No Going Back Ch. 10

Story Info
Roger and Katie and Terri.
1.8k words
4.51
12.7k
1

Part 10 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lay on top of him, slightly toward my side of the bed. Warmed by what had just occurred, I rolled toward you, my breasts squeezed softly against the back of your neck. The three of us lay without speaking for several minutes. I couldn't imagine what was going to happen next, but then I felt Roger's hips beginning to move under you, and I heard you gasp and begin to breathe with a now familiar intensity. It seemed like it was now Roger's turn, and I was pleased to realize you and I both were happy to give him his due.

I watched him moving underneath you for a few minutes, then I saw him put his hands on your shoulders and push your chest up and off of his. As your breasts came into view, it surprised me to see how flushed and red they were. Your nipples were dark and erect, I could tell my own were showing how excited I was, also.

Roger's hands moved to your hips and he began to push and pull them back and forward along his body. I knew the movement was causing him to slide in and out of your dripping pussy. With your eyes losing focus again, you took up the motion on your own. It was stunning to watch your thigh muscles take over and begin thrusting your hips back and forth, burying him deep into yourself with each thrust.

With his hands now free, he placed them on your breasts, your nipples extending between his fingers. He worked your breasts as you moved, urging you on, encouraging you to reach for one more orgasm before he allowed his own. It didn't take you long. You threw your head back and moaned a wild cry from deep in your throat.

This time, you must have been squeezing Roger in a way he couldn't resist. He grabbed you with his arms, pulling you back down to his chest, and his hips began a series of thrusts that nearly threw your head against the headboard. Finally, he buried himself as deeply into you as possible and growled in satisfaction as his cock spewed its load into the very center of your being.

I sat there stunned at the power of what I had just witnessed. It was not so very different from what Roger and I experienced with each other every day, but to see it happen like this, with Roger in the arms of another woman . . . it was nearly too much to endure. I was just about to get up off the bed, unsure of where I should be or what I should do, when you looked up at me, tears streaming down your cheeks, and then threw yourself into my arms. You buried your face between my breasts and cried, your body shaking almost as hard as it had during your orgasm. I held you and rocked you and whispered gentle reassurances.

It was a warm and loving moment, and I felt right again about what I had allowed. Then, suddenly, but gently, I felt your tongue on one of my nipples. I shuddered with the surprising sensation and started to move, but you reached up and placed a hard on my face. "Please," you begged. "Please, don't move. Please, let me do this."

Again, I was confused, unsure what to do. You pulled my nipple into your mouth, and it felt so good. I wanted you to stop, this was not what I intended, but . . . it felt so good. Roger moved to lie beside me. He took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply. The kiss went on and on, while my breasts were caressed, kissed and sucked by a now unseen mouth. The erotic excitement I had been feeling all along began to burn hotly.

I felt a hand slide under my skirt, along my calf, and before I could stop it, up to my knee and beyond, to my inner thigh. "Roger, please, stop this," I cried. My body was reacting to what was happening, and I knew if it didn't stop right now, I was going to lose control. I felt him push you away, and I started to relax. Then, I felt his hand on my thigh, touching me sensually, aiming for the spot that wanted his touch so very much.

For a moment, I forgot where I was, and his hand made it all the way up to my panties. He touched me through the material, and I arched my hips toward him. Then I remembered, I was lying on another woman's bed, my legs open, my dress up around my hips. I tried to struggle, but two other hands reached to my thighs, holding them gently apart. Roger's fingers moved to pull my panties aside, and I felt the bare, hot skin of his fingers on my already wet pussy lips. I groaned, knowing that I was losing control rapidly.

The two hands I couldn't see suddenly grasped the side of my panties and pulled. I struggled, trying to hold my hips down onto the bed, but they were dragged determinedly down to my knees, then beyond to my feet, and finally off. Roger's hand moved deeper between my legs, and I just couldn't make myself hold my legs together. My hips flexed outward, my knees parted, and in complete embarrassment, I opened my legs to your view of my most private parts.

As Roger continued to excite me as he knew so perfectly well I couldn't resist, I felt your hands stroking my thighs. It was only because I couldn't see you that I wasn't screaming in horror at what was happening. I was almost out of control when Roger's fingers moved to my clitoris and began an insistent circling. And then, your hands on my thighs slid higher. I felt your fingers crawling across my skin, higher and higher. I knew where they were headed and I tried again to struggle. Roger leaned a bit heavier against me, rubbed me in a way that melted my resistance, and I felt your fingers reach their target.

One, then two, then many fingers began exploring every crack and crevice of my vagina. It felt like a thousand fingers, probing me, invading me, driving my passion over the top. I started cumming and your fingers were drawn inside me and held in a grip like a vise. Roger felt me explode and raised his body to kneel beside me. His cock was hard again, or maybe it had never even lost its erection. All I knew was that I had to have it inside me.

"Please," I begged. "I have to have it. I want you inside me!"

He moved quickly to kneel between my legs, lowered his hips, and for only a second, I felt his burning cockhead at the entrance to my vagina. Then, he drove himself against me. The orgasm had tightened me so that he had to push determinedly with his hips to enter me. He forced himself past my opening, then slid steadily downward, not stopping until he was all the way inside.

I was lost in his movements. He set up a rhythm of thrusts designed to drive us both to the top. With his feet braced against the footboard, the entire bed was shaking like we were in an earthquake. I could barely see through the haze of my passion, but as I turned my head, I found you had moved to lie beside us, far enough apart to see all that was happening. You looked directly into my eyes, and I knew you were trying your best to encourage me to let myself go. I don't think I had any choice.

I gave up and threw my legs around Roger's hips. He sensed my total acceptance and raised himself enough to look down at me as he stroked me with his full power. He placed his hands on my breasts and surveyed what was happening. His wife was lying under him, accepting his plunging cock deep inside her, as another woman watched in fascination from less than two feet away. It was all he needed to reach his second explosive orgasm in less than fifteen minutes. He had never cum that quickly before, and I could tell it overwhelmed him totally.

We thrust against each other until the last spasm was complete, then he collapsed on top of me, finally rolling to my side between the two women he had just gloriously fucked. He lay on his back, and you and I both tucked ourselves under his arms, our heads on his chest. Even one hour ago, this would have been unthinkable, but now I lay there, the top of my head touching yours, our hands together on my husband's stomach, only inches from the cock that had just minutes ago been inside of each of us.

I think we all may have fallen asleep for a short while. Finally Roger shifted his weight, and we rolled enough away from him that he could sit up between us. He smiled at me, kissed me gently, and crawled out from between us. I watched him walk from the bedroom to the bath, admiring the view that never failed to make my heart jump with pleasure. When I heard the shower start, I turned to look at you. As I expected, you were looking back at me.

"Was it all you hoped for" I asked. I realized that was not only an unfair question, but it was also pretty stupid, based on what we had just experienced. It looked like you were going to start crying again, so I smiled, and held out my arms. You rolled quickly over to me, and we held each other, understanding that words were simply not sufficient at the moment.

When Roger came out of the bathroom, you were asleep. He winked at me and headed downstairs. I got up, spent a few minutes in the bathroom, and walked back to the bed where you lay sleeping. I tucked you in carefully and knelt by the edge of the bed.

"Sweetie, wake up for a minute," I called. Your eyes opened. "We're gonna go now," I said. "You sleep and dream wonderful dreams about what we just shared. I'll call you tomorrow and we can talk. And if I can, I'll send you an e-mail to help you remember tonight. OK?"

You nodded and closed your eyes again. One tear squeezed out from beneath each eyelid, and I knew you were trying not to think about what tomorrow would bring. To be honest, I had those same questions myself.

I'll send this now, then I need to get to sleep. Tomorrow, I will call, I promise. Roger sends his love. He says you are truly beautiful. I know he means it . . . because you are.

Katie