No Controlling Legal Authority Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers

"Oh, baby," she sighed as he thrust his fingers into her. "You remember."

He probed her, plunging and withdrawing in rapid succession, and she lifted to meet his every thrust.

"Fuck me hard, like you did before," she urged him, and he rammed his fingers into her wetness till his knuckles were wedged in the crack of her ass and he could penetrate her no deeper.

She arched her back, quivering in sheer pleasure as he skewered into her, and hung there in midair for a moment, but then, unexpectedly, she pushed his hand away and lowered her hips.

"Wait, wait, there's more," she panted, cautioning herself more than him, and he looked at her like she was crazy, because things had been going along pretty well as far as he was concerned.

"Look," she said, pulling her lips apart again. "See that?"

She was pointing her finger toward the top of her labia, but all he could discern were the pubic hair and lips he had viewed earlier in the tour. He squinted and blinked, but the light was poor, and his eyes were burning with the sweat pouring into them, so he could detect nothing significant that he hadn't already seen.

"There," she insisted eagerly while tapping her slit with the tip of her finger, "there it is."

He blinked again and shifted his weight on his knees, and, when he moved, a little shaft of light fell across his shoulder and illuminated her vulva like a tiny, timely spotlight. He leaned closer, being careful to stay out of the light, and peered at her pointing finger.

"There," she moaned hotly, and her finger nudged a tiny, insignificant little stalk of flesh, causing it lean to the side, "can you see it, now?"

"Yeah," he said indifferently. Fingers in her pussy he could understand, but this, this seemed to be pretty pointless.

"It's my clit," she hissed, and her breath whistled through her teeth like she was killing herself with her finger.

"I see it," he reported helpfully.

He was eager to conclude this part of the exam and get back to fingerfucking since he felt certain he was getting the hang of that pretty good. She confounded him, however, by continuing to point to the little thing and pushing on it. She had spread herself open with two fingers and was pressing on her whatever with a fingertip, pushing it back and forth for a minute and then, up and down, and, every few strokes, she would slip her finger into her trough to wet it some more, and then resume stroking herself. She pulled her lips wider and the little stalk stood by itself, kind of wobbly, and looked like a little bitsy dick sticking up. She circled it with a wetted finger making it bend in a circle and moaned. He studied her movements in amazement, and it occurred to him that she was enjoying this a lot more than anything he had done previously.

"It's my clitoris," she repeated with what sounded to him a lot like a squeal. "It's what makes girls cum."

"You're kidding; that little thing?" he replied in complete surprise.

"Yesssss really, I promise," she gurgled breathlessly as she excitedly massaged her clit.

She slipped one hand off her pussy and placed it on her breast, letting her labia majora close over the circling tip of her finger. Her fingers wetted her nipple when she tugged on it, and she watched him with glassy eyes while she stroked herself toward the bliss of her nascent nirvana.

"Do you know what I'm doing?" she wheezed like she was winded.

"No, yes, uh, you're rubbing your clister," he stammered like a bumbling fool, but he was watching and learning.

"I'm masturbating; it's how girls do it, how we jack off," she gasped, and her finger feverishly circled the nearly hidden little stalk.

Ah, the power of suggestion. The mention of the term, jack off, sent his mind on a sensual odyssey, and his hand groping for the throbbing cock in his pants. He had nearly forgotten himself in his inquisitiveness, and he was disconcerted to find his lust stridently asserting itself again.

"Oh God," she groaned aloud as her finger completed another circuit, and half-sitting up, she reached for him and snatched his hand off his cock.

"Here, Caleb, here, please," she pleaded with him breathlessly as she pulled the startled boy's hand toward her crotch. "You do me first, and then I'll do you. I promise, I'll jack you off good."

He was in a state of near shock as he allowed her to place his hand on her cleft; shocked by the spate of knowledge she was sharing with him, shocked by her wanton, lewd words and promises, and shocked by the pounding, overpoweringly insistent force in his own loins. He touched her, and he blazed with awakening awareness.

"Oh, yes," she chirped when his finger dove into her crease and immediately located her clitoris.

He mimicked her movements and caressed her with little circular strokes of his fingertip. He was tantalized by the size and silken smoothness of her clit; it was like one of her nipples only smaller, and he sought to pinch it as he had done her titties with considerable success, only it was slippery, and it eluded him.

"Oh, baby, do me gently," she cautioned him when his nail scraped her accidentally.

"Sorry," he said and lightened his touch.

"Hmmmmmm," she sighed, and then, she shifted her body and said, "Come up here beside me, so you can reach me easier."

He scrambled up onto the ledge and dove into the hay beside her. First, she took his hand and put it between her legs, and then, she pulled his face to her, directing his mouth to her breast.

"Suck my titties while you rub my clit, and I'll cum for you like you won't believe."

He required little encouragement at that point and eagerly fell onto her bosom with his mouth open. She allowed him to suckle for a while, until he established a rhythm that pleased her, and then, she placed her hand over his and pressed him to her cunt.

"Just hold your finger on it," she instructed, referring to her clitoris which was pulsating under his finger, "and let me move for you."

She steadied his hand, pressing it with her own against her body, and held him there while she rolled her hips upward into the pressure. He felt her open under his finger, and his fingertip grazed her clit.

"Oh, yes, oh, God, yes," she moaned as her hips rolled under his stationary hand. "Suck my tittie like you did before."

He sucked her nipple hard, nipping it with his teeth, and felt her jerking under his hand. He sucked harder, and she grunted, "Ugh, ugh," with every surge of her hips. She drew her knees up towards her shoulders, cocking her ass up toward the roof, and he would have lost possession of her clit had she not been holding him tightly to her body and directing his caresses with all the precision her consuming lust demanded.

"Oh, oh, oh, Caleb," she mouthed sweetly as the exquisite friction propelled her quickly toward climax. "You're about to make me cum."

Her nipple was hard as handball rubber in his mouth, and he scraped her with the sharp edges of his teeth because he had learned to please her with his mouth that way.

"Yes," she shrieked shrilly when her clit tripped over the tip of his finger, and pigeons throughout the barn fluttered anxiously at the sudden noise, but she ignored them and ground her crotch against his stiff fingers.

"Oh, Caleb, Caleb," she chanted, calling his name as the sweet torment of her passion reached a burning crescendo. "You're doing me so good, good, good; aargh, there, yes, yes, that's it, oh yes, I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming."

She rocked under his hand and clutched his wrist with a vise like grip, while her body convulsed in a series of violent, wrenching spasms.

"Ooooo, baby," she moaned in the midst of her climax. "Your fingers feel so good." But then she fell silent and stopped moving for a minute or so, and he would have feared having killed her or something if her chest hadn't been heaving so much and if the pulse in her pussy hadn't been beating so savagely.

He sucked more gently and gradually he felt her passion subside. She released his wrist, but he continued to cup her mons, and he marveled at the heat she generated there. She lowered her legs and lovingly squeezed his hand with her thighs. Her fingers stroked his temples briefly, in an almost listless gesture, and then, moved on and held one of her breasts to his lips as he continued to suckle.

TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers
12