No Hands For Favorite Gymnast

Story Info
She finds gymnastic videos on brother's porn playlist.
3k words
4.17
120.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Younger sister Lizzie: 18 yrs old gymnast her whole life. She has the physique of a lot of adult gymnastic stars who had gone to the Olympics, except Lizzie was never that good, but she was a star at her high school. She is almost 5 feet ,90 pounds, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, pouty lips, almost flat chest, tight firm round ass and has sort of an attitude. Her parents were very proud, taped every gymnastics event she was in.

Older brother Craig: 24 yrs old, 6'2'' 180 brown hr eyes, average build. computer nerd, quiet keeps to himself. Average looks, was never social, spends most of his time behind closed doors on his computer.

It's June, Lizzie graduated high school and is getting ready for college. Craig is home for 2 weeks on vacation from work. He lives out of state. Since he's back the family is going to visit their uncle at his lake house.

"Mooomm, I need to use a computer, I left my laptop is Jessica's car and I need to do so many things..." Lizzie's Mom cut her off, "just use your brother's, he's upstairs" Once Lizzie got to the top of the stairs she heard the shower running, Craig's door was shut, she knocked twice and poked her head in. The room was empty, the computer was on and she quickly jump onto his desk chair, checked her email and closed the browser window. What was on the screen made her get butterflies. It was a playlist of stripteases and porn. The shower was still on, she knew she had a minute. Craig organized his favorite porns and made a 10 minute video of all his favorite shots and scenes. Lizzie turned off the sound and pressed play on the playlist. It started out with a striptease for 10seconds, then shots of a woman jerking a man with her tits and then a woman bending over a table lifting her skirt and then a shot of Lizzie doing a split in one of her gymnastic events from a few months ago. Her jaw dropped. The image changed to a porn star doing a split, then it went back to another shot of Lizzie doing another split from a different event that year, but this time Craig had made the video go into slow motion and it looped a few times before changing to another scene of a woman flashing her tits. The shower stopped, Lizzie is stunned and doesn't get up from his chair. Craig had put videos of her into a porn compilation, she's couldn't believe it. Craig walks in the room with a towel on. " Lizzie, what the hell are you doing? You have your own computer."

Craig looks at the screen an turns white. The playlist was still going and before Lizzie could even say anything a shot of her ass in the middle of a freestyle competition came up on the screen, followed by a shot of her walking off the gym mat with a wedgy, both shots had been edited to be in slow motion. Craig is speechless for a moment and says "I'm sorry, but its not what you think." Lizzie "what do you think I think"

"I dont know, please don't make a thing out of this, its just...dont..please understand, i'm like,umm uuhhh, "

Lizzie smiled and laughed. "you look so uncomfortable right now. We both know what you were doing with those videos. My big brother, oh my god, Craig...I can't believe it" Lizzie just grinned and shook her head. She got up from the chair and walked out smiling ear to ear.

Lizzie knew they were going to their uncle's in the morning and she was going to have a lot of time to torture Craig with the information she just found out. The idea hit her like a ton of bricks. Don't let Craig have enough time alone to jerk off, make him hold it in, make his balls fill up, then tease him.

The lake house is very small, 3 bedrooms. Uncle Jim's, the parents' and then one for Craig and Lizzie. During the next week and a half, Lizzie made it her job to make sure Craig didn't have anytime to jerk off. If his shower went on for more than 2min she'd bang on the door and say Mom needs to get in there, even if the parents we outside having wine. Every single chance he had to jerk off was ruined and it had now been 7 days and he was trying to think of anything to get time alone. Even going as far to say he felt sick so he couldn't go on a hike the family had planned and been looking forward to. Lizzie immediately says, " What if Dad can't figure out his new camera or has some problem with it, you are the only tech savvy person who could help him. And Mom and Dad haven't seen you for almost a year and you're going to rest instead of enjoying nature with them? I'm feeling sort of sick too I think, if you stay, i'm going to stay, but if you are man enough, i'll try to find the strength to go too" Their parents fall for it, "your sister is right Craig, we barely see you and if the allergies are getting to you we understand but if your sister is willing to fight through it, then you should too" Craig, " I dont think it's allergies, Its my stomach"

Lizzie, "me too kinda, you should use the bathroom now and we'll wait, go...we wont take no for an answer"

Dad says, " come on Craig, man up...let's go, you're fine"

Craig goes into the bathroom and in 1min Lizzie knocks and says, " I have to use it too, dont forget!"

The sound of his parents voices, mixed with Lizzie intentionally being annoying was too much, he still couldn't jerk off. Lizzie was relentless.

I was now the 10th day in a row without cumming. Craig was going to just jump in the lake, swim out in the middle and beat off really quickly and swim in. He woke up early tip toed out of the cabin, but Lizzie heard the door shut. She put her swim suit on immediately and dove in after him. He swam away from her towards the middle of the lake and she stayed on his trail. Craig and Lizzie start going back and forth.

"why, are you following me?"

" I felt like swimming"

"its 6am"

"so, you're swimming at 6am"

" I couldn't sleep"

" me neither"

" why wouldn't you let me stay in from the hike and swim alone?"

"i'm making sure you don't have time alone to jerk off"

" don't talk about that Lizzie, seriously. i'm really embarrassed"

" ooh, poor Craig...is embarrassed to be caught masturbating to his sister's gymnastics videos" Silence....they both tread water and look at each other. "i'm sorry" said Crag and he swam into to shore and walked up to the cabin with his head down. Lizzie couldn't believe it. He needs to jerk off so bad he was actually swimming into the middle of the lake to unload. Her mind was now thinking dirty. Could a man be so horny he just cums without jerking off? If she kept doing what she was doing will he just explode? As she swam into shore she laughed to herself at the thought of him cumming in his pants at dinner in front of everyone. Then a dirtier thought, maybe she could make him cum in his pants.

The rest of the day went as the previous 10 had gone. Craig had no privacy at all. That night, the parents said they were going to walk to a beautiful spot to watch the sunset. Craig said to his Mom and Dad, " I don't care what you think, i'm staying in, i'm tired and i'm going to take it easy" The Mom and Dad felt like he just snapped and was a little rude so they were quick to say that it was fine.

Lizzie said, " i'm going to stay in too" The parents and uncle Jim were headed out the door when Lizzie asked, "how long will you guys be out?" Mom said, " couldn't be more than a couple hours" Lizzie smiled and told them to have fun. Craig waited till the door was shut and shook his head and laid on his aeromattress. Lizzie came into the bed room, took one of her bags with clothes in it and went into the bathroom. She came out in black 6inch high heels and the robe she wears to go to bed in. Its pink and goes down to her knees. Craig could hear the sound of his sister's high heels walking towards his room. She walked back in slowly, Craig was laying on his back reading a book, he glanced up with a confused look on his face. She slowly opened the robe, Craig's eyes widened. And then let out a deep breath. Lizzie was wearing one of her old gymnastic uniforms. It was skin tight, green and blue with glitter on it. Even though she was 4'9'', 90 pounds it was too tight for her, it was one she had for a long time.

"Do you like this one? It's not one i was wearing in the videos you like but its really tight so i thought you'd love it"

Craig " you are beautiful"

Lizzie, " stand up, take your pants off, dont say a word, just do it..if you say anything, i'll put my robe back on" Craig stood up and took his clothes off.

Lizzie ordered with a grin on her face, " Your boxers too big bro." Craig let his boxers fall to the floor exposing his 8inch erection and now he was standing completely naked 10 feet away from his younger sister. Lizzie said with a stern, serious tone " you are not allowed to touch for dick. I dont care if you hold your hands behind your back, keep them at your side, or whatever....you are not allowed to touch your dick. I want to see how turned on you are by me, I want to see if you can cum from not touching yourself."

Craig stood there, sweating, biting his lower lip , staring at Lizzie's body. Lizzie asked, "what are three words that describe me?"

Craig, "Hot, sexy, gorgeous"

Lizzie took a step closer to him, put her hands on her collar bones and slowly slid her hands down her chest over her tiny A cups and in a softer voice asked "i'm sexy and hot even without big boobs? I don't even need a bra"

She then rubbed her self in the opposite direction up her stomach over her flat chest and let her arms fall to her side.

Craig " You are sexy and hot, and i umm uhh (deep breath) uhh"

Lizzie cut him off. "Don't stutter, dont touch yourself, just watch."

She did a split and then got on all fours and poked her butt in the air. For the next minute she did every gymnastics move she could think of that would turn Craig on. Craig was starting to shake, Lizzie walked towards him making lustful eye contact, let her tongue slide out of her mouth, licked her lips and then turned around and walked slowly away from him . Swinging her hips to show off her tight round firm ass and then she tugged her one piece uniform up very slowly as she got to the far corner of the room and finally did a hard upward yank to give her a complete wedgy. The ass of her outfit disappeared inbetween her butt cheeks, she looked over her right should and asked in the sexiest voice she had ever used, " do you like my sweet, tight ass big brother? I want to suck your big dick and swallow your cum." Right then Craig's cock turned into a volcano and Lizzie's eyes lit up. His dick had been twitching the whole time he was standing there naked but now it was cumming, it was over flowing with thick white sperm and she loved it. She spanked her ass, over and over yelling at Craig " that's it big brother, cum all over the floor, that's right, don't touch your cock, just let it cum, let it flow" she kept spanking her own ass over and over, harder and harder, cheering his cock on as it shot cum. A big puddle of semen had formed a foot away from where Craig was standing. She walked slowly towards him and asked, " whats dirtier? the porn you watch.......... the things you think of when you jerk off to my gymnastic videos......" Lizzie was now 2 feet in front of the puddle of cum, she went into a perfect split, and finished her question as she leaned towards the pool of semen

"or me?" and she licked cum off the hard wood floors.

"look at me and answer the question. whats dirtier? your porn, what you think off when you watch my videos or me?" she went back down for another taste of cum. Lizzie was maintaining a perfect split and licking the cum off the floor. Craig was in shock.

"Craig? whats the dirtiest"

"IIII, uuhh, (deep breath)"

Lizzie cut him off, "its ok big brother." she stayed on the floored licked the whole puddle up, she even made slurping sounds when she puckered her lips and turned her mouth into a vacuum. Lizzie looked back up at Craig " Its all gone, I ate it all."

Craig, " I know, you are so beautiful. Thank you so much. I love you so much, you are the best" Lizzie got on her knees and got closer to his cock that was still very hard.

"masturbate on me"

Craig" with my hands?"

Lizzie grinned " yes craig, you can use your hands to masturbate on me"

Craig immediately starting working his shaft. Lizzie on both knees in her gymnastics outfit was so hot to Craig he could barely hold down the 2nd load.

Lizzie said "only look at my eyes" Craig gazed into her beautiful blue eyes, he could tell by her look she wanted more cum.

" keep making eye contact Craig, look at me, come on, jerk off, masturbate on me, come on...jerk off on me, cover me in cum Craig, come on, masturbate all over me, keep going, i cant wait for more cum, shoot me with cum, shoot me with cum. jerk off on me!!"

Right at that moment Lizzie was hit in the face with a laser of sperm. and the rest of his load went all over her uniform. Craig takes a couple deep breaths as sweat trickles down his face. Lizzie pulls the shoulder straps of her uniform off her shoulders and pulled it down to exposed her breasts.

" do it again, jerk off on me again" Lizzie pulled the uniform down to her waste exposing herself from the waste up. Craig could see her heart racing under hear almost flat A cup chest. Her nipples were pointing out and she was starting to sweat from the lustful heat. She started to cheer him on again, and didn't even lick or wipe off the 2nd load from her face, she acted like the puddle she drank off the floor, the cum on her forehead, cheek, hose, and chin were just appetizers. "come on Craig, 10 days of build up, I know you have more, I want your fucking cum, i want my big brother's cum, fucking jerk off on me again" she leaned in and breathed hot air on his cock, she kept her mouth just a few inches away from his cock telling him to cum again.

Craig put his hand on her head and said "here's another Lizzie, all for you" and cum went in her mouth, some on her face but most sprayed her chest and dripped down to where her uniform was bunched up at her waist. She got up, went to the bath room and came back with toilet paper and ripped them into tiny pieces. "clean me off, one piece at a time. Every time you wipe some cum off my face or body you have to tell me a time you were turned on by me. Tell me about specific times I will remember. She handed the toilet paper pieces to Craig and she laid on her back next to him his aeromattress. Starting with her forehead he wiped the cum he had ejaculated all over his sister. Craig told her about her Easter Sunday yellow dress, her bikinis, her sitting on his lap on the road trip they took and she remembered all of the stories. Lizzie smiled with each example of her making her brother horny. Once she was cleaned off they hugged and said how they love each other so much and obviously everything they did that evening was a secret. they both couldn't stop smiling and saying they loved each other. Lizzie got up, with the uniform still around her waist and chest exposed asked " are you sure you don't need to cum again?"

They both laughed and Craig said, " I think you pretty much drained me"

"good" Lizzie responded. "i'm going to change out of this gymnastics uniform. This is probably the last time I even put it on"

"lets hope not" Craig said.

As Lizzie walked through the living room she said, "I'll hold on to it, in case you want to see me in it next time you come home"

Lizzie changed into t shirt and shorts in the bathroom as Craig laid on his bed hoping to god that wasn't the last time he gets to do that with his sister.

THE END