No Going Back Ch. 39

Story Info
Roger and Katie . . and Candace.
3.2k words
4.57
11.2k
00

Part 39 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Katie and I enjoyed our short time with Jenn. Katie was not all that upset about what had happened, but she made it clear that the "sharing" was done. That's what had gotten us into so much trouble before.

I wanted to follow her wishes, but that didn't stop me from getting to know women over the internet. Some of the connections were exciting and even powerful, but nothing compared to how I felt when I met Candace. She even lived near our place at the beach. That made it incredibly difficult to resist the chance that she and I might actually meet. Still, I was never there without Katie, so I was sure it would never happen.

Candace and I played with ideas about how we could meet, but I never thought she was serious. I was wrong.

-------------------------------

I saw you walk down the beach toward us. Katie and I were sitting on the deck looking out over the water as the sinking sun behind us threw our shadows out toward the waves breaking gently on the beach. I couldn't believe it. You were actually going to do this.

You walked slowly along the shoreline, letting the water tickle your toes, making little splashes as your feet padded through the rippling foam. Just short of directly in front us, kind of on the property line between our house and the next, you stopped, then turned up away from the water. You walked about halfway from the water to the low dune line and then stopped. Without looking at us, I saw you take out the thin blanket that you had been carrying under your arm and spread it out on the sand. I couldn't imagine what you were going to do next.

I could already sense Katie's interest in you. Without looking at her, I felt her gaze move several times from you, to me, back to you, back to me. I could tell she was only checking to see if I noticed you, how much attention I was paying to you, all the normal attention she would have paid to any attractive woman walking past the house. Then, you reached down to the bottom of the hip length t-shirt you were wearing and pulled it up and over your head.

You were wearing a two piece bathing suit, not exactly a bikini, but certainly brief enough that there was more than enough skin visible to warrant plenty of attention . . . from both of us. Now Katie was even more interested in whatever reaction I might have. I tried to be cool, glancing in your direction, looking up the beach at . . . . nothing, looking back briefly at you, looking the other way, trying to appear only mildly interested in this rather sexy woman standing no more than 40-50 feet away from where Katie and I sat. I doubted Katie was fooled, she knows me too well.

My heart was actually racing a bit. We had talked about this, but I never thought you would really show up. The idea that you might not only appear, but might even make some sort of contact here, in front of Katie . . . I was getting a bit uncomfortable, not knowing what you planned.

It looked like you were being quite nonchalant yourself. As far as I could tell, you had not even looked in our direction, obviously pretending you didn't even see us sitting up on the deck. I sensed Katie turn her head to look up the beach and I quickly looked in your direction, trying to see you as Katie might. I could see why it was going to be impossible for her to ignore you.

You were quite a sight. I figured Katie would probably estimate you to be anywhere from 35-45. You were clearly not a child. Had you been 25-35, I know Katie would have laughed off any looking I did as a male egocentric fantasy. However, you were exactly what Katie knew I loved in a woman.

You were blond, tan and tall, probably almost exactly my own height. Even though you hadn't smiled, it was obvious you had a wide mouth and even from this distance, it was obvious that your eyes were deep pools in which more than a few men must have drowned over the years. Even with all those attributes, what I knew was going to drive Katie's jealously into the open was . . your body.

The simplest thing I can say is that you had the body of . . . . a real woman. There was a lot of you to love . . . and I already wanted to love it all. Your breasts were full, threatening to erupt out of your top at the slightest provocation. Your legs were long and powerful, climbing smoothly up and up and up, finally joining hips that were wide and strong. The image of those legs wrapped tightly around me jumped into my head, and I felt something inside me shiver. Your waist was not thin, but you still had that hourglass figure that promised a home where my arms would naturally slide into place. Everything about you said, "Climb into me, you hungry man, and I'll feed you a meal that will fill you to overflowing." My appetite was fully aroused.

As Katie looked back at you, you reached up to the tie of your top behind your neck. As we both watched in total rapt anticipation, you untied it, laid your arm across your breasts and for a moment, stood there immobile, the full roundness of your breasts swelling over your arm. We both knew you were attempting to cover much more than would ever remain confined by one thin arm, and sure enough, as you knelt to lie down on your blanket, your arm slipped a bit too low.

The material of your top followed your arm as it slipped toward your waist and in the brief seconds before you lay down on your stomach . . . . they appeared.

I swear I heard Katie gasp as we gazed upon two of the most incredible breasts imaginable. Their fullness made them part as you leaned over, your large dark nipples pointing to either side as they hung beneath your descending chest. In the last moment before they disappeared beneath you, we saw the delicate winding veins that shown softly just below your silky skin. As you settled yourself on the blanket, I found I had forgotten to breathe. When I took that much needed breath, Katie looked over at me, and not with a smile on her face.

"And what are you looking at?" she growled. "Come on in, I think it's time to fix dinner."

"Uhh, I think I'd like to sit here a while longer, OK?" I said. "How about I fix us a drink? I'll be right back."

I moved quickly before she could protest. Inside, I could still see you through the window. I took my time fixing the margaritas, making Katie's quite a bit stronger than normal. The drinks were really sweet and the tequila was high quality with no bitterness. I doubted she would even notice the higher than normal alcohol content.

By the time I returned to the deck, she seemed to have calmed down a bit. I sat with her closer to where you were lying. I figured that way I could see you, even when I was looking at her. We talked about inconsequential things, my wanting to look at you as long as possible, Katie sipping at her margarita. After about ten minutes, I went in and got the blender glass out of the refrigerator and brought it out to the deck. I had made a large batch and I refilled her glass up to the top. I thought she might comment on that, but she must have enjoyed the first class enough to want more right away.

It didn't surprise me, but before long she asked the question I had been expecting. "Do you think that woman is attractive?"

"Well sure," I answered cautiously.

"Is she sexy?" Katie asked.

"Hmmmmmm," I muttered as I seemed to ponder the question.

"Come on," she said with only a slight hint of irritation, "I know you, remember. Tell me the truth."

"Well, yes, I can't deny she is really sexy looking," I admitted. "Does that bother you?"

"Would you fuck her?"

"God, Katie," I sputtered. "What is that all about!"

"Got you!" Katie giggled.

I realized that the magaritas were affecting her much more than I had expected. She went on giggling at the look that must have been on my face.

"That is what you like, isn't it?" she continued. "If I weren't here, you'd be down on that beach talking to her, wouldn't you?"

I couldn't tell if she was serious or not. This felt a bit dangerous, but she truly seemed to be enjoying my discomfort. I topped off her glass with the last of the magaritas. "I don't approach women on the beach, Katie," I said with obviously feigned indignation. "Who do you think I am?" I said with a laugh. "I know who you are," she said looking over at you again, "and I know what you like to fantasize about. Look all you want, big boy. Get yourself all excited, but I get the benefit later, you hear me!"

She was enjoying this. The alcohol had relieved a bit of her insecurity, and she liked imagining how this stimulation might actually be to her benefit. "Why don't you go talk to her," she said, turning to look directly into my face. "I'll sit here an watch. I'd like to see you operate."

I bet I looked more amused than shocked, which was exactly what she intended. I turned to look at you, wondering if I had the nerve actually to walk over to you . . . . with Katie's own encouragement. Then, as we both looked in your direction, you raised your head and looked in our direction. We both looked away in embarrassment, that we had just been talking about you. When I looked back a moment later, you had already retied your suit, stood up, and to my complete shock, you were walking toward us.

You raised your hand to wave, and Katie and I looked at each other. I don't know which of us looked more unprepared for this. We stood up and turned to face you as you walked up to the deck.

You looked up at us, then directly at me, and we heard you ask,

"Don't I know you?"

I felt Katie's head jerk toward me, and I knew she was waiting to see what this was all about.

"Uhhh, I don't think so," I said hesitantly, wondering where in the world you were going to go with this.

"Well, I'm, not sure," you began, "It's been a long, long time, but . . . . didn't you used to work at Anderson's?"

Instantly I remembered the silly little gambit we had talked about, and I couldn't believe you were actually going to try it.

"Yeah, I did, but that was indeed a long, long time ago. That has to be all the way back in the early 70's."

"Yep, I thought so," you said with a smile. "You're Roger. I remember you."

"That's kind of difficult to believe," I answered. "You had to be awfully young at that point."

"Oh, sure, absolutely, I was only about eleven years old back then, but I remember you!"

Beside me, Katie chuckled. "You gotta be kidding me," she snorted. "Why would you remember somebody who had to be almost twenty years old at that point?"

I saw you smile a funny little smile, and I swear it looked almost like you blushed. What an incredible performance you were giving.

"Well, yeah, I know it's a little strange, but you know how girls are at that age. He was this young man who worked at the store where my Mom did her shopping. We lived down here and Anderson's was about the only place to buy groceries back then. We'd come in most every week, and when we checked out, he usually bagged our groceries and carried them to the car.

"He was always so nice to us, making sure we had everything we needed, usually standing there talking to us until we drove away. My Mom always give him a tip, like maybe 25 cents, and somehow, he always had a little something to give me, candy or a little toy, or something. I think he must always have taken that tip and used it to buy something for me.

You know, I never thought about it before," you said, looking at me in wide-eyed innocence, "but I wonder if you and my Mom had worked that out without me knowing. Did you?"

I was at a loss for words. This story was so good, I almost believed it myself.

"Wow, I do remember you. God, this is incredible. Let me think, I'm so bad with names. Your name actually had something to do with Candy, that's why I always had some to give you. Candy . . . . . Candace, right?!"

"That's right," you said with a big smile, "You remember me!"

I looked at Katie and her smile at this revelation was hard to read. I could tell she thought this was ridiculous, hilarious, and fascinating . . . all at the same time. But then, I could see her natural curiosity kick in, and she asked, "I really can't believe this, but I have to know more. OK, come on up here and talk to me. I want to understand what is going on here."

I saw you give me a rather wicked little look, and as you turned to climb the steps up to the deck, I noticed you swing your shoulders a bit more than necessary. It caused your breasts to move back and forth in ways that sent a subtle shock through my entire body. I don't think Katie saw it, but I knew once she got a look at you close up, she was not going to be very happy.

As you came up the steps and rose into view, I was stunned. Your sexuality was even more powerful the closer you got. It was all I could do not to walk over to you and wrap my arms around you. That doesn't even begin to address what my hands and mouth wanted to do to you. Fortunately for us all, you put down your blanket, pulled your shirt back on, then reached out to shake Katie's hand.

"Hi, I'm Candace. I hope you don't mind my intruding, but this was just too wild for me to ignore."

"Sure, welcome," Katie said cautiously, "But you have to tell me, what made you recognize Roger after all these years?"

I was interested in this answer myself. "It was his voice," you said. "Even from way over there, I could hear enough to catch my attention. Oh, no," you quickly noted, "I couldn't hear what you were saying, but there was enough to pick up something that I couldn't figure out at first. Finally I caught the way you said either 'out' or 'about' or 'house,' something like that, and it sounded just like my uncle who lives in Canada. That's when I remembered that my Mom always thought it was funny that a guy in North Carolina sounded like her family in Canada. That's what reminded me of you."

Katie considered this and because she had heard about the Canada accent thing, she seemed to relax a bit. "So you haven't seen Roger in more than 30 years?" Katie asked.

"I certainly haven't seen him since I was thirteen," you answered, quite honestly. I wondered if Katie sensed any difference between her question and your answer, and apparently she didn't.

"OK then," Katie decided out loud. "This is certainly a weird situation, but come on and sit down. I guess I want to hear the entire story. Roger, you go fix Candace a margarita." I wasn't sure that was wise, especially leaving the two of them alone, but more alcohol sure seemed like a good idea.

By the time I returned with another double pitcher of drinks, it was clear you were holding your own with Katie. I guess it wasn't too difficult to concentrate on stories about what it was like around the beach back when you were thirteen, and as little as you must have "known" about me then, there wasn't much she could quiz you on. I think the fact that Katie had already had nearly three strong drinks helped keep her from thinking too hard about what to ask.

I handed out another margarita to all three of us and was surprised to see Katie take a big swallow right away. This was not like her, but I sure wasn't about to protest.

We sat on the deck as we fairly quickly drank the entire pitcher. Before long, it was clear that Katie had indulged far beyond what she should have. Her words were getting a bit slurred when she suddenly asked, "So Candash, your Mom kind of liked Roger, huh? He ever come over to your housh to see her?" Katie giggled at the implication she was making.

You looked at me and tried not to smile. "Well, I'm not sure. I know one time she asked you when you were bringing out the groceries if you ever did any yard work to make extra money. I think you said yes, and she asked if you wanted to come over after work that weekend to cut the grass. I remember I got a little excited thinking that I might see you at my house, but then I had to go to Virginia Beach with my aunt and my cousins from Elizabeth City that weekend, so I never knew if you came over or not. I guess I forgot about it, cause I don't remember ever asking my mother about it."

Katie was silent for a moment. "How fashinating," she slurred. "Sho, dids you ever go vishit Candashes Mom, Roger, huh? Ever cut her grash or trim her bush?" Katie started to giggle. This was getting a bit embarrassing, but I had to admit, it was getting really funny and a good bit exciting, too.

"OK, dear, I think it's time to eat some dinner. You need some food in your stomach. How about I cook and you relax a while?" I got up to go inside, and as I started to pick up the glasses, Katie grabbed for her still half-filled glass.

"Oh, no, you don't," she laughed, almost falling off the bench. "Thasht still got stuff in it. You jusht leave that wif me."

I gave up, threw you a cautioning glance and went inside to start dinner. In a couple minutes, I saw you pat Katie on the shoulder and come in to "help" me.

You weren't two steps inside the door before you were in my arms and our lips met in a kiss that I didn't think was ever going to end.