No Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dora has slowed her humping my face due to her intense orgasm. She gets up and off of me. I see Al still screwing Meg. He is grimacing as he pulls his big cock out of her wet pussy. He holds it tight and lets loose a stream of jizz that hits Meg in the face and neck. He keeps stroking his huge tool and spraying Meg with his cum. It's quite a sight as Al has finally emptied his load.

Meg and I lay on our backs next to each other. We are both covered with sperm, sweat, and pussy cum. I ask Dave what will happen to us. He tells me that there is no escape from him. He tells us that all we have to do is beg him to free us and admit he is our master. He will then decide a final punishment and we will be free. He has almost total control over us right now. I am more tired than afraid anymore. The three of them leave us to think about what we want to do. Its actually getting light outside.

We actually sleep for a bit. It's a sensuous feeling being chained up and wondering what is coming next. I don't really fear these clowns but Meg is really fearful. I ask if she thinks he will let us go. She responds that he will torture us before we are set free. I tell her that we have no choice so we should beg for our freedom. She agrees but warns me the price may be steep.

Dave and Dora come down to us. Dave wants to know if we have anything that we would like to say to him. Meg tells him she wants to talk. He unties her neck and ankle and helps her to her knees in front of him. She begs for forgiveness and calls him master Dave. It's enough to make me puke but we want to get home. He tells her he will think about it for a few minutes. He then tells her to lick Dora's pussy, which she has put right in Meg's face. Meg obliges and laps at Dora lick a dog. Meg still has her hands cuffed to her waist. Dora clearly likes what Meg is doing. Dave intercedes and tells her he has come to a decision. 2 hours of toes and weights. I don't know what that means but Meg seems to know. Dora lifts her up and takes her away.

It's just Dave and me now. He unties my neck and helps me to my knees. I beg for my freedom and acknowledge he is a master to be looked up to. I beg to suck his cock. He tells me that I have really come around. He lifts me up by my hair and sits me down in a wood chair. Dora has undone Megs cuffs. She has thoroughly tied her wrists together with a long piece of rope hanging free. Dora moves next to tie Meg's ankles to a 3-foot spreader bar. Meg is starting to struggle but its to no avail as her ankles have been immobilized.

Dave is enjoying watching Dora tie up Meg. Dora opens a brief case. I can't see what is in it. Meg starts crying no. Dora holds up a metallic looking weight on a chain with a harsh looking clip at one end. Dave nods his approval. Dora applies the clip to Meg's left nipple. A shriek comes from Meg. Dora applies another like weight to her right breast. Meg is shrieking in agony. I look to Dave and beg for her to stop. Dave tells me to save my pleading for my own fate.

Its hard to listen to Meg beg and scream. Dora isn't finished though. To my dismay she applies a clip to her pussy lip. Meg is trying to fight Dora with her tied hands. Dave gets up to help. He tosses the long end of the rope to a pulley that sits over Meg's head. Dave secures the rope in the proper pulley channel and pulls her wrists high above her head. With Meg's hands out of the way Dora continues and places another weight on her opposite pussy lip. It's a disturbing picture seeing these weight pull very sensitive skin harshly. Dora asks if she should gag her. Dave responds yes, he doesn't need to hear the bitch begging for the next two hours.

Dora puts a simple red ball gag in Meg's mouth. She is now reduced to whimpering and grunting. Dave asks Dora if she is ready. Dora nods yes and Dave pulls the rope hard. I could tell it surprised Meg. He pulls it until she is standing on the tiptoes of her feet He then locks the pulley switch. Megs is trying to scream through her gag. Dave tells her she only has 1 hour and 58 minutes to endure. This guy truly is a sadist. He has a raging hard on in his pants.

With Meg secured it appears to be my turn, Dave looks at me and says "30 hard lashes from the cane". I am taken back to the spot I was originally chained up. My mind is racing. I don't know what 30 lashes from a cane feels like. Dave padlocks my wrist chains to the ring over my head. Dora quickly ties my ankles to a spreader bar. I am not able to move my legs. Dora tells Dave that I am positioned well.

I can see Meg a few feet away trying to cope with her predicament. Dora walks by her and shoves her just to make the weights move around. Dora walks back to me and has the cane in her hand. It's a three-foot long thin rod. She hands it to Dave. She asks Dora to count down from 30 as he lashes me. The first lash is delivered firmly on my ass. The sting is so sharp I buckle at the knees. My heavy chains on my wrists keep me from falling. I scream at the top of my lungs. This brings a huge laugh from Dave and Dora.

Dave takes his time caning me. My ass and back are numb from the intense sting. Dora announces we have one-hour left for Meg and 15 more lashes for me. I don't know how I will ever last for fifteen lashes. I almost passed out with the last one. Meg looks like she is in shock. I tell her we will make it. With that brings lash number 16. My knees buckle again. My wrists are starting to become bruised and bloody from the heavy metal shackles that are holding me up.

I have given up screaming. I am so hurt and weak I only pray for this ordeal to be over. Meg has fallen several times only to be held by her tied wrists. I pass out for several of the lashes. I come to and Dora announces last one. Dave delivers a nasty lash to my upper back. The pain is past unbearable. I am hanging by my chained wrists. Dave unlocks my padlocks. He lets me fall gently to the floor. Dora unties my ankles. Dave brings the portable anvil to me and pounds out the locking pin on my shackles. Free at last.

Dora lets Meg down and removes the weights. Her pussy lips were extended several inches while the weight were clipped on her. We hold each other. Dave has brought wet cool towels that Meg applies to my stinging ass and back. Dave tells us we have 15 minutes to get dressed and be in the van.

We both can hardly walk. I put on my skirt and blouse. Screw the rest of my clothes. Meg just had shorts and mid riff tee shirt. We get in the van and Dave drives off. He tells us that as far as the police would be concerned this was a consensual encounter. I tell him not to worry. I wont doubt him anymore. I don't know if I want to make love to him or kill him.

We get to the house and he helps us out of the van. He even has the nerve to kiss us each. To my own shock I kiss him back like I mean it. He tells us to keep in touch and drives off. Meg and I look at each other and shake our heads. We know we really will never be free of him.

12