No Going Back Ch. 01

Story Info
First nude beach experience.
1.9k words
3.96
60.5k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was young, probably not much more than 18. I was in Jamaica with my wife (now my ex-wife), and I had snuck off to the area of the resort that included the nude beach. Even at the relatively mature age of 40, I was still new to the reality of public nudity, and I couldn't get over the idea of naked women lying out in the open for me to see.

I had parked myself on a beach lounge chair at the end of the nearly deserted area and lay there pretending to be asleep. She walked out from the hotel wearing a tiny, red sequined bikini and stopped near the middle of the row of chairs, maybe fifty feet away. Through my barely open eyelids, I saw her look carefully in my direction, then stand there considering what to do. She was nervous, I could tell. I was pretty sure she had never done this before.

I was not about to do anything to intimidate her, at least not until she made up her mind. Finally, she reached behind her back and untied her top, one hand holding the front to her breasts. I held my breath, waiting, waiting. Then, she cupped one hand over each breast and slowly removed the top of her suit.

My God, her breasts were incredible! They were firm and perfectly formed, so white and pure I was sure this was the first time they had ever seen the sun. Her little, pink, pointed nipples stood out in stark relief against the bright sand behind her. She was obviously looking at them herself, surprised at how they were reacting to the cool breeze.

She looked again in my direction. I didn't move, so after a moment, she grasped the waist band of her suit and quickly slipped off the remainder of her tiny covering. In only a second she was lying on her stomach, those beautiful breasts hidden, but to my great pleasure, that left her beautiful ass exposed to the heavens. I'm sure God was admiring His excellent handiwork. I know I was!

I wanted so badly to get up and walk past her to get a better look, but I somehow remained patient. It took ten minutes, but she finally got tired of lying on her stomach. She sat up and began to put on some suntan lotion. Beneath me, I felt my cock begin to react to the sight. I thought I was going to go crazy. If I lay there watching her much longer, I wouldn't be able to get up for what I'd be exhibiting to all the world.

Closing my eyes for a moment to calm down, I then stood up and quickly began walking down the beach toward her. I had covered half the distance before she realized I was approaching. The look on her face was as close to a "deer in the headlights" gaze as I'd ever seen. I knew she wanted to jump to cover herself, and yet she hated the idea of showing how young and inexperienced she was. She sat there frozen in mid-lather, her hand covered with oil, almost but not quite touching one exquisite breast.

"Hi there. Need any assistance?" I couldn't help it. The circumstances demanded that I make the offer, didn't they? Her crimson face looked like she had been in the sun for ten hours instead of ten minutes. She tried to say something, but no words came out, just a rather pitiful gurgle.

"It's OK," I said with a smile. "I'm joking. But is it alright if I sit down for a moment?" She still hadn't found her voice, so I plopped myself on the chair next to her before she could protest.
I waited to see what she'd do with the lotion in her hand. I wondered if she'd actually smooth it over her breast, but I wasn't surprised when she lowered her hand and began rubbing it on her leg. To be honest, the way her breasts jiggled when she leaned forward was almost as perfect as if she had touched herself as I'd wished. This was far beyond my wildest imagination.

I babbled on about where I was from, how long I was there on vacation, anything to maintain my excuse for sitting there looking at her. She stared straight ahead, out to the water, probably trying to pretend to herself that there wasn't a naked man sitting only two feet away from her.

It was one of the greatest moments of my life. As she was not about to look in my direction, I was free to stare at every part of her body as if she belonged only to me. I remember little of what I said to her, but I sure remember those beautiful breasts, her flat tummy, the long, slim legs, and, of course, the light, silky hair covering the charms hidden between her tightly clenched thighs.

I don't know how long the vision lasted, but all too soon, her control ran out. "Nice talking to you. Bye," she managed to squeak out, and she jumped up and fled into the ocean. I watched her run away from me, admiring the way her young body flowed athletically across the sand.

Logic would have suggested I tuck the experience into my memory and make my way back to my wife. Logic didn't take into account the young, naked body still only a short swim away. Logic lost that battle.

I stood up and wandered lazily toward the water. She was a good way off shore by then. The water didn't get deep very quickly, and I could tell her feet were still touching bottom. I waded out to a depth of about four feet and began swimming along the beach. I swam slowly on my side, watching her.

I hadn't gone far when she apparently decided I was far enough away for her to make it past me, and she started toward the beach. With one quick movement I turned, and with now strong, smooth strokes, I quickly swam to a point between her and the shore. When I reached a spot cutting her off, I stopped, stood up and faced the beach, as if I didn't even realize she was nearby. I could tell she had stopped moving, so after a moment I turned, waved at her and waded out toward her.

Again, I saw that look of confusion, and maybe a little fear. It was almost intoxicating. I knew I was really pushing the bounds of convention, but I was beyond control. I had to get another look at her. I approached her and stopped, no more than four feet away.

The water was shallow and only came up to my stomach. She was kneeling a bit, her knees bent enough to submerge her breasts just below the surface. However, the water was so clear that I realized, with great satisfaction, that I could see her almost as distinctly as if we had been standing on the beach.

Thinking her body was more hidden than it really was, she was floating with her legs spread a bit apart. From my standing position, I looked down through the water and there was the most beautiful sight I could ever have imagined. The thin blond hair between her legs was slicked down by the water. There, peeking out from beneath, were the most enticing pussy lips I had ever seen.

Her embarrassment had not only brought bright color to her cheeks, but her vagina must have been blushing in its own bewildered excitement. I'd always been amazed how some women had vaginal lips that extended noticeably from their pussies. This girl's were stunning. One look and the image of pulling them between my lips and into my mouth filled my mind.

The thought was so erotic and so overwhelmingly sexual that my cock responded instantly. Almost before I realized it, I was fully erect, my penis pointing at her like a compass needle aimed at magnetic north. I looked down at myself, my eyes widened, and I heard her gasp.

I looked up at her and could tell she had suddenly realized how clear the water really was. Her mouth was hanging open in shock, and that added an additional image to my growing excitement. Knowing I was risking everything, I still couldn't stop myself. My hand reached for my cock and my fingers closed around it.

It was rock hard, and the first touch felt even more wonderful than I had expected. I looked at her face, and for a moment, her eyes met mine. My cock jumped in my hand. Without a word, I saw her look back toward my waist. In disbelief, I realized she was not going to scream, she was not going to move away, she was . . . she was going to watch!

I began slowly stroking my cock. There was no way it could get any harder, but as I worked it, it became a deeper and deeper red. In only a moment, the head was a dark purple. I had never felt such built up pressure. The cockhead was huge. It looked like it was ready to explode. It was.

Like no masterbation fantasy I'd ever had, I stroked myself toward orgasm. Then, I saw her raise one hand to one magnificent breast. She took the nipple between her fingers and pulled. I think I felt that pull deep in my own being, and my cock began to pulse. Stroking with the force of a piston, my hand grabbed at my cock, my thighs tensed, and it began.

Beneath the water, it was so easy to see. Suddenly, streams of thick, white cum began to shoot from my cock. Again and again, the milky strands shot through the water. It was so beautiful, like filmy tendrils trailing behind a delicate jellyfish. I heard a sound from her direction and looked up.

Her gaze was riveted to what was happening beneath the water. Her breathing was heavy, and with amazement, I saw she had one hand between her legs. The cum had stopped flowing from the end of my cock, and I let my hand release it to float freely, still large and red like a sea creature trying to attract its prey.

I was looking directly into her face when she raised her eyes to mine. Our eyes met, and I saw the horrible realization of her own lust wash across her face. "Oh, God," she moaned, and before I could say a word, she dove to the side, pushed past me, and rushed toward the beach as if a shark was only a few feet behind her. She reached the shore, ran to her chair, grabbed her things and flew up the slope toward the hotel. I couldn't tell if she was crying, and I knew she was not going to look back.

I floated there in the water, shaken by what had happened. I had no idea if she was running to call the police, or not. To be honest, I hardly cared. I was sated, I was stunned, I was empty and full at the same time. I felt I would never again have such an intensely erotic experience, and all I wanted to do was savor it.

I couldn't tell whether it was the high point of my life, or whether it would turn out to be the low point. All I knew was I would never forget it. And, I realized with concern, all I knew was that I wanted more experiences like it, no matter what risk that might involve.