moisture of his precum. I used it to stimulate him.

Slowly, I ran my hand up and down the thick shaft while my tongue invaded his open lips.

He pulled me on top of him while his hands explored the contours of my body. He seemed to enjoy caressing my full buttocks and sucking my erect nipples.

His manhood slid between my legs but not into my love canal. Hands tight on my waist he moved my body up and down on his torso and with each stroke his dick grew larger. Precum spewed onto my belly.

Griffin's tongue slurped at my hard tits like a thirsty dog lapping up a bowl of cool water. There was a low moan coming from him.

"You smell so good! Just your aroma arouses me and your body drives me wild. I'm afraid I'm going to cum before I can even get my dick in your wet cunt," he whispered in my ear.

I kissed him hard and slid my hand between us reaching for his Wang. I wanted to suck him off and then get him aroused so he could fuck me the way I wanted to be fucked; wild and furiously.

He resisted my attempts and forced me to remain on top of him, my hand scrambling to jerk him off. My mouth watered wanting his man-sized prick, longing to taste his salty cum.

"Why are you resisting me?" I whispered.

"I want you so bad that I'm afraid I will lose it before I can get my dick in you. I've never been with a woman as willing as you. It excites me so much and I want to give you what you want and need," he tried to explain.

"Just relax and enjoy. I want to please you; I want to give you what you long for and want. Lay back, spread your legs and relax. Then I'll do the same for you," I breathed into his ear.

His arms loosened and I was able to move more freely. Slowly, I slid down his body, my lips caressing his skin as I descended. When I met the hairy mound above his manhood, I nibbled like a rabbit chewing cabbage.

Griffin's hands rested on the back of my head, his fingers intertwined in my hair. I heard him quietly moaning, "Yes, yes, suck it baby; I want you to lick, suck it, and swallow it. Do it for me baby! Please!"

Slowly, I ran my tongue the length of his shaft. When I reached his head, I inserted the tip of my tongue into his hole. The precum was thick; I licked it off.

"You like that, don't you baby?" he moaned.

"Yes, you taste so good! I'm going to swallow it all. You just lay there and enjoy it."

He lifted his head and watched as I opened my mouth and covered his prick. I heard his breath catch as I slid my mouth down to his fur.

It wasn't long before I could feel the heavy fluid making its way up his thick shaft. Anxiously, I pulled harder on his dick sucking it deeper into my mouth. His hips rose, as the thick cum did in his shaft.

"Oh gaud!" He whispered aloud as his seed rose the distance from his balls and erupted like a volcano into my mouth. His hands pressed hard on the back of my head.

"Swallow it baby, swallow it all! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!" his breath came in deep gasps.

As the flow slowed, I slowly slipped my lips off of his dick. James came to me and kissed me; his tongue scooped Griffin's seed out of my mouth. "Mmmmm tastes good!"

There was a wet spot on his boxers.

Griffin slowly sat up. "Will you marry me? Both of you can come live with me. Please marry me!"

I giggled.

"Nah, I can't marry a man. I'll suck you off though," James assured him.

"Not my type, but thanks for the offer," Griffin laughed nervously.

"Now, now it's my turn!" I smiled at him while rubbing my clit.

"Give me fifteen minutes to recover and build up my load again. Then I'll fuck you like no man has done before. Gaud, that was wonderful!"

I lay back on the pillow and James came over to lick my clit and keep the fire burning. I laid there and enjoyed the warm glow his tongue always provides.

I watched Griffin as he watched James please me. He looked at James then glanced at my face to see my expressions. "You sure are beautiful when you have sex."

"Mmmmmm, yes, it feels so good!"

He began stroking his phallus while watching James. The faster and deeper James went, the quicker Griffin stroked his own cock. Within minutes, he pushed James off me and spread my legs wide.

Without warning, he was between them and his mushroomed head was pressing its way through my love canal. His size felt splendid as it dipped deeper into the well of my lust.

Moaning, I thrust my hips up with each downward stroke of his thick penis. My hips could not wait for his butting. My fingers reached for the tiny dick at the head of my cunt.

Each down stroke found my pleasure points and lightening flowed down my legs and butterflies took flight in my bosom.

With each thrust he moaned and came down just a little hard and faster than the previous. His fingers grasped my tits and squeezed as his movements grew more urgent. Deep breaths escaped his lungs and his face became red with the passion in his loins.

"Oh baby; cum for me, suck my dick into your pleasure garden and pull the wild seeds of lust from my being. Fuck me good girl; fuck like it's the last you're ever going to get!" Griffin cried as sweat poured from his brown and droplets fell on my chest and face.

Then, with no warning, his legs stiffened and I felt the pumping as his sperm rose quickly to the head of his dong. His legs began to shake and his arms bent at the elbows. All his strength was zapped from him as his manhood flowed into my magic garden.

He fell onto me, his body slick with sweat. He smelled salty and the moisture mixed with mine. He slid off my body with his left hand still lying in my pleasure valley. His fingers slipped inside me and he played with the fluids he had deposited.

"I love the feel of my manhood in your cunt. The silky feel of new life; I hope one of them makes it. Then you'll be mine."

I turned to him. "Sorry, but the flower bed died years ago."

"Too bad, I always wanted a son," he whispered then kissed. "It was fun planting it though."

"Yes, it was. You are very good. I feel fulfilled. Now we need a shower.

James sat in the corner of the room. His dicklett out and moisture overflowing it's head.

"James, time to clean up so I can shower. Put that useless baby dick away and come clean this real man prick. You will enjoy its flavors. But not until you have cleaned my valley."

He quickly closed the opening in his shorts and crawled onto the bed. He looked to Griffin for permission to approach. Griffin looked to me.

"James wants your permission to clean my fluids off of your cock."

"Sure, buddy, come on, maybe I'll fill your mouth too!"

James scurried like a chipmunk onto the bed and his mouth quickly covered the head of Griffin's dick.

As I watched, Griffin's hips slid up and down to match James' movements. His breathing became heavy again and his nipples were hard. Within minutes the fountain of his seed spewed into James' mouth forcing him to swallow quickly.

Rolling over once the spray had subsided; James licked his lips and smiled. "Thank you Master Griffin, I am ever in your debt for the substance you allowed me. And the pleasures you gave my Lady."

"Well, I will be glad to come fuck her anytime she needs the real thing. It's obvious you don't have the equipment to please her. I enjoyed you watching us too. It was weird at first, but man once I let go of the old hang-ups you watching made it even more exciting and pleasurable. Never dreamed having a woman's lover watch me while I took her from him would turn me on. I may be addicted to it now."

"Well, if you are, you are welcome to come over anytime she wants you even if I'm not home. And you could bring friends if you like; that is if my Lady doesn't mind," he said as he looked at me for approval.

I shook my head yes.

"I'll go run you two a shower and get some warm towels." He pulled his shorts apart at the crotch and rubbed the tiny head as he walked into the bathroom.

"Is he serious?"

"Yes, he is. This is what he desires. He loves seeing me happy and he can't do it for me," I assured him.

"When can I see you again?"

"Anytime I'm available. And hopefully when James is home because he would rather watch than hear but, if necessary, hearing works for him. And yes, your friends are welcome as long as they're not too many. I really don't like more than three at a time."

"I really don't want to share you with anyone but James, if that's okay with you?"

"Yes, that's acceptable too," I agreed.

He kissed me and we headed for the hot shower James had run for us. While the waterfall stimulated our skin, we stimulated one another further.

Griffin knelled before me, placing his tongue in my slit. It darted in and out while I held tight to the shower head to keep my balance. My knees trembled with pleasure as his tongue pleasured me once again. I held to the shower head to keep my balance.

My arms became weak and I slid down the wall barely missing the nozzle and handles. Fortunately he caught me and prevented me from scratching my back and banging my head.

His lips covered my torso and his hands caressed my valley of pleasure. I wanted to hold him here with me for hours.

James heard the water shut off and opened the curtain to hand us our towels. Griffin quickly pulled away as if he were doing something wrong. Then he seemed to realize that there was no danger associated with his actions. He allowed James to help me out of the shower.

James handed Griffin a warm towel and I watched as James' eyes slid down his tight body and rested on the still semi-stiff cock between his legs. When he saw me notice he smiled and wrapped me in the warmth of the towel.

Griffin emerged soon after James had wrapped my long red hair in a towel.

"Best shower I've ever taken," he smiled. "Really stimulating!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," James smiled.

"Oh, I surely did that; your Mistress is totally enjoyable. Even in the shower. I would like to come back sometime."

James looked to me and I nodded. "I think my Mistress would be delighted to feel your body against hers in the near future."

Griffin turned to me and I smiled then nodded my approval.

"Great! I'll call back sometime next week then." He leaned down and kissed me then James showed him to the door.

When James returned, he had two glasses of red wine. He handed me one and we toasted.

"You liked him, didn't you?"

"Yes, he is interesting and fun and he has a really great cock, but his tongue isn't as good as yours. So I guess I'll keep you around." I giggled then kissed him.

His hands found my breast and he squeezed my erect nipples then he went down on me and quelled the fire there. His tongue always knows the special places that turn me on.

I came hard again and my body wracked with pleasures only James' ingenuity can satisfy.

Exhausted, I rolled toward him and lay my head on his chest. His fingers frolicked through my long silky hair, lulling me to slumber. My eyelids grew heavy and darkness closed in around me.

The alarm rattled me out of the deep sleep I had fallen into. As I rolled over, there was a warm spot where James' body had been. I sniffed the air and the smell of hot coffee tantalized my senses. "Hmmmmm" I moaned as I rolled out of the warm comfort of the bed.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers