No Early Birds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

Tina turned around and grinned when she saw his eyes looking up her dress at her covered pussy. She had not trimmed it since having the baby and knew many of the dark tendrils were visible under the elastic bands.

"Sit on the sofa," Lou directed.

This time Tina was proper as she kept her knees together and sat back. He took some shots this way until he told her to move around.

"Move around?" Tina repeated. She leaned over against the arm rest and then laid the top of her body down on the sofa. She felt the cooler air on her buttocks which meant he could see them.

"Lie down," he said as he stood on the side of the sofa at her feet.

Tina realized it was useless trying to keep him from seeing her panties so she did as he said and didn't push the dress down over the white triangle. She got into it now as her body twisted one way and then the other. Now her dress was high on her waist and her whole panties were visible.

Lou's cock was as hard as he could remember. One of her legs was bent at the knee back against the sofa while the other was straight out. He knew if she moved it off the sofa her whole pussy area would be his to view. "Move this leg off," he said touching her ankle and gently pulling.

"Ahhh," Tina moaned feeling his touch on her hot body. She resisted slightly at first but gave in as her leg moved down off the sofa seat. Her eyes looked down to see her panties stretched wide but not enough to show many dark curls. The flashes from his camera blinded her momentarily.

Lou knew she had gone as far as he had expected but was not sure how much further. "Take off the dress."

"I..........can't," she said feeling hot and dizzy. "I......we...shouldn't be doing....this." But she kept her legs wide apart for his view.

"You want to do it and I'll erase the shots," he said trying to reason with her.

"But you'll see me......."

"You saw me," he grinned as he sat down at her feet only inches from her damp crotch. His fingers touched her ankle and then moved up her calve.

"Don't....," she whispered. His touches were like fire.

"Shhhh," he whispered back. "It's been so long and you need me to touch you." His fingers moved over her knee and then faster down to her dampness.

"It's been so long...." She repeated as he touched the curls of her escaping bush. "I need to be touched."

Lou took his time teasing up and down the edges of her stretched panties. He purposely rubbed over her swollen silk-covered slit a few times and heard her whimper. The few times became more frequent until he kept his middle finger into her damp indentation rubbing over her enlarge clitoris.

"LOU!.......OH YES!....RIGHT THERE!"

It was then he made his mistake. As her hips rose to press up into his finger his other hand searched until it found the top of her panties and pulled downward.

Tina was ready to climax when she felt her panties moving down over her wanton pussy. Touching on the panties was OK in her mind but not without them on. She sat up and grabbed the waistband just before her pink folds were visible. "NO."

"OK," Lou said letting them go but it was too late. The shock of losing her panties made her realized where they were heading. He tried to keep his finger in her sex but she pushed his hand back and the dress down. She didn't say anything as she moved behind the screen and pulled off the sundress.

"Tina I'm sorry," Lou said waiting for her.

"You should be," she growled as she moved out wearing her tee shirt and shorts. "I'm leaving." She grabbed her purse and walked out the back door.

"Shit," Lou said as he looked at his camera. He then smiled.

*****

Tina didn't think about Lou having the sexy photos of her because she was so upset that she had even allowed him to touch her like he did. She had lost control and wanted another man to have intercourse with her and now felt guilty when her husband returned from golf. She was also feeling very horny.

Todd dreaded going home because it would probably mean another argument with his wife. He knew she spent most of the week alone with their baby but he needed some time on the weekend to get away. When he opened the door from the garage and smelt the sweet aroma from a candle he knew something was up. "Tina."

He said her name and moved to the stairs to find a note. "Take off your clothes and come upstairs."

"Shit," he said looking up at the closed master bedroom door. He quickly removed his polo shirt and shorts but not his boxers. He wanted to make sure this was real first.

Tina lay naked under the new silk sheets she had purchased on the way home from Lou's. She did her best to refrain from masturbating as she waited for her husband to come home and take care of her needs. She had closed her eyes a few times but every time she did she saw Lou's long bare penis. Now after hearing the garage door open she waited hoping her husband would want to fuck her.

"Tina," Todd whispered as he cracked open the door and peeked inside. He saw the lights out and the window shades down but enough light to see her shape under a shiny black sheet. "What's going on?"

She giggled and pulled the top of the sheet down over her bare chest and swollen rock-hard nipples. "While the baby is away we can play."

Although he did not like the extra weight added to her hips and thighs after the baby he did appreciate the inches added to her breasts. He pushed off his boxers and moved under the sheet.

"Ummmm," she purred while pressing her softness into his hardness. "It's been so long."

"I know," he smiled while cupping her titties and kissing her neck. Her fingers wrapped around his hard cock and started stroking him. He immediately moved between her legs and aimed the tip into her wet slit.

"Todd slow down," she groaned as he pushed his hardness into her.

"I........can't," he moaned as his hips bucked back and forth for fifteen seconds until he climaxed. "OHHHHHH!"

"Shit," Tina thought feeling his hot juices fill her cavity. As his penis was shrinking her fingers rubbed her clitty until she too came. "OH YESSSS!" She cried out as she imagined Lou's hard long penis pounding her.

*****

Lou figured he had messed up with Tina which was too bad because he really enjoyed her company. The next Saturday he did not run into her anywhere so when he got to the park on Wednesday he was surprised to find her car there. She was sitting in the driver's seat when he moved up to her window.

"You're late," she grinned as she sat back.

"I am not," he said looking at his watch. "If I had known I'd been here an hour ago." He noticed she was wearing the short sundress.

"You always say the right things. Do you say it to all the women you seduce?"

"Tina......I'm sorry about what happened at the studio. I was wrong." He sat down next to her. "Will you forgive me?"

"Yes but right now I need to walk." She stepped out of the car, locked it and headed with him down the path.

Lou didn't want to say anything about the day at the studio so he talked about yard sale items and mentioned a huge flea market that Saturday at a town about an hours drive away. "If you want to go let me know."

She knew he was still trying to get into her panties but at that moment she wasn't sure if she didn't want him to. "What time would we have to leave?"

"Same as yard sales," he grinned. "They open around 7:00AM and the earlier the better."

"That should work......." She said thinking that her husband would be asleep at that time. They walked about another mile and she pointed to a bench. "Let's rest........and talk."

Lou moved next to her wondering what she wanted to say.

She looked into his eyes. "I know you want to sleep with me."

"Tina.....I.."

"Shhh.......let me finish," she said nervously. "I thought I was happily married but I'm not. I love my husband but.....I..uh...need more."

Lou sat back.

"Since I met you I've been.......excited for the first time in a very long time but.......I'm afraid."

"Tina....you don't have to be afraid."

"That's why I'm afraid because I really like being with you but I need to go slow," she then laughed. "A lot slower than in your studio."

"I was moving pretty fast," he smiled. "From now on the speed and what we do is up to you."

"Good," she giggled before looking both ways on the path. She moved her lips over his and they kissed. It was her tongue that first moved out to the lips and hers that moved into his mouth. She had not french kissed Todd in over a year and now felt like it was her first time. Her breast crushed against his arm while their lips and tongues explored and tasted. "God," she said when she pulled her mouth back.

"I'll say," Lou grinned. He leaned to kiss her again but her hand pushed him back. "Sorry."

Tina stood up and smiled down at the obvious lump in his nylon shorts. She remembered his photos and wished she could see the real thing but she wanted to take it slow. When they made the two mile marker she moved over behind a tree and waited for him to stand in front of her. This time her hand pulled his opened mouth down to hers. The kisses were just as hot as before but now their bodies meshed together and she realized how huge he really was. As his hand dropped down her lower back to the top of her ass she moved her teeth to his earlobe and bit it.

"Ouch!" he cried out in pain.

"Remember I say what's next," she whispered as her thigh pressed into his hard-on. She giggled and took off down the path.

It was apparent that she was going to stop at each mile marker so when he saw the third marker he waited until she pulled him behind a very large evergreen bush. After falling down on the grassy moss her body pushed him down and moved on top of him. Again her lips nibbled on his until he opened them at which time her tongue raped up and down into his mouth. He wanted to touch her ass so bad but knew he had to play her game. She pulled her lips away.

"I lost three more pounds. Can you tell?"

"No you won't let me touch you," he groaned.

"You can look," she smiled as she moved back onto her feet and looked down at him. She pulled her tee shirt up over her tummy and over her sports bra. She knew her dark nipples were visible. "And my thighs," she giggled while her fingers pulled up the bottoms of her shorts until her light blue panties could be seen.

"I see," he smiled.

"And........," she giggled before turning around and pushing her shorts over her thong strap which was pressed into her ass crack.

"So do you like?" She asked while looking down at the huge erection pressing up the front of his loose shorts.

"Do you really have to ask that question?"

"No. But I like to hear it." She pulled up her shorts and again moved down onto his hard bulge. "Tell me what you like."

"Everything," he whispered feeling her lower stomach rubbing up and down his shaft. "Your lips," he kissed them. "Your neck," he kissed it.

Tina had never talked dirty with her husband and his words were driving her crazy. "Tell me what you would like to do to me."

Lou didn't hold back. "I want to touch you all over, your face, neck and wonderful breasts." His hands moved up her sides but she reached down to stop him.

"Only tell me."

"I'll kiss and lick your hard nipples and then lick down your stomach into your soft hair and then......"

Her lips locked on his while imagining his tongue in her moist pussy. She humped up and down his front until his hands cupped her buttocks and he climaxed. "OH GOD!" She giggled and moved off of him. "Let's go."

"Wait.....what about you?" He said glad he had worn Nylon shorts which hid his discharge.

"We have two more miles." Lou jumped up to catch up to her.

Tina was now moving fast as her body craved release. She heard him catching up to her just when she made it to the fourth mile marker. A small building containing both women and men restrooms were nearby. "I need to use the restroom and so do you."

"I do?" Lou repeated as he moved up a small path. He watched as she moved into the lady's room and the door close. She opened it and stuck her head out. "Well are you coming in?"

Lou almost knocked off the door getting inside. She moved aside to let him in and then locked it.

Tina moved back against the sink and took his large hand in hers. She pulled out the front of her shorts and while turning his hand around pushed his fingers down over her panties until his middle finger touched her raised clitty. "Touch me like you did last week."

Lou didn't try to go under them or to push down her shorts and panties. He turned his body so he could get better leverage and then started to slowly rub her clitoris.

"That feels....sooo good," she moaned. Since he had touched her in his studio she had regretted stopping him. Now there would be no stopping. "Please don't stop." Her head turned to allow her lips to nibble on his ear.

Lou knew she really needed to cum so he put all of his experiences into bringing her off. Not just a normal climax but one she would remember until Saturday. He teased down until his finger pushed her panties into her damp hole and then lightly pulled it out and again across her raised pleasure button. He again teased lower until he moved under her ass and across her rear hole.

"Don't," she whispered.

"Your pussy is so wet," he whispered again teasing her by lightly touching over her clit.

"I know..you made it wet. You...made my...pussy wet." She had never talked dirty to her husband before and was now doing it with a man she had met only a couple of weeks ago. "Make me cum....make my pussy cum."

Lou knew she was ready as his finger pushed down harder finding her magic spot. Less than ten seconds later her hips rose from the sink and her mouth bit into his ear again. "OH GOD I'M CUMING!" Her body flew apart into tiny pieces and fireworks covered them with hot ashes. Nothing came from her throat while her mouth opened wide and pointed up at the ceiling. He kept rubbing until she grabbed his hand and pulled it away. "Enough..I can't take anymore," she giggled. She pulled his hand out and pushed him back. "One more mile."

Lou realized that the last mile ended in the parking lot so he didn't figure she would do anything else. As they moved up to their cars she said. "I'll meet you at your studio."

Lou watched as she drove from the parking lot. "Damn." He hurried into his car and made it to the back of his studio to find her standing at the door. He opened the lock and led her inside.

"Don't get any wild ideas," she laughed as she followed him into the studio once more. "I think we've had enough sex for one day."

"Why are we here?" He asked showing disappointment.

"Leave the light off in the studio," she said while taking his hand and pulling him to the sofa. "I just want you to hold me for a while."

Lou knew she needed body contact and affection so he moved down onto the sofa and pulled her body into his. He could smell her perfume and hair shampoo as they cuddled together.

Although Tina did want to cuddle she wanted information more. "Tell me about the other women you've seduced."

"I haven't..."

"Don't lie or you'll never see me again," she whispered. She could feel him getting hard down below.

He knew he had to tell the truth. "There have been a few models," he answered. "They come to take photos for their husbands but they want more."

"Last week when I looked in your book I saw someone I knew," she whispered. "I need to know if you've...slept with her."

"I don't kiss and tell," he said. He felt her moving back but held on to her. "Who did you see?"

"Tammy Hood."

Lou definitely remembered Tammy. Once she was naked she became a wild woman. "She was one of them."

"That you fucked," Tina smiled.

"Yes. How do you know her?"

"She's my husband's boss," Tina answered. "I need for you to find out if she is fucking my husband."

"Tina, I don't want to get mixed up in these things," he whispered.

"I understand," Tina said as she once again pushed back from him. As she moved back to stand up he pulled her back down into his body. "OK, but I want to touch your pussy under your panties."

Tina grinned in the dark and reached down to push off her shorts and damp panties. It was something she had wanted to do in the restroom but was now glad she had waited. "I think that can be arranged." He moved back against the seat cushion to allow her body to lie on its back while opening her legs. He tickled down over her navel, her C section scar and into her thick bush. He found her hard clit and moist pussy and knew she wanted it as much as he did. "Let me fuck you."

She wanted his hard long penis but didn't want to lose her bargaining chips just yet. "Touch me." When his middle finger pushed up into her tight hole he said.

"Are you sure you're not a virgin?"

She giggled because having a C section and a husband with a thin small penis made it seem like she was a virgin. "I'm not to my husband but will be with you."

"Will be?" He repeated. He could now rub freely into her moist lips and over her clitoris.

"Yes," she moaned. "Soon," she thought.

*****

It was that night as she lay in bed with her husband who was always too tired for sex that she put all of it together. He had gone on a lot of business trips with Tammy while she was pregnant and since the baby was born had worked late most every night. When she saw Tammy's naked body lay out on Lou's sofa and heard that he had fucked her it made a lot of sense. While Todd was bashing her for being too fat he was fucking his oversexed boss.

She was surprised the next morning when Lou called her. "How did you get my number?"

"I saw your name on a letter in your car," he answered. "I just wanted you to know that Tammy is stopping by tonight."

"What time?"

"7:00PM."

"Leave the back door unlocked because I want to listen."

"No problem," Lou grinned. He also wanted Tina to listen to Tammy while he fucked her brains out.

*****

"I need to run to the mall for a while tonight," Tina told Todd while they ate supper at a regular time. Since Tammy was at Lou's she figured her husband had nothing to do.

"But who is going to watch the baby?"

"How about you?" She snapped back. She wanted to strangle him.

*****

Lou had just finished photographing a family portrait when Tammy walked into the front door. "Hi."

"Well I was surprised to get a call," she grinned. The last time they had fucked he had told her that it was over. She had to settle for her tiny dick subordinate.

Lou moved over and locked the front door. "Let's go in the back so we can talk."

"Is that all you want to do?" she giggled as she followed him into the back.

"Let's sit over here," Lou said patting the sofa in the studio room.

Tammy didn't set down because her knees moved to the floor in front of him and unzipped his fly. Less than two minutes from the time she walked into the front door she had his long hard cock in her mouth.

Lou looked at the large clock on the wall and saw it was 7:05PM. He hoped Tina was close by.

*****

Tina was coming into the back door when she heard Lou tell Tammy to follow him into the studio. She hid behind a wall and waited until they were safely out of sight. She tiptoed down the hallway and gasped when she peeked inside. Tammy was already sucking on his penis and it was the first time she had seen the real thing. Plus it was the first time she had seen a blowjob.

"Wait," Lou said while holding onto her head to keep it from bobbing up and down. He could see some movement in the tiny crack he had left in the door. "I need to know who you've been with since the last time."

She laughed and licked his pre-cum from her lips. "Just a married man from my office. Don't worry he had only fucked his little wife before and during me."

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers