No Good Deed Goes Unpunished Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenn wants to reward her MVP, but instead pays his debt...
2.8k words
3.94
23.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was. Servicing my boyfriend's member just one day after he was named MVP of the conference tournament. He was on a high and I wanted to show him just what I thought of him. Of course, dating a college basketball player while being a collegiate soccer player yourself is not easy. Between the practices, games, workouts, classes and required tutoring, there is little time for yourself, much less anyone else. So, when we could make the time, we made the most of it.

Per one of our on the away game sexting escapades (they were hit or miss, but when each of us had road games, the bus rides back were always more heightened with adrenaline pumping and someone to text a little dirty to), I knew his different fantasies. Some I would never be the person to fulfill nor desired to do so, but some turned me on just considering them. Sure, I hadn't performed most of them, but I was a 20 year old coed...time to be adventurous right?

It was Sunday morning and I had finished up our Sunday morning 6 miler with the team. After his performance yesterday in the conference title game, I had him on my mind which clearly led to weighing which fantasy I wanted to perform this afternoon. After considering that I really didn't have the funds to purchase outfits or toys, I have to rely on what I had. Which was my body, my dirty willing mind, and a few sex toys from gag gifts and my freshman initiation for the soccer team.

In terms of body, well I considered that I had it and I knew what worked. There was no doubt, for a white suburbia girl, I had an ass. Even from days as earlier as middle school the other girls would make comments about, but lucky for me the approach to a larger (yet fit) and round ass improved in my generation from middle school to high school and especially in college. And to go with my ass, my thighs were solid. In workouts, I could squat close to the freshman guys on the basketball team. I was proud and thanks to collegiate conditioning, my ass was firm and felt like it was on a lift. The rest of me, as expected for most female soccer players, was fit.....toned arms, check, shoulders & back, check, abs (not to firm, but clear muscle definition), check, tits, well, borderline B/C's, an areola that was large enough to go with the thick nipples that could be spotted 50 feet away through any clothing when a light breeze came about, so check for most, and a cute slender face average lips, but a wide smile that I considered my second best quality. On the hair side, dirty blonde, but could change depending how much sun I was exposed to.

Kyle had always enjoyed the top two qualities my body had to offer, my ass and my mouth. But, don't get excited to fast, while his hands groped all it wanted, and spanked when it was ready to be spanked, anal was not something I had been willing to give him. Anal was something I had tried only once with an early freshman year boyfriend and after how quickly that ended, it was not something I felt had to be part of a relationship for some time.

That gets to the fantasy. The one I had agreed upon was simple really, and most girls would have everything needed to make it happen except for one key item. But I gained that item from seniors two years ago (another story, another time).

After the 6 miler, I went to my apartment to change. Apartment was a nice way of putting it. More of an efficiency with a shady landlord. I had to peel off my panties due to getting myself worked up on the run. Damn, it was going to be a fun afternoon. After a thorough shave job that involved shaving everything below the neck, I was ready to get dressed....in the few articles of clothing that were required. I found the sexiest black pair of heels that I had which were close to stilettos with a shiny black gloss that my father would have certainly called bedroom shoes....if he even knew I owned such a pair (but hey, mom always had a few and he always seemed to be pretty satisfied). Next, were the black stockings from Amy's bachelorette trip. Not that I get to wear these too often, but damn my thighs look good in them. And a blue G-string that was pretty much made more from glitter than from actually fabric. In terms of a bra, that wasn't in the outfit, but one black overcoat was to be the final piece....of clothing. Before I stepped into anything, I turned upside down my closet looking for that shoebox of toys. Finally, found it.

Within the shoebox was a small, metallic tear shaped butt plug. While about 3 inches in length, the largest diameter of the plug was about the size of two thumbs together. The end of the butt plug, or otherwise known as the only part that wouldn't be inside my ass, featured a sapphire like jewel on the end (likely fake). So, if I was ever ass up on all fours (which had a decently good chance of happening today), one would merely see a shining blue jewel exposing itself in the middle of my butt.

After a little awkward mirror time, some KY on the plug, and some KY on the edges of my asshole, I gently inserted it into my pretty much a virgin asshole. Nerves rushed as the pressure on my tiny butthole grew. Finally, I could feel the cold metallic object entering my back side. And with an unexpected, yet swift movement, by asshole swallowed the remainder of the plug leaving only the blue jewel exposed. At first this left some slight burning as the nerves around my sphincter struggled with the concept of being unable to lock back together, but instead by left with an alienable object preventing them from collapsing fully.

After a moment or two, some deep breathes and a few arched ass poses in the mirror, it was time for the g string. If you looked in my underwear drawer, you wouldn't have even realized this pair existed, you likely would have mistaken it for a few small blue rubber bands. And, the g string felt that tight as I stretched it over my thighs, finally positioning the glittery material high on my hips with the band settling just atop my pussy lips and running firmly through the crack of my ass. And after snapping a selfie of my arched backside, the glittery blue g string along with the blue jewel just showing out on the edges sure was a nice look for myself. I could already feel myself getting wet again. Time to hurry up, because these panties were going to stay dry for long with this little amount of fabric.

After the stockings and pumps were on, it was time for the makeup. The request was for overdone, heavy, lots of color makeup. And an hour later I was nothing short of what one may call a fuck doll. Bright red lips, pink cheeks, sultry eyelashes with electric blue and green colors around the eyes swooping to the outside. Just based on the face alone, I looked ready to be used and abused.

There I was in my apartment, standing in high heels and lingerie with my tits on display. My lips looked they belonged in a fashion magazine or around a dick, and I'm pretty sure I knew which way that was leaning. I was ready to take off. Granted, I lived just off campus with Kyle on the other end, so this would be a long walk or result in using the school's bus system. Before leaving, I covered myself in a black overcoat making sure to tie the one sash along with the 3 buttons. If you looked only below my face, you'd think there was only half a chance I was paid for sex. Throw in the painted face, and anyone would know my intent.

The walk to the elevator and out of my apartment complex was unlike most. I had to balance on the high heels and then with each step I could feel the exterior of the metallic plug between my ass cheeks and the nerves inside me from the plug where tingling. There was no way I was walking to Kyle's place...

15 minutes later after shifting from side to side to stay as comfortable as one could with a plug up their ass, I boarded the campus bus. It was the middle of the afternoon so it shouldn't have been crowded and it wasn't. Boarding, I made sure to go the back and put my head down hoping not to see anyone I knew and stay out of the viewpoint of the bus windows.

The metallic butt plug pushed deeper into my ass as I sat on the hard plastic seats and was jerked into uncomfortable positions as the bus stopped and awkwardly started at each stop.

Finally, Kyle's stop. With only two other souls on the bus, I never was placed into an awkward situation....until I exited. As I was about to turn out of the aisle down the steps, the door was opened and a gust of wind drafted up the bus stairs. The overcoat was no match for the abrupt force and my overcoat quickly lift to my navel exposing nothing but the tiniest of a G-string. I was able to grab the back of my overcoat in time to prevent it from rising above my backside and managed to keep the bus driver from getting his shower material for the week. However, I didn't expect three athletic guys to be getting on at that stop.

Once I realized what they had probably seen, I quickly put my hands over my coat, hurried down the stairs and ignored the cat calls and whistles as I got around the corner. Around the corner, I took a moment for a deep breath, made sure I had had my hair and outfit together and gingerly walked up to Kyle's apartment.

Kyle saw the look in my eye, and in accordance with the rest of my face, he drew a smirky almost evil grin as if he knew his afternoon had just been made. I just stood there to play dumb with pouty libs and naively curling the ends of my hair like a dumb high schooler who knew exactly what she was getting herself into.

I dropped my overcoat once inside the door and noticed his cock harden through his sweatpants right on schedule. He followed me as I strutted in my fuck me heels to the bedroom. Give the plumpness of my ass and how deep the butt plug felt, I was pretty confident he hadn't noticed it yet. I made sure to pause, put my heels together and slowly reach down to touch my toes while keeping my legs straight. I could feel my calves flexing, my hamstrings tightening and my ass spreading. Then, then I heard him...

"Holy fuck, Jenn! Is that what I think it is?!?"

Kyle walked up behind me as I was still bent over showing him the view any guy would want. He palmed both cheeks of my ass as he pressed his hips against me. I could feel his dick rock hard press against me. Then he stepped back so he could run his thumbs right under my G-string. I felt his thumb stop on the blue jewel exterior of the toy. He circle his thumb around it multiple times cursing a slow "Daaammmmnnnn" under his breath as he did so. He pushed on it and watch it go further in and then back to its resting position as he removed this them....I was getting turned on too.

I stood up, grabbed him by his t-shirt, spinned him and pushed him on the side of the bed. He laid with his upper half sprawled out and his legs in seated position. I removed his pants and began to slowly swallow his dick with my large lips. Slowly at first as I tried to get all thick 7 inches in my mouth. Pressing further each time with his mushroom head finally stretching the back of my throat.

As I said, there I was, on my knees with fuck me heels, ass stretched with a butt plug finding a new home in me

Suddenly there was a loud knocking on the apartment floor. I paused for a moment, but then just kept polishing Kyle's thick cock with my pink red lips. There was enough drool where I was starting to build up a pretty slick lube that I would need later when I would try to stick this up my ass instead. Suddenly the knock started again with an unexpected "Kyle, are you in there?" Kyle jumped up. "SHIT!" Shit, shit, shit"" I was taken aback and I leaned back on my heels wondering what the fuck was going on. "Kyle" I whispered "Who is looking for you?"

"Kyle," the voice said, "we have to talk about yesterday. You have to answer for this."

Kyle finally spoke up and he talked with an uneasy feeling in his voice. "Yeah, ...yeah, just give me a second."

"Jenn, I don't have time to explain, but you have to hide."

"What are you talking about Kyle? Whit is going on? And why the fuck is this happening now?" I whispered imperatively.

"I fucked up, okay? Okay!"

I didn't have much else to say. What could I do? A strange guy was knocking on his door demanding answers and I looked like a fuck doll on the floor with drool running down my face and between my tits.

"Seriously, Jenn, we have to hide you."

I worked towards crawling under the bed, but he grabbed on leg and pulled me back out. "Not good enough."

The banging got louder. "We are coming in one minute if you don't open this god damn door" the voice said.

"We?!?" I thought. There is more than one person. Now I was scared.

Kyle appeared to have settled on a better hiding spot. He pulled out his big suitcase he uses for the away games and told me to get in. I was certainly hesitant and downright terrified, but I didn't have much of a choice. I stepped out of my heels, sat in, laid on my side, tucked my knees in and I was able to fit. Kyle quickly grabbed my heels tossed them on top of me, shut the lid, zipped it and pushed the suit case lying flat into his closet. I heard him close the closet door, breathe heavy, walk into the kitchen, and open the apartment door.

I heard whispers from afar after Kyle opened the door initially. Then shouting from the kitchen and a rush of footsteps. Something accusatory from the mystery men about Verne not being pleased with yesterday's game. Verne wasn't a name I had heard before, and what was Vern not happy about? Kyle was the MVP in the big time game?!?

Then pieces started to come together. Kyle was paid to shave points. And yesterday, he didn't shave enough points. He got caught up in his own glory and didn't execute his other obligation.

Apparently he had been doing this since last season. Oh my god?!? How could he do this? How could he do this and put me in this position. Here I was, slutted up with a toy up my ass that suddenly became a nuisance rather than a turned on with only a g string and a pair of heels to my possession locked up in a suitcase stuffed into a closet. If something happened to Kyle, how the hell would anyone ever find me?!? And how would I explain myself. Suddenly I heard a yell, ....then a gurgle, and ...finally....a thump.

Then....silence.....nothing. What seemed like an eternity went by. Finally I heard footsteps and whispers. I heard a voice say "Okay boys, let's search this place, find his stash, and get back to Vern. He is not going to be happy and we can't have this linked back to us. ."

On my god!!! They had killed Kyle. I wanted to gag. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry....I just wanted to be away from this all.

Suddenly I head footsteps in the room. Drawers opening. The bed flipping. The fluttering of clothes and the movement of drop ceiling panels. They opened the closet. They started throwing everything out of the shelves. What were they looking for? They were getting close....too close.

Then, someone pulled the suitcase out of the closet. I felt myself sliding across the carpet. I heard fingers tear the zipper 270 degrees. And with one swift lift, I had been found....and my life had changed forever....