No Going Back Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was now slowly and sensually sliding the monstrous cock in and out of Jenn's glistening hole. The lubricant had saved her, and now that the fat head had penetrated, the rest of the staff was sliding erotically between her bright red pussy lips with little resistance. For several minutes, Jeff stroked her about six inches deep, and I saw that Jenn's hips had begun to move to match the rhythm of his strokes.

Bobby noticed it, too. "Look man, she's finally getting into this. I told you she'd love it. Do it to her good now. She's ready."

Jenn opened her eyes, knowing what she wanted. She looked again directly at the camera. Her eyes bored into mine, and then, without breaking her gaze, she nodded her head at me. All of a sudden I knew what to do. I turned off the camera indicator for only a second, then turned it back on. I could tell she saw the difference, and I knew, without any doubt, that she now was sure I was with her. I saw her body relax for a moment, then tense in anticipation of what would come next. She looked one last time at me, then closed her eyes and lay her head back on the pillows.

"Here we go!" cried Jeff, and with a yell of excitement, he pulled the cock back out of Jenn and then drove it powerfully hard into her open pussy. It slid steadily into her, as Jenn's body again raised itself off the bed. Six inches . . . seven . . . eight . . . it seemed to reached a barrier. He pulled it almost all the way out, then shoved it again into her. Seven inches . . . eight . . . nine . . . ten!

I almost fainted. I'd never seen a dildo or any actual cock plunge such a depth into a real live woman. Jenn's body was shaking violently. Jeff pulled the cock back out several inches and then set up a series of thrusts. The head of the cock was moving back and forth inside her, from six to ten inches in depth. There was no way for a man to imagine what she was experiencing.

Jenn had given herself up completely to the assault. I knew in her mind it was me inside her, and I felt like dying to be so far away while she endured this alone. The only thing that mattered was that she get through this alive. The effect of the gigantic cock fucking her helpless body was driving both her and me to unexplored emotional and erotic heights. My own cock was straining against my pants, so desperately did I want to be there, inside her, myself.

Then, I could see her pass the point of conscious involvement in what was happening. Her body took over, and I saw her begin to strain toward orgasm. It was both horrible and fascinating to see. Her hips began grinding back at the fucking instrument, her body was bathed in sweat, her nostrils flared as they tried to take in enough air.

Then it happened, and my heart nearly stopped. Her entire body went rigid and her orgasm took complete control. Her face turned a bright red, and I could tell she was convulsing so intensely that she was unable to breathe. She was suffocating!

I found I was standing in front of my computer pounding on the table, screaming for the men to see what was happening. Both Jeff and Bobby were totally focused on the dildo thrusting deep into Jenn's pussy, and it took a moment for them to realize she had stopped moving.

"Shit, man," muttered Jeff, "What's going on. What happened to her?"

Bobby's face had gone white. Quickly, he unwrapped the gag over Jenn's mouth and pulled out the handkerchief. She was still and pale. He hesitated for a moment, unsure what to do, and I envisioned a funeral that I'd never see in person.

Then, suddenly, Jenn's body convulsed one more time, and I saw her roll immediately to the side of the bed and puke over the edge. It was a miracle she didn't choke on her own vomit, but in a few minutes, I could tell she was going to be alright.

Bobby and Jeff were standing in the center of the bedroom, disgusted with what they had witnessed, relieved that she hadn't died, and maybe a little scared at what would happen next. They had no idea.

"You bastards," Jenn growled hoarsely. "You are so lucky I didn't die. But let me tell you, you're gonna wish you died before I'm through with you."

Bobby and Jeff looked at each other, confused. "Hey, come one, don't be ridiculous, we told you how it was. You got nothing on us." They seemed cautiously optimistic.

"You think so, huh?" Jenn said, hate in her eyes. "And what if I had a witness to exactly what you did, with video to prove every action? You'd think you'd stay out of jail after that?"

Poor Bobby, he grabbed his knife and headed straight for the closet, He ripped open the door, expecting to find someone he could threaten into keeping this awful secret, but there was no one there. "No, not there, you stupid asshole," Jenn said in triumph. "See that camera over there? See that blinking light? I have a friend on the other end of that blinking light, and if my guess is right, he's been watching and recording everything that has happened here. Want to check it out?

The two men stood in stunned silence. Jenn could barely walk, but she dragged herself over to the computer and made the adjustments that allowed me to communicate. I sent a simple message that appeared on her screen.

"Yes, Jenn, I've been here the entire time. Tell your friends if they turn themselves in within an hour, you'll let them plead guilty to simple assault. They get off with three - eight years. Otherwise, you'll press for rape charges. That's ten - fifteen, minimum. Tell them, either way, I'll be there to testify whenever the police are ready."

I didn't mention Jenn's threat about the video of the assault, because there was no video. I was sure my testimony would be sufficient, but I wanted them to realize how helpless they were.

"Hey, man, what the fuck did you get me into?" raged Jeff. "You said this was no sweat. You said she wanted this. I'm not going to fucking prison for you! Either you take the heat for this one, or I'll kill your fucking ass!"

Just like Jenn had promised, Bobby looked like he wanted to die, and Jeff would have been happy to assist him. "Uhhhhhhh, yeah, I'll plead . . . to assault," Bobby muttered. "Call the damn police."

"What about me?" yelled Jeff, his fists clenched in Bobby's face.

"Yeah, I'll tell 'em it was my idea," he said, almost in tears.

"Then get the hell out of my house," Jenn said quietly. "Go sit on the front steps until the police get here. Go on . . . get out!"

Bobby and Jeff staggered out of her bedroom, their lives in ruins. Jenn turned back to the computer and sat down in front of the camera and the keyboard.

She looked into the camera, clearly unsure what to say. "Do you want me to turn on my camera?" I typed.

"No, not now," she responded. "This will take some time to sort out. The police will be here soon. I'll have to deal with this. Can I give them your name? Will you give me your telephone number for them to call?"

"Sure," I typed. "Here's the number. Will you come back and talk to me later?

"Of course," Jenn answered. "Roger, I've got to go . . . ."

"OK," I said. "I'll be here."

"Roger . . . were you? I mean, were you really . . . here . . . with me?"

"Yes, Jenn, I was there with you, through every minute."

"I felt you, Roger. I knew you were there. I couldn't have stood it without you."

"I know, Jenn. We'll work through it together, later. It'll be OK, I promise."

"Roger?"

"Yes, Jenn?"

"Thank you for loving me."

I hesitated, not knowing for sure what she really meant.

"Oh, Roger, not like that. I mean thank you for being the man inside me when I needed you there. You understand?"

"Yes, dear, I understand. I really do. It's OK."

"Goodnight, Roger."

"Goodnight, Jenn. Sweet dreams." I couldn't believe I'd said that, and I waited to see if I'd said the worst possible thing.

"Maybe," said the words on my screen, "but only because of you."

I saw her ID sign off the Internet.

12