No Going Back Ch. 07

Story Info
Roger and Katie and Terri.
961 words
4.39
16.2k
00

Part 7 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best way to explain what happened the next weekend is to show you the letter Katie wrote when we got home after our experience with Terri.

Dear Terri,

It's really, really late, but we just got home, and I promised you I'd send an e-mail and give you something to help you remember tonight. This will be there for you in the morning.

We arrived at your house at 6:00 p.m., and you met us at the door. You were dressed in a simple pair of grey slacks and a colorful sleeveless top. You hair was cut short in an attractive style, and your smile was shy, but friendly. You invited us in and gave us a quick tour of the main floor of your house. Everything was neat and clean, and we felt at home immediately.

I introduced Roger to you and you smiled another extremely shy smile. Roger is about 5'10" and weighs about 170. He has thin grey hair and beautiful hazel eyes. Although not tall, he has broad shoulders and wonderfully strong legs. The three of us went out to the back of the house and sat in comfortable chairs around a little table that you had supplied with appetizers. Nearby was a grill already filled with charcoal. I'd told you Roger was happy to cook something for us on the grill.

We made small talk for a few moments, then you suggested Roger start the grill while you and I went inside to make some margaritas. Inside, I verified that you still found Roger as attractive as you had expected, based on his pictures. You could sense that I was as nervous about this as you, and I could feel you relax. We even talked briefly about how incredible it was that I was willing to consider this. I told you honestly that I still didn't believe it was happening, but I didn't want to back out now.

We talked about how wonderful this could be if we both acknowledged how shockingly erotic the situation was, and if we agreed to trust each other enough to give up as much of our shyness as possible. We committed to trust Roger to be delicate and sensitive with both of us. By the time we returned to the back yard, Roger had the grill going. He smile warmly at us both, aware that we had been talking about what lay ahead. We all attacked the margaritas, aware that we were each probably looking for a little reassurance from the alcohol. I reminded us not to over indulge and lose any of the benefits that a clear head would later enjoy.

Dinner was great. We laughed a great deal, nervously at first, but with greater comfort as the evening progressed. By the end of dessert, we felt like old friends, and when Roger suggested putting the dishes in the sink and getting a tour of the rest of the house, you agreed with little hesitation. Your bedroom was warmly feminine and colorful. I was pleased to see you had taken care to build an environment that supported your best emotions. I opened the bag I had brought and took out candles and some special lotions. Roger left the room to run a bath for you in the tub.

Once he left the room, I took your robe from the back of the door and lay it on the bed. "It's time to get undressed," I said with a smile. I moved to unbutton the front of your top, and you shuddered a bit. "It's OK," I promised. "I understand. Just relax."

I finished the buttons and turned you away from me to slide the top off your shoulders. I reached to unsnap your bra for you, then stopped to let you make the next move. You were facing the head of the bed, with me and the bathroom behind you. Slowly you removed the bra and laid it on the bed. I admired you, standing there in front of me, your breasts bare, even though I couldn't see them. "You're going to enjoy this, I promise," I whispered. "Take off the rest of your things."

I could tell you thought one last time about this, then you took a deep breath, and bent over to slide your slacks down to the floor. From behind you, I could see your breasts move away from your body as you bent over, then stood up again. I watched in fascination as you repeated the move to take off your panties. I felt a twist of excitement in my stomach as I watched you. It was already more erotic than I had anticipated.

There you were, a totally naked woman, standing bare and vulnerable in front of me. I thought quickly of how embarrassed and self-conscious I would feel in your place, and my heart went out to you. I put my hands on your shoulders, and I think we were both surprised by the contact. You started to move away, then stopped. For only a moment, I squeezed your shoulders and you sighed. Surprising myself, I leaned over and kissed you gently between your shoulder blades, then before you could become nervous, I picked up your robe and wrapped it around you.

You slid your arms into the sleeves, tied the robe closed and turned to face me. We looked in each other's eyes, searching, hoping for some obvious mutual expectations. I smiled at you and shrugged my shoulders, and you understood. It was new ground for us both. Roger called out from the bathroom that the tub was ready. I reached out to you, you took my hand, and we walked into the beginning of an entirely new experience.