No Going Back Ch. 16

Story Info
Abducted and assaulted.
1.9k words
4.29
17.6k
1
0

Part 16 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my head began to clear, I found I was lying on a carpeted floor in a large room. There were bright lights that all seemed to be focused on the center of the room near where I lay. Slowly, as my vision cleared, I could see there were chairs around the walls of the room, most of which were filled with men. Some were watching me, some talking to each other. I saw one point to me, and the talking gradually stopped. All were now watching me carefully.

I saw Denny stand up and walk toward me. "Welcome back. We've been waiting for you to wake up. Stand up," he ordered. I struggled to my feet. Several men came over and let down a rope tied over a light fixture above. They tied my hands and raised them over my head. I found myself standing naked in front of more than twenty men.

"I imagine you notice Katie and Deborah are missing," he chuckled. "Since I really don't want you to worry, why don't we bring them in?" He waved toward a door and as a man opened it, I saw both women led in, their hands tied in front of them. Katie's eyes met mine, and I could tell she was stunned at the scene laid out in front of her.

They were led to the center of the room, into the middle of the bright spotlights. From ten feet away, I could see their bare skin shining in the glare. The men untied their hands and both women automatically raised their hands in an attempt to cover their breasts.

"No," he ordered. They looked at him, and realized what he wanted. They slowly lowered their hands to their sides. Deborah's large breasts and Katie's beautiful, perfectly formed breasts glowed in the lights, casting incredible shadows onto their lower bodies. I could only imagine what the vision was doing to the men in the room.

As I watched, the men began stripping off their shirts and removing their shoes. I saw Denny walk over to the women, place them back to back, and force them to their knees. Two lines formed, each leading to a scared, cowering woman. "This," he announced, "is kind of like the pre-game show. Or maybe, the warmups. Let's see if you ladies can get our team ready for the action."

He stood next to Katie and looked at her menacingly. "As each man stands in front of you, I want you to undo his pants, strip him and then take his cock in your hands. Lift it, put your face to his balls and lick him. Stroke him with your hand until he is good and hard. If you can't get any man's cock hard, you'll be punished. You got that?"

She didn't even look at him. He reached down, took a nipple between his fingers and pinched. She screamed, looking up at him wildly. "Answer me when I speak to you. You understand me?"

"Yes, sir," she said quietly.

The first man was in front of her, his crotch right at her eye level. She reached up, undid his pants and slid them down to the floor, along with his underwear. He stepped out of them, spread his legs slightly and leaned his hips toward her. With her back against Deborah's, Katie had nowhere to go. She took his cock in her hand, lifted it and let him slide his balls against her lips. Her tongue slid out and I could see the moist trail it left on his scrotum as he rubbed himself against her. Her hand began to move up and down on his cock, and I heard him groan in pleasure. In less than a minute, his cock was standing up, long and hard. I saw the leader put a hand on his shoulder and he stepped back. Another took his place.

Deborah was already on her second man. His cockhead was now a bright red and he was breathing heavily. Denny turned to pull him away, but moved too slowly. Suddenly the man staggered back, grabbed his cock and began pumping. In only a few seconds, streams of cum began spewing from the tip. He directed them at Deborah's breasts, which were quickly covered. The thick liquid ran between her breasts and dripped between her knees. The man uttered an expletive, but was clearly pleased with himself. The other men were laughing and commenting on the huge load he had let loose. Deborah looked at her cum-soaked chest and hung her head.

The lines went on for ten more minutes. No other man reached orgasm, but by the end, Katie and Deborah's faces were wet from their own saliva that had coated each man's balls. Nearly twenty men were circled around them, their cocks standing out long and hard.

At a command, the two women stood. He took each by one hand and began to pull them around the circle of men. As they passed, hands reached out to touch them . . . their breasts, their hips, their butts. Finally, he walked them over to me. Neither really wanted to look at me, they were so totally ashamed. He placed one of each of their hands on my limp cock and made them hold me together. Then, again, he nodded at the door.

Two men brought in two padded exercise benches, each about three feet long. They were placed in the center of the room, in the middle of the spotlights. He walked the women over to the benches and announced, "I guess we're all ready, ladies. Shall we begin the festivities?"

The benches were several feet apart. He sat Katie on one, leaving Deborah standing alone. Without a word, the men encircled the two women. The first man to step forward toward Katie was a large man, probably weighing at least 250 pounds. His cock wasn't terribly long, maybe six or seven inches, but its girth was huge. I doubted Katie's small hands would even wrap all the way around it.

Denny grabbed Katie's hair from behind and held her head steady. The man moved forward, his huge dick aimed directly at her face. Without any hesitation, he jammed his cock against Katie's lips and the head forced its way into her mouth. Her lips stretched to their limits around his cock. I could tell that the only way any air was going to get to her lungs was through her nose.

He was too big to slide in and out of her mouth, so he made sure his entire dickhead was inside her lips. A look from Denny, and Katie understood. I saw her cheeks moving as she used her tongue to swirl the huge bulge inside her mouth. He closed his eyes and put his hands on his hips with satisfaction.

As Katie sucked him, four men turned to Deborah. She flinched, but had nowhere to go as they picked her up by the arms and legs and carried her to the other bench. They laid her on her back on the bench, continuing to hold her. The bench was short enough that only her back was supported. Her head hung off one end. She held her head up, watching fearfully what was happening to Katie.

After a short while, Denny winked at the man in front of Katie and he reluctantly pulled back. As his cock fell free, it swayed powerfully, standing out straight from his body. He walked slowly over to Deborah, watching her eyes following his cock.

Deborah realized the assault she was about to experience and began to struggle. The four men held her tighter, her head thrashing. Denny moved behind her and grasped her head, forcing her to look down her body, down to where her legs were now being spread wide, down to where the man had positioned himself between her open thighs.

Aware that his size was going to be a problem, one of the men pulled out a bottle of lubricant. He turned it upside down and directed a stream at Deborah's pussy. It was quickly covered, the clear liquid running down between her legs onto the bench. The man moved deeper between Deborah's legs, grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy, getting it thoroughly wet. Then he positioned the huge cockhead just at the entrance to her cunt and pushed gently.

Deborah's eyes widened as she realized the size of the instrument ready to penetrate her. She struggled more, but she was held too tightly. The man continued to push and retreat, just enough to let her feel him. He gave a slightly harder push and Deborah groaned. Finally, he leaned forward, placed his hands on Deborah's large, soft breasts, and placed his face directly over hers. He looked into her wildly open eyes and gave a push with his hips.

The lubricant was all that saved her. All of us could see as his huge cock entered her, pushing several inches into her without stopping. Deborah's entire body convulsed, her back arching enough to lift the heavy man above her. Then she collapsed back to the bench, feeling his weight crushing her beneath him. I expected her to scream, but his weight had knocked most of the air out of her lungs. All she could do was utter a low grunt as she struggled for air.

He raised himself a bit and Deborah's breasts rolled as her chest heaved, drawing in air. Then, before she could gather her breath to scream, he flexed his thighs and drove himself between her legs. His fat cock ground itself into her and he once again dropped on top of her. He was all the way in!

He only waited a moment before he began to slide back out of her and then in again. The two men holding her legs put their hands under her knees and lifted her legs up and apart. Her entire crotch was now open to her attacker. He raised his hands to either side of her face, stared deeply into her eyes and increased his thrusts. Her eyes opened and closed with each entry deep into her pussy.

The men holding her arms placed them around the man's neck, and she automatically held onto his shoulders. As we watched, it became obvious she was totally overcome by what was happening to her and had lost all awareness of anything else. Her legs moved around his hips on their own, and she was now free of any restraint. The man pounded into her as her hips began to meet his thrusts.

Her groans of horror were now changing in tone. Her eyes were closed and the pitch of her whining was now rising. Then she reached the point of no return. Her entire body began to shake and she held onto the man as if she were drowning. Her scream of orgasm brought smiles to the men around her. Finally the man pounding into her issued his own deep groan and we all knew he was filling her body with a huge load of cum. Indeed, as he stood and pulled his fat, softening cock from her, a stream of thick white ooze flowed from her cunt, running down between her asscheeks, onto the bench.

The man staggered a bit as he walked away, a big smile on his face. Deborah lay oh her back, her head over the end of the bench, breathing, but not moving at all. "All right!" Denny laughed. "Who's next?"