No Flying Tonight Ch. 15-17

Story Info
Romance between RAF pilot (21) and Cnadian lawyer (46).
8.6k words
4.71
9.6k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

They slept together in the spoon position, with Jack on the side usually occupied by his father. Twice during the night Jack awoke and, on the second occasion, reached around her body and slipped his hand inside her silk nightdress. His hand brushed her mound, stroking it gently, and then worked northward, tracing lightly over her belly, looking for her tits. When he found them he picked one up and weighed it in his palm. The feeling he got from holding it was more than sexual; it was a re-assuring combination of sex and closeness. She was his aunt and while lust was a component, there was a feeling of closeness which he hadn't felt with either Jane or Angela. But he still wanted her body, still wanted to impale her on his cock and fill her full of his come.

He released her tit and brushed his palm almost teasingly across the nipples of both, once on the upstroke and then again on the down stroke. The nipples responded immediately; swelling until they were both turgid and hard. He waited for her to respond, hoping she would open her legs and invite him in, but her even breathing told him that she was unaware of his approaches. He wanted her, his hard cock, which was pressed against her bum and only a couple of inches from her cunt, wanted her, but he was almost frightened to awaken her in case she was having second thoughts about their love-making of the night before. He slid down the bed and tried to sneak his cock in from below, but was denied by her locked thighs. He ran his hand over her stomach until he found her mound and then her cunt. He licked his index and second finger and played, briefly, with her clit before inserting a finger into her cunt.

The finger in her cunt was enough to awaken her from her dreams. She awoke slowly, unaware at the instance of wakening what was happening but with the feeling, whatever it was, was exciting. When his finger moved again she knew immediately what it was and contrary to his worst fears, she had no regrets; she still wanted him. Without saying a word she lifted her nightdress above her waist and moved enough to let him slip his cock into her still moist and slippery cunt. She may have washed and cleaned her teeth, but she obviously hadn't managed or tried to rid herself of the come from their earlier love-making session. Still coupled in spoon fashion, he kissed her neck and fucked her slowly, his cock sliding in and out effortlessly between the slick walls of her cunt. He held her, kissed and stroked her and lost in a feeling almost of love but tinged with guilt, told her the little white lies which lovers tell to each other when they are making love.

Lying in front of him, Susan was finding it difficult not to cry. It was not just Jack's physical presence; the feeling as his cock slipped, languidly, in and out of her cunt, which moved her, but also the feeling of intimacy. He might be her nephew, but Jack made her feel wanted as a woman; something she had not felt in three years.

When they came their climaxes were muted; only his last thrusts as he came an indication of the depths of his desire for her. As she came Susan started to cry and after Jack's cock had slipped from her cunt and broken their sexual bond, she turned to face him, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Thank you Jack, thank you."

He kissed her on the lips and then on the cheeks; once more trying to kiss away her tears.

When they awoke in the morning, they fucked again. Jack awoke first, ducked under the covers and buried his head between her legs, trying to lick her cunt. His efforts startled her and she tried to close her legs, trapping his head between her thighs. When she realized what was happening, she laughed and released his head.

"What a way to wake up -- hey, don't stop! I don't think I've ever been woken up like this before."

This time their lovemaking was less frenzied and more deliberate than the night before when they had fucked out of lust. He played with her body, exploring it, a bit at a time, in the daylight; starting with her tits and finishing with her cunt. He knew, from the previous night, she liked her nipples to be bitten and twisted but, when he started on them, he was astounded by degree to which she could absorb pain and the sexual reaction it generated. He started by nipping them with his teeth and, by the time he had finished, had bitten them so hard they were a dark red, almost purple. All the time he was biting her; she was urging him on, urging him to bite harder and, at the same time, finger-fucking herself. It didn't take long before she came, but this time he was ready and watched as she squirted over the sheets.

He had been excited by both Sophie and Jane, but had not been prepared to push the boundaries of their tolerance in order to satisfy his desire to inflict pain on his lovers. His aunt was his perfect foil. She was a woman who wanted to be abused and he was prepared to oblige her. He turned her on her stomach and slapped her repeatedly on her bum; watching as her tan became tinged with red. He thrust his fingers into her cunt; first one and then two and then three and, finally, four. He tried to insert all five, but, for now at least, was forced to admit defeat. She bucked under his assault on her cunt, urging him on and moaning from both the pleasure and the pain. He took his fingers out, bit both of her nipples and then her breasts; leaving an imprint of his teeth marks on the latter. She smiled at him and then reached out and touched his cheek.

"Make love to me Jack. Stick your cock into your Auntie Susan's cunt and fuck her."

Jack smiled back. He recognised that her smile and touch reflected her approval and it excited him. He waited, suspended above her, until he felt her hand on his cock and then waited, once again, as she guided his cock to the entrance of her cunt. When he felt his cock touch the lips, he thrust and slipped easily into her waiting void. She gasped and reached for him, pulling him towards her and kissing him greedily on the lips. When they broke, she spoke.

"Jack, fuck me hard, fuck me really hard."

Her request excited him. If she wanted hard, she could have hard. He pounded and she responded; clutching him tightly around his back and urging him on.

"I can feel it Jack. I can feel it. Just like that. Just like that."

"You like it auntie? Tell me how much you like it. Tell me you like your nephew's cock in your soaking cunt. Tell me; do you feel naughty because your nephew is fucking you? Tell your nephew you want him to fill you with his spunk. Tell your nephew you would you like a child whose father and mother are aunt and nephew."

It was his first explicit reference to incest, but it didn't have any effect on his aunt. She wanted him; she wanted to feel the hot flood as his spunk washed the base of her cunt and swam into her waiting womb. She knew she couldn't have children and a child, whatever the relationship of its parents, was not going to be the result of their love-making, but the thought was exciting and, she was sure, the thought excited him.

"Yes. You know I like it. You know I want my nephew to fill me with his spunk. You know his auntie loves to feel his huge cock in her cunt. Come on Jack, fuck your Auntie Susan.... Fuck your mother's sister."

As he approached his climax, he felt the need to abuse her. He bit her on her shoulder drawing blood and then reached under her body and twisted her nipples until they were almost purple. He was in charge and she was his plaything. Sophie liked to be controlled but his aunt found her ultimate sexual satisfaction, not only in being controlled, but by being abused.

When he had finished with her, he looked over her body. It looked ravaged. She had teeth marks on her shoulder and tits and there was spunk leaking out of her cunt. But her body just didn't look ravaged; it had been ravaged. His cock was big and had hammered repeatedly against the base of her cunt and, by the end of their coupling, she was sore. In spite of the soreness she felt elated; she had waited for almost thirty years to be fucked like this and now she had found someone who understood her needs; even if it was her nephew.

He was also elated. Fucking made him feel powerful and he needed a woman who would let him exercise power over her; that it had been his aunt was not a problem. What he needed now was to satisfy his secret fantasies by debasing her and making her his sexual slave. There were things he wanted to do to her which he hadn't had the courage to attempt with Jane or with Sophie and he knew, once she had succumbed, he was going to fuck her wherever, whenever and most of all, however he wanted.

That night they again slept in his parents' bed and in the morning he took her in her arse. He hadn't meant to. When he had awoken he had pulled her under the covers and made her lick his balls and cock; finishing by face-fucking her. While he was recovering, he had made her masturbate for him, watching in awe as she sprayed over the foot of the bed and onto the dresser. When he had recovered he made her kneel on the bed with her arse in the air but, when he came to put his cock in her cunt, his eyes glanced north and fixed upon her other hole. It was pink and glistening with her come and he knew what he wanted to do.

The first time he had taken Jane in the arse it had been difficult, even with lubrication, and this time, he had none. He licked his thumb and inserted it, causing her to jump; but she said nothing. He left his thumb there and gradually started to move it up and down until it had passed her sphincter. He removed his thumb, bent down and dribbled saliva on to her hole until there was a small puddle at its entrance. He inserted his first and second finger and heard her gasp. He pushed his fingers down to his second knuckle and started to finger fuck her arse. When he first inserted his thumb it had both frightened and hurt her, but she had gradually got used to it; with the addition of the second fingers it, once again, hurt. He finger-fucked her arse for two to three minutes and gradually, as she became more relaxed, it became easier for her but, in the back of her mind, she knew the next step would be the major test. He was going to insert his cock and, while his fingers were large, they were neither as large nor as long as his cock.

It was time to fuck her arse. He removed his fingers, stood up and moved to the side of the bed, presented his cock to her and ordered her to suck it. She complied; after all, she thought, it can only help. When he was satisfied he stood in front of her, with his cock in his hand, in an almost threatening pose. He smiled, but it was more of leer than a smile.

"You know what's going to happen now, don't you?" She nodded. "I'm going to stick all of this in your arse and fuck you until you can't stand it any longer."

She knew he was exaggerating, but the thought excited her.

He came around behind her and aimed his cock at her hole. He pushed it in, slowly at first and just its head, and then, little by little, the shaft. Initially she resisted as it was big, far bigger than his two fingers, but he persisted and with a final push, he eased past the sphincter and sank it in her up to the hilt. He waited for a moment to let her become used to it and then started to fuck her; slowly at first but as her arse expanded to accommodate him, he started to increase the pace. It hurt, but she knew she had to take it, she had to please him, and so said nothing. As they continued to fuck it became easier and she started to feel more comfortable. After one or two minutes it started to feel good and in a further couple of minutes, it started to excite her. Above her Jack could feel the change in her reactions. Initially she had knelt there and let him fuck her, but now he could feel her starting to move with him and he knew she was enjoying it; a suspicion which was confirmed when she reached down and started to play with her clit. It was his sign to start fucking her arse with the same degree of enthusiasm he had lavished on her cunt.

He fucked her for almost ten minutes, during which time she came twice, in part the result of his efforts and, in part, from her own. After she had come a second time he let loose. She had come and now he needed to come. He thrust harder; drawing gasps from her; whether they were of pleasure or pain, he didn't know or care. He rode her with his arms around and under her, pulling down on her nipples. They came together and although, for her, it wasn't an earth shattering climax, for him the sensation was overwhelming. When he came he drove into her as hard as he could, spraying the depth of her bowels with a flood of come.

When they'd finished he made her stay on her hand and knees and watched as his spunk slipped creamily out of her arse. He smiled; he had taken her anally and she had liked it; but most of all, he had liked it. By the time his leave was over, he had done everything he wanted with her body and had made her do to him everything he wanted and she had done everything she had ever dreamed of doing, both in and out of bed.

Their slide into depravity had been rapid. In the afternoon he had taken her again making her lie on the bed, face down with her arse in the air and had slapped her hard enough to raise welts. Not satisfied he had moved under her and had bitten and sucked her tits, leaving the marks of his teeth and the bruises of love-bites on her skin. Moving to her thighs, he had left a trail of love-bites from the middle of her thigh to her cunt. He had made her sit up and showed her the marks and what they meant. Her body was his to do with as he liked.

The same afternoon he took her into the bathroom and shaved her cunt, leaving a wedge of hair just like he had done with Sophie. When he had finished he took her, still naked, downstairs and fucked her in the conservatory, in exactly the same place as he had fucked Jane. When they had finished he made her stand, in the same Paris showgirl pose that Jane had affected, watching intently the mix of emotions on her face as she alternated between the fear of discovery and the thrill of pleasing him.

Half an hour later he took her outside to the vegetable garden, made her strip, pose naked once again, play with herself until she climaxed and then took her, doggy fashion, on the lounger. When they'd finished he took her into the shed and as she sat on the potting bench, sucked his spunk out of her cunt, fed it to her with his tongue and licked her to a climax.

The next day he made her walk round the house for the afternoon dressed like a whore, wearing nothing more than blue garters and white silk stockings. He fucked her mouth and her tits, made her suck him off and, in turn, had satisfied her with his mouth, nipping her clit so hard she squirted into his face as soon as he did it. On his last day, in an afternoon which was memorable for its depravity, he had fucked her in all her orifices, finally fucking her cunt while taking her anally with a bed-side candle. By the time he returned to the squadron he had made her his sexual toy; his sexual slave to be used and abused.

Chapter 16

Jack returned to his squadron just in time for the start of the Battle for Berlin. From November 1943 to March 1944 the RAF bombed the German capital on sixteen occasions, in the process losing over five hundred 'planes while making over eight-hundred thousand homeless and destroying much of the city's infrastructure. By the time of the last raid, on the night of the 24th/25th of March 1944, Z, Zulu had participated in nine of the raids plus other, difficult, targets in "Happy Valley" as the Ruhr basin was known, somewhat sardonically, by Bomber Command.

The concentrated effort had meant Jack was only able to get home on leave once. He had wanted the break. The time in-between raids had to be filled and the best way to do it was to forget it and the way most air-crew did it was to go drinking or have sex. He had tried both and had dated a couple of WRAF sergeants, including one, Grace, whose husband had been killed earlier in the year. He had made love to her twice but she didn't fill the void left by his aunt and, more particularly, by Sophie.

In spite of himself, he realised that he was missing Sophie. His relationship with his aunt and with Grace satisfied his sexual needs but it was Sophie whom he missed. Whatever he thought about his aunt and Grace, it was still Sophie he loved.

In mid-February the weather deteriorated to the extent that operations were impossible and the Squadron was stood down. Along with the rest of aircrew, Jack was given a forty-eight hour pass and headed for home, arriving just as his aunt was going to bed.

"Jack, you should have told me you were coming."

"I'm sorry Susan, but I didn't have time. By the time I picked up the pass I only had twenty-five minutes to get to Woodhall Spa and catch the train."

"That doesn't matter. I'm pleased to see you. You can't possibly appreciate how much I've missed you. I worry about you every night."

"I'm all right. You don't have to worry about me."

She did worry, but it wasn't going to do any good to keep on about it.

"Do you want a cup of tea?"

"Just bed, Susan. I'm tired."

Their lovemaking that night was subdued. Jack was tired and, during the last three months, had grown concerned about where there relationship was headed and what would happen to his aunt when it ended.

In spite of his tiredness he needed her. Fucking her exorcised some of the demons that plagued him almost every night and, even if they returned when he got back to the squadron, he needed the temporary relief their love-making gave him. He mounted her in the missionary position and fucked her gently, almost with restraint. When they came she snuggled against him, more like a married couple than lovers, while he kissed her neck, stroked her hair and played with her nipples.

In the morning they made love again. Refreshed by eight hours of sleep, he awoke to find the bed clothes around his ankles and his aunt lying next to him, propped up on one elbow and stoking his rampant erection.

"Don't move. I just want to look at you."

He lay still and watched as she played with him. She started by stroking him, but soon grew tired of it and leant down and took him in her mouth. She started slowly, but was soon attacking his cock with both her hands and her mouth.

"Come for me, Jack. Come in my mouth."

It didn't take long for him to come and as he did, she grabbed hold of his scrotum and squeezed. It surprised him, but, when he came, his spunk flooded her mouth and dribbled down her cheek onto her breasts. She swallowed and then turned to her breasts holding them, in turn, in her left hand and scooping up the overflow with her finger. Jack smiled as she licked her finger and held it up, as if to show him she had swallowed it all.

Wanking Jack had excited her and she needed relief. She opened her legs, showed Jack her cunt, licked two fingers and started to masturbate. Sophie had done it in front of him, but he had always felt she did it for him and was uncomfortable with it. His aunt had no such concerns and it took only a few minutes for her to come, by which time he was semi-erect. A few strokes from his aunt returned his cock to a state of readiness.

They fucked twice; the first time he took her standing, bent over with her feet on the floor and her hand on the bed. It was a position they both liked. Jack because it provided access to her bum and her tits, allowing him to abuse them at will and she because she liked the abuse.

The second time had been memorable, not just for the sex, but because they'd almost been caught by his sister and Jane. He had just come and was removing his cock from his aunt's dripping cunt when they heard the front door open. It couldn't be his parents as they had telephoned from London two hours earlier, so it had to be his sister.