No Honor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikhail could hear the shower running from his room. He acknowledged it and soon went back to packing. Clothes, weapons, his passport, food for the road... He then came upon a picture. He was a child in it, and there were two other people in it. Their faces he thought he'd forgotten. He sighed deeply, putting it in the bag. Mikhail took the flash drive out of his pocket and went to his desktop computer in his room to look at it. Sure enough, the little minx had meant to make off with his top-secret files regarding Package 696. He didn't think the CIA knew exactly what the package contained, but they just knew how important it was to the SVR's operations.

Sara had used the generic soap and shampoo to wash herself, and then just stood there for a few seconds, gathering her courage. Then she bit her lip and grabbed the showerhead, adjusting the water pressure until it was thrumming deliciously against her hand. She shivered, and wondered how it would feel after five years of not doing it. The sexual part of her mind told her to stop analyzing and get to it. So she did. She leaned back against the wall, and as soon as the stream of water touched her clit, her body went ramrod straight and she let out a soft moan. Her muscles clenched and she whined, the sounded echoing gently through the little bathroom. So good... she turned, holding the shower head on the wall with her body, keeping it shoved right against her sensitive little clit. Her hips moved slightly, rubbing against the stream of water. This was mind blowing for her. It had been so damn long!

As Mikhail packed, he was beginning to hear noises coming from next door. He thought it was just the shower, but there was something else mixed in. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. He walked out of his room and into Sara's, opening the door. The bathroom door was closed and he didn't want to invade her privacy. The sounds were more audible the closer he got to the door. He knocked on it. "Is everything alright?"

Her eyes squeezed shut as pleasure rushed through her body. So close... so close... She moaned again, rolling her hips against the showerhead and pressing her sensitive body against the warm tiles of the wall. And then she heard his voice, and she panicked, backing away from the wall, holding the showerhead in her hand, not knowing what to do with it. "N-no! I'm being held prisoner by an old lecher, how can anything be alright?!" She felt her own slick juices running down her legs with the water. It didn't occur to her for a few seconds that saying what she had wouldn't keep him out of the bathroom.

Mikhail rolled his eyes, starting to turn the knob to the bathroom. "Why are you making these noises?" He had a feeling why, but he wanted to find out.

"Because I was crying, now go away!" He believed her to be a bratty teenager, so she may as well act like one. She was afraid of what might happen if he entered. She was sick of being ridiculed! He paused, his hand still on the knob. He sure as hell didn't want her up in his face about her privacy and complaining about being in captivity.

He snarled, shutting the door. "Well keep it down." He stepped away from the door, but didn't leave just yet. He was curious to get a better taste of what she was doing.

Just to be safe, she waited a couple of minutes before resuming. Much to her own shock, the prospect of being caught had turned her on even more. She reached down, feeling her own juices and biting her lip when she brushed against her clit. So slick and soft... Shortly after that she resumed her position against the wall with the showerhead, and didn't bother stifling the gasp that tore from her lips when the water hit her clit again. Less than a minute later she moaned and started moving her hips again, making little gasping sounds as she drew closer and closer to climax. Mikhail was standing outside of the door, listening in to the sounds that she was making from the bathroom. Those weren't crying sounds. Those were sounds of pleasure. So she did get enjoyment out of what they'd done. Either that or she'd been unable to do it for months. Those were sounds of built up pleasure.

Finally she climaxed with a high-pitched gasping sound, bucking her hips into the showerhead and driving it into the tile with a muffled thump. Trembling from the force of it, she quickly fumbled it back into its proper place and shut off the water.

Mikhail smiled to himself, hearing her release with that delightful moaning sound. That was all he needed to hear. He stepped quickly out of the room, heading back into his. He knew now. This girl was a nymph. She was so sexually frustrated that being molested by her captor turned her on. He could use this. It could help him keep her in line.

This would certainly be an interesting trip... he thought to himself as he returned to his room, slowly closing the door behind him.