No Flying Tonight Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved over to him and motioned him to stand up. When he did she took both hands and slid his underwear down, briefly stroking his cock. When he had stepped out of them, she stood back slightly and looked at him. His body still had room to mature. He had put on weight and muscle since leaving school, but still had little body hair. One item which didn't need to mature was his cock. In the few minutes since she had last seen it, it appeared to have grown. It was uncircumcised she noted; although she had to admit she had never seen one which had been circumcised. The foreskin had peeled back partially revealing the bulbous, almost purple, head. A ridge ran down the underside, but the most noticeable feature was a bend. Starting from his balls it formed almost a perfect arc, bulging outwards at first and then, halfway along its length, bending back towards his body like a banana. She smiled to herself; it looked like she was going to eat a banana.

Motioning him to sit down, she started to remove her skirt but, rather than just removing it, she started a strip-tease. She ran her hands up and down her thighs, as if advertising them and herself, before slowly unzipping the zip, pausing from time to time to partially re-zip it and, each time she did, sticking her tongue out at him and licking her lips. When she was ready she dropped it to the floor, stepped out of it, picked it up and threw it to him. Standing there in her, almost transparent, silk knickers; posing with her right hand hiding her right tit and left arm partially covering her mound; he thought she looked like a painting he'd seen -- although, which one, he couldn't remember. She ran her fingers around the waistband of her knickers and then pulled them down to the point where he could see the top of her pubic hair. She moved them up and down several times, each time revealing more of her mound. When she got to the level of her cleft she smiled at him, dropped her knickers to the floor, stepped out of them, picked them up and threw them to him. As he caught them, he could smell her sex. He wanted to sniff them, as he'd once done to a pair of his sister's, but was too embarrassed.

The strip-tease was only the start; she hadn't finished; she wanted to share her body with him but, first, she wanted to show him what he was going to get. She lifted her tits; cupped and shook them and then took her nipples, rolled them in her fingers and pulled them, making them even longer. She sat down on the bed; opened her legs, cupped the underside of her tits, brushed her nipples with the palm of her hand and then ran her fingers slowly down her body to her bush. She raised and spread her knees and, smiling at him, parted her labia; showing him the pink opening to her cunt. She took a finger and sucked it, before inserting it into her cunt and finger-fucking herself. She watched him as he watched her. She could see he was excited by what she was doing and it excited her. She took her finger out of her cunt and held it up, showing him how wet she was. She sucked it again, put it and another one back into her cunt and started to finger-fuck herself until she was so wet they both could hear the squishing sound as her fingers played in her juices. Then, abruptly, she stopped, got up and walked over to him.

He reached over to her, but she pushed his arm away, motioned him to stand up and knelt down before him. She had never done what she was going to do, but she had received detailed instructions from the worldly-wise friend who'd taught her to French kiss. She took his cock and slowly ran her tongue up and down, gently lapping on it. She opened her mouth and took him in. It was difficult at first but, as she relaxed her throat muscles and pushed her tongue to the floor of her mouth, she was able to take more of it. When she couldn't take any more she stopped; she didn't know how much she had swallowed, but was sure it was at least half. Content she had swallowed all she could, she started to suck and once again he found himself losing control. He couldn't remember hearing of a woman sucking a man's cock but, whether he had heard of it or not, the sensation was overwhelming. Within thirty seconds he had reached his climax. As he came he grabbed for her head and instinctively tried to fuck her face. She gagged and spit him out and, just as she did, he came; some went in her mouth, but most of it hit her face and sprayed over her body; leaving her with a necklace of spunk across her tits.

Her friend had said she could swallow it and she did; but it wasn't much. For the rest, the necklace wasn't a problem, but it had sprayed onto her eyelid and she was finding it difficult to see out of the eye. She took her index figure and wiped it off and then, mindful of her friends advice, put her finger in her mouth and licked it. Jack had followed all her actions and wondered what more he was going to discover about sex before they'd finished.

Spent for the moment, he lay on the bed and took her into his arms. They kissed; long lover's kisses. She wanted him now, but she knew she had to wait for him. It took less than ten minutes.

The first indication his interest was reviving was when he licked his finger and brushed it over her nipples. She had been waiting and was excited; her response was almost instantaneous. She shuddered and reached down to his cock; it had already begun to respond; within ten seconds it was rigid. She knew now what she was going to do. She wanted him and the next time he came it was going to be in her and not over her or her clothes. She lay on her back and pulled him to her.

"Jack, I want you to make love to me; now - but you've got to be careful."

He knew what careful was, if only from the example of his close friend, Billy Ranson, who had been forced to leave school and marry Mary Farrell; someone he didn't love and, because her family was Catholic, their marriage had been only reluctantly accepted by both sets of parents. Although there was nothing wrong with Mary, she was attractive and pleasant, the combination of the disapproval shown by their parents and Billy's feeling of being trapped into marriage had led to their married life being miserable. Fortunately, when he had thought he was going to fuck Angela, he had gone into Manchester, stood red-faced before a chemist in a little chemist shop near Victoria Station and bought a packet of prophylactics - or 'rubber johnnies' as they were more commonly called. When he returned home, he had tucked them into a rolled-up pair of his socks and thereafter, on every visit to the pavilion, had taken them with him and, every time, had returned them to their hiding place.

"That's all right. I've got some protection; they're in my dresser."

Primed now, he jumped up and rooted in his dresser before returning with a paper package. He had never worn one and worried briefly about putting it on properly. He needn't have worried as she took the package from him, extracted the 'johnny' and unrolled it slightly before determining which way it unrolled. She got hold of his cock, placed the rubber over the end and slowly unrolled it. It wasn't easy; he was big and, although the rubber stretched, it was at the limits of its elasticity as it went over his cock. Satisfied it was on securely, she lay back down and pulled him on top of her. His cock probed for her cunt, but she wasn't ready.

"Wait a minute. This isn't going to be easy. I've never had a man inside me before and you're big, a heck of a lot bigger than I've ever seen."

How many had she seen? In different circumstances he would have asked, but now he didn't want anything to get in the way of fucking her.

She licked two fingers and pushed them into her cunt. She could have done it more easily without him lying on top of her, but she wanted to feel the weight of him. She was wet, but he was so large and she knew her cunt had to be soaking if she was to accommodate him. She fucked herself with her fingers; waiting until she was satisfied she was wet enough. He waited impatiently, every so often trying to sneak his cock into her; wanting her to finish playing with herself so he could finally fuck her. After almost a minute, she stopped and reached for his cock. As soon as she touched him he thrust forward, trying to force himself into her. She held his cock, refusing to let him in. Then, very slowly, she let his cock edge forward until it was touching the entrance to her cunt. He pushed and she felt the head of his cock slip into her cunt. He pushed again but met some resistance. She hadn't got a hymen as she had masturbated with a range of foreign objects and had lost her virginity to her hairbrush; but her cunt was tight and he was big. She tried to relax and, gradually, he started to make his way into her. When he had finally penetrated as far as he was ever going to, he asked,

"Is it all right? It's not hurting is it?"

It was; but she wasn't about to let him know. She hoped it would become easier as he fucked her.

Receiving a 'no' he started to fuck her. She was wet, but tight, making it difficult for him to thrust. He started slowly and, as her cunt expanded to accommodate him, he increased his pace. It hurt her initially but, as she became slicker and her cunt expanded further, the pain eased. She had been waiting for this for a long time. The preamble, the child-like fumblings, both under and over the clothes, had been the hors d'oeuvre, this was to be the main course and, depending on the outcome, the dessert.

She had been excited when he started to fuck her. She had been turned on by his attention to her tits but she had been more excited by her striptease and by taking him in her mouth; the striptease because she wanted to show her body, to show what she could offer a man and, by taking him in her mouth, the thrill from the realisation this was one way she could control a man through her own efforts and in a far more satisfying way for both of them than wanking.

She could feel him pounding against the base of her cunt and, although it excited her, it wasn't enough. She reached down and found her clit and started to play with herself. If he noticed, he didn't mention it. She held on to him and squeezed her thigh muscles trying to drive herself to her climax. It didn't take long. When she came she yelled and grabbed hold of him, her body shuddering and her cunt contracting involuntarily; squeezing his cock. He was surprised as he had paid little attention to her response; but he was near and he thrust harder, ramming his cock even harder into her. He came within seconds of her, his continued pounding serving to prolong her climax.

When he slid off her she reached down and peeled the johnny off his cock. She looked carefully; re-assuring herself it had done its job.

She had enjoyed the sex but her climax, when it came, had been no better than that induced by her hairbrush. With a cock that size it ought to have been incomparable. He had enjoyed the sex and his climax had been anything but a disappointment; he had finally fucked a woman.