No Early Birds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"Good," Maggie Judge said. "I think that would be a lot better." Amy too smiled.

"Mother since it will be a woman I'd feel better if you stayed out here." Amy would be embarrassed being partially naked in front of her.

"I...I guess that would be OK," Maggie said sitting back down.

"It should only take about thirty minutes," Tina said as she took Amy's tiny hand and led her into the back.

Tina glanced at the tight jeans and shirt the girl was wearing. "I'll need you to take off the shirt and jeans."

Amy took a deep breath. "I guess I need to get used to this," she smiled nervously while pulling her tee shirt over her semi-cup bra. Her 34b breasts pressed out over the top. She had brought the underwear last night in Victoria Secret just for today's shoot. As she took the jeans off she glanced at the door to make sure no one was coming in. Finally she kicked her pants aside and stood proudly showing her nice hips and triangular matching white lace panties.

"Wow. You must have all the guys chasing you in school," Tina smiled. She had never considered having sex with another female until now.

"I've been going out with the same boy since eighth grade."

"Ok first I just want you to stand and just move around into various positions."

This was not hard for Amy since her body was so agile and strong. She stood on her tiptoes and turned which really made her buttocks look good and tight. "Good," Tina took some shots. "Show me some of those cheerleader positions."

Amy giggled as she took her right ankle and pulled it up over her head. She was unaware that her panties pulled up as well and Tina could see the sparsely covered blonde pubic hairs escaping out from under the panties. "Do you want me to do more?"

"Yes...definitely," Tina said feeling hotter and hotter.

Amy felt naughty as she jumped downward to do a hand stand. Her legs pushed straight upward and then slowly opened. This time she felt her panties staying behind in her moist pussy.

"I like that one," Tina giggled as she aimed the lens at Amy's uncovered pussy lips. She moved back as Amy flipped over and then did a perfect split on the carpet. Tina wished Lou was there but knew he would be by any second.

"Now........I guess we need to do some photos without the bra."

Amy face turned red. "I'm sorry...give me a minute because I've never really exposed my....breasts before." She fumbled with the clasp between her firm mounds.

Maggie tried to listen as to what was being said but the room was too far back from the lobby. She put down the magazine and moved between the two drops of curtains acting like a door. As she moved to the studio door she noticed it was open just enough to peek inside. Her eyes opened wide when Amy removed her bra. Her daughter's breasts were so much like her own at that age.

*****

"You have wonderful breasts," Tina smiled as she took a few photos. "Push them out more."

Amy giggled as she did as Tina said. Her tiny tips were hard as rocks and were starting to hurt a little.

"Does your boyfriend like to touch them?" Tina whispered.

"Yes Jake touches them a lot," Amy blushed. Being almost naked was making her body so hot. "He touches them a whole lot."

"Show me how he does it," Tina whispered hoping she would go for it. She did.

*****

"Oh my," Maggie gasped when her daughter's fingers caressed her soft mounds and hard nipples. She knew Amy had messed around with Jake but she was now hearing about it. She listened to find out just how far they had gone.

*****

"Good.........are you feeling naughty?" Tina asked.

"Yes," Amy smiled.

"Take off your panties for me," Tina giggled. She watched as the girl made the decision. Her fingers moved down and then back up. Once again they moved down but this time pinched her silky lace and pushed them down over her golden narrow bush and off her legs.

"Please don't tell my mother I did this," Amy smiled. She felt free and so hot and so grown-up.

"I won't," Tina whispered. "Lay down on the sofa for me."

*****

Maggie was about to burst into the room and pull her naked daughter up from the sofa but heard someone behind her. Before she could turn his hands moved to her waist. "What am I missing?" Lou asked while looking over her shoulder.

"What.........who are you?" Maggie gasped as she tried to turn but he held her too tight. "Let go of me."

"I'm Lou..........this is my studio," he whispered as his hands moved up and down Maggie's sides.

"Stop it," she said softly not wanting Amy to know she had been peeking.

"Look at that," he whispered. Maggie turned and was shocked.

*****

"Does Jake touch you between your legs too?"

"Yes," Amy moaned as her fingers crawled over her hip and between her thighs. She toyed with her soft pubes waiting for Tina's next command.

"Show me." Tina snapped photo after photo as Amy caressed down into her moist glistening slit.

*****

"God she is so beautiful," Lou whispered as his hands moved up under Maggie's front until they cupped her nice round titties.

"Don't," she whispered feeling the heat about to flame up between her thighs. She built up enough strength to push him back just when his long hard cock pressed into her buttocks. Her strength ebbed away.

"Look at my wife," Lou whispered.

*****

Tina saw Amy's eyes closed and took the opportunity to quickly remove her shirt and skirt. The girl didn't know she was naked until Tina sat at her feet and opened her legs.

"You're naked..." Amy gasped as she tried to move back but Tina had both of her ankles. "What are you going to do?"

"Take you to heaven," Tina giggled as she lifted her leg and planted tiny kisses up to her knee. She nibbled down her thigh and all around her moist virgin lips. "Has Jake ever done this?" Their eyes remained locked when Tina's long moist tongue licked all the way up Amy's pussy lips.

"Nooooo," Amy moaned as her hands moved over Tina's head to hold it close and not move away.

*****

"My baby," Maggie said watching Tina going down on her. She couldn't stop it because she couldn't even stop a man whose face she had not seen touching her breasts.

Lou knew he had her when she reached back to explore and measure his manhood. He helped her by pulling it out into her hand.

"You beast," Maggie moaned. Never had she imagined a man being this big. Compared to her little dick husband he was a horse. Her eyes continued watching Tina's tongue licking Amy's slit as Lou pulled down the zipper on the back of her skirt and then pushed it to her feet. "Take them off," she said when his fingers pulled her panties down over her warm ass. Her eyes got really big when he took his cock from her fingers and aimed it up under her buttocks into her ready to fuck hole.

"Go slow," she begged as he pushed it between her damp lips into her hot oven. She figured he would fuck her there but his hand pushed open the door and he guided her into the room taking very small steps. His prick continued fucking her as they moved as one up to the sofa.

"Mother!" Amy cried out when she opened her eyes to see her mother's face looking down at Tina's head. "OH GOD TINA STOP!"

"No don't stop," Maggie giggled. "Make her cum."

Amy saw Lou behind her and his body bucking forward and back. "He's fucking you."

"I know," Maggie smiled. "And it feels so good." As Lou continued fucking her she pulled off her blouse and bra and was as naked as the rest of the women were. Her legs were weak so her body moved down to a real doggie position and her fingers gripped the carpet to keep from moving forward.

Lou pulled out his hard-on and turned her onto her back. When she looked at him he said, "Hi I'm Lou."

"Maggie," she giggled while opening her legs as wide as possible. Her blonde bush was not as trimmed as Amy's.

Tina moved her lips up from Amy's cunt and then kissed up her body, over her titties to her mouth. After a long hot wet kiss Amy pulled away. "I've never seen anyone fucking before."

Tina smiled as the girl moved her fingers into Tina's wet lips. She did the same until they were both touching with the purpose of making the other one cum. "You're going to cum before me," Tina whispered.

"Nope," Amy giggled. She had masturbated many times so she was not at a disadvantage.

But Tina was better as the girl's body exploded. "AHHHHHHH!"

Maggie climaxed a few seconds later. "NOW LOU!"

Tina and Lou stopped and smiled at each other. Another successful seduction and a lot of pleasure. They knew they didn't have to get off because they would take care of each other once the mother and daughter left. But Maggie had different plans. "Let's switch."

"But........I've never," Amy said looking down at Lou's thick penis.

"You might as well go for the big one first," Maggie giggled. "I wish I had before I met your father." She pulled Amy to the floor and jumped up next to Tina.

"I've never done this before."

"Me neither until a few minutes ago," Tina smiled as her soft breasts pressed into Maggie's. Kissing and touching another woman was so soft and tender compared to a man. Tina let Maggie's hand and then her mouth explore down over her breasts and then lower into her dripping pussy. "That's good Maggie!"

"Are you sure?" Lou asked as his tip poised on the lips of Amy's virginity.

"My mother said so," Amy giggled. She moved her athletic legs around his hips and held onto his strong arms. "Mothers are never.....WRONG!" She cried out as his lance pierced her hymen.

"Shit," Lou said as Amy held on and soon took over the fucking. Her tight pussy milked his shaft until his eyes watered and he climaxed. "NOW!"

"OHHH!" Amy cried as she received her first real orgasm.

Maggie looked over but didn't take her tongue from Tina's slit. "You'll never be the same," she thought. A few minutes later her lips took Tina over the edge.

*****

It was two weeks later as Tina waited by a yard sale that had written "No Early Birds" in the newspaper. A few buyers waited by the driveway but it was the green van that pulled up with a baby seat in the rear that caught her eye. As the young recent mother moved over to wait Tina smiled.

"Have you taken any photos of your baby yet?"

Finis

Ending Note: This is another story that I had planned to keep short but people kept coming into the story. I hate when that happens because some of you will say it is too long. Ha... Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and please send me an email and don't forget to vote.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers