No Friend of Mine Pt. 01

Story Info
Josh knows what he wants to do with his friend's sister.
1k words
3.54
37.6k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poprockz
Poprockz
38 Followers

"Have you been taking your medicine?" A young woman dressed as a sexy nurse sauntered across the stage. Her high heels clicked as she made her way over to one of the patrons.

"N-no, Jessie!" he breathed, his brow glistening with beads of sweat.

"You naughty boy... I guess I'll have to administer it myself." She crouched, and sat down at the edge of the stage, scooting off and onto the floor. Lifting her leg, she straddled the seated man and pressed her voluptuous chest against him. Reaching to the table beside him, she threw back the shot of tequila and pressed her lips against his; her hands snaked up his chest and neck to tenderly hold his face. Offering no resistance, his lips parted and accepted the tequila from her passionate kiss.

"Mmm. I hope you've learned your lesson, or I may have to come back and give you something..." She leaned forward and licked his ear before whispering, "stronger."

With that, she hopped back onto the stage and headed for the pole at the center. "Oh my, it's so hot in here, I think I might be running a temperature." She unbuttoned her blouse the reveal a pink and white lacy bra. The blouse was tossed into the eager audience. She slid her hands seductively down her torso, pausing to rub her thighs before she unbuttoned her skirt. It fell to the ground in favor of the matching thong that rested on her hips. With one swift kick, it too sailed into the audience. She thought she heard someone say, "I would have thought she'd wear a nightgown, not full pajamas."

The lights went out, save for three lights that swirled around the room. One could catch glimpses of Jessie's form dancing effortlessly around the pole. The lights would linger when passing over her, as if wanting to touch her body for just a moment more. Eventually they all rested on her to illuminate her dance.

Her legs were wrapped around the pole as she climbed up, then hung upside down, her breasts threatening to leave the confines of her bra due to gravity. She held her arms out gracefully as she spun around the pole. Reaching the bottom, she stretched her hands to the floor and did a handstand, then pushed off the pole to make her legs travel one by one over her and to the floor in front of her. She belly danced back to the pole and backed up against it, turning away from the audience. She bent her knees and lowered herself almost to the floor, just to come back up again. Her ass was pushed against the pole, parting her cheeks slightly. She shivered from the cold feeling of the metal against her skin. She reached up to grab the pole behind her, sliding her hands up and down suggestively. A small kick later and she had swung around to face the audience. Hands sliding up and down yet again above her, she spread her legs and started to lower herself to the floor again when everything started to get fuzzy.

Jessie stirred from her slumber.

'That's one way to pay for nursing school,' she thought to herself groggily. She and her twin brother were all set to attend their chosen colleges once the summer was over. It was no wonder that her career was on her mind, especially since she didn't have much money saved up.

As she became more and more conscious, she noticed that she didn't quite have the range of motion that she had expected. Her arms seemed to be positioned up near the head of the bed, but she couldn't tell why she was having trouble moving them.

It occurred to her that perhaps this was a case of sleep paralysis, in which case she could simply call out to her brother a few doors down. She would have to be very loud to accomplish this, and would probably end up waking up the friends he had over too.

"Mmm, your tits are so perfect..."

Her eyes snapped open and she looked up to see one of her brother's friends hovering over her. Why was she only in her bra and panties? She could have sworn she went to bed with pajamas. Her arms jerked as her first instinct was to try to cover herself and hopefully push him away. However as she looked up, she saw that her wrists had been tied to the bed with leather handcuffs that looked to be from a sex shop.

"Josh! What are you doing?! Get off of me!"

Josh froze and looked up, startled, "Shit, I didn't mean to wake you up. It's.. It's just that I hoped that I could maybe have some fun while you were sleeping. That way you wouldn't even remember it, and I would be able to lose my virginity." He looked with a pained expression. "That makes me sound like a fucking creep, doesn't it? I'm 18 for Christ's sake and I've never even touched a girl..." With this, he started to kneed one of her soft breasts with his hand, looking at her body longingly.

The bra was for sleeping, so it was thin silk. Thin enough for him to use one of his fingers to start gently playing with her nipple.

She had found him attractive from the first time her brother had invited him over for video games. She wouldn't ever openly admit it, but she had always had fantasies of him taking her unexpectedly. This was real life, though, so she thought she would have felt differently. This was not the case. She could feel her skin tingle where her thighs were resting against his hips.

A blush creeped up her cheeks as she considered what to do. The dream she just had must have aroused her a bit, as she was starting to crave his touch.

He was on his hands and knees, positioned between her spread legs. Suddenly, she felt a bulge against her panties. As he played with her breast, he had started to rub against her. He looked directly into her eyes and murmured, "Fuck it. I've come too far to back down now, Jessie. I need you."

"Okay," she whispered, looking away from him shyly. "Be as rough as you'd like, but if you try any anal shenanigans, I'll hate you forever."

Josh chuckled, "It's a deal."

Poprockz
Poprockz
38 Followers