No Escape From My Mate Ch. 02

Story Info
She does not want to integrate into the pack.
3.8k words
4.45
47.2k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EboniR
EboniR
145 Followers

I want to thank everyone for the great comments. This is my very first story and all the helpful tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks and if you like my story please vote.

Chapter 2

Eboni woke up shivering. She stepped out of the cold water and quickly dried herself off. She walked back into the bedroom, and rummaged through the closet until she found something suitable to cover her body. She did not want to get back into bed, but she was too afraid to venture outside the bedroom. Outside of that door was the unknown. She walked over to the window instead, and looked out at the darkening sky. She decides to open it and a delicious smell waft across her nostrils. Her mouth begins to water. She feels ravenous. She shut the window and walked over to the door. More hungry than afraid she reached out to touch the doorknob and almost screamed when the door suddenly opened.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you." Valeeri reached out to touch the shaking woman arm. "I came to see if you wanted to join us for dinner?"

Eboni blinked several times then nodded her head yes. She followed her out of the door and down a flight of stairs. When they walked outside, she was surprised to see colored lights hanging around poles in the ground and along several very long tables. Women and children were busy sitting out silverware and food. Valeeri lead her to a table that was set apart from the others, and motioned with her hand for her to sit down.

Alice and a few other women walked over to the table, and placed several plates overloaded with different kinds of meat in the center of it. They also placed on the table four large pitchers of dark liquid, along with bowls of steaming vegetables. Valeeri began to fill her plate and encouraged Eboni to do the same. Once Valeeri began to eat, everyone else sat down at their tables and began to eat too.

Eboni filled her plate with food twice, and almost moaned with pleasure at how good it all tasted. She reached for one of the pitchers and poured herself a glass of the dark liquid, and tentatively took a sip. She was surprised to find that it was delicious and sweet. She closed her eyes and held the glass with both hands as she greedily drank the rest of the liquid. She savored the delectable liquid that was making her taste buds cheer in her mouth. She held the glass to her chest and let her tongue roam over her top lip to retrieve the liquid there.

"I am glad that you enjoyed dinner," Alexander said huskily. He could not take his eyes off the beauty. He envisioned himself grabbing hold of her short black hair as he rammed his cock into her slick wet pussy from behind. He almost came in his pants when she licked her full pink lips.

Eboni quickly opened her eyes when she heard the deep voice. She was so engrossed with the delicious liquid; she did not hear him approach. She became nervous when she saw the desire in his eyes intensify.

"Was the hunt successful?" Valeeri asked.

"No it is something we will discuss later," Alexander growled, not taking his eyes off Eboni. "I want the two of you to go to my office, now!"

Alexander turned on his heels and walked toward the house leaving the women to follow. Once in his office, Alexander sat behind his new desk and waited until the women sat down before speaking. "Do you believe werewolves exist?" he asked looking at Eboni.

Eboni thought about the question as images of the wolf and man flashed in her mind. Maybe her body had been in shock and made her believe the wolf and man were the same. Her rational mind was telling her that those types of creatures did not exist but she could not ignore the bite mark on her shoulder, so what was the answer to his question? "I don't know how to explain what happened in the woods. My mind does not want to believe that such awful things exist, but there could be many things in this world unbeknown to humans. I don't know what to believe." She looked at him and licked her lips. "I want to thank you for helping me, but I would like to take my mother's body, and go back home to give her a proper burial."

"I am afraid that will not be possible. You see everyone think you are dead too."

"What are you talking about?" Eboni shrieked looking at him in disbelief.

"There was too much blood and flesh strewn around. It made it impossible for us to clean it all up. When the rangers came a few days later, and could not find your mother, it was considered you were dead also. The rangers gathered what was left of your camping equipment and notified your family. A memorial was held a few days later for the both of you," Alexander said.

"So now that I am better will you take me home?" Eboni asked already missing the people who could comfort her during this tragedy.

"Did you know that wolves like humans have one true soul mate? The moment our wolf half see them the bond begins to form. The only thing that could break that bond is death. Have you ever been in love Eboni?" he asked ignoring her question.

"No but I don't understand what any of this has to do with me." She felt alone and just wanted to go home.

"You are my soul mate Eboni and I will not allow you to leave." Her eyes gave her away and he immediately knew what she was about to do.

Eboni jumped up from the chair and bolted towards the door as the instinct to survive kicked in. She felt a pair of hands on her waist pulling her backwards and she screamed. He dropped her back down in the chair then growled at her.

"Do not move again Eboni," Alexander warned her before sitting back down at his desk.

"Eboni the werewolf that bit you passed the virus from his saliva to your bloodstream. If you go back to your family and the wolf takes over your body, you could put everyone you love in danger. You have to stay here with us so we can teach you how to control it," Valeeri pleaded hoping to make her understand.

Eboni never took her eyes off Alexander who was watching her intently. "I don't want to be your soul mate. Just give me a pill or something to kill the virus then point me in the right direction for home. I promise to never come back to these woods," Eboni said unable to stop the tears from falling.

"There is no magic pill to take. Once the virus is in your bloodstream, the only way to escape it is through death. You will stay here and become my mate as the fates intended it to be," Alexander said in a tone that would not tolerate disagreement. "Tomorrow I will officially begin to court you. Valeeri will be happy to help you with anything you need during it. Sleep well little one," he said standing up then walking out of the office leaving Valeeri to take charge of Eboni.

"Come on Eboni let's go to your room," Valeeri sighed loudly. She stood up then helped Eboni from her seat. She almost had to drag the stricken woman to her room and once they made it there, Valeeri helped her to sit on the bed. "Eboni are you alright?" Valeeri asked wondering if she was in shock.

"Are you really werewolves?" Eboni asked hoping she had misheard what Alexander said her.

"Yes and so are you. When you are fully able to change into your wolf form Alexander will mate with you. In the meantime, I will instruct you on our people and your duties. During the time of the courtship, any male can challenge him for you. If you spend too much time with any male or if any male touches you, Alexander will challenge them. Many wolves have lost their lives during this period so you have to be especially careful."

"What does mate mean?" Eboni asked fearfully.

"He is going to have sex with you then bite you leaving his mark claiming you as his own," Valeeri said.

"Oh my god!" Eboni screeched immediately beginning to crying. "No, no, no!"

"Calm down," Valeeri hugged the hysterical woman.

"Why didn't you just let me die?" Eboni cried harder as she pictured Alexander forcing himself on her.

Valeeri sighed and helped the distressed woman lay on the bed. She pulled her shoes off then pulled a blanket over her body. She lay beside her on the bed and held her until she cried herself to sleep. She quietly got off the bed and turned off the lights before leaving the room. She will have to watch her at all times until she felt safe with them. If anything happened to her, she did not know what her brother might do. Well Eboni was sound asleep right now and did not need watching over. She stretched her body and felt the familiar tingle in her pussy. What it needed was a good workout. She walked down to the basement and knocked on a door. She smiled when the door opened to reveal a naked man.

"I have been waiting for you," he said stroking his thick cock with one hand and pulling her inside with the other.

*******************************************

"Wake up Eboni." Alexander shook her by the shoulder. "Time to start our day, Breakfast will be ready soon."

Eboni sat up in the bed and blinked her eyes several times. She looked at Alexander and frowned. "What do you want?" she asked.

"I want you to get out of bed. Unless you want me to join you?" he asked smiling mischievously.

Eboni scooted away from him and pulled the blanket closer to her body. "Don't touch me!"

Alexander narrowed his eyes. "Soon you will be begging for my touch. Now get out of that bed and get dressed. I will be back in twenty minutes to get you." He stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Eboni reluctantly left the comfortable bed and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When she made her way back into the bedroom, she noticed someone had left her some clothes on the bed. She quickly dressed and just finishing tying her shoelaces when the door suddenly opened and Alexander walked in.

"Let's go," he ordered.

Eboni followed him to the same place where they had eaten the previous night. There were more people sitting at the table this morning. Alexander sat at the head of the table and pointed to a chair next to him. Eboni obediently sat down and put her hands in her lap. She looked at Valeeri who gave her a small smile. Eboni looked around the long table and noticed that she and Valeeri were the only two women sitting at it. She came to a familiar looking face and wondered where she had seen him before. Why did he look so familiar to her? It was his eyes. He had eyes the color of blue tanzanite. Where had she seen that color before? She did not realize she was staring until she heard Alexander growl menacingly. She looked at his angry face and flinched when he suddenly stood up.

"Eboni is my mate and anyone who wants to challenge me for her may do so now," he said angrily.

Eboni eyes became wide with fear. She looked over at Valeeri who was looking at her with anger. Oh no, what had she done! "Alexander please, I only thought I recognized a familiar face," she said trying to calm the seething giant. She looked to Valeeri with pleading eyes. She did not want anyone to get hurt because of her.

Valeeri touched her brother arm. "Alex no one here wants to take Eboni away from you. It is natural for her to be curious about us," she said in a calm soothing voice.

Eboni looked from Valeeri to Alexander then to the man she had been staring at foolishly. He had his head bowed low. Eboni looked back to Alexander with tears in her eyes. She touched his arm and he looked down at her. Her tears seemed to calm him and he sat back down.

He reached over, grabbed the back of Eboni's head, and pulled her close to his face. "If you ever let another male touch you I will kill him," he said then abruptly let her go.

Alexander filled his plate and began to eat prompting everyone else to do the same. Eboni did not want to cause more trouble so she put a little food on her plate and tried to eat it without becoming sick. She had to find a way to escape this crazy place. She did not know a lot about werewolves, hell she did not know they even existed until recently, but she knew that if she wanted to leave, she had better find out all she could and quick.

Eboni said a silent prayer of thanks when the meal finally ended. Alexander grabbed her by the arm and stood up pulling her with him. He put his hands on each side of her face and pulled her closer to him inhaling her scent. Her heart rate increased and her breathing become shallow. She looked into his black eyes and felt her nipples harden. He was so handsome and he oozed sex appeal. She closed her eyes and waited for him to kiss her. When nothing happened, she opened her eyes and instantly wanted to slap the arrogant smirk off his face. He dropped his hands and walked away without saying a word to her. The other men stood and followed their leader. She looked at a smiling Valeeri and felt herself blush. "I really am sorry. I guess I wasn't thinking," she said trying to sound contrite. Valeeri did not know it but she was going to show her how to escape this place.

"It's fine Eboni as long as you learn from your mistake. Let's go to the library to start your education on your new life," Valeeri said rising from the table.

Eboni followed her and this time paid close attention to everything she passed along the way. Once they arrived at the library, Valeeri went to a shelf and pulled a book from it. She walked to the couch and motioned with her hand for Ebony to sit down beside her.

"I know what it's like to lose someone you love. I lost my mother when I was a teenager. I know you do not want to be here but the sooner you accept the reality of the situation the better off you will be. My brother will be a wonderful mate for you and we will be sisters," Valeeri said excitedly.

Eboni only nodded at her. "What kind of book is that?"

"A photo album" Valeeri said opening it. "I want to show you a picture of Alex when he was younger," she said opening the book. "How cute is that? He hates this picture so I have to hide it from him," she said giggling and pointing to a picture.

Eboni looked at the little naked boy in the picture holding out his arms for someone to pick him up. It was a cute picture.

"When you and Alex have babies they will be just as cute," Valeeri smiled lovingly at the picture.

"What?" Eboni asked stunned.

"Giving birth to his children is an expectation."

"Having children is definitely out of the question. I am much too young to even be thinking about such a thing," she huffed. I am only twenty-one for goodness sake I still have college to finish she thought.

"You will change your mind now let's go over your duties as his mate. You will be responsible for directing household day-to-day activities. That includes over seeing the cooking, cleaning, and care of the young. When the males are out hunting, as alpha female, you will be responsible for protecting the females and children that are here at the compound. You will be responsible for disciplining the females unless they commit treason against the pack. If that should happen, Alex as leader will have the only say in what their punishment will be. The females will come to you with their problems and you will be expected to provide solutions," Valeeri said stopping to take a breath.

"You said I was going to turn into a wolf. When is it going to happen?" Eboni wanted to know.

"It is happening now. I want you to sniff the air and tell me what you smell," Valeeri said.

Eboni lifted her head and sniffed the air. Strawberries, she definitely smelled strawberries. "Strawberries it's faint but I can smell them."

Valeeri looked at her with shock. "Your sense of smell is impressive. There is a strawberry patch almost two miles north of here. Come on I want to try something." She pulled Eboni by the hand off the couch and ran out of the room and up the stairs into her brother room. She went to his dirty hamper and pulled out one of his shirts. "Sniff this," she said.

Eboni made a face and backed away from Valeeri. "I don't think so."

"Come on. We have to see how defined your sense of smell is," she said holding out the shirt to her.

Eboni rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath. She took the shirt from Valeeri, put it to her nose and sniffed it. It had a woodsy earthy spicy scent to it. She inhaled more deeply then closed her eyes. She felt herself becoming aroused and rubbed the shirt against her cheek. Realizing what she was doing she dropped the shirt to the floor and took a step back.

Valeeri smelled Eboni arousal as she rubbed Alex shirt against her face. She let out a sigh of relief that perhaps Eboni will accept her new life with the pack. "Let's go find my brother." Pulling Eboni out into the hallway, she waited for her to sniff the air. "This is all part of your learning process," Valeeri said trying to encourage her.

Eboni sniffed the air and caught Alexander scent. She followed it outside and into the woods. She came to a clearing and saw him and another man fighting. "Why are they fighting? I thought everything was okay," she asked thinking about this morning.

"He is sparring. It is one of the ways we improve on our fighting skills." Valeeri pulled Eboni closer to the action.

Alexander held up his hand when he caught the scent of his mate causing the other male to stand still. He walked over to Eboni and stood in front of her with his hands on his hips. "How well can you defend yourself?"

"I don't know. I have never had to." Eboni shrugged her shoulders dismissing the thought.

"Today you will learn." Alexander pulled her into the middle of the clearing.

"I don't want to do this," Eboni said crossing her hands over her chest.

"As my mate you will be expected to defend the pack."

"I have never even been in an argument. I don't have it in me to hurt someone," Eboni tried to reason with him. Before she knew what was happening she was on her back on the ground with Alexander on top of her.

"Since you don't want to fight I guess fucking would be the obvious next choice," Alexander whispered in her ear.

Eboni began to kick, bite, and swing her arms wildly. She heard him laugh and struggled harder to remove the hard body from hers.

Once he pinned her arms and legs beneath his body to keep her still he said, "everyone has a little fight in them Eboni. You just have to find where you keep yours." He stood up then helped her up from the ground. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her on top of the head.

She looked up into his desire filled eyes. "You don't have to do this. You can let me go and find someone more suitable to be your mate. I could never make you happy."

"You are mine Eboni and only death will separate us." He grabbed the back of her head and pressed his lips to hers forcing his tongue into her mouth. He felt her resistance and deepened the kiss.

Eboni felt her body begin to respond to him. She leaned closer to him as the euphoric sensations began to overwhelm her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her closer to his body. She felt the hardness of his erection against her stomach and the urge to touch it was too great to resist. She slid her hand downward until she found his member and gently squeezed it.

Alexander growled and pushed her away from him roughly unintentionally making her stumble backwards. When she squeezed his cock, she had unknowingly released his beast. His wolf was demanding they claim their mate. He knew he had to fight the change. If he mated with her before she transformed he could kill her. He felt his body begin to go through the change. He had always been able to control it but his beast would not be denied. He began to grow in height and his skin took on a yellowish tint. His irises became blood red and his mouth became wider making room for razor sharp teeth to grow. His muscles doubled in size.

Eboni watched him morph into a muscled giant and wanted to run away as fast as she could but she could not get her legs to obey her. She wanted to get away from this nightmare. The giant growled and began to reach for her. She screamed jolting her body into motion and turned to run.

EboniR
EboniR
145 Followers
12