No Illusions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night, as we lay in bed together, I could hear a sound from my mother that sent shivers thru me. Sitting up in bed, I bent over her. I kissed her on the forehead, whereupon she murmured: "You saved me."

Holding back my tears, I whispered back: "And you...YOU saved ME." With a final kiss, she was gone.

All ten of our children were fine, healthy kids. All of them got married eventually. One of them, my third daughter, had a protracted divorce. It ended up that she took care of me for my last years. It did not happen immediately, but eventually she and I developed a relationship too. When she decided that she did not want me to 'leave' before I blessed her with a child, I confessed that I was no longer able to perform to that extent. You can imagine my surprise when she remembered what her mom had told her and fetched the frozen seed of years before.

It was strangely moving when I was allowed to 'do the honors'. No longer able to give her the proper loving, I nonetheless was capable of squeezing the bulb on a turkey baster. I listened proudly as a huge volume of my treasured essence, laden with 97% pure sperm, was injected deeply inside my lovely daughter's fertile womb. The last happy events in my final days were feeling the belly of my wonderful daughter swell with my child.

On her ninth month, I was suckling her warm milk--the sweet nourishment-- the only thing that could satisfy me. Like a suckling babe, my mouth was locked on first one, then another beautiful nipple. From pregnancy, those brown things were like small wine corks glued to her beautiful breasts. With a final swallow of mother's milk from my blessed daughter, I passed these mortal bounds, content once again.

12