No Imagination Needed

Story Info
Keyboards no longer hinder them.
1.2k words
4.56
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon knew that she didn't have the perfect life, but for the most part she was happy. She had finished school and was working at a good job. But she was lonely. When she started talking to Eric online, she never thought it would become anything serious. Eventually though, the first thing she did in the morning was turn on the computer to see if he was on. At night when they talked it seemed as though the hours flew. When at last Shannon conceded to a phone call, she couldn't believe her luck. Instantly she knew when she talked to Eric on the phone that he had the sexiest voice she had ever heard. His moans as he came while they talked of making love was enough to send her over the edge.

When he showed up at her door she was surprised, but the sight of him made her tingle in expectation. It was instantly comfortable, and they settled down on the couch with tea while they talked. The more they talked, the closer they got, and suddenly it seemed he was within inches of her face. Suddenly aware of this, she felt her cheeks flush and she became shy and unsure. His hand lightly rested on her knee and he smiled softly, causing her tummy to do flip flops. She leaned forward and lightly outlined his lips with the tip of her tongue. She softly pushed the tip of her tongue between his lips, just brushing his tongue with the tip of hers. Chills coursed through her body and she could feel her sex moistening quickly. He reached his hand up and placed it on her neck, pulling her into his kiss. Every time his tongue entered her lips it was like he was exploring her, gently caressing and discovering every inch. His lips moved all over her face, softly kissing and nibbling as he moved down her neck. She moaned softly, feeling herself giving into the ecstacy of his touch. He gently undid each button on her blouse, exposing her breasts. She could feel her nipples getting harder and her back arching expectantly. He leaned forward and nuzzled her chest with his face, caressing her nipples with each thumb and forefinger, sending sparks throughout her body. She was so excited at this point that She nearly came, but he knew just when to stop. Looking up at her, he turned his face to hers and drew her into another amazing kiss, this time deeper and dripping of want. She leaned forward and removed his shirt, admiring his muscular chest, the feeling of his warmth exciting her even more.

She knew that her pussy was absolutely dripping at this point. She could see that he was just as excited by the growing bulge in his pants and that excited her even more. She stood in front of him on the couch and he gently pushed her pants away from her waist and slid them down to the floor, smiling his approval at what he had unveiled. Sitting next to him she had him stand as well so that he could free his raging hard on from the confines of his pants. When he did this, she licked her lips in anticipation as she took his penis in her hand, admiring the silky feel of it in her palm. She flicked her tongue over the tip, enjoying the way it jumped in response. She pointed her tongue and licked his shaft from the bottom all the way to the top, pausing to play with his slit when she reached it before she leaned forward and took the length of it in her mouth, caressing the underside with her tongue as she slid her mouth up and down on his warm, pulsing rod. She looked up at him as she did this, watching for his reaction to what she was doing and she can tell that he approves by the soft guttural noises he's making. She caresses his balls with one hand as the other helps her mouth milk his penis. He lifted her face softly and lay her back down on the couch. She lie down and he took a moment to survey her, smiling softly at her as he did. Gently he parted her legs and knelt in front of her.

He opened her lips to expose her shiny wet pinkness, pulsing with a need for attention. He took his tongue and inserted it slightly into her opening, then pulled out as he lightly licked the length of her, pausing at the top to caress her clit with his tongue. When he does that, she can't help but buck and moan in response. Making slow circles around her clit, he takes his thumb and barely inserts it into her sex. This makes her tingle from her toes all the way up and she begins to bite her lip, waiting for the ecstasy that is building in her body. He smiles as he watches this, knowing that she is about to cum. When she cums it's like a shock is taking hold of her body. She gushes her juices all over him and he laps them up hungrily, as she twitches and moans in orgasm. At this point she needs to feel him in her. She can see his cock with it's precum leaking, ready to make love to her.

She pulls him to her, kissing him hungrily as she feels him pressed against her opening. He slides in easily as she is so wet from cumming already and she gasps. The feeling of him filling her with his manhood is amazing and she is almost ready to cum again just from the insertion. He leans close to her and slowly pumps himself in and out of her. Suddenly he pulls back and pushes himself into her hard, filling her to the hilt with his cock. She moans and her eyes widen as he continues to push himself in and out of her as hard as he can, slapping his balls against her ass. She moans and bites her lip and begins to shake. She loves how hard he is and when he hits her like that she can feel it in every inch of her pussy. He's shaking now too and his sweat is dripping down onto her. She sits up and turns him over, having him sit up on the couch so that she can straddle him and direct his cock into her. She does this and then begins to make love to him, slowly and deliberately pumping him in and out of her, as deeply as she can. She loves this because she can feel her hard nipples rubbing against his warm muscular, sweaty chest and his pelvic bone rubbing her clit every time she comes back. He reaches up and takes her nipple into his mouth. She starts twitching again and she begins fucking him hard and fast. Within minutes she is cumming again, almost immobilized by the intensity. He leans her back onto the floor and turns her, so that her back is to him and insert his pulsing penis. She fingers her clit as he rams her from behind. At last they cum together, collapsing into shaky, sweaty heaps on the floor. She rolls over and they kiss, falling asleep at last in each other's arms.