No Early Birds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina's eyes stayed on Lou's hard rocket in Tammy fist. She wished it was her touching it and even sucking it even though it was something she had not done before.

"Wait......stop," Lou said again. "Who is this guy?"

"Don't worry," she giggled. "His name is Todd and he works for me. I'll get rid of him as soon as you tell me too."

Tina heard her husband's name and closed her eyes. She knew it was him but until she heard his name left out some hope. She started to move out of the building until she heard Lou's voice.

"I think we are finished here," Lou said as he lifted Tammy's lips from his hard-on.

"What?!! You asked me to come here and now ask me to leave without fucking me?"

"Yes.......go back to your pencil dick subordinate," Lou grinned.

"You're an asshole," she cursed while standing and moving out of the building.

"Tina you can come in now," Lou grinned.

"Thank you..." Tina said as she walked into the room. She stopped when she saw his hard-on still sticking up out of his slacks. "Lou........I've never..."

"It's time to learn," he grinned as he held out his hand for hers. She grabbed his hand and moved down into the same position Tammy was a few minutes earlier.

Tina remembered how Tammy had licked up and down the sides and then swallowed the tip. She closed her eyes while doing the same but opened them when his mushroom head filled her tiny mouth. She saw him smile as his hands moved her head up and down.........up and down. When he let go she continued the movement until his eyes rolled back into his head. "I'm going to cum baby." She knew it was a warning but had read about how men liked for the women to swallow. She took the first load and went back for two more. Finally he was empty.

"Are you sure you haven't done that before?"

"Did I do OK?" she giggled as she wiped her lips.

*****

Todd waited under the silk sheets for his wife to return from the mall. He thought of the other night when she had waited for him the same way. Tammy had been cold to him that afternoon so he knew it was about over and since his wife had suddenly became passionate again as well as lose a few pounds he was ready to resume his married sex.

Tammy peeked in to see the baby asleep before she cracked open the door expecting Todd to be snoring but he was sitting bare-chested. "You're awake."

"Yes......I've been waiting for you," he smiled as he pushed the sheet down over his hard-on.

"I'm sorry honey but I'm really tired," she said with a hidden smile while remembering all those nights when she was the one being turned down. She stripped and put on her cotton PJs before slipping into the bed next to him. Her mind was on Saturday morning when she would go out of town with Lou.

*****

Saturday morning didn't come fast enough for both Lou and Tina. Todd was fast asleep when she slipped out of bed at five thirty. After a quick shower and a bagel she drove to Lou's studio and found him waiting for her.

"Good morning," she smiled as she moved up to him and gave his a very wet kiss. "I hope you took your vitamins."

"What does that mean?" He laughed.

"I think you know." She moved into the passenger seat next to him and leaned back. "I just love flea markets."

About ten minutes out of town her hand moved to his thigh and then up to rub over his hidden prick. "Starting a little early?"

"Just getting it warm," she giggled. He somehow managed to keep the car on the road until it turned into the large flea market lot. They held hands as they walked through the many tables of goods and stopped periodically to kiss. No one knew them so they could do what they wanted. His hands cupped her ass and hers rubbed against his crotch. Once she pulled his thumb into her lips and sucked on it like she had done to his cock a few days before. They had been there almost an hour when Lou stopped her. "You know I think I've had enough of flea markets."

"Me too," she giggled as she took his hand and moved to his car. As they drove out of the parking lot they saw a motel sign that said "Vacancy". He pulled into the lot and almost ran into the office. A few minutes later they stood looking at the queen size bed.

"I'll be out in a moment," she giggled before moving into the small bathroom. Lou moved to the bed, pulled off the bedspread and top sheet and then quickly undressed. He was on his back with his hard-on pointing up at the overhead light when the bath door slowly opened. "Ready?"

Tina smiled as she moved totally naked into the room. She knew it was the first time he had seen her bare breasts and her whole body. After losing another five pounds last week her thighs and ass were looking damn good.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. His eyes roamed over her flesh and ended on her shaved pussy lips. "You shaved."

She giggled and opened her legs wider. "For you."

"It wasn't necessary," he grinned. "I love it either way."

Tina moved to the bed and then stopped. "I want to fuck you first."

"Sure," he smiled as he put his hands behind his head.

Tina moved her body over his and then pressed her moist lips down onto his hard cock. Both had been thinking about this moment for weeks and now it was happening. Her legs opened wide to let the thicker and longer penis inside. As the crown pushed in she groaned but didn't stop her downward movement. A few seconds later he was about three inches inside.

"I feel like a virgin," she gasped as she pushed another three inches inside. Her head moved down to look at the four remaining inches. "There's no way."

"There's a way," Lou grinned. "Relax."

It was so tight she was afraid to relax but trusted him enough to do it. As her muscles relaxed she felt his cock slowly pushing up into her until she bottomed out. "Oh God Lou.....you filled me up completely."

"Come down here," he smiled as his hands moved to her shoulders and pulled her lips to his. She remained planted on his pole and neither wanted her to pull off.

The tightness turned to pleasure as she got used to his girth. As they kissed his hands now moved over places he had not touched before. He explored her soft ass and then reached under her to caress and massage her wonderful breasts. He was not in a hurry and wanted her to know what real fucking was all about. It was Tina who pulled up first and moaned as the tip almost dislodged. She moaned again as her pussy slid easier back down his joy stick. Time seemed to stand still however they kept doing the slow fuck for almost thirty minutes.

"I never knew it could feel this good.....this great," she whispered. He was not just fucking her with his penis because his hands and lips roamed places she didn't know existed. Even when his finger gently entered her tight bum hole she didn't object. Her body was his to touch and probe as he pleased. They passed the hour mark and kept going. Her ass was moving slightly faster and faster now as they both wanted to end the race.

"Lou fuck me now," she moaned as her body fell to the side allowing them to trade places. Her legs wrapped around his hips as he methodically fucked in and out of her depths.

"LOU!.........LOU!,,,,,,,,OH GOD LOU!......I'M CUMING!!"

Tears of joy and pleasure poured from her eyes as the older man took her to the summit and then over the top. The room spun around as she climaxed. "AHHHHHHHH!"

It was Lou's turn as he looked into her eyes now. He saw her smile and then filled her emptiness with his spunk. "GIVE IT TO ME.........ALL OF IT!" She commanded as she held his hips tightly against her. Five minutes later he turned to her.

"Do you want to go back to the flea market?"

"No........I want you to fuck me other ways," she giggled.

"Jesus Tina......I'm not 28.....you are."

*****

It was ten months later when Carol Jenkins walked into the small photography studio and looked at the young woman behind the desk. "I have an appointment for some baby photos."

Tina looked up and smiled. "My husband is in the back. Let me take you to him." They moved into the studio and found Lou setting up the set for baby pictures. "Lou honey this is Carol."

Tina grinned and moved back to the front. After about thirty minutes she stood up and locked the front door while turning the sign from OPEN to CLOSE. Carol was holding the baby when Tina walked in. "So are you going to model for us?" She asked Carol.

"I'm not sure," Carol blushed. Lou had asked her to pose for him because he was doing a layout on women after they had children. "I still have some extra weight from having the baby."

The baby had fallen asleep and Tina took her from her mother's arms. "We like to do before and after photos." She moved the baby to a new crib they had set up in the corner for times like this.

"Come here by the sofa and I'll help get you ready," Tina was not giving the woman a chance to leave.

"Ready? I'm wearing these clothes right?" Carol asked as she sat down next to Tina.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Tina asked Lou as she pushed the woman's hair over to the side of her forehead. "I'll bet your husband hasn't told you that in a while."

"Uh.........no he...hasn't," Carol said feeling excited. She was glad Tina was there because she didn't want to be alone with Lou.

"Now put your feet up here on the sofa and let Lou snap some shots." Tina lifted the woman's feet as she tried to push down her skirt. Lou took a few shots and then let Tina work her magic.

"In order to do a before and after we must see more of your body." Tina again sat down next to Carol's feet and then pulled her wrap around skirt open enough to cause one whole bare leg to appear. "Oh," Carol gasped as she reached down to pull her dress back in place but Tina stopped her. "Don't worry we will blank out your face."

Tina moved away and smiled as Lou took shots of her creamy white thigh. She saw Carol start to move and moved down to unbutton her top button on her white blouse.

"What are you doing?" Carol asked. Her face was bright red from excitement and fire burning through her body.

"You haven't had sex in a long time have you?" She released three more buttons and pulled open the blouse showing her large pink mounds fighting to get out

"That's my business.." Carol said. However she did not try to stand nor close her blouse.

"Are you breast-feeding?" Tina asked.

"Yes," Carol answered. She was suddenly under this couples power.

"Her breasts are beautiful......aren't they Lou?"

"Yes much so," Lou grinned as he directed the camera and her dark nipples seen through the white bra.

"Look she's leaking," Tina giggled as her fingers brushed over the small damp spot. "Mine used to leak too when I was excited."

Tina moved her hands down to release her skirt. Carol didn't object as the skirt opened all the way and her white panties and bare thighs were exposed.

"Lou and I walk Monday's and Wednesday mornings at the park. If you join us this will go away." Tina's fingers moved to Carol's fleshy thighs.

Lou continued to take photos and couldn't believe how Tina had talked this shy woman into exposing her underwear to them. But when Tina tried to reach behind her to release her bra Carol stopped her. "I....won't take off any more."

Tina knew she had to play her ace. "She's right.....I mean...you are taking her photos and have not taken anything off." She moved to Lou and pulled his shirt over his muscular tan chest and arms.

Carol was frozen to the sofa as she watched Tina undress her older husband. She had not seen another naked man besides her husband so when his long hard penis popped out she gasped. "OH MY!"

"I think he likes you," Tina giggled. "Now you need to catch up."

Carol didn't realize Tina was removing her bra until the cooler air struck her already hard nipples. She lifted her hips to allow this woman to pull down and off her panties. She had not had sex for over a year and her body wouldn't turn down this opportunity to have Lou's big penis inside of her. As Lou moved around the sofa taking various angles of her body she slowly opened her thighs welcoming him in.

"I think she really needs you," Tina smiled at her husband.

"Do you?" Lou asked while putting the camera down on the floor by the sofa and sliding up between her thighs. "Do you need me?"

"Yes.......oh YES!" She cried out when his hard shaft pushed into her wanton hole. Her lips sought his and her fingernails clawed into his back as he fucked her until she screamed. "OHHHHH IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD!"

Her screams awoke the baby which was quickly picked up by Tina. "Now...now..." Tina giggled. "Your mommy will have you some milk soon."

Lou finished and moved off of the women. As she fed her baby he took more photos and then lightly kissed Carol's lip. "Come back anytime."

"I will," Carol smiled. "Definitely."

Tina and Lou moved out to the office and looked at the schedule. "We have another young mother and child after lunch and tonight a young man wanting to be a model." Tina grinned.

"How old is the baby?"

"3 months."

"Good," he smiled. "And I'm sure you can take care of the model tonight."

"Definitely," she grinned.

*****

Danny Dunlap was nervous as he entered the photograph studio. He had just finished his second year of college and was trying to get some modeling jobs around town but they all wanted some photos before they would even interview him. He brought a very short pair of cotton shorts that would barely cover his package.

"You must be Danny," Tina smiled as she moved out into the lobby.

"Uh.....yes...I'm here to see Mr. Johnson," he said looking over her shoulder.

"My husband got called away," she grinned. "I'll be taking your photos."

"Uh...maybe I should come back?"

"Nonsense," she grinned as she grabbed his elbow. "I've taken a bunch of male model photos before." She lied.

Danny moved into the studio and stood nervously while Tina turned the lamps on and directed them to the sofa. "I see you have a pair of shorts. Go ahead and put them on behind the screen."

"OK," Danny said forcing a grin. He moved behind it and removed his clothes before pulling the shorts up over his semi-hard on.

"You know if you are going to be a model you will have to get used to being undressed," Tina said as she waited for the nervous man.

"I know," he said as he moved around the screen with both hands over his crotch.

"God you should be a model," Tina gushed while looking at his tan abs and muscular shoulders and arms.

"Thanks," he blushed while moving over in front of the sofa.

"OK now move your arms to the side and turn sideways," she directed. Tina looked through the view finder at his erection pushing out the shorts. He was also well endowed. "Nice."

Danny relaxed a little since she didn't acknowledge his excitement.

"Good now sit down and lean back." Danny did as she said and again she didn't comment on his excited condition.

"Lie on your back," she ordered. She knew she was now in charge and wondered how far he would go. When his back moved down she got a good idea of how big he was. "Turn over."

Danny moved to his front and almost moaned when his hard-on pressed down into the soft seat cushion.

"Very nice," she grinned while looking at his firm buttocks. She knew it was time to test him. "Maybe I should pull these down?" She grabbed the back of the waistband and jerked them down over his white ass cheeks.

"Is this OK........I mean showing my..."

"Ass....definitely," she giggled. The one thing Lou didn't have was a nice cute firm ass. "Let's take them off." She pulled them down and off his feet and turned to see him bare ass naked face down on the sofa.

"I'll give you one of these photos for your girlfriend."

Danny thought of his virgin love who he was about to propose to this weekend. ""She might ask who took it," he laughed. His cock was now rock hard.

"Just tell him it was my husband," Tina said taking a few more shots. "Why don't you turn over?"

"I can't," he whispered.

"I know you are hard," Tina said moving closer to him. She grabbed his arm and pulled until his body turned and moved onto his back. His pink eight inch tower pointed up at her. "But that is going to be a problem since I'm not allowed to take photos of erections."

"I..uh...should leave," he said as he tried to sit up but Tina pushed him back down.

"Maybe if you lifted this front leg high enough..." she said as she pulled up his knee trying to hide his excitement. "Nope...it needs to be this low," her fingers curled around it and pushed it downward.

"OH SHIT!" Danny groaned feeling her hot soft tiny fingers on his manhood.

"It's no use so there's only one thing to do." Her thumb rolled around his tip capturing his pre-cum and then moved it into her fingers. Now as she grabbed him and stroked him she was lubricated.

"Are you OK?" She giggled. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No....please don't stop."

"If you like my touches then you are going to love this." Her head dropped until her mouth replaced her fingers. She gave him one of her best blowjob and quickly had his cork about to pop.

"I'M...........CUMING!" He warned but her lips remained around him. She swallowed and went back for more. Her face moved up and she looked down at his cock expecting it to shrink but it stayed hard. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen," he grinned.

"You need to teach this trick to my husband," she giggled as she stood up next to him and pulled off her blouse.

"I can last longer the second time," he smiled while watching her remove her skirt and then her bra. Finally when the panties moved over her shaved pussy he again moved onto his back.

Tina was used to Lou's prick so when she slid down Danny's shaft it didn't feel any different however when his muscular body lifted her up she grabbed onto his biceps. "Oh God," she moaned as his strength lifted and lowered her causing her pussy to bounce onto his pole. She had found a stud and one that lasted ten.....no fifteen...no TWENTY MINUTES!

"NOW DANNY NOW!" She cried out.

*****

Long after Danny left Tina remained naked on the sofa remembering back a year ago when she was sexually starved. Now her sex life was as wonderful as ever and her love for Lou was even greater. It didn't matter that they had sex with their subjects. She heard the back door open and saw him walk into the studio.

"So he was that good?"

"Yes," she smiled. "How did you make out at the Rawlin's house?"

"Good but he wants to be here when we take the photos."

"You mean the baby photos right?"

"Actually his wife wants to do the after baby shots."

"And he wants to watch?"

"Yes. I could see he was turned on about the idea."

"I'll have to keep him busy," Tina giggled.

"Is the noon appointment still a go?"

Tina smiled. "Amy will be here but her mother will only let her do it if she is nearby."

Lou thought about the young 18 year-old cheerleader who had stopped in the shop yesterday who wanted some professional model photos. Her short blonde hair, blue eyes and a nearly perfect body was every man's wet dream.

"Maybe she won't object if you take the photos?" Lou grinned.

"And, what will you be doing?"

"Getting the mother's permission," he answered.

*****

Amy Judge sat nervously with her mother in the lobby of the studio. The modeling service had sent her a letter explaining that they required some reveling shots but didn't go into detail. It wasn't that she was shy it was that a grown man would be seeing a lot of her body. Not even her boyfriend had seen her totally naked.

"Mrs. Judge," Tina said walking in and shaking the woman's hand. She could see where Amy got her looks from. "I'm Tina Johnson and I'll be taking Amy's photos."