No Girls Allowed

Story Info
The rules of a fort get broken a tiny bit.
1.9k words
4.05
40.6k
26
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Same as before if you like this story, please tell me. A harsh critique can be helpful too, as long as it's sincere. Also, remember, that I'm not really trying to be an author. And you out of work amateur literature critics that don't even want to tell me your name, just get out of here. Your comment won't even be considered.

"Oh God dammit. Son of a bitch," I yelled out.

"Wha, what, what happened?" Looking over his shoulder, my best friend Trent asked.

"Oh I just smashed my finger, that's all. It's nothing, it'll be fine," I responded.

We were just putting the finishing touches up on the fort we were building near the back end of my parents three-quarter acre lot.

The fort had been the greatest accomplishment that two eight-year-old guys could ever achieve, we thought. We were so beaming with pride.

We both rushed inside.

Making plans to decorate the place. Trent said, "Hey my mom and dad have got this old sofa just sitting in the garage. I'm sure they'll let us have it! The also got, this old wooden box like thing that they put it the end of the couch and put a lamp on top of it. We could use it and store comic books in it."

"And I could put on the walls some real cool posters. Like one's with hot cars and real cool motorcycles," I exclaimed, my voice sounding excited.

"And we ain't gunna allow any girls in here."

"THIS PLACE IS GOING TO BE SO KICK ASS," I was practically shouting out.

At dinner, later that night, I was telling my parents. "Me and Trent just finished our fort and were going to have couches and furniture in there and all kinds of cool stuff."

"Oh that's sounds so nice, sweetie. I'm just going to have to see it," my mother announced.

"OH NO YOU'RE NOT! You and Julie both can't come in there. There ain't no girls allowed," I screamed out.

"Oh okay Mr. he-man," pulling back and acting all sarcastically my mother said.

My sister Julie who was just a year younger than me and hung around me in Trent some but- it wasn't like she done everything with us, made it quite clear. "Well, I ain't interested in your dumb old fort anyway."

The next day Trent and I were lugging an old beat up leather sofa into our fort. After it was placed up against the back wall we headed back with a wheelbarrow to get the end table like fixture.

After it was placed on the end of the sofa, Trent exhaled heavily and said, "Man am I tired! Let's do the rest of this tomorrow."He flopped down on the sofa.

I agreed and collapsed right next to him.

The next day we were all refreshed and raring to go. The first thing, before I even ate breakfast, I grabbed an old chair out of the garage and some posters and flew out there as fast as I could. Trent came lugging in a cardboard box full of comic books him and I had collected.

It seemed every time I would see a cool new poster I'd just have to buy it for the fort. Every time a new comic book would come out Trent would buy two copies of it, one for me and one for him. My parents were getting rid of an old sofa so naturally I grabbed onto it for the fort. Man was this fort ever well-stocked.

For the next few years, to me and Trent, this was the greatest place in the world. We would spend hours in here just lounging around reading comic books, drooling at the pictures of the cool cars, and even sometimes spending the night out there.

After a while the posters got changed from cool cars and motorcycles to one's of hot chicks in bathing suits. And the comic books got changed into well, let's say a different type of magazine.

As the years went by Trent moved away. I lost all interest in the fort. Besides, "I was going to college and that's where my attention should be," I figured.

Well, I went to the University and after four years I come back home. Expecting everything to be all different when I got back. But when I got back nothing really had changed. My father still had the same job, everything looked the same, and Julie, she was still there. She hadn't went to college or anything. After high school she just stayed at home. Also, outback stood the fort.

I went out to it, just for the heck of it. I unlatched the the latch on the door and carefully pushed it open. What stared me right in the face was that image of a young woman barely clad with the biggest hugest gazzongas imaginable. All around that were similar posters. I opened the door to the makeshift end table and there were all of those underground magazines that me and Trent treasured so much.

There were two stacks. One stack, had magazines with girls that were extra endowed on top. The other stack had skinny models that had shaved of all hair on their crotch. "Oh yes," I remember, one stack was for me. The other one was for Trent," I recalled.

I sat down on the couch with one of the magazines. I glanced at it for a few seconds, then for some reason I looked back up at the wall. The first thing that caught my attention was those big beautiful round knockers. And "Bam! My cock got harder than it had ever got in my life. What on earth could have ever caused this," I thought.

"Well, I know just what I'm going to have to do," I said to myself as I reached in the end table for the tube of lubricant I had stored years ago. "Oh yes, there it is. Now just squirt some on. Rub it up and down the shaft. Concentrate getting most of it on the end of it," I thought to myself.

As I looked at the picture of the girl, my hand was starting to stroke away. Breathlessly I uttered, "oh yes baby, you can do it, oh fuck, oh make me cum." I leaned back on the couch, my hips starting to move back and forth as I would pull on my member.

"Oh yes baby, fuck me baby," I can remember saying just the same exact things at the poster several times when I was younger. My hand would stroke my cock and I would thrust back into it until I could stand it no longer.

At the same time. Julie was approaching the door. If she had made any noise, I didn't hear it or I don't think I could have with all the different things racing through my mind. All I could care about right then was just emptying out this pent-up load of semon.

When she pushed open the door I let loose with the biggest load I have ever shot in my life. I didn't stop with just one squirt, either. I thrust back and forth at least four or five more times sending loads of white stuff flying from my blood engorged prick with each rock forward.

"Oh what a sight it must have been for her to see. Her big brother, the one she always looked up to. Jerking his joint and blowing his load like a little teenager," I thought. My first reaction was to cover up and scream for her to get out of here but I didn't have the strength to do either. What my sister said next utterly shocked me.

"Oh my God, Billy, why didn't you say something. I could have helped you with that." I shockingly heard.

I looked at my sister, with the blurry vision I had at the moment and it came to me. "My sister is a damn right fox." Throughout high school Julie had been overweight, she had small little teeth, and short curly red hair.

Over the time I had gone away to college some miraculous things had happened. My sister had started eating better and the weight had melted off. Her teeth had grown out into pearly white glistening protrusions in her mouth. Most noticeable of all was her red hair. The small little curls in it had straightened out some and became soft big waves that sprouted out of her head and fell around her face.

What Julie did next surprised the hell out of me. She walked over to the couch where I was sitting and sat down next to me. She took my shriveling dong in her hands and started stroking up and down on it.

"Oh, you must be so stressed-out. You don't have to do that for a little release. Your little sister will help you out. She will make everything all better," she whispered in my ear.

I could not believe what was happening or what she was saying but I didn't have the energy to react. I would think to myself, "oh no, no way, she can't get this thing up and ready to do it again. Not after that," I thought to myself.

My sisters hands were so soft and her touch was sold gentle. Her words so soft and warm to my heart. Her appearance was so incredible, she was the most beautiful thing in the world to me at the moment.

The wonders of youth took over and within a fraction of a minute something in my groin started to stir.

"Oh I can feel it getting thicker," she excitedly said.

I could feel something great happening inside me. I could feel her tighten up her grip slightly, increase the speed of her jerks, and whisper words of encouragement to me. Blood, it seemed not only returned to the region she was working on but to my brain also. I became more aware of what was happening.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes. This beautiful sister of yours is beating you off," it came to me.

I gained control over my body enough to thrust back against my sisters jerks. "Oh God. This is too good to be true. All those times at college trying to get some hot chick to stroke my rod, and here all along was my sister willing to do it. I just couldn't believe it," I pondered.

After about four maybe five minutes of her stroking profusely. The inevitable was bound to happen. A big stream of vicious white stuff erupted and flew out of my cock. Again, another spurt followed that, then another one. It wasn't as big as the first time I blew but, it was still a sizable amount.

Something else returned. That same old dazed and paralyzed feeling. Only this time my vision was even blurrier. I could not even feel any of my extremities. I thought to myself, "someone could saw off my arm with a rusty hacksaw and I wouldn't even know it."

After this, as I was sitting there in a daze, in what felt to me like five minutes but in reality it was only a few seconds later. I could feel my sister give me a soft kiss on the cheek. I could barely make out her say, as she walked to the door, "I'd better get out of here. There ain't no girls allowed."