No Flying Tonight Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave them Susan. You won't need them."

She looked at him; her nephew was taking charge, telling her what to do. Could she accept that?

She preceded him up the stairs, walking slowly; her bum, like Sophie's, swaying slightly and, to him, almost as sexily, from side to side. As she turned on to the landing her saw her in profile. Her tits did sag but, even after her loss of weight, were still much bigger than his mothers, Sophie's and Jane's.

She walked past her room and started down the landing towards his bedroom. "Where are you going? You've gone past your bedroom."

Once again he was testing her. She turned and came towards him, slightly concerned, but not enough to challenge him. If, for some reason, her nephew wanted to make love to her in his parents' bed, she was going to accept it.

He reached the door first and opened it, letting her precede him into her room. It was just as he remembered it, except there was no trace of his parents. There were neither pyjamas or nightdress on the bed nor a hairbrush and cuff-link box on the dressing-table.

He got onto the bed on the right hand side – his father's side - and patted the bed, motioning her to join him. Inured, by now, to his presumptiveness, she got onto the bed and sat, leaning forward in an almost childlike pose, her arms around her knees, her tits hanging down and away from her body. As he looked at her, it suddenly occurred to him how bizarre it was. Here he was, sitting on the bed with his aunt, both of them naked, on the cusp of fucking each other and, not once, had they discussed their relationship. It was as if incest had not crossed either of their minds. They were going to fuck and be fucked and it just as though it was any man fucking any woman. That they were aunt and nephew appeared to have no bearing on what they were going to do.

He sat beside her, turned and, for the first time, kissed her on the lips. She had been waiting for him to kiss her, but the ardour with which he did it, took her by surprise. He crushed his lips to hers, as if he wanted to convey by the pressure of the kiss, what he felt for her. She responded; kissing him back and then, when she felt she was on the point of having to break their bond in order to breathe, he stopped and kissed her on the neck. He worked his way down her body; first kissing her tits and then the slight bulge in her belly which, when he kissed it she referred to, jokingly, as her middle-aged spread.

As he approached her cunt she closed her legs. Nobody had ever kissed her there. He recognised her hesitation, but merely pried her legs apart and started to kiss her thighs. She liked the feel of him kissing her there; it was different, but it excited her. She could feel her cunt starting to fill, once again, with her juices and her nipples start to stiffen. He opened her legs further, revealing her cunt. The labia was dark, much darker than the pink of Jane or Sophie, but just as inviting - he couldn't understand what men had against dark cunts. He parted her nether lips and thrust his tongue into her cunt, making her gasp, and then worked it, gradually, along her labia until it reached her clit. She loved to play with herself, but this was a completely different sensation. She could use her fingers, but he was doing something she couldn't do, licking and sucking her labia and then clit; playing the latter with his tongue and, as it got bigger, sucking and then nipping it very gently with his lips.

"Yes, Jack. Yes. Yes. Yes."

He could feel her responding. He inserted two fingers; she was wet, really wet and he noticed, looser than either Sophie or Jane had been the first time he had fucked them. He continued to finger fuck her with one hand and play with her clit with the other until he felt her start to come. He wanted to watch her and so stopped playing with her clit, and watched her come. As she reached her climax, he watched as her stomach muscles tightened and then convulsed, not once but time and time again, while her thigh muscles contracted, squeezing her thighs together and trapping his hand. When she had finished she had lain there, her eyes closed; savouring the feeling. He had watched, willing her to open her eyes and thank him.

"Jack, I can't describe what that was like. I'm not going to compare you with your uncle, but that was a sensation I've never experienced before."

He quieted her by leaning over and kissing her and then, still kissing, he mounted her. As she felt his weight on her, she opened her legs and, by moving her bum, changed the angle of her cunt so it pointed slightly upwards. His cock searched for and found her entrance; he rubbed the tip around her labia and feeling no resistance, pushed and slid easily into a cunt which was wet and offered no resistance. She took him readily, almost greedily and, on the first thrust, he hit the bottom of her cunt and then stopped. She had closed her eyes.

"Look at me Susan. Watch me closely. I'm going to make love to you. No, not the 'make love' type of make love, but the fuck type of make love."

Although she knew and had used the word 'fuck' she wasn't sure if she liked hearing it from Jack. For some reason it sounded too impersonal and the sort of word men used to each other but not to their lovers.

"I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before and, when we've finished, you'll have forgotten uncle and his limp cock."

It was the brain between his legs which was doing the talking and it wasn't being erudite. She gasped and then twisted under him; trying to clamp her legs together in an effort to push him out.

"Jack, you may be making love to me but I won't have you disparaging your uncle. I'm sure it wasn't his fault."

He realised he had offended her and apologised; worried, even at this juncture, she might reject him.

"I'm sorry. Honestly auntie, I didn't mean it. I was totally wrong. I know uncle couldn't help it. I'm sorry. I just wasn't thinking. Please believe me."

He sounded like a little boy asking for forgiveness.

It was almost good enough and she would forgive him but, in the back of her mind, she understood his original words were an indication of how self-centred youth was. His uncle couldn't help it. Jack thought he was invincible but, one day, he may be faced with the same problem and how invincible would he feel then?

He waited, hoping she would accept his apology; but she said nothing. Tentatively he started to fuck her again. Her cunt was warm, wet and inviting. Initially she didn't respond; as if punishing him for his insensitivity but then, gradually, she relaxed and before long he could feel her meeting his thrusts with those of her own. He heard her breath become laboured and then she put her legs around his and pulled him to her, as if she was trying to drive his cock in deeper. Then, abruptly, she stopped and said,

"Turn over."

Puzzled, he turned slowly, holding her so that his cock stayed in her cunt. Once she was on top she told him, "Don't move." He didn't.

She sat up on her knees and started to make love to him; rubbing her cunt backwards and forwards in long lazy strokes, driving his cock into her cunt on the back stroke and rubbing her clit on his mound as she moved forward. It was working for both of them. He could feel the spunk starting to boil in his balls and could hear her breathing becoming more laboured. He slapped her bum, sufficiently hard to make her yelp. The slap seemed to spur her on as she raised her pace; her thrusts becoming longer and harder; her clit riding hard against his pubic bone. It was different and he was enjoying it. He had never had a woman who, in effect, had masturbated while fucking him; using his body to get herself off. When she came it amazed him. She shivered and drove her clit directly into his pubic bone and then stopped with her clit almost impaled on his mound. She clung on to him and shuddered and when her shuddering started to subside, slid very gently over his pubic hair, shivering continuously as his hair touched her come-sensitive clit.

He liked it, but it wasn't right. He needed to be on top, it was he who should be doing the thrusting, it was he who should be setting the pace and most of all, it was he who should be in charge.

Just over a year ago he had let Jane guide him and teach him about fucking, but since then, he hadn't needed a tutor. He knew what women liked and how to service them. He rolled from underneath her and picked her up. She was slightly shorter but much heavier than Sophie – once again he found himself comparing his middle-aged lovers – but easily flipped over. He laid her on her stomach and got behind her. She lay there waiting for him and when he didn't try to mount her, she turned and looked at him, a quizzical look on her face. Jack smiled - it was obvious she hadn't done it this way before.

"Pick up your bum."

She got onto her knees, raised her hips and presented her cunt to him. He looked at the light purple labia and noted her come glistening on the lips. He got on his knees, took his cock in his hand and slipped it into her cunt; he liked the angle but it wasn't quite right. He got onto his feet and bent his knees; his cock still embedded in her cunt. That was better, he felt as if in this position he could drive it through her cervix and into her womb.

Once again they started to fuck and, unlike the previous occasion, it was he who was driving and she who was responding. He started to feel powerful; something he always did in this position; a position in which the woman was his supplicant and his plaything. He wanted her to come, to enjoy herself, but he wanted her to do it on his terms. He was starting to come; he could feel it in his balls. He thrust harder, waiting for her reaction as he drove his cock into her. He knew she must be feeling his cock as it rammed against the base of her cunt it, but she didn't flinch. He needed her to react and so grabbed her hair with his left hand, making it into a pony tail, and then pulled it; forcing her upwards until she was resting on her hands as well as her knees. He reached under her body with his right hand and twisted her nipple, but again she didn't react. He pinched her nipple again, using his thumb nail to apply pressure. Finally he got a response. She moaned and thrust harder. She was enjoying it.

When they came it was in unison. He grunted; the sound of the dominant male animal; she whimpered and groaned; the sound of the subservient female taking what her master had to offer. He felt his spunk shoot out of his cock and mix with her juices; the two of them flooding her cunt and coating the entrance to her, barren, womb. As he dismounted he felt moisture dribbling down his leg. He looked down and saw a mixture of their come dribbling down his thigh and below her a huge wet stain on the sheet; far more than he had ever seen. He looked at her, wondering what had happened. She saw where he was looking and sought to re-assure him.

"Don't worry, it happens to me sometimes and particularly when my climax is something special. Your uncle was shocked the first time I did it to him. Sometimes when I reach my climax, my love juices come out of me almost in a stream. Don't worry it's only a lubricant, just like any other woman, but with me, there's just more of it."

Jack watched as she got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. When she returned, she was wearing a night-dress and smelled of soap and toothpaste. He was prepared to continue, but, it was clear, their love-making for the evening was at an end.