No Controlling Legal Authority Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers

"Yeah, it's all on video tape. You want to watch yourself model? You can watch it with me?"

"Archie," she protested. What in hell was she going to do now, she wondered as she struggled to deal with her initial shock.

"Not all of it; just the nightie stuff," he responded.

Imogene, for all her faults and shortcomings, ambition not being the least of them, was a pretty cool-headed and calculating woman in her own right, and it wasn't often that she got too rattled to think her situation through. She had faults aplenty, but she also had some virtues, and, among them was an overriding pragmatism, which inevitably came to her rescue in times like these. So what if she's got a tape, she rationalized, I came out here of my own free will; hell, I even sucked her pussy for her just for the privilege of coming out here to fuck her son, so what difference is a tape going to make to me now? I mean it's not like she's using it against me or to get me to do anything I didn't agree to do without knowing about the tape; I don't care, I made my decision already, didn't I.

"OK, Archie," she said, collecting herself, "I'll watch your video with you."

"No shit? Awesome!" he exclaimed, making no effort to conceal his delight.

"Mom!" he yelled excitedly toward the ceiling.

"Yes, son," Nancy's reply floated back instantly from an indefinite location.

Imogene realized immediately that Nancy must have been observing them on the monitors in the dressing room, and she searched in vain again for the source of that voice. She surprised herself a little, being so calm about learning that Nancy was watching her seduce her son, but she figured they had become partners in that endeavor anyway, so it didn't make much sense now to object to Nancy's monitoring of her progress.

"Run Gene's tape mama," he shouted.

"All of it?" Nancy's voice boomed back from the ceiling.

"Naw, just the nightie part."

"Gimme a minute," she replied.

Archie scooted over and spoke excitedly, "Here, Gene, sit down; it'll take her a minute or two to rewind the tape to the right place."

He was patting the couch and tugging at her arm eagerly. She sat gingerly and waited expectantly for the show to begin.

TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers
12