No Flying Tonight Ch. 08

Story Info
Love affair between RAF pilot (21) and Canadian lawyer (46
6.4k words
4.49
11.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just before the half way point in the story. If you want the complete version you may e-mail me and I will forward it as a Word document.

That night, after Jack left, Sophie lay in bed and cried. She wanted Jack. She wanted to make love to him, but Iain's ghost was making in impossible for her to react to his lovemaking. Iain had blighted her life, turning her from a happy girl into a desperately unhappy wife.

She had been brought up in a happy, moderately wealthy family with a place in local society. She had done well at school and, when she was accepted at the University of Toronto, she had thought that life couldn't have been better. She was away from home; amongst people of her own age and doing, more or less, what she wanted. She had enjoyed her first year but it was during that year she had made a decision which she had regretted ever since.

It was at the 1914 Christmas Ball she had met her future husband. Iain was in his third year studying mechanical engineering and while he wasn't handsome, he was good looking, articulate, clever and obviously well-off. She had danced with him for most of the evening and, when the dance finished, he had asked her out and she had accepted.

She had been on dates before, but they had been with schoolboys; Iain was her first man. At first she had been impressed. Iain was attentive and polished and introduced her to a lifestyle, including upscale restaurants and parties, she would never have been able to enjoy without his help. If she was surprised by anything it was the lack of sex in their relationship. When she had started university she was a virgin and sexually naïve but had quickly been introduced to the mysteries of sex by Jenny, her room-mate, who was sleeping with her boy-friend and who enjoyed describing her sex life in graphic detail.

By the end of the school year it had become readily apparent to her that she was far more knowledgeable about sex than him and almost all she knew she had come from Jenny. She was curious about sex and had considered making the first approach but, constrained by her upbringing, had rejected the notion as being inappropriate and possibly demeaning to Iain.

It was in her second year she had started to worry where their courtship was leading, in part due to comments from her room-mate and, in part, due to her misgivings about Iain. Jenny had a prurient interest in sex, which included Sophie's sex life, and couldn't believe they hadn't, at the minimum, engaged in something she referred to as 'getting each other off'. It appeared she and her boyfriend practiced it regularly in both its manual and oral form and, almost exclusively, when she was at her most fertile; or as she had called it; 'baby ready'.

When she had listened to Jenny describing her sexual escapades, it had excited her. Jenny made sex sound wonderful although, she had to admit, she could have made a description of someone peeling an orange an erotic act. She also realised Jenny's relationship with Tom was unconventional, at odds with the attitude of her mother and her friends to whom sex was an unmentionable act to be completed in the dark, even slightly frightening to a proper, small town girl like her but still far more interesting than her relationship with Iain.

She remembered the time when she'd had difficulty understanding the nuances of oral sex for a woman and, when she had asked Jenny to explain it, how she had removed her underclothes and given her a detailed description of her vagina, pointing out how and what the man did, followed by a description of how a woman could satisfy herself if she were on their own. When Sophie asked about satisfying a man orally, Jenny had suggested the next time her boyfriend was over and Sophie was there she would show her and, if she wanted, she could practice on him. She had said 'no thanks', but was excited by the thought and wondered what it would be like.

By the end of the fall semester of her second year she had come to realise Iain was totally unadventurous and probably a virgin. They were still going out at least twice a month but it had become totally predictable. She understood she was still too young to drink and they couldn't go to a public bar. She also understood that the occasional parties, which made life with Iain bearable, didn't take place every week, but she needed something more exciting than their regular routine of dancing at one of the hotels and watching movies at the Bay Theatre. In spite of her mis-givings she continued to date him for the rest of the school year knowing that he was due to graduate and that his graduation would provide an opportunity and excuse, if she wanted, for her to end the relationship.

Iain graduated in June 1916 and promptly announced he had volunteered with the 120th Battalion and would be leaving for France by the end of July. It had upset her, not because she was concerned that he was joining the army - she had known he would probably be conscripted when he graduated - but because she had been his girlfriend for two years and, yet, he hadn't seen fit to discuss the matter with her. .

The week before he left for France, Iain had appeared at her parent's house complete with engagement ring and asked her to marry him. She had wanted to refuse him. She didn't love him. She had tolerated the repetitive and often boring dances and trips to the cinema but she could not ignore his total lack of interest in her sexually. She had wanted to find out something about sex – perhaps not sexual intercourse - but something along the lines Jenny had shown her. Iain had not shown the slightest interest in her other than the occasion when, at her prompting, he had fondled her breasts and she couldn't believe that he would change in the future. In spite of her misgivings she had accepted him. They had been courting for almost two years, her parents thought he was a good match but, most of all, she was aware he was going to war to fight for his country and might die. How could she be ungrateful and reject him?

The night before he left for France they went to a dance at the King Edward Hotel in Toronto. It was the summer; she was living at home and, as she wanted to go shopping, she arranged to stay in Toronto for the weekend at the home of a university friend. As the dance was ending Iain told her he had booked a room in the hotel and wanted her to stay the night with him. She was astonished by his suggestion as not once in the last two years he had ever once suggested they make love and now, at the last minute, he wanted her to sleep with him.

Sophie had been unsure what she wanted to do; she knew she didn't love him, but they were engaged and sometime or other they would have to make love. She rang her friend and told her she had been offered a ride and was going home and then went with him to the hotel where he registered them as Mr. and Mrs. I. Smith. The hotel, named appropriately after the noted philanderer Edward Vll, and the room were magnificent, but the sex was a disaster.

It was clear to her from the start that Iain had no idea what to do and while she possessed no practical experience she had, at least, received the benefit of Jenny's expertise. They made love twice that night; both times he reached his climax within what seemed to her to be less than a minute and, all the time he was making love, he had paid very little attention to her. Jenny's descriptions of sex had made it seem wonderful; Iain met none of her expectations. From the way Jenny had described it, she had expected him to be gentle; to kiss her; to hold her; play with her and then make love to her. Apart from a perfunctory kiss before he mounted her he had made love to her as though she didn't exist. It was as if she was just something to ejaculate into. The most accurate description she could think of was 'he took me'. There was no love; just a satisfying of his lust.

After he left she was worried, as he'd taken no precautions, she might become pregnant and worried she had made the wrong choice. Her period came on schedule, but for the next three years she couldn't escape the doubts she harboured about him.

As she looked back, she was forced to admit the final two years of her undergraduate studies and the first year of law school, during which Iain had been serving in France, were the best three years of her life. She had continued to live at the University with Jenny until they both finished their undergraduate degrees and during which time they became inseparable, or were when Jenny's boyfriend wasn't around. She enjoyed both of their company but, most of all, she'd enjoyed Jenny's warmth and friendliness. She had also completed her sex education.

It started the night she had returned, unexpectedly, from a weekend at home and found Jenny and Tom naked on her bed, in what Jenny had called the 'soixante-neuf' position. Jenny had described it to her and she understood how it worked, but this was her first practical demonstration. When she walked in Jenny, who was facing her and on top, took her mouth from Tom's cock, looked up at her and smiled; somewhere beneath her thighs Tom kept on licking Jenny's clit.

"You're home early." Sophie had turned beet red. "We're nearly there. Can you wait a minute?"

She thought she ought to answer 'no' but, since they obviously weren't worried about her being there and, as Jenny had said they were nearly there, she felt she couldn't refuse them and, besides, she was curious. Sex with Iain had taught her nothing and this was an opportunity to learn something and, she had to admit, she was starting to get excited. She had agreed and Jenny's smile had turned into a laugh and then a knowing leer. Jenny who had bent her head as if to start again suddenly stopped, looked at her and said,

"I've got a better idea. You remember I offered you Tom as a teaching aid? Well, Iain isn't here and there's no time like the present." Tom, who had stopped what he was doing, sat up, put his arm around Jenny and, smiling at Sophie, said,

"It's all right; I don't bite. If you want you don't have to get totally naked."

Sophie wasn't worried about being naked as both she and Jenny had seen each other naked and she had even been given a conducted tour of Jenny's private parts. She wasn't worried about Tom. He had seen her in various states of undress and, although he had never seen her fully naked, he had seen her breasts on more than one occasion. Her only concern was something would get out, since a woman's reputation could be destroyed at even the hint of scandal. In reality she knew she was only setting up a straw man. She knew both Jenny and Tom could keep a secret since she was the only person who knew they had been lovers for almost two years.

On that first night she had done things she had never contemplated. She had started by undressing to the appreciative stares of both of her would-be lovers and then had watched as Jenny and Tom finished what she had interrupted. Jenny had come three times before Tom came but, when he did, she watched in amazement as Jenny continued to suck him as he climaxed. When Jenny finally relinquished his cock, she opened her mouth and showed Sophie his come.

"He must have been saving it up. Want to try some?"

Her initial reaction had been to refuse but, as she was likely to do it sometime, if not with Tom then somebody else. Why not try it? She held her hand out, expecting Jenny to dribble some onto her palm, but was surprised when she leant over and kissed her, forcing her tongue and Tom's come into her mouth. She was shocked, but her shock was tempered when she looked at the smiling faces of her companions and by the realisation it didn't taste offensive.

She watched again as Tom stood up, his wilting cock slick with a mixture of come and saliva, and was amazed how quickly it had shrunk in comparison to when Jenny was sucking him off. At the time it had seemed huge and she had been amazed and impressed by Jenny's ability to take most of it into her mouth. Once on his feet Tom came over to her, smiled and then kissed her before turning to his lover, kissing her, cupping her breasts in the palm of his hands and tweaking her still turgid nipples. Sophie thought what a wonderful couple they made; Tom lithe, slightly tanned and good-looking and Jenny slim, pale skinned with small breasts and narrow hips whose boy-like appearance was enhanced by her short hair. Fully clothed her slight build and lack of breasts made her look innocent and much younger than her twenty years. Her appearance was deceiving as Sophie was subsequently to discover. In bed she was a tiger with no inhibitions, an insatiable desire for novelty and an ability to reach apparent unending orgasms.

Both Jenny and Tom fucked her that night. Concerned that Sophie had little sexual experience, Jenny took her first in an effort to ensure she was ready for Tom when he came to make love to her. Starting with Sophie's nipples she sucked and kissed them and then laved her way down to her cunt where she stopped and looked up at Sophie as if to get her permission to continue. Sophie smiled, which Jenny took as implied permission to 'carry on'. Under Jenny's tutelage she had learned to pleasure herself but the feelings generated by Jenny's ministrations were far more intense than her onanistic efforts. Jenny reached for her cunt and parted the lips seeking her clit. Almost instantaneously Sophie started to respond; her cunt moistening and her nipples hardening and, as Jenny licked and played with her clit, her excitement mounted driving her to reach for the back of Jenny's head and push her cunt against her mouth trying to fuck her face. Finally as Sophie started to come, Jenny inserted two fingers into her cunt and finger-fucked her to a climax.

For a minute they lay together kissing and playing with the other's body while Tom watched, his cock in his hand, masturbating slowly. Jenny looked up and motioned Tom to join them. Once again they played with each other but this time it was Tom who was licking Sophie's clit and finger-fucking her. At first Jenny watched but, as she became excited, she joined them playing first with Sophie's breasts and then Tom's cock.

Tom was good. The feeling generated by his tongue playing with and caressing her clit excited Sophie. From time to time he stopped playing with her and turned to Jenny and kissed her. As with Jenny, the feelings generated by Tom's efforts exceeded anything Sophie had experienced through her own efforts and, when he inserted his fingers and started to finger-fuck her she came almost immediately; bucking wildly against his fingers.

She lay on the bed for a moment enjoying the warm afterglow of her climax but was surprised when, after only a short pause, Tom kissed her and motioned her to kneel on the bed. She understood what was expected of her and obeyed his instructions; kneeling with her rear in the air; her cunt accessible to her would-be lover. Above her Tom watched; Sophie was beautiful and he was excited both by their previous exploits and by the thought of fucking her. Poised above her he started to enter her doggy fashion and, although it was difficult at first, with Jenny's aid he pushed into her cunt. She had wondered and worried about how she would respond when Tom first entered her, remembering the pain she had suffered at Iain's hands, but was pleasantly surprised when she felt very little discomfort.

Tom started slowly then, once it became apparent he wasn't hurting her, he increased his pace and, as he did so, Jenny slid under Sophie and started to play with her tits and then her clit. It didn't take her long to come; the combination of Tom's cock sliding in and out of her cunt and Jenny's lips teasing and playing with her clit driving her to her climax. Satisfied for the moment, she watched as Tom pulled out, rested on his knees and offered himself to Jenny who proceeded to lick their combined juices from his cock before circling him with her mouth and sucking him to a climax.

Later, when Jenny came to make love to Sophie again, it was Tom's turn to play with his lover. As Jenny sucked on Sophie's nipples and played with her clit, Tom slid under Jenny and played with her tits and clit. As Sophie started to come he slipped out from under Jenny, got behind her and fucked her doggy fashion; all the time watching Jenny as she lay between Sophie's legs and brought her to a climax with her tongue. Seeing Sophie climax excited Tom and he drove into Jenny, bringing her to a shuddering climax seconds later.

From that night to the day when Jenny graduated and went back to Windsor, she had enjoyed every minute of their relationship. When she looked back it seemed to Sophie that they had made love whenever they had the opportunity. Usually it was all three but, on occasion, it had been only two. Sophie had no problem with making love to Jenny without Tom being present but had been concerned about making love to Tom in the absence of Jenny, even though she had been re-assured by Jenny that she wasn't worried about them making love without her and besides,

"I know Tom loves me and I'm not worried about you fucking him. Sometimes it's nice to concentrate on pleasing only one person. Tom and I do it all the time but you only do it with me. You need to make love to Tom without worrying about pleasing me, after all when you get married to Iain I assume you won't have a third party in bed with you." How wrong she had been.

When Sophie and Tom had made love without Jenny he had proved an attentive lover but her most enjoyable two-somes had been with Jenny, particularly during the fortnight that Tom had spent in eastern Ontario on a field trip. She and Jenny had spent almost every evening and all the weekend playing with and exploring each other so that by the time Tom returned they had explored, licked and sucked every available outer and inner inch of each other's bodies. On his return Jenny, displaying her usual sense of humour, had laughed when she told him she was glad to see him as she had blisters on her tongue. It was the summer of 1917, however, which was truly memorable.

It had started innocuously enough. Sophie had been invited to stay with Jenny and her family Windsor for June and July. Early June had been spent at the family home in Windsor and had been busy with Jenny showing Sophie the town and taking her to visit her relatives. In late June, as usual, the family decamped en bloc for the family cottage on Lake Huron.

The Farrars were an active family and, for the first three weeks at the cottage, Sophie found herself engaging in activities ranging from horseshoes, to badminton to trips in canoes and the family launch. In mid-July they were joined by Tom and two cousins, on Jenny's mother's side, from Iowa. Douglas, 22, and his sister Irene, 18, were on holiday visiting relatives in Michigan and Ontario. The daughter bore a striking resemblance to Jenny. Short, pale-skinned with blonde haired and a boyish figure she could easily have been mistaken for Jenny's younger sister. The son had similar colouring but, unlike his sister, was tall and well built.

The first week was difficult as the cottage had only three bedrooms and the girls and Tom were forced to sleep outside in two tents. At the end of the week the adults and Jenny's younger brother returned to Windsor leaving Tom, Jenny, Sophie and the cousins to spend the last week in July on their own. Jenny's mother had been reluctant to leave the younger girl with them but had been convinced by Jenny she would be all right and that she would look after her.

For the first night without the parents Jenny had allocated the sleeping facilities. The two cousins were given a bedroom each with Jenny and Sophie sharing the other and Tom out in the tent. An hour after going to bed Jenny, who had arranged to meet Tom in his tent at mid-night, leant over to Sophie and tweaked her breast. Sophie had murmured in her sleep and tried to roll over. Annoyed it hadn't got the response she had anticipated, Jenny had leaned over and gently bitten Sophie's nipple. It got the response she was looking for. Sophie awoke, rubbed her nipple and, seeing her lover smiling at her, smiled back.

12