No Going Back Ch. 19

Story Info
Abducted and assaulted (Part 4).
2k words
4.14
12.9k
00

Part 19 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around us, the men applauded. Katie was lifted to the floor and gently laid on her back. I was raised to a sitting position, and I couldn't avoid seeing the man step back from the foot of the bench, his long, softening cock still dripping strings of cum, its shaft glistening from Katie's juices. He was shaking hands with the other men, as some of them slapped him on the shoulder in appreciation.

"This ends the planned portion of tonight's entertainment," I heard Denny say. "I'm pleased to release you to your own desires. Help me secure our friend here and then you're on your own." I felt hands grab me and retie my arms more tightly so I was lying on my back on the bench, unable to move. I saw the men split into two groups. One group moved over to Deborah who was crouched, cowering at the side of the room. The others knelt next to Katie, surrounding her and blocking my view.

While one man began working to revive Katie, I saw the group around Deborah drag her away from the wall into the lights at the center of the room. With little concern, they wrapped a thin towel around her mouth to muffle any objections. One man each held her arms and legs. They pulled her thighs open, and a fifth positioned himself over her. He set his stiff cock in place and thrust. I watched her body flinch violently, then he laid on top of her, began ramming in and out, and I couldn't see her face any more.

Even through the gag, I could hear her cries. It only took a moment for the man to cum in her. He pulled out, backed off, and another took his place. I couldn't watch any more. I turned to look at Katie.

She was conscious now. I couldn't see her clearly because of the men around her, but she was not reacting like Deborah. I saw one of her hands reach for an erect cock, and I realized the drugs she had been given had taken away all her control. I felt sick as one man lay on his back and I saw Katie move to straddle him. She took his cock in her hand and lowered herself onto him. Without prompting, she begin to ride the cock inside her.

Her eyes were completely unfocused. Another man placed his cock in her hand and she drew him to her. Greedily she swallowed him, reaching with both hands to cradle his ass in her palms. As I watched, she worked all the men in order. Each time she rose off the next cock, her cunt dripped copious streams of cum. Liquid ran down her chin onto her breasts. Her entire body was soon soaked in sweat, saliva and cum.

For a half hour, the two women received load after load of cum into their bodies. By the end, Deborah was lying motionless. Her chest rose and fell with her heavy breaths, but the cock thrusts brought no other reaction. The men removed the gag. She made no protests.

Katie, on the other hand, was flying. Whatever she had been given, it had driven her to heights of lust I hade never imagined. As the men around her finished, some for the second time, Denny walked over to her and lifted her to her feet. She followed without protest. He led her over to me and both stood beside the bench.

She looked at me and I saw a flicker of awareness. She knelt beside me and laid her head on my chest. Taking her hand, he placed in on my cock. She seemed again to lose touch with reality. I saw her look down at my cock, stare, and then she lowered her face to my crotch. I felt her take me into her mouth and begin sucking. It felt so warm and wonderful, I almost forgot the many times her mouth had been filled with other men's cum in the last thirty minutes. I became hard very quickly.

"Don't you want to fuck your husband?" he asked her. Obediently, she stretched to straddle me and without hesitation lowered herself onto me. She was loose and slippery, and I slid in without any resistance. Still, it felt heavenly. As she began to slid up and down, he reached for her shoulder and pushed her down onto me. I wanted so desperately to wrap my arms around her, but I was still tied too tightly to move. I felt her continue to move though, my cock filling her and pushing the other earlier loads of cum from inside her.

He stood up and moved to the foot of the bench. "Final chapter," he said. "I wanted this earlier, but she made me wait. Now you get to share this with me. I bet now, she'll even enjoy this. Want to take that bet?"

In spite of being lost in fucking my cock, Katie tensed as I saw Denny step between her legs and part her asscheeks with his hands. I knew her entire body was slippery with cum and sweat, and it surprised me none at all that he reached for his cock, placed it against her asshole, and immediately began to push. "Noooooooooo," Katie moaned quietly, but she continued to slide me in and out of her pussy.

I felt him push a bit harder against her. She hesitated and then I could tell she began to push back against him. All the men gathered around us and the heat in the room seemed to rise ten degrees. I saw him grasp her hips and then, as she moved back down onto me, I saw him thrust firmly forward. Katie threw her head back, opened her mouth wide, but no sound came out. She stopped for a moment. Then she rocked forward sliding me almost out, and barely hesitating, rocked back with a strong thrust.

Her groan was deep and low. More than the shock that she was actually accepting what was happening, I felt a sensation totally new. The second cock in her ass made her vagina tighter than I had ever felt it before. Beyond that, I realized I could actually feel his cock against mine. As he began to stroke in and out of her, I could feel his cockhead slide against my shaft through the thin membrane that separated us. I found myself getting even harder inside of her, and I could tell she noticed the difference.

Katie began to flail her head as the two cocks pounded into her simultaneously. The three of us were all losing control, and I abandoned all restraint, thrusting my hips up at my wife, competing with him to fill her the most deeply. It only took a moment for the combined effect of our two penetrations to exceed Katie's endurance. With a final scream of intense orgasm, she shuddered throughout her body, and fainted on my chest. I felt him continue to pound his rigid cock deep into her asshole. Unable to comprehend what I was doing, I, too thrust repeatedly deep into my unconscious wife's body. Together we fucked her, alternate strokes banging against her limp body.

I felt his cock expand and begin to pump her asshole full of cum. With the saddest humiliation I could ever imagine, I thrust upward, lifting them both, and added my load of cum to that of the many men who had been inside of her before me.

I felt hands lift Katie off me. I opened my eyes momentarily to see the two women being carried out of the room. Most of the men were getting dressed and preparing to leave. Denny pulled the other bench over next to me and sat down.

"Don't look so sad," he smiled. "It's nowhere near as bad as you think."

"Are you kidding?" I responded hopelessly. "Katie will never forgive me for this if she finds out how it all started, and how else am I going to prevent her calling the police without telling her the entire story?"

"Relax," he answered. "You ought to be smart enough to know all this took planning. We've played this game before, and we know what we're doing. Katie and Deborah are being given a drug that will confuse them so thoroughly that they won't remember much about what happened tonight. We'll get all of you home, put you in bed together, and when you wake up, it will look like the three of you had quite a wild time together."

"The nice part is that you're going to be clear-headed enough to help them understand everything exactly as you want. I can guarantee you from experience that you'll be able to manage them if you want to."

"And why should I want to do that?" I asked angrily.

"Because," he said with a smile. "You've just passed our initiation test. If you want, you're now eligible to join us and enjoy all the benefits of membership from now on."

"I can tell from your own behavior that you would give anything to be a part of our group. Just think of it. About once a month, we run across someone as foolish as you and acquire his wife or girlfriend for one of our parties. If not, one of our members can usually meet a woman, get them interested in a date, and arrange for a similar encounter to the one you experienced in your home. You can see how easy it is."

My head was spinning. He was asking me to let Katie and Deborah believe that the terrible rape they had experienced had all been in their imaginations. More outlandish, he wanted me to make them think the physical aftereffects they would feel from tonight had all been due to my own drunken lovemaking in our own bed.

"It works just as I'm telling you," he said. "In fact, if you handle it right, both those women are going to be hounding you for sex for the rest of your life. All they'll remember is that they got royally fucked, and you're the only man they'll think did the job."

"Don't worry about a thing. Once they're cleaned up, get a little medicinal recovery assistance, and get a good night's sleep next to you, they'll actually feel quite wonderful. You're going to be a hero. And then, there are all those nights yet to come."

I could see the possibilities. God, I wanted to come back here for another party like tonight. I was disgusted to realize I wanted to be one of these men, but I couldn't deny the irresistible. I had to have this chance.

The man with the black bag came in. "This will just be to get you out of here without knowing our location," he said, seeing my apprehension. "You'll wake up in your bed about eight hours from now. The women will sleep for a few hours longer. You'll be ready for them when they wake up. Just pretend to be as groggy as they are. You help them remember what you want them to remember, and you may get a reward sooner than you expect. It wouldn't surprise me," he said with a smile.

The man took my arm and I felt the sting of the needle. "Relax," Denny insisted. "This is going to be great for you. In fact, I'll call you in a couple of days and we'll go out together. I'll show you some of the places where we look for men as careless as you were. Ever had a man suck your cock before? Who knows, you might get lucky."

His words blurred as the drug overcame me. All I know is that rather than thinking about Katie, I was looking forward to coming back to this place in my new role. I felt ashamed, but I also felt very, very excited.