No Flying Tonight Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, anyone home?"

They looked at each other. She jumped out of bed and grabbed her night-dress which was lying on the chair where she had left it the night before.

"Hello Sheila, just Auntie Susan and me. I think she's in the bathroom. I'm still in bed."

"Lazy devil. It's after twelve. I'm coming up."

He straightened the bed-clothes as best he could and put on his pyjama jacket.

His sister bounced in to his bedroom, to be followed immediately by Jane, and stood at the end of the bed.

"Where's auntie?"

"I told you, she's in the bathroom. I think she's getting ready to go out."

"Auntie, are you there?"

"Yes, dear, I won't be a minute. I've just got to clean my teeth."

His sister looked at him and wrinkled her nose. The room smelled of sex; when his aunt squirted it went everywhere and left the unmistakable odour of sex.

"Who have you been entertaining? It can't be Jane as she's been with me."

"Nobody, the only people here are auntie and me."

She looked at him. She wasn't stupid; she had been fucking her boyfriend for almost a year and she knew the smell of sex. She sniffed and then laughed.

"Oh, and I was sure you'd been a naughty boy."

He didn't know what to say. The sound of the bathroom door opening saved him from further inquisition.

"Oh, hello auntie; Jack says you're going out -- where are you going?"

The question flustered her as she had just escaped, by the skin of her teeth, being caught in bed with her nephew and now she was being asked a question which could put her back in the mire. What had Jack told them?

"Didn't Jack tell you?"

There was no answer from her niece or Jane.

Deciding she had to answer and, hoping Jack hadn't said anything, she took a chance.

"Just into town; shopping. I saw Mrs. Henson earlier and she told me Anderson's have had a shipment of washing powder and you know how difficult it is to get any these days."

It sounded reasonable, even to her.

Sheila turned to Jack and with a quizzical, almost arch look on her face, said,

"I'd better go and give you a chance to get up. I wouldn't want to embarrass you."

Why had she added the last part of the sentence? Jack was now sure she suspected something.

"Thanks; but why would I be embarrassed?"

She looked at Jack, sniffed overtly once again, smiled and together with Jane, left the room.

Jack lay in bed and thought about his close escape and then wondered why Jane was with his sister? Downstairs he could hear the three of them talking followed by the sound of the door shutting. His aunt must have left for town and, by the looks of it, on the twenty-five to one bus. He was sure his sister suspected something; after all if he could smell the evidence of sex in his bedroom and he had been surrounded by it, his sister, who had come in from the outside, couldn't have missed it. Still what could she do or, more pertinently, what would she do? Unless she was sure, probably nothing.

The house went quiet; apparently his sister and Jane must have left. He thought about Jane. He hadn't loved her - at least not in the way he loved Sophie - but he did care for her and she was a good fuck. He knew his aunt would be available whenever he wanted her, but sometimes he would need a younger, tighter body, not only to fuck but to socialize with. He could fuck his aunt and take her to the pub, but he couldn't take her to meet his friends. It would certainly be easier to get back with Jane. She was good in bed, he enjoyed going out with her and, furthermore, he knew what he would get with Jane. He hadn't the time to pay court to someone else on the off-chance they would sleep with him.

As he thought about Jane he remembered her body, particularly her nipples; remembered how she had fucked and sucked him and, as he did so, he started to become excited and his cock began to harden. He stroked his cock, playing with it as he thought about the first time he took her anally and the first time they'd sixty-nined. It didn't take long before he felt the tell-tale signs of his come rising in his balls; an indication it wouldn't be long before he came.

As he had his eyes closed, he didn't hear the door open and didn't see his sister and Jane creep in. The click, when Sheila let go of the door knob, was the first indication anybody was in the room. He opened his eyes, saw them and froze; his erect cock in his hand.

"Don't let us interrupt you. Carry on with what you were doing."

They made no move to leave. Why hadn't they? What did they want? Did they really want him to continue? He looked at their faces. There was nothing which would tell him if they meant it or not. He stroked it once, then again. They laughed. It was his sister who spoke.

"Don't look so guilty; it isn't as if you haven't done it before. I did live with you for eighteen years, don't forget, and not all your nocturnal habits escaped my notice. And from what I hear, Jane has helped you on a number of occasions." Jane nodded and smiled. "By the way it is impressive -- your cock that is -- it's certainly the biggest I've ever seen."

She moved forward, as if to get a better look, and he dropped his hand to show her. She leaned forward and appeared to be reaching for his cock but, instead, extended her middle finger, wiped it on his thigh and put it in her mouth.

"Spunk and something else. I knew you'd been up to something and, from the smell of it, it wasn't just wanking. I can't believe it; you and Auntie Susan have been up to something. I thought she had been a lot happier recently, and now I realise why. Jack, it's all right; I'm not upset. You can tell me. I know she's been unhappy."

It sounded to Jack that she was more interested in hearing the details of the goings-on between him and his aunt than admonishing him. He decided to take the high road.

"Sheila, even if there had been - and I'm not admitting to anything -- you don't expect I would tell you. You wouldn't have expected me to tell you what Jane and I had been doing, would you?"

"You don't have to; Jane's told me everything. I know you two just about covered the whole of sex from A to Z. Jack, I'm impressed. Who'd have thought my baby brother would have become a sexual athlete of the highest order?"

She was teasing him and he knew he would have to be careful as an intemperate reply was likely to condemn him. He needed to change the subject.

"Sheila, would you give me some privacy?"

"Why Jack; is once a morning not enough? You don't have to answer that; from the taste I just had and the smell in your room it's obvious which you have been fucking someone and, in the absence of another, viable, alternative that someone is obviously good old Auntie Susan. Well, well, well; what would the neighbours think? Or our parents, for that matter?"

"Sheila, you can think what you like. I told you. I'm not admitting to anything."

"It's all right Jack I'm not going to say anything. It's odd, but, if you and auntie want to fuck, it's up to you. I'm not going to criticise you, but just make sure you don't have any two headed babies."

All the time his sister had been talking to Jack, Jane had been looking at his cock, which was gradually wilting and losing all its majesty. Jane spoke,

"Jack, it looks like you're losing all your enthusiasm." He looked at his cock. It was true, it had declined to half-mast and was showing symptoms of total collapse.

"Poor old Jack; your sister and I don't turn you on? Perhaps you need someone more mature - or even foreign?"

So she knew about Sophie; but she could only have guessed. He had mentioned Sophie twice in his letters to her and had made no reference to a romantic entanglement.

"He doesn't," his sister interjected, "what Jack needs is to concentrate on women his own age."

Was she offering herself to him? Jack thought about his sister; he had only caught glimpses of her body but, from what he had seen, she was a younger, slightly slimmer version of his aunt. Her tits were smaller and, while they could not be described as pert, it looked like they didn't need a lot of support. It was the package which was attractive; she looked like a woman. Not fat, with pendulous tits like Angela or thin with egg-cup sized tits like Jane, but a woman like Sophie and his aunt; full breasted and with child-bearing hips.

"You may not have noticed, but at the moment, there aren't any readily available. Jane's here, but is spoken for, and since I've got to go back tomorrow, I don't think that gives me enough time to meet anyone, let alone seduce them."

Two could play that game. If his sister or Jane wanted to flirt, he could too.

His sister laughed and turned to Jane. "Well I'm not available. I'm going. I'll leave you two to it."

Jane laughed and watched as his sister left the room.

"It appears, other than your aunt, that I must be the only one who's available. It's all right Jack, I'm not going to seduce you, but I wouldn't mind re-acquainting myself with the monster."

It took her five seconds to pump him to full mast and when it got there, she stopped and admired it once again.

"I bet you've had no complaints about the size but how about the performance? Actually you don't need to answer that; from what I remember once I'd got you trained, you performed with consummate skill."

What was he - a performing seal?

"Why don't you stop talking and get on with it - or are you all talk?"

She looked at him and smiled. If it was action he wanted, she could provide it. She dropped her head, took his cock in her mouth, sucked twice and stopped.

"Your sister was right. I can taste a woman. You've been fucking someone.... and recently."

How could she recognise it was a woman, he wanted to ask her, but he was more interested in being sucked-off.

"If you're going to play with my cock, then the least you can do is show me your tits."

She looked at him, as if assessing his request, and then smiled.

"If you want to see them, you've got to undress me yourself."

What an invitation. He reached up and undid her blouse; exposing a slip and bra. He pulled the slip off her shoulder and undid the bra; her tits were just as he remembered; even slightly larger, and still tipped with enormously long nipples.

He reached for her nipple with his mouth and sucked.

"Stop that Jack -- maybe later." Promises, promises. Would there be a later?

She returned to his cock; licking the shaft and then snuggling down and licking and sucking his balls. It felt good; he loved it when a woman sucked his balls. She took him in her mouth and sucked him. She was good, even better than he remembered in that, somehow, she had learned to swallow even more of his cock, almost to the point where her mouth was touching his mound and when she played him with her tongue, the experience was exquisite. She licked, almost tickled the head and, every time she did, his cock reacted; springing to attention. When she sensed he was starting to come, she stopped licking and took him in her mouth; sucking so hard it almost felt as if he had a vacuum cleaner attached to his cock. When he came she was amazed by both the amount and force of his ejaculation which flooded her mouth, causing her to gag slightly. As he finished thrusting she opened her mouth, showed him his spunk, swallowed it with an exaggerated gulp, and smiled at him.

"Wow, Jack, what a load of spunk. Did I turn you on that much?"

"You did. I wouldn't mind returning the favour."

Jane was tempted. Jack was a good lover, much better than Simon, and she had been excited by sucking him off. But fucking him would be complicated. She had got him out of her system and was in danger of drifting back. She had rationalised why she had given him up and to start fucking him again would be irrational and, besides, he was already fucking his aunt.

"I'm sorry, Jack. I want to but I can't. Take it as a parting gift."

He hadn't seen Jane, his sister or aunt since that leave, but he was due leave when his tour ended; maybe he could fuck Jane or, maybe, like Sophie, Jenny and Tom, a threesome; but in which combination; which two of his sister, his aunt and Jane?

Chapter 17

Jack answered the knock on the door and came face to face with Sophie's son. He hadn't heard from Sophie in almost eight months and hadn't seen her in almost a year; so why had her son written and asked to see him?

He looked at him; he was a similar height as Jack but stockier. The photographs he had seen of him hadn't really shown how much he looked like the photographs Jack had seen of his father.

"Flight Lieutenant Lindsey, I'm Flying Officer McLeod - Andrew McLeod - Sophie's son. You were expecting me." His face was blank and his voice flat. Before Jack could reply he continued,

"I came to see you because there are some things I think you need to know and which I know my mother would never tell you."

"Come in. Tell me what? I haven't heard from her in over twelve months."

"That's not what she told my sister; according to her, she wrote twice and didn't get a reply to either letter."

"I didn't get any letters. I was hoping she would write to me, but I understood it when she didn't. You may not know it, but we had an agreement we wouldn't write and even though I wanted to, I wouldn't break it. When did she write and where did she write to? Did she send it to my home or to my squadron?"

"I don't know where she wrote. I think it was the HCU as it was the only address she had for you. She told my sister she had written to you in June of last year and again in July and got no reply to either letter. She hasn't written since."

"Well, I can assure you I haven't received a letter. If I had, do you think I would have ignored it? As I told you, when I left we agreed not to write; that it was over; an interlude in our life; something we had to forget - but I would never have ignored her."

"I don't know anything about your agreement, but while you may be able to carry on and forget it, she can't." He paused for a while, as if thinking about what he was going to say. "She's had a baby, a boy; he's almost five months old. She refuses to tell either my sister or me who the father is; but we know it's you."

He didn't know what to say; he had loved Sophie; a different love to the love he had once had for Jane and a much different feeling than he had for his aunt. He wasn't given to hyperbole, but, if he had to describe what he felt for Sophie, he would have to say he loved her from the bottom of his heart. The difference in age didn't matter but, as she had said, there was no future in it. She was a forty-six year old lawyer living in Canada, with a son and daughter older than him and he was a twenty year old pilot going back to Britain, with dim prospects of survival, and even if he did survive, with few prospects when the war ended. He loved her and he knew she loved him, but that was it.

"A baby? A son? You have to believe me, I had no idea. I loved..... love your mother. I know you may find it hard to believe, but it's true. Do you think I would have ignored her letters if she had told me she was pregnant? Of course I wouldn't. I can't understand why I didn't get them, other than I ended up being posted to two HCU units and there may have been a mix-up in my posting record. But why didn't she write to my home address?"

"I don't know, but I do know my sister and I have never seen her as upset as she's been since you left. The only time she's happy these days is when she's nursing your son."

He could picture her now; sitting next to the fire with her son at her breast; swollen now by the milk and watching him feed from her nipple. He remembered those nipples and he remembered suckling them -- but to lesser effect than his son.

His reverie was interrupted by his visitor. "What are you going to do about it?"

"What can I do? Do you know what she wants me to do?"

"She hasn't told me anything, but it's quite clear to both me and my sister she misses you; although she'll not admit it. If you really do love her, the first thing you should do is write her or, better still, telephone her and let her know you haven't abandoned her or your son."

Jack knew he had to do something; if the weather was going to be good, and according to Billy Patterson it was, he would be flying tomorrow and there would be no telephone calls to anyone.

"I'll call her."

"Good. Why don't you do it right now?"

"I'll have to use the camp telephone and calling Canada isn't going to be easy. I'm going to need lots of change. Will she be in?"

"She'll be in; I don't think she's been out more than half a dozen times since your son was born and, I wouldn't worry about the change, call her collect."

They made their way to the camp telephone booth. When they got there an erk was talking to his girl-friend. They could only hear his end of the conversation, but it was clear Jack wasn't the only one worried about an unexpected pregnancy.

"Are you sure?" The erk listened quietly and then replied, "But it's happened before and you were wrong that time." The erk listened again. "There are other reasons for being sick; you might have a touch of delhi-belly; it's going round." He didn't sound too convinced of his own logic. "All right, I've got a pass this weekend; I'll be home on Saturday."

Poor bugger, he looked like he was sixteen and facing the prospect of having his life mapped out for him for the next fifty years.

He picked up the telephone which smelled of tobacco. "Operator, I'd like to call Canada."

After a fifteen second pause the operator came back on the line. "I'm sorry sir, the line is busy at the moment, but I can book you a call in an hour. What's your name?"

"Lindsey, Jack Lindsey."

"All right Mr. Lindsey. Please call back at 1.15 p.m."

"Thank you, operator."

Jack looked at Sophie's son - now he was her other son - and asked,

"Look, I'm not on duty and we've got an hour to wait -- do you want a drink?"

"I would. Maybe we can talk?"

They made their way out of the camp to the Bluebell. It was small and smelled of tobacco but was close to the airfield and warm and friendly.

Jack bought two pints of bitter and they went to sit in the window, away from the other customers.

"Andrew, I can only tell you I love your mother. I was never happier than when I was with her. I only left because I had to. If I'd known she was pregnant I would never have abandoned her."

Andrew looked at him; he appeared sincere but why had he ignored the letters? Still, it was just possible his mail had been lost or mis-directed. There was a war on, ships carrying mail did sink and he had moved around; once at least, unexpectedly.

"I'm sure you wouldn't have but you've got to understand, I love my mother and, when I last saw her a month ago, she wasn't the mother I'd grown up with. I know she wasn't always happy with my father, but I've never seen her like this. I can't describe it, but the closest I can say is, whatever she was doing, it appeared she was just going through the motions. If she hadn't got your child to care for, I don't know what she'd do."

They sat for a minute, drinking their bitter and thinking. It was Jack who broke the silence.

"I finish my tour after my next mission and when they stand me down I will probably be given a post as an instructor. There is a good chance I will get posted to Canada and, even if I get posted to Alberta, I should be able to cadge a flight to Hamilton."

Jack knew it was bad luck to look ahead. Two crews he knew of had gone for a burton on their thirtieth mission; but he needed to think ahead; he wanted to see Sophie and his son.

They walked back slowly to the airfield. It was still drizzling slightly, but not enough to get them wet. They went into telephone room; Jack picked up the telephone, put his money in and called the operator.