No Going Back Ch. 20

Story Info
After the Abduction.
3k words
4.2
10.4k
00

Part 20 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up as promised, in my own bed, the two women fast asleep beside me. We were all naked. I lay there looking at the two beautiful women, shaken to realize the abuse they had endured so recently. There were no signs of their experiences. In fact, they looked quite relaxed and comfortable.

Knowing that they were going to be unconscious for a few more hours, I found myself excited to be next to two such helpless women. It was sick, but I couldn't resist the opportunity. I moved their bodies so I could look at them in the most intimate ways. I touched them everywhere. The more I realized how insane the circumstances were, the more excited I became.

Deborah's breasts were wonderfully large and soft. I fondled them for some time, then sucked the nipples until they became erect even while she slept. I opened her legs and placed my mouth on her pussy. She and Katie had apparently been cleaned up by the men before bringing them home. There was no trace of the loads of cum from the night before.

I licked her gently until her pussy was wet with my saliva. My cock was throbbing. I turned Deborah so her head lay on Katie's breasts, then knelt between her legs and carefully slid my cock into her. The scene was so powerful, I felt faint. I was sliding my cock slowly in and out of Deborah's pussy while looking at my wife, her golden hair fanned out on the pillow. I wanted to cum so badly, I almost forgot an incredibly important thing. If I had made love to these two women all last night, why wasn't my own cum anywhere on them?

Scared at what I was about to do, I moved the two limp bodies so that Deborah was lying breasts to breasts on Katie. I opened their legs so their two pussies were pressed against each other. Climbing between their legs, I inserted my stiff cock back into Deborah's pussy and stroked slowly. I pulled out of Deborah, my cock wet and slippery, tilted my hips lower, and then pushed myself into Katie's pussy. For several minutes, I alternated strokes between the two of them.

It was awesome. I wanted them to be awake, reacting to this. Maybe someday soon, I thought, and the idea pushed me to orgasm. I felt the cum begin to stream through my cock. I allowed several spurts to enter Deborah and then slid quickly into Katie as I finished cumming. As I pulled away, I could see each of their pussies glistening with the deposits I had just made.

Rearranging their bodies on either side of me, I lay their heads on my shoulders and waited for them to awaken. I realized I had taken a step into a new existence. I wasn't proud of it, but I couldn't wait to see what came next.

The hours after they woke up were strange. They were so dizzy and confused that I had to be really careful what I said. I pretended to feel as confused as they, but I talked about how we had all gotten really drunk and shared a strange fantasy. I talked about our spinning a story of being abducted together. In the fantasy, we had all been abused by many men, and I suggested that I had taken all the men's roles in fucking them.

There was just enough truth in the story to prevent them from trying to figure out anything different. In the end, they nursed their dizziness and actually apologized to each other for letting things get so out of hand. When Deborah left later that evening, I walked her out to her car.

"It's all still really confusing," she said, shaking her head. "I find it difficult to believe I could have acted out such an extreme fantasy. But, I want you to know, I feel somehow like I've never before had such a night of incredible passion. It hurts me inside to be leaving you right now. I don't know what I'm going to do, or how I'm going to be able to think this through. Is there any way you can come and see me soon?"

"You mean, come see you with Katie," I asked.

"Well, no," Deborah answered. "I feel so embarrassed about what happened, I don't know how I can talk about it with her, but I need to see you again soon. I really mean it. I need you to come see me as soon as possible. Please, will you?"

I held her hand and looked into her eyes. I could see she was desperate, but couldn't yet put into words what that desperation meant. "I'll try," I said. Her smile warmed my heart, as well as other areas on my body, and I knew it wouldn't take long to find a way to visit her. The challenge would be doing it without letting Katie know. The fact that I had already decided not to tell Katie was another sign of how I had changed. I couldn't imagine where this path would eventually lead.

Katie's reaction to the night before was also surprising. She didn't seem to want to talk about it. The only thing she asked was if I had actually "done it to her while she was that drunk." I knew she meant "screwing her in the ass," but I was cautious in admitting it too readily. I told her I was so drunk I didn't remember it clearly, but I thought I had. She seemed hurt that we hadn't agreed to it before ever trying it. I apologized for letting it happen in such a way, and she seemed to accept my explanation. She didn't even mention Deborah, and when I did, she looked guilty and changed the subject.

By the next day, she was even wiggling her ass and smiling at me wickedly when she walked past me in the house. She was a little too sore for sex the first night, but she gave me the greatest blow job she had ever done. I took it as her own acceptance of what had happened and immediately began to fantasize about what else I could get away with. Guilt had apparently become a non-issue.

Several days later, I called Deborah and told her I'd like to come by and see her the next afternoon. She said she'd leave work early and be waiting for me. Before that opportunity occurred, I got the phone call I'd been expecting.

"How did it go?" he asked.

"Incredible," I answered. "Just like you said. They bought the whole story and were too embarrassed to ask too many questions."

"Told you, so let's go out tomorrow night. We'll see what we can find."

"Can't do it tomorrow. I'm going to see Deborah. She wants to talk about the other night."

"My, my. Aren't you the aggressive one? I rather doubt all she wants to do is talk. Are you going to tell Katie?"

"Well, no," I admitted. "That would just be too complicated."

"Great, where shall I pick you up tomorrow?"

"What!," I exclaimed. "What makes you think you're going with me?"

"That's the way it works, buddy. No private screwing around any more. You share what you get. If not, we make everything, shall we say, less than confidential. You ready for Katie to know about your . . . indiscretions?"

I was screwed. How the hell was I going to get out of this mess? Things didn't look promising. "Look, pick me up at 4th and Market Street tomorrow at 2:30 pm. We'll talk about this."

"Less talk, more action, is my motto. See you then."

He picked me up the next afternoon as I had suggested. I almost didn't recognize him. "What did you do to yourself?" I asked.

"It's only a simple disguise," he chuckled. "A little hair color, a fake beard and mustache, glasses and a nice suit . . . makes quite a difference, doesn't it?"

I was shocked. If I hadn't been expecting him, he could have fooled me. "What is this all about?" I asked.

"Deborah, of course. It won't be a good idea for her to remember me, at least not at first. She won't have a clear picture of me from the other night, but I didn't want to take a chance."

"But how do I explain you being with me? This is crazy!"

"Hardly crazy. You said she was upset and confused about her experience with you and Katie. I'm one of your good friends, a psychologist. You asked me along to help her talk through her confusion. She'll be impressed that you cared enough to ask me to see her."

He wasn't far from wrong. Deborah was intimidated at first, then a little embarrassed, but eventually I found myself impressed at his manner. He got her talking about what she thought had happened. He led her to discuss her fantasies, and as she relaxed, she got more and more explicit. As she began to trust him, he got her to admit how much she had missed me, how much she had enjoyed sex with me when we were dating, and finally, how horny she had been for me since the other night. Within an hour, he had her admitting that she wanted me, then and there.

With calm assurance that it was in her best interests to get her fantasies out into the open in order to deal with them in healthier ways, he asked her to stand in front of me. "For this moment, Deborah," he said, "In this therapeutic setting, I will permit you to assume he is yours. There are no limits to what you can admit to and ask for. You need to get beyond fantasy to what is real. What is it that you want to happen? How would you show him your desires?"

With a dreamy look in her eyes, Deborah began to unbutton her blouse. She looked at him, and he smiled encouragingly. She slipped off the blouse, unbuttoned her skirt, and soon stood before me in her bra and panties.

"You find it exciting to stand in front of him partially clothed while he has his clothes on?" he asked, and she nodded. "If you put your hands over your head and turn in circles, it will excite him more, I am sure."

Deborah closed her eyes, circled several time, and laughed quietly as she became a bit dizzy. "Look at your lover," he suggested. "I think he's getting hard already. He thinks you are a lovely, sexy, enticing woman. Show him how right he is."

Reaching behind her back, Deborah undid the clasp on her bra, and as she twirled, it flew off, her heavy breasts leaning out from her body. Stunned at how easy this was, I stood and took off my clothes. When Deborah opened her eyes, dizzy and out of breath, I was naked in front of her. Unsteady, she sank to her knees in front of me. My cock was already reacting to her charms.

Without hesitation, she leaned toward me and took me into her mouth. She wrapped her hands around my hips and began sucking me greedily. I was soon hard, sliding deeply into the back of her throat.

"Wonderful, Deborah," he whispered behind her. "You are doing so well. Let me help you with your panties." She offered no objections as he rolled the thin material down her hips and pulled them over her meaty thighs. "Your breasts are magnificent," he complimented her. "Let me lift them to cradle his balls as you suck him. He'll love that."

She murmured with pleasure as he not only cupped her breasts in his hands but began to roll her large, hard nipples between his fingers. "You are so exceptional," he told Deborah. "I can tell you are getting so excited yourself. See, you are already very, very wet." Before she realized what was happening, he had slid one hand between her legs and dipped his fingers into her already moistening pussy.

"Ooooooooooo," she moaned, letting my cock withdraw from her lips. "What are you doing?"

"It's OK, dear, I'm only preparing you to share your fantasies with your man. It feels good though, doesn't it?"

"Yesssssssss. I love it. Are you sure this is all right?"

"Of course, my lady, now go back to sucking him. Don't make him wait."

As she returned to her efforts, he quietly removed his own clothes. "Remember your fantasies," he whispered. "You felt the power of having every man, everywhere want you. They all gathered around you. They all touched you. You wanted to feel all of them enter you."

Deborah was moaning around my cock as it entered and withdrew from her mouth. She reached behind her, and her hand touched his cock. I saw her jump in surprise, so I put my hands on either side of her head and drove my cock into her mouth. She tried to stand, and I pulled her down as I reclined. She ended up kneeling over me, her ass vulnerable to the naked man behind her.

With a smile so wicked, I again felt a bit of guilt, he placed his hands gently on her hips, and without hesitation, drove his long, hard cock deep into Deborah's gaping cunt. She would have screamed, but I was holding her head down on me. After a second, I let her head rise, took her breasts into my hands, and drew her to me. My tongue slid into her mouth and kissed her deeply. I felt the extra weight as he followed her down on top of me, his cock buried deeply inside her. I could tell he was sliding in and out of her, fucking her strongly. She was breathing heavily, but finally managed to puff, "You! I want you, not him. Please. I want you inside me."

He heard and I was surprised to feel him lift himself and withdraw. Deborah reached between her legs, grasped me, and slid my cock into her dripping pussy. It was so ready for me. I began thrusting up at her, doing her hard and fast.

She was ecstatic. She was laughing and crying and thrusting back at me. Then, came a move that completely shocked us both. Without warning, he suddenly placed his cock at the opening to her pussy, just above my own, and pushed. With a grunt from all three of us, suddenly Deborah had two cocks inside her vagina.

The tightness was awesome. Nearly unable to imagine what was happening, I lay still and felt him set up a rhythm of thrusts. Deborah was thrashing as if she wanted to get up, but his weight on her was too great. Without thought, I found myself beginning a counter-rhythm, thrusting as he withdrew and relaxing as he entered her. For Deborah, it must have felt like a two-stroke engine, driving her at an RPM she'd never experienced. It was certainly too much for her to resist, and I felt her abandon any reluctance.

For several minutes, we fucked her like animals, with her pinned between us. I felt her cum several times before I heard him moan above me. Then I felt his cock begin pumping his cum into her. It was hot and I let myself go, filling her so full that our mingled cum shot from her like bubbles from a champagne bottle. She actually squealed in delight.

He quickly and quietly got up and left the room, and Deborah lay dreamily on my chest, letting her breathing return to normal. By the time she was ready to open her eyes, he was already dressed and sitting in the chair across the room.

"That was perfect, Deborah," he announced professionally. "I think you showed us you have control of your fantasies and are not afraid to face them. You will feel much better about yourself now. You should be very proud."

I couldn't believe she would buy such a story, but she sighed into my neck, and I could tell she was smiling. We eventually helped her sit up and get dressed, and we shared a glass of wine with her. She actually thanked us for helping her and begged me to see her again as soon as I could. Before I could stop him, he told Deborah she could probably use a few more private counseling sessions, and she agreed to see him the next week. I wondered what he would consider a "counseling" session, but decided it was now out of my hands.

As we drove away, he laughed and slapped me lightly on the shoulder. "I knew you were going to be a good find. She's one hot babe, even though she's a bit heavy for my taste. Don't worry though, I'm sure I'll find some other counselors or some other patients who will be happy to help her explore her fantasies. I get the impression she may be in counseling for a long time."

I was fairly sure she wouldn't mind such a result and couldn't help wondering if she'd even end up paying for the "privilege." What a world this was!

"I'll see you tomorrow night," he said as he dropped me off.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"Another group meeting," he smiled. "We're going to show a film I just made of a really great encounter between a woman, her boyfriend, and her psychologist."

He patted his briefcase, and I realized he had taken it into Deborah's house and sat it on the coffee table next to the floor where Deborah had been . . . counseled. Great, I thought, now I was a porn star. What shit was I going to get into next?

"Smile, buddy," he laughed. "You're the best new member we've had in a long time. Today will probably earn you some special privileges. Spend your time imagining that."

The thought was warm in my belly. Yeah, I'd like some of those special privileges. I'll take whatever they offer. Suddenly, tomorrow seemed like it would never come.