No Going Back Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all sat together and ate and drank and talked about unimportant matters. It felt comfortable. I started to relax.

After we finished eating, we each hit the traditional beach afternoon "sleepies." The effects of the sun, the heat, the water, not to mention the wine, suggested a nap was by far the best alternative. Katie stood up, a bit unsteadily, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We could tell Jenn followed, turning in at her bedroom door. I know that we were all asleep within minutes of hitting the pillows.

I woke with my arm wrapped around Katie, my hand cupping one her soft breasts. I was thrilled to realize that she was truly mine again. I never intended to let her get away. I played with her nipple, enjoying the feel of it getting hard. She snuggled back against me to let me know she appreciated the attention. After a minute, I let my hand stray lower. When I reached the spot between her legs, I was thrilled to find her already wet. I was already fully excited myself, and I wondered if it might be possible to slide inside her without making too much noise. Jenn's bedroom door was across from ours, and we had left them both open.

Katie reached behind to guide me inside her. The need to be quiet made the sensations even more intense. I tried to move slowly and quietly, but the bed would not cooperate. Lost in the moment, I gave up, hoped Jenn was a sound sleeper, and slid in and out of Katie steadily until I felt her tense around me. She became so tight that I couldn't hold back, and with total joy, I filled her with my pleasure.

We lay nestled together, letting our breathing return to normal. I thought we had gotten away with it, when I heard Jenn's bed squeak. Katie lifted her head a bit to listen, and there was definitely a sound coming from Jenn's room. Then, we heard what sounded like low, muffled crying.

"What do we do?" I asked Katie in a whisper. "Should I check on her?"

"No, maybe I will," Katie said. She listened for a moment, them quietly pulled on a shirt and shorts and walked soundlessly toward Jenn's bedroom door. I barely breathed, wanting to hear whatever happened.

"Jenn, sweetie, what's the matter?" I heard Katie whisper. "Oh my!"

I heard Jenn gasp, apparently surprised by Katie's voice. I heard the sheets rustle, almost violently. "Jenn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to . . . Baby, don't hide your face. It's OK. Don't be embarrassed."

I heard Katie walk into Jenn's room. It sounded like she had walked over and sat on Jenn's bed. Now I really could hear Jenn crying, although it sounded like her head was under her pillow.

"Jenn, now stop, please. It's OK, really. I understand. I know you must have heard . . . I know. Oh baby, please. Don't cry."

It dawned on me what must have happened. Katie must have walked in on Jenn lying in bed trying to relieve her own sexual needs after listening to us in the next room. God, what must it have looked like to find Jenn with her legs spread and her fingers buried in her pussy. I would have given anything to see it!

I stood up, unsure what to do. I dressed quietly and moved closer to Jenn's door. I could tell her head was out from under the covers, but she was still crying quietly. "Katie, please leave me alone. I'm so embarrassed. I heard you and Roger, I couldn't help it. I . . . I got so excited. I couldn't help myself."

"Jenn . . . Jenn . . . it's alright. Here, baby, come here. It's OK. Really, it is."

I peeked around the corner. Jenn was lying with her face buried in Katie's chest. Katie had pulled her partially out from under the covers and was holding her, rocking her, trying to make her believe it was OK not to be embarrassed. Jenn obviously had no clothes on and one lovely breast was visible under Katie's arm.

"I can't bear listening to you," Jenn was whispering. "It's too much. It drives me crazy. I'm so wet, I'm so close to cumming. This is unbearable."

"Oh, Jenn, I understand. I do. I don't blame you."

Without looking toward the door, Jenn rolled onto her back next to Katie, and I saw her hand was between her legs. "Katie, please, just sit here with me a moment. Let me finish, or I'll go crazy."

Katie got a nervous look in her eyes, looked up and saw me peeking around the corner of the door. I don't know if realizing I was there made her more comfortable, or only made her feel more responsible for Jenn's problem, but I saw her make a decision. She slid lower next to Jenn, placed one hand gently on her face, and let her other hand actually move to Jenn's chest. She pushed the sheet down below Jenn's breasts and let her fingers slide to a pink, protruding nipple. Her fingers pinched gently, and I saw Jenn close her eyes.

Jenn's hand was moving rapidly now between her legs. Her knees parted wide, her feet started to kick and the sheet quickly was no longer in the way. Her entire, beautiful, naked body was splayed across the bed, open and welcoming to my hungry gaze. Katie looked at me, knowing I shouldn't be seeing this, but powerless to intervene.

Without any ability to think, I walked across the room and sat on the other side of the bed next to Jenn. Before Jenn could react, I reached out and took the other nipple between my fingers. With both breasts now under delightful attack, Jenn was helpless. She opened her eyes long enough to see me, gasped with the increased intensity of realizing we were both there with her, and closed her eyes again. She was too close to stop now.

Hoping Katie would understand, I moved my other hand between Jenn's legs, extended two fingers together and with no warning, gently slid them into Jenn's dripping pussy. Her hips thrust upward drawing my hand almost all the way inside her. For a moment, her hand left her clit, grabbed my wrist, and pulled my hand deeper into her vagina. Her excitement was so complete, I found that with only a bit more pressure, my entire hand would have slid inside.

Katie's eyes widened in shock. Her hand reached out in wonder until her own fingers were in contact with mine. Together we merged four fingers and began to fuck Jenn with loving concentration. That was all Jenn needed, and she began to moan in the beginnings of her orgasm. We held her breasts, slid our fingers in and out of her, and watched her delightful body thrash in the throes of overwhelming pleasure. When she reached her peak, we thought both our hands were going to get sucked inside.

Beyond the need for additional stimulation, Jenn threw her arms around us both, pulling our faces down to her breasts. We found ourselves suckling her nipples, our fingers still buried in her as she ground out the end of her orgasm.

There was nothing to do but lie there on either side of her, holding her securely between us as she tried to catch her breath. She calmed down slowly, saying nothing. We waited for her to speak while her breath got slower and slower. And suddenly, we realized, Jenn was asleep!

Katie and I looked at each other without moving our heads. Without words we asked, "What can we do?" Without words we answered, "Relax and enjoy this, I guess." We closed our eyes and tried not to wake her.

We woke later with Jenn stroking our hair, one head under each of her hands.

12