No Controlling Legal Authority Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers

"Oh, Lord," Anne moaned at the image. "Did he?"

"Oui, Cheri. After that, he brought the boy often, and always the boy sat in the chair and watched and listened to the sounds of our faire l'amour, and I could see that he would be playing with himself and squirming in the seat, and so, I said to his pappa, 'Why are you being so cruel to the boy, Hiram? Can you not see his misery?' So, after he had finished cuming and no longer was screaming, 'I'm cuming, Kate,' he called the boy over to the bed and asked him what was bothering him, but the boy couldn't speak or even raise his eyes to look at us, so Hiram withdrew his dripping prick from my pussy and said to the boy and me, 'Look, you two, I'm going downstairs for a drink. I'll be back in an hour or so, and while I'm gone, Hiram, you mind what Miss Kate tells you 'cause she knows more about mendin' misery like yours than any woman alive.'"

"Did you?" Anne blurted out as she squirmed in her seat and crossed her legs to contain her excitement.

"Oui, but of course. When his pappa had shut the door, I called the boy to the bed, and I lay back with my hands behind my head and told him to touch me where he wanted, and, when he touched me, I told him how good it felt and how much I enjoyed it. He touched my breasts and pulled my nipples with his little fingers and I had to close my eyes, my dear, to keep from snatching him into the bed with me. He played so long I thought he had fallen in love with my breasts, but the clock was ticking and I knew his pappa would return soon, so I said to him, 'Don't you want to feel my pussy too, Hiram?' And then, I showed him how to put his fingers inside me, and suddenly he was making me cum and I pulled his face down and kissed his mouth and told him how good his fingers felt in my cunt. I had to rest a minute after that, and he looked so miserable that I reached for him and said, 'May I take your prick out and hold it, Hiram?' but he couldn't answer me, and little tears were running down his cheeks, so I unfastened his pants and pushed them to his knees and his little cock was hard and pointing at me. I put my hand on him to touch him and he staggered against the bedside, so I pulled him closer to let him steady himself against the bed with his cock just above the sheets, and I jacked him off like little boys do for themselves in the night, only I don't think he knew then how to do it, so I instructed him. It didn't take many strokes, ten or less, and then, he was trembling and moaning, so I said to him, 'Hiram, I would like to suck your cock and taste your cum. Will you let me?' I could feel his heart racing in his little dick, and his eyes were closed so tightly that I don't think he heard me, because he didn't answer, so I put my mouth on him and took him in to lick him just as his cum started to flow."

"Ummmm," Anne moaned sympathetically as she reached for her glass again so she would have something to swallow.

"After that," Kate continued, "it was the same for several years; after pappa had finished, he would leave me alone with young Hiram, and I would teach the boy what I knew of l'amour. In time, the boy became Hiram the man and his pappa grew old and less vigorous, so they exchanged roles and the pappa watched the son from the chair, only watching didn't make pappa miserable like it would have when he was younger, so when the young one finished they would leave and go home together. Eventually, the old Judge grew too weak and feeble to climb the stairs, so, after that, young Hiram came alone."

"How long?" Anne gasped in awe.

"Every night, till the month before he died, Cheri; but of course, he was not the stallion of his early years, but then, I was not the filly I was before, either, so we mainly talked of the old days and sipped the Chardonnay till he thought it safe to go home."

"My God," Anne muttered in disbelief.

"Cheri, you don't believe me. You think these are just the dreams of a lonely old woman, n'est pas?"

"No, no, I believe you, I guess," she protested. "It's just such a fantastic story."

"Come wis me, you'll see; then you'll believe old Kate," the old lady muttered struggling to rise from her chair.

Anne followed her up the stairs, catching her elbow when she staggered near the landing at the top, and helped her to the entrance to her boudoir. Kate pushed open the double doors revealing a massive, canopied, Louis XIV bed with ruffled pink coverlet and a mountain of pillows.

"Zere, do you see? Zere's the bed where it happened, just as I said," Kate exclaimed triumphantly as if the bed's mute testimony was all the proof her tale required.

"My God," Anne gasped as she looked around the lavishly ornate quarters, "I've never seen anything like it, Kate."

"Eet captures zee grandeur of Versailles, n'est pas."

"Oui, it sure does that," Anne sputtered in agreement as she gaped at the splendor.

"And, here's zee proof of vat I told you, come," she said, throwing open the doors to her closet and stepping inside.

Anne followed, and to her astonishment, for she fully anticipated the space to be crammed with a collection of ladies' fashions, all she could see were a half dozen nearly identical pink silk robes occupying a tiny space and, filling the balance, rack after rack of men's clothes, with a row of men's shoes and boots along the floor and piles of neatly stacked, starched and folded white men's shirts on the shelves above.

"You see?" Kate cried, pirouetting within the narrow aisle with her arms widespread to encompass her collection. "Hees clothes are here. Hees suits, hees shirts and trousers, and, here, look here, hees, uh, how you say 'les cravates,' uh, oui, neckties."

"My God, Kate, did all this stuff belong to Caleb's daddy?"

"Oui, and zere's more. Do you want to see hees underwear and hees brush for the teeth?"

"No," Anne laughed. "I've seen enough; I'm convinced."

Then, to Anne's surprise, the old woman took her by the hand and said soberly, "Come, I have zee special thing to show you."

Anne allowed herself to be led to a massive bureau across the room from the closet, and she watched expectantly as the old woman bent to open the bottom drawer. Inside, as the drawer opened, Anne could see a bundle that had been carefully wrapped in white tissue paper. Kate lifted the bundle from the drawer and carried it almost reverently to her bed. She laid it down and carefully pulled the wrapping away. Gradually, she uncovered what appeared to be a carefully folded sheet or skirt made of heavy, deep crimson fabric. Once she had it uncovered, Kate lifted it from the paper and, holding it in front of her, gently shook the folds out.

"What is it?" Anne gulped as the garment revealed itself.

"It's hees toge," Kate replied in a hushed voice like she was sharing a dark secret. "Zee one he wore in court."

"His 'robe?' You don't mean it," Anne exclaimed.

"Oui, hees 'robe.' See, it has hees name embroidered in zee back," she answered, turning the garment and holding it for Anne to see.

"Made for Hiram A. Montcastle, III, by Tribunal Judicial Wear, March 1974," Anne read aloud from the inscription. "My God, Kate," she gasped, "why do you have it?"

"Hiram brought eet to me ven he vas sick. He knew he vas dying. He told me to keep eet, and to give eet to young Caleb, but only eef he grows to manhood and I think he ees man enough to fill eet."

"And, you still have it," Anne observed quietly.

"Oui, eet ees still here, but I think your Caleb has grown since zat day."

"So, you think he's finally ready to fill his daddy's shoes? Is that it?"

"No, Cheri, zat ees not eet," Kate replied lapsing into her thick accent. "Hees pappa vas a great man; he vas a great juge, but, of course, but he vas also a great lover. Hees passion for zee law, eet ran free een zee courtroom, but he also had zee passion for moi zat he let run free here een zee boudoir. So far, your Caleb has shown passion only for zee law, and, because of zat, he remains in zee shadow of his pappa. I sink it ees for you to bring him into zee light, Cheri."

"For me!" Anne exclaimed, pointing to herself doubtfully.

"Oui," Kate nodded. "I sink you are the one to do eet."

"How can I do that?"

"Ah, Cheri, you know zis; men are like zee formless piece of clay, which vee mold into zee shapes that please us most. As I did wis hees pappa, you veel do wis zee son."

"It's a little late in the game for that, don't you think? I mean, Caleb's not like Hiram was when you got your hands on him; he's grown up. I expect he's already had all the molding he'll sit still for."

"Less than you think, Cheri; much less."

"Even so, Kate, how's this molding supposed to happen? He hasn't even called me in days."

"Go to heem; go tonight while hee ees at work and show to heem zere are seengs in hees life to devote heemself to that are better for heem zan zee law."

"Oh, cool, Kate," Anne shrugged, nearly dismissing the advice. "How am I supposed to show him that?"

"By taking thees robe to heem and telling heem it ees your Christmas gift to heem. He vill know vhat zat means, I assure you."

"He'll want to know where I got it, won't he?"

"But of course, Cheri; and you veel tell heem what ever you wish, but while you are telling heem, you veel pose for heem een such a way as to let heem see your curves somptueux, and zen, well, you know zee nature of men."

"My God, Kate, you are shameless," Anne laughed. "You're telling me to go up there and seduce the Judge."

"Oui!" Kate smiled without apology. "Wis some men, you must, ah, uh…."

"Take the initiative?" Anne volunteered, finishing the sentence.

"Oui, yes, that's it; 'take zee initiative.' So eet ees when your man has hees nose stuck in zee law book, and eet's hees deek you want to be stuck someplace else; zen you must do somesing to geet hees attention."

"Oh, brother," Anne moaned. "I think you've been talking to Yosemite Sam about me."

"Sam? Who ees zis 'Sam?' I do not know 'Sam.'"

"Just an acquaintance of mine," Anne giggled. "He agrees with you; keeps saying I need to do crude."

"What ees 'crude?'"

"You know, Kate; brazen, forward, uh, sultry and seductive," Anne explained, demonstrating with a couple of undulating steps.

"Oui! seduisant" squealed Kate excitedly thrusting Hiram's robe into Anne's hands. "Your friend ees right; vous mus do zee promenade provocant. You show heem zee cunt, and he'll forget zee case."

"Oh Lord," Anne sighed in resignation as she began folding tissue around the robe.

TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers