No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers

Both girls grinned wickedly at each other for a moment before Kim lovingly asked, "Would you like to suck him babes?" Rob could not believe his luck when Casey's eyes brightened and nodded vigorously.

Kim ruffled Casey's tousled hair and rose, looking at Rob still sprawled over the footboard of the bed with her piercing blue eyes.

"Get yourself over here and sit on the bed," she barked. "Lose that damn T-shirt too while you're at it!" Katy demanded, walking menacingly behind him again. The stiffness in his back and legs slowed him somewhat, but she soon had him moving with a quick stroke of the crop against the back of his legs. Stripping off his shirt, he hurriedly kicked his sweats aside, hustling to comply. Rob experienced a sensation he had never expected. When he sat down on the edge of the bed, the feeling from the abuse he had endured on his ass burned with electrifying intensity, and the tingling aroused him more than he could ever believe possible. His uncut cock bobbed out and upwards, feeling the hardness as he pulled on it, waiting for Casey to wrap her lips around him.

She peeled the foreskin back on his long, rigid cock, revealing the swollen purple head. Casey suckled his balls and gently slid her mouth along the length of his shaft to dip her tongue into the hole, tasting the pre-cum that was glistening there. When she pulled back, a single silken strand remained on her pointed tongue. Beaming with delight, Casey looked over at Kim who was sitting in an armchair that Rob hadn't noticed behind the large bed.

Rob stared at the diminutive blonde sitting with her legs dangling over the arms of the chair. He noticed that her thongs and gloves had disappeared and he watched in amazement as she languidly masturbated herself before them. Kim's gaze never left her lover as the girl engulfed Rob's throbbing member, moans escaping her lips around his shaft.

The brunette stopped her head from bobbing up and down to glance back over her shoulder. She looked pleadingly at Kim and said, "I want to ride it."

To Rob's utter relief and astonishment she whispered, "Be my guest, love."

Casey pushed Rob back on the bed until his head was propped against the pillows. She crawled on top of him and clutched the headboard just above for balance. Reaching between her dark, wet pubic hairs, Casey positioned Rob's aching tool and slowly impaled herself on it. He let out a moan of pure pleasure, enjoying the brunettes' weight on him and her moistened labia wrapped around his steely member. She had to grip the headboard to keep up her increasing motions.

In the position they were in, her pendulous breasts were just inches away from Rob's mouth, swaying up and down. He leaned forward to grip one of her delicious nipples between his lips. Casey was moaning and gasping as her pace quickened and the bed bounced with each downward thrust that she made. Frantically switching from breast to breast, Rob hardly noticed her pinning his left arm to the post of the bed. Not even the distinct 'click' of the handcuffs closing on his wrist distracted him. He was lost in a sea of agonizing bliss, aware only of Casey grinding her clit against his pubic bone as his cock impaled the gorgeous brunette. Everything that was happening was proving to be too much for him. Rob's balls tightened and he closed his eyes as he reveled in the deliciousness of his cum spurting deep into her innermost depths.

Rob groaned continuously as he plunged into the deepest orgasm he had ever experienced. Hating to relinquish his mouth from Casey's elongated nipple, he had to gasp for air and lay there, panting for several minutes. Rob hadn't noticed Casey's departure through his haze and only when he opened his eyes again, the sight of Kim moving up between his legs astonished him! She gripped his flaccid cock and started to stroke it, cupping and caressing his balls with her other hand. Thinking that he had no more to give, Rob was fascinated when he felt his cock responding. Kim squatted above him and planting a foot on either side, she lowered herself onto his rampant member.

Kim's lithe body slammed down onto Rob, her every thrust making the entire bed shake under them. Tiring a little, she lowered her knees on both sides of Rob's head and started to squeeze his shaft using the walls of her pussy. Casey glided into position behind Kim, kissing her neck and firm breasts. The brunettes' lover responded eagerly, gasping and moaning as she rode Rob's cock at a frenzied pace.

It was Rob's first time ever to see two women making love with one another and he watched in awe. Casey slowly slid a hand down Kim's slender body, continuing past her pierced navel until she located the distended clit. The young blonde arched back against her lover and reaching up with one hand, pulled the brunettes' mouth tightly down onto her neck. Kim's husky moaning turned to high pitched squeals as Casey pinched her nipples and stroked her enlarged clit. She plunged into orgasm around Rob's embedded cock. Turning herself at an impossible angle, she twisted to eagerly kiss Casey's full lips.

His legs were uncomfortable with the weight of the two women pressing on them and Rob wriggled slightly in an attempt to restore some circulation. This brought Kim's focus back to him making her eyes flash, displeased with the interruption. Casey gracefully slid from behind her like a cat to enable Kim to straighten her legs. Rob's still rigid pole slipped from her crevice as she moved. The blonde re-positioned herself and pulled him by the hips further down on the bed, her small size in no way belying the sheer strength of the woman! The only thing that halted Rob's slide down the massive bed was his wrist which was still shackled to the bedpost.

Kim told Casey to sit on Rob's face while she re-mounted his waiting cock. It sunk deep in her effortlessly. Helping Casey to kneel on the bed to position one leg on either side of his head, Rob could see with perfect clarity some of his first load seeping out of her pussy. Even if he had wanted to protest it was too late, he heard Casey purr as she settled onto his probing tongue. The mixture from their mingling juices and the aroma coming out of her was an incredible turn-on.

Engrossed in the sensation the two young women were inducing, Rob barely noticed the cold metallic object that dropped onto his belly. It was only when he heard the very audible 'click' and the pressure growing on his nipples did he have an indication of what was to follow. When both of the 'nipple clamps' were firmly in place, Kim pulled on the eighteen-inch chain while she rode his cock like a bitch in heat. Rob was frightened at first, but soon found this new sensation to be a thrill never to forget!

With his nose pressed against Casey's anus, his tongue darted 'snakelike' in and out of her gaping pussy. He would occasionally engulf the whole of her labia to suck both extended lips in greedily. Kim was relentless, fucking Rob's cock and he could hear the two girls kissing noisily over the squeaking protests of the old mattress. He could feel the electric tightening coursing up through his balls and thighs as Casey let loose another torrent of viscous fluid into and over his mouth. Kim was screaming, moaning and gasping as he pushed up towards her, coating the walls of her pussy with the fountain of cum that had accumulated in his heavy sac. With one last almighty buck of her hips, Kim jerked the nipple clamps off his sore, extended nipples. Rob had never suspected how pain could be turned into intense pleasure until that moment. It felt like a bolt of lightening had run the whole length of his body, touching every nerve ending.

They slumped in a heap, remaining motionless for several minutes until Casey found the strength to step off the bed and announce, "I'm thirsty!"

When she reached the door, Kim called out, "Grab something for Rob and I too."

Casey returned with three small glasses of ice-cold water. The girls sipped, but Rob was parched and downed his in one gulp, asking for another. He watched Casey's delectable ass sway as she left the room to get a second glass…

The sun shone through the window wakening Rob. He felt very groggy and had trouble trying to recall the events of the previous night. Glancing around the room his mind began to clear. It was empty except for the bed, and there was not a sound to be heard beyond the door of the apartment. Rob somehow felt betrayed when the realization struck him. The girls had slipped him a 'Mickey.'

Rob tried to move his left hand to rub the sleep from his eyes but found it numb. He was still cuffed to the bedpost! His neck was terribly stiff and his left nipple in particular really throbbed, not to mention his ass! Looking down at the source, Rob found that he had acquired a newly pierced nipple ring and dangling from it was a small silver key.

He never saw or heard from either of them again after that night. They left the old bed and no forwarding address. Rob regretted them leaving, but he would never forget the night he had spent as their plaything. They had after all left him with a small memento that still remains exactly where it is to this day.

thickfinger
thickfinger
90 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Daughter Fiancé's daughter makes him cum during their first meeting.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How to Force Sex on a Man Three women lure a man home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Milking Machine His new girlfriend plays for keeps.in Mind Control
Making a Devil out of Me She blackmails a reluctant man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories