No Holds Barred in Munich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine

Trish cheated in arranging a limo to the airport. She was still in great media demand and entitled to support from WWE's own security team, working in tandem with the "civilians" who guarded her property and its neighbours. In other words she had a WWE officer at her side whenever she left the secured area. And those guys never questioned her comings and goings.

Tonight's officer was Fred, who was the head honcho as far as ground operations went. He must have known Trish had no reason to go to LAX but didn't comment. There again he couldn't get a word in for Erin, who was flirting with him shamelessly.

It was amusing to watch the tiny reporter pursuing the big, handsome black guy. Trish knew for a fact that Fred spent a lot of his life fighting women off. He was also a tactical expert in his day job. He didn't seem to have a game plan for Erin, though. Trish reckoned he'd be sitting up all night with wet towels round his head, trying to plot how to avoid her in future.

Or maybe he wouldn't. Somehow Erin wangled his phone number out of him before he dropped them off curbside, telling Trish he'd be back for her in five.

'What about that for a result?' the elfin woman crowed. 'He's hung like a horse, you know. I can't wait to have telephone sex with him. And God help him when he's next in The Big City.'

'How do you know he's hung like a horse?'

'I have my sources. And besides, just look at him! He ain't gonna have a pea-shooter, is he?'

Trish laughed. 'I'll let you tell me all about it when you're having telephone sex with me.'

'Don't worry. I will.' Erin beamed at her. 'I'll be ringing you a lot. You'll get sick of hearing about it.

Fred kept chuckling on the drive back to Trish's.

'You certainly pick them, Miss Trish,' he said at one stage. 'Your girlfriends, I mean. Aren't any of them shy and retiring?'

When he pulled up she invited him in for a drink.

'I'm working,' he said ruefully. 'And you are in strict training.'

'Okay, so maybe one night when you're not working, then.'

'Yeah,' he replied, 'that would be good.'

Trish skirted the house and, ignoring the half-empty bottle of wine Erin had left, helped herself to a glass of fresh water from the poolside bar.

'Friggin' Victoria,' she muttered, 'You're going to pay for this.'

The sun had gone down but it was still warm. Trish sat on a swing seat and watched the evening close in around her, thinking her thinks.

It would be good to be back in the ring in Oakland. She'd hardly had any ring time at all lately, or so it seemed. And Sacramento would be even better. She was absolutely, totally confident that she would win. Hell, she was up for it now, three weeks in advance. God only knew what she was going to be like on the night.

She was up for Fred, too. She hadn't had a man in a while. And she'd never met a hunkier, more fuckable man, come to that. She didn't really care if he was hung like a horse or not, just having him in her bed would be enough.

Miss Trish, she thought, I wonder if he'll call me that when he's ready to cum?

Then, chuckling: there's only one way to find out, girl, and to heck with being "professional"!

*****

It was starting to get light outside when the door opened and someone came into The Sioux's room. By then, blindfolded and unaware dawn was about to break, The Sioux had lost all track of time. She had been tied there just over five hours but it felt more like days or weeks.

She tried to cry for help but the gag was still in place and her mouth had dried up. She barely managed a few nasal grunts.

The door closed again and, for a minute or two the silence was deafening. She listened as hard as she could but heard nothing.

Then something touched her bare breasts. It was a hand, gently stroking her.

She grunted nasally again. Don't say she'd been found by nutcase.

In a way, she had.

Without speaking, whoever it was removed the gag. Then the rim of a glass was pressed to her lips.

'Just sip it at first,' a familiar voice said.

It was Victoria.

'Have you been a good little slut while I've been sleeping?' she went on. 'Is Honeybuns ready for her early morning fuck?'

'Please untie me, Mistress,' The Sioux begged. 'I'm aching all over.'

Victoria cackled as she unhooked the rope from the bedhead. The Sioux was tempted to bring her still-bound wrists crashing down on the witch's head, but the blindfold hadn't been removed. She'd only have missed and got herself into even deeper shit.

'I'll release your hands,' said Victoria, 'but only if you promise to behave while Mistress works off her horniness.

The Sioux had never felt less desire to be fucked. She didn't want leaving tied and blindfolded, though. Those bondage ropes weren't easy to get off unaided.

'Okay,' she said, 'I'll be a good little slut.'

The blindfold came off after the ropes. The Sioux didn't even have to beg for that. And she wasn't exactly dazzled by daylight. A couple of blinks and her eyes adjusted to the very dimly illuminated room.

Victoria was removing her dressing gown. She was naked without it but sporting one of her black harnesses. Needless to say the black dildo in it was super-sized.

It never occurred to The Sioux that she had the right to say no. a promise was a promise as far as she was concerned. She watched Victoria lube up with a sort of detachment and didn't protest when she dripped lubricant onto her pussy.

'There's a good little slut,' Victoria said as she eased herself on top.

Not for the first time The Sioux didn't point out that she was bigger and stronger. Instead she took hold of Mistress's cock and steered it into herself.

'Come on,' she urged, 'fucking fuck me.'

But Victoria didn't fuck her. For at least an hour she made love to her. Showing a consideration that was in itself breathtaking, she took The Sioux from one orgasm to another. She'd never been nearly so tender before; neither had anyone else. It was . . .

Well it was very much vanilla but lovely for all that.

Afterwards they lay embraced, The Sioux's head pillowed on Victoria's tits.

'Thank you, Mistress,' she said. 'Are we friends again?'

'You're still my personal whore,' Victoria replied. 'And you're still going to be in the wrong corner when I win back my belt. I should punish you for that, shouldn't I?'

The sudden surge of excitement took The Sioux by surprise. 'Please, Mistress,' she implored.

'Maybe I will later.' Victoria cackled a while. 'It'll give me something to do while I decide how to use all those photos.'