No Good Deed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

The men followed suit, and before long all four were naked, clothes strewn everywhere. Neither Doug nor Deb had expected them to neatly fold their clothes, but it would take a while to recover the items. Which gave them even more escape time if they needed.

The show began with the four men clustered around the woman who sank to her knees and made the rounds, alternately sucking and fondling each man in turn. She could handle three at a time, leaving one to wait for a moment. She soon found a rhythm and no one seemed to have to wait for long. Deb leaned forward a little and peered into the darkness, having enough light to follow the movement. From about 75 feet the view was good. Definitely better than watching staged porn on her phone, this was a live show. She watched as one of the men moved back letting the woman concentrate on the other three. A phone came life in that man's hand, lighting the area a little. So, she and Eric weren't the only ones who enjoyed a few pictures of the activity. The sucking and stroking continued by the woman with no complaints from any of the men. The photographer bent down and began to rub the woman's ass and was soon rubbing her briskly between her legs as she worked on the other three.

Deb felt Eric move in closer behind her, presumably to get a better view. As Deb watched the show before her, she felt a hand cup her own ass. She moved it slightly, not to get away, but to quietly convey that she felt and was agreeable to the touch. As she crouched, feeling Eric rub her cheeks, she reached behind to his leg and moved her hand upwards. She was able to reach his crotch and found that he was as aroused as she was. She traced the tip of his hard cock with a finger and started to move away when she felt his lips on her neck. The show before them was interesting, but it seemed like it was going to get even more interesting where they were. Outdoor sex was something Deb had thought about, even fantasized about, but had not acted on. The time seemed right to do so now.

Deb turned her head slightly to give Eric more area to kiss. She quietly said "Don't stop there." And she continued to lightly rub as much of him as she could reach. She felt him come even closer and felt him rubbing his hardness against her, not quite dry humping her, but definitely stimulating them both. She moved one hand to her waist and undid her pants, first the button and then the zipper. They should easily come down with a tug. She moved her ass against Eric as he ground into her. While they watched the foursome in front as they finished their first round, they were about to begin their own exhibition.

The woman in the clearing was on all fours and two men were with her, one in front being sucked and another behind entering her. They rocked her back and forth as the other two men watched, apparently waiting their turn. Deb was fascinated, but was more interested in the one man behind her. "Eric, let's do it. Out here. Now. Let's fuck up here." She whispered in a breathy tone. With her pants loosened, she only had to slide them off her hips and down her buttocks to give him total access. And that was exactly what she did.

Eric felt her move away after her comment but then saw and felt why. Even in the darkness, he could see the pale skin of her ass. He reached out and felt her and moved to the center finding a warm, moist slit that let his finger in easily. He felt his heart race and heard Deb breathing quickly. Quietly he loosened his own pants and dropped them as well as his shorts which had developed a large wet spot of their own. He moved back in close to Deb and used his hand to direct his cock to where his other hand was. He withdrew his finger from Deb's pussy and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance. Whether he moved forward or Deb moved back was not clear, but they coupled. His cock slid in deeply and her pussy lips closed around the shaft. The need to be quiet made it all the more exciting as they joined and parted only to rejoin again. Eric held Deb's hips and thrust smoothly. The night air was cool but fresh and filled his lungs. His senses were heightened, especially the sensitive nerves in his cock. They felt the warmth, the wetness and the pressure of being surrounded by Deb's sex. It was a feeling he had felt, but not to this degree.

Deb felt him fill her and the friction of his cock sliding in and out, lubricated by their juices. The smell of the plants, the night air, the dirt all made for a heady mixture as they joined together. She felt her excitement rise as Eric firmly held her hips giving him leverage to go deep inside her. She reached down and could feel his shaft sliding against her lips. She applied light pressure on her clit, forcing it into contact with him as he moved into her again and again.

As Eric started to climax inside her, Deb felt her own excitement build and a wave of heat flashed across her. Her head to her breasts to her loins to her toes. It wasn't electric, but more of a torch. She bit her finger to keep from moaning. She could feel Eric pulse inside her. Warm sticky liquid leaked from her around the shaft of his cock. He must have filled her.

Eric pulled back after depositing his load inside Deb. It had been so intense that he wavered some and thought he might pass out. Hands still on Deb's hips, he steadied himself and reached to pull up his shorts with one hand. "You cum as hard as I did?" he whispered.

Deb felt him rustle a bit with his pants and ask the question and all she managed was a "Uh-huh, I did." In response. She had a tissue in her pocket and blotted some of the liquid but gave up and pulled her panties and pants up. She could deal with the wetness. She would be better prepared for the next outdoor adventure. Having this taste, she was certain that she would find a way to indulge in it again.

Deb and Eric looked back to the clearing just in time to see the group finish putting on clothes. Whether they were the same clothes each had worn when they arrived, they didn't know or care. But in a moment the group was gone. Eric spoke first. "That was incredible. I don't know if it was the need to be quiet, the thrill of being outside and vulnerable or just the night air. But you were amazing. The combination was, well, unforgettable."

"I know." Deb answered. "I get why that group comes up here. Not sure I get the foursome, but to each their own. That was smooth, Eric, I came hard, and judging from what you left with me, so did you."

"Oh, sorry about that. When we, I mean IF we, ever do this again, I'll bring a towel or something." Eric's gentleman gene kicked in. Still a nice touch.

Deb smiled. "I think it is safe to say 'when', Eric. I had the same thought. She turned and kissed him. "Now, how about we go back to my place. I need dry panties and I have a fairly fresh pie from the other day. Be a shame to let it go to waste."

They left the spot and started back to the car down the trail. Deb stopped and ran back. "Got it. I left a tissue. Don't want to be a litterer!" Both chuckled on the rest of the way to the car. Eric decided he would stay the night. After pie.

-0-

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers