No Going Back Ch. 05

Story Info
Chastity on the Webcam.
1.1k words
4.33
20k
00

Part 5 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy's hangover was severe, but she had little problem remembering the night before. We never talked about it in detail, but what happened that night made it much easier when I asked her for a divorce. I didn't demand anything from her but my freedom, and she actually seemed relieved. I think she already had someone waiting for her.

During the next few months, Katie and I established an e-mail relationship that allowed us to get to know each other in the best of ways. Without the distraction of the sexual chemistry that had sparked our connection in Jamaica, we found we had a lot to share in other ways. By the time my separation from Judy was final, Katie and I were sure we wanted to see each other and find out if what we felt was real.

Our first meeting, a full four months after Jamaica, was everything we hoped. We spent almost the entire three day weekend in bed, making love every couple hours and talking the rest of the time. We hardly ate or slept, but by the time I had to leave, we knew we were going to be together.

I went home, wrapped up my obligations and prepared to move in with Katie. We were married the day my divorce from Judy was final.

Our first year together was incredible. The sex was the best I had ever experienced. She was such a sensual woman, she was comfortable talking about anything. We used wild fantasies in our lovemaking, even though we didn't actually try any of the kinkier things we imagined.

The fantasies we imagined often got me thinking about experiences I really wanted to try. I began collecting adult films and got Katie to watch some pretty wild things. Nothing seemed too strange for her to watch, although she was firm about one taboo. I was not to let my mind wander toward any stepfather/stepdaughter fantasies. She remembered all too well my initial experience with Chastity, and she had no intention of letting that possibility reoccur.

Actually, I think Chastity was sufficiently cautious around me to prevent any thought of such fooling around. She was relatively accepting of me and her mom (I'm sure Katie had instructed her to be civil), but she stayed away from me as much as possible when she was home from college.

I accepted that, of course, but it didn't stop me from admiring her whenever she was around. God, she was beautiful! There was no way I could help but picture her naked every time I saw her. I knew all too well what she looked like, and I also knew I'd never forget those perfect breasts and her incomparable pussy lips.

Sometimes, it crossed my mind that I'd give anything just to see her naked one more time. However, the best I hoped for was to sit by the pool in the back yard and hide behind my sunglasses as I watched her sunning herself. Once in a while, she'd bend over just right and I'd imagine I could see her pink nipples peeking out from the top of her bikini. Other times, I was thrilled just to watch her thighs open when she moved. The material covering her pussy would tighten and my imagination would take me right back to Jamaica. I swear, sometimes I thought I could see those pussy lips right through her suit.

While I never did see her naked during that first year with Katie, the fates did once grant me a huge favor. Chastity had purchased an Internet camera so she could talk to her friends "face to face." She had one at college, too, so when she talked to her mom, I often watched over Katie's shoulder. I memorized her ID, in case it might ever be "valuable."

One night, she tried to contact her mother while I was using Katie's computer. Katie was away for the night, but Chas talked to me for a few minutes in order to leave her Mom a message. I was talking to her when one of the fire alarms in her dorm went off. She ran out without breaking the connection. I guess while she was out of the dorm, she and some friends decided to go out to a bar until they could get back in.

It was several hours later when she came back. She must have had quite a bit to drink, because when she staggered in, she clearly didn't remember the computer was still on. Hoping something like that might happen, I had covered the camera lens on my end, so her screen looked innocent enough.

To my wonder and amazement, she immediately began taking off her clothes. I sat there in front of the computer screen watching her incredible body appear again before my eyes. It was as spectacular as I remembered it. As I looked, she pulled off her T-shirt, and those perfectly formed breasts bounced in a way that had me quickly opening my pants with fumbling fingers. By the time she had her jeans off and was sliding down her panties, I was naked myself, my hardening cock wrapped tightly in my fist.

I couldn't have asked for anything better. She sat down on the bed facing toward the computer, her legs spread. She even looked down between her legs, reached with one hand, and spread her pussy hair to look carefully at her beautiful slit. I guess she admired it as much as I did, because she took one slender finger and slid it from her tiny, hidden vaginal opening all the way up to the bud of her clitoris. As her finger moved, it pushed aside her stunningly distended, pink pussy lips, and my cock nearly reached the point of no return.

I stroked myself faster and faster, and then the greatest thing happened. She looked up at the computer, and even though she was really high, she obviously remembered she had left the computer on. The look of horror on her face was priceless. She jumped up, her breasts jiggling, and ran across the room, directly at me.

It was all I needed. By the time she got to the keyboard to turn off the computer, my orgasm was unstoppable. The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was the desperate look on her face. With the clearest picture of her lovely body locked in my imagination, I stroked myself to the greatest orgasm I'd had in weeks.

It took me ten minutes to clean up all the cum in the area around the computer.