No Inhibitions Allowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Murphy watched his daughter saunter off, grinning at the sight of his best friend groping her saucily swinging ass. He joined me at the grill, wondering out loud "Jesus, I wonder which one of them is in for the bigger surprise?" So, we worked on a pair of cold brews, and watched the fun and games unfold.

Murphy pointed to where his wife Judi was going down on Wayne. OK, and the consensus opinion would be that Judi's never run in to an inhibition, and probably doesn't even know the meaning of the word no! And she's definitely got the body to back up her brazenly uninhibited ways too!! Slapping me on the back, Murphy said "Yup, trust Judi to spot the guy with the porn star sized cock! You just watch, when she's through showing off, she's going to cum all over that boy's big dick!"! So, we stood there watching definitely impressed, while Judi pumped her mouth up and down what sure looked like ten inches of seriously thick cock. But then, she was on her feet, swinging a leg over, and dropping down to straddle Wayne. She paused, squatting with her pussy positioned above that impressive hunk of hard cock.

Murphy bellowed "Hey Wayne, better hold on tight good buddy!" With a wild whoop, Judi bounced, her next bounce slamming her down, and leaving her impaled on an awful lot of hard cock. While his wife whooped, energetically pumping herself up and down her captured hunk of porn star sized cock, Murphy turned an appraising eye on the pool. Laughing and clapping me on the back, Murphy said "Well now, think maybe I'll see if one of that bevy of sweet young things wants to play!" so telling me he'd be back to take a turn at the grill, he left me to my lonely vigil!

Murphy's a good looking guy, with a talent for making the ladies laugh. Green with envy, I watched him make his rollicking way around the pool, boisterously flirting and teasing, winning kisses, and sampling the erotic delights of that duo of nubile sex kittens. Eventually, it was Niki's pretty round ass that ended up in his hands, her long legs wrapped around his waist. Leaping on to Murphy's back, Ashley clung there laughing; well, that's whenever she wasn't swapping tongue with one of them. Calling out an emphatic "Next," Ashley dropped off Murphy's back, hiking herself up to sit on the edge of the pool. So, we both watched Niki squeal her delight, reveling in the feel of being bounced, taking another hard upward thrust of hard cock every time Murphy brought her ass crashing down! Taking advantage of the opportunity, Chuck and Wayne hopped up, bracketing Ashley with naked male bodies. And while Ashley Patiently waited her turn, I watched her giving a pair of stunned looking guy's simultaneous hand-jobs!

Maybe Niki didn't cum, but Murphy sure gave her one wild ride! Yup, and there wasn't any doubt about his getting off, not with him bellowing "Yeah baby...Fuck, I'm going to cum," OK, and maybe not quite at the top of his lungs! And with that show winding down, and her turn coming up, I expected to see Ashley finish off the two guys' she was jerking off. So, it surprised me when she released her handful of hard cock, and slipped in to the pool. Well it shouldn't have, because as I had so recently discovered, Ashley thrills to the feel of hard cock in her mouth! So instead of hand-jobs, I watched that ballsy blonde give two very lucky guys, what sure looked like absolutely wicked blow-jobs! Not that she needed it, but who knows, maybe she thought she needed more practice. So while Ashley gulped down copious quantities of cum, Murphy was pumping his own contribution deep in to a frazzled and most thoroughly fucked looking Niki. Ashley, well she barely gave The poor guy time to park Niki's ass on the deck, before she had his fast recovering cock in her mouth.

About the same time Ashley climbed on board Murphy's resurrected cock, Jackie, our audacious hostess showed up at the grill. And when Jackie explained that Carla had volunteered to make an emergency ice run, I finally knew where my missing wife had disappeared too. Of course, Jackie being Jackie, she couldn't resist adding a nasty little snicker, when she told me "yeah, she ran off with that cute boy with the big dick, you know Jeff's kid Dave! Want to bet he bags more then the ice?" Now, that would truly have qualified as a monumentally stupid sucker bet! But, the shameless imp only stuck around long enough for me to build her a burger, and for her to build the cock she found under my apron in to a raging hard-on. And then, burger in hand, and chortling nastily, the evil minded wench abandoned me!

Well, no one popped up volunteering to take care of my erection problem, so I watched, curious to see who Jackie's next victim would be. And it looked like...yes...it was going to be Chuck! Yeah, and something told me that would prove to be a most interesting encounter! Only, that's when I noticed Julie again. It bothered me to see her sitting alone, so I was glad that I just happened to be looking when her face suddenly lit up. OK, so it wasn't an epiphany, but it sure looked like the suddenly smiling girl had made up her mind, and was about to join the party. I figured She'd just been a little bit intimidated by the unabashed, and seemingly spontaneous sexuality exploding all around her. So maybe it was watching her girlfriend Niki whooping exuberantly, while Murphy practically fucked her senseless, that finally got through to her. Whatever, I liked seeing her smile, and I liked hearing her call out a rowdy "Yeah, oh fuck yes, fuck her Murphy!" Un-huh, but what I really liked was seeing that grinning, pony tail wearing dark eyed beauty headed my way!

Julie called out a cheery "Hi Bob, hey, can I get a burger?" Then coming up behind me, she wrapped her arms around my waist, adding a teasing "Poor Bob, you're missing all the fun!"

Teasing her right back, I laughed, telling her "nope; house rules, sorry, but no food for foxy ladies still wearing half a bikini!"

I liked hearing the giggle in Julie's "What," and the flirt in her "You mean bare tits aren't good enough to earn a poor girl a hamburger?" And I really liked the way she punctuated her question! The charming flirt rubbed her bodacious set of softly yielding tits against my back, turning my cock in to an exclamation point! Full of bravado she smacked my bare ass, before she walked around to face me. And then, giving me a coquettish smile, she bent over and pushed her thong down her legs. She left them right where they fell, looked up at me, and asked "So, do I get my burger, huh?"

And I barely got a burger slapped on to the grill, before Julie had latched on to a fistful of jutting cock. She stretched up and whispered "Gosh Bob, I'm real hungry...and, well gee, I think I've just found myself an appetizer!" And then, she kissed me, flipped my apron over my shoulder, and dropped to her knees. And right before she swallowed her appetizer whole, she challenged "Bet I can finish, before that burgers ready!" No way would I ever have taken that bet! But before I could stammer out an answer, the grill suffered a sudden onslaught of hungry partiers.

The sudden crowd sure didn't deter Julie, but for a few wild moments, we could have used a traffic cop! Alex and Lisa put in orders, enjoying the show while they waited for their burgers. Poor Julie had a mouthful of hard cock, and couldn't say thank you, when Lisa said "Wow Julie, you're really good...but...I think you better watch out...because darling, unless I miss my guess you're about to find yourself with a mouthful of cum!" Well, she almost had that right, but first I had to deal with four more hungry partiers!

Wayne showed up with a gawking Niki. And I don't think she expected to find her friend Julie pistoning her mouth up and down a hard cock, especially not in front of an audience. But she squatted, kissed her girlfriend's cheek, and told her "Fuck Julie, way to go girl!"

Such polite kids, with her girlfriend right there, Julie shared, pushing my cock over, and telling Niki "Hey, try some, its yummy!" So, while I flipped burgers, I also flipped my hips, pumping a lot of hard cock in and out of Niki's mouth. And that's when Jackie showed up, with a grinning Chuck in tow.

Julie had taken back her appetizer, the one about ready to flood her mouth with hot cum, when Jackie said "Like wow, yeah, it's a party alright!" Gosh, maybe I looked a little distracted, because she grabbed the spatula out of my hand, brusquely ordering "Give me that, fuck Bob, anyone can see you're about to treat your pony tail wearing friend to a heaping helping of cum!" So, with my hands freed, I grabbed hold of Julie's head, and fucked her mouth! "Oops," Jackie shrieked! "Oh fuck, you better start swallowing Julie!" Julie batted my hands away; but, I figured she only did it because she had an audience., and Anyway, she took my first gushing spurt of cum in her mouth; but then, she yanked her head back, and let the rest of my erupting load splash across her face. Now, I sure as Hell hadn't expected anything like that! Nope, and hearing Jackie's throatily growled "Fuck...I want that girl...oh, yes I do," sure didn't exactly surprise me, not hardly!

Cum smeared across her face, Julie stood up; smiling shyly at the round of applause her wild performance had earned her. And then, sounding utterly cool, she asked "Hey, is my burger ready?"

Heat flaring in her eyes, Jackie pulled Julie in to her arms, kissing her cum coated lips with a feverish intensity! So, I put together Julie's burger, handing it to the stunned looking girl, as Jackie purred a warning "OK Julie, later? Now where's Chuck...come on lover, you can eat later!"

Murphy pushed his way through the crowd, declaring "My turn, somebody hand me the spatula! OK Bob, when you're done kissing that girl, give me the apron!" Glad to be rid of the thing, I let Julie lift it off over my head, listening to her whispered "Look me up later handsome...oh, you just better! But for now, , I think I'll just go see if Ashley's dad wants to fool around, OK?" So I gave her curvy little ass a smack, and sent her on her way. And that's when I saw Alex and Lisa disappearing in to the house. And right after a quick dip in the pool, I intended to be off in hot pursuit!

Well I had my swim, and yeah, I tracked down Lisa! In fact, she came between her brother-in-law and me, literally! And I was on my way back to the patio, when I stopped to watch Wayne trying to pound Niki right through the hallway wall. He had her pinned against that wall, her ass in his hands, her legs around his waist, and that big cock hammering damn hard thrusts deep in to her. Well, Julie Jackie and Julie showed up, but Julie went flying by, propelled by Jackie's playful swat. Grinning, Jackie yanked Niki's head over, and blistered her mouth with a hard aggressive kiss. Then, wondering what it was about, I watched her step back, smile coyly, and wait for a reaction! And that's when Niki gasped out "Oh you horrid bitch, you didn't...did you?"

Nodding her head, Jackie told a glowering Niki "But hey, I told her she couldn't return the favor, until she'd practiced on you...is that Ok darling?" And I suppose the high five she shot Jackie, meant yes!

Before squeezing by, Jackie stopped to give Wayne a lingering kiss. Me, well it was quite some time before I moved on. And that was after a jubilant Niki found herself pinned between a couple of hard things, neither one of which was a wall!

At least, when I walked out on to the patio I wasn't immediately shanghaied, and assigned grill duty! Nope, Jeff was tending the grill, with an assist from, whom else but...his daughter Ashley's best friend Anita! And that had me wondering, what's with young hotties, and the apparently irresistible allure of a man wearing an apron? I mean, they just don't seem able to keep there hands out from under one, not that I'd heard any of the guys complaining! Well there wasn't a bikini, or a pair of trunks to be seen anywhere. Yeah, and thanks to Anita's ongoing handiwork not even Jeff's apron covered anything, not anything that mattered anyway! Looking around, I expected to spot an eagle eyed Ashley. I figured if Anita went down on Ashley's father, and somehow Ashley missed seeing it, well then, there was going to be one seriously pissed off young blonde! Yeah, I could just picture her making Anita do it again! Anyway, that's when I spotted Carla in animated conversation with Jackie.

Head pillowed on her arms, Jackie lay stretched out on one of the recliners, sunshine glinting off her svelte bodies seductive curves. Carla, her own bronzed curves on proud display, was massaging oil in to Jackie's back. Cold beer in hand I pulled a chair up, received orders to fetch a couple of Diet Cokes, and reversed course. Back at the grill, still no Ashley; to bad, because Anita was on her knees, gulping down a big helping of Ashley's father's economy sized cock. And on my slow march back to join Carla and Jackie, resisting the temptation to play spectator, I only looked back over my shoulder a couple of times.

So, I sipped my beer, listened, and watched Carla sensuously run her hands up and down Jackie's long shapely legs. Those hands caressed, sliding seductively over smooth tan skin, moving up from sleekly muscled thighs to Jackie's almost unbelievably magnificent ass! But luckily, I can drool and listen at the same time! What else, they were comparing notes, swapping stories, and of course, hoping to out do each other.

Spellbound, I listened to Carla telling her disbelieving girlfriend "Hey, it was you who sent me off on that stupid ice run! So naturally, I took along a big strong man! And just what are you snickering at? Honestly Jackie, I swear he practically dared me! And if you'd just stop interrupting, I'd be able to tell you all the juicy details. Now roll over, poor Bob's getting tired of staring at your ass!" Oh no I wasn't! But then, I wasn't going to object to staring at Jackie's flip side for a while either!

Rolling over and getting settled, Jackie told Carla "Fine, but I'm not buying it! Come on, I saw you comparing packages, and it sure wasn't Dave's big muscles that got him picked! God, I mean really, everyone knows you're a size queen, right Bob?" I was saved from having to come up with a witty and hopefully diplomatic response, when Carla tweaked Jackie's nipples. And it looked like Carla was, just maybe, trying to twist them right off a shrieking Jackie's tits!

The indignant yelps died down, leaving Carla to mutter a huffy "Size queen, right, well it takes one to know one!"

Flashing me a conspiratorial wink, Carla leaned in and brushed a kiss off each of Jackie's rock hard nipples, before pushing a hand between her ostentatiously spread thighs. And whatever she did with her fingers, besides making me regret where I'd parked my chair, it left her girlfriend moaning "Umm...yes, oh yes...that's lovely darling! Hey can you do that and talk to?"

Looking like she'd much rather be paddling Jackie's impudent ass then telling her story, Carla laughed, snidely suggesting "Well gosh I don't know!" And then slapping Jackie's belly with an open palm, she ordered "Now shut up, and pay attention!" According to Carla, on their short drive to the store, Dave just couldn't keep his eyes off her legs. She was wearing a short wrap around skirt, but so what?. Earlier, out by the pool, She'd been topless, wearing nothing but a thong that was barely more then a gee strings. And as Carla so delicately put it "Yeah, and the gawking fool, was checking out a lot more then just my legs too!"

So, after picking up the ice, they were still parked in front of the store. Dave was eyeing her legs again, so Carla finally just had to ask "OK Dave give! You've seen me practically naked, so why the fascination with my legs?" Dave blushed, got flustered, and of course Carla thought it was just too cute. And that's when it finally dawned on her! Of course, the poor guy was going nuts, obsessed, and just by the possibility that Carla wasn't wearing panties!

Turning her sauciest smile loose on him, she asked straight out "so what's your guess buckaroo, huh...panties or no panties?" Carla didn't actually expect a coherent answer, and I'd have been surprised if Dave had managed to sputter one out! And not satisfied with a dumb grin for an answer, Carla actually ended up daring "Well OK then, how about you guess?? Come on Dave...guess right, and I'll show you mine...but buddy boy...if you're wrong, then you're gonna have to show me yours! What do you say, want to play?" Beats me what he could have been thinking, but the idiot guessed panties!

Jackie interrupted to ask "Huh, do you even own any panties?"

With an indulgent sigh, Carla leaned over and lightly trailed a finger across the suddenly quivering tan skin of Jackie's flat belly, cooing "Silly girl! And just think, if you were wearing any, well gosh, I wouldn't be able to do this!" Well, whatever Carla did, it involved the hand still working its magic between Jackie's thighs. And judging by Jackie's startled gasp, and her suddenly arched back, what I figured was that Carla had just pushed an entire handful of fingers in to her. And yeah, I was definitely regretting that I hadn't moved my damn chair. Anyway, hips bucking up to meet them, Jackie took Carla's slow twisting thrusts, meeting them with whimpered growls of pleasure. Cooing "Easy darling," Carla pushed Jackie down, excitedly explaining "Jesus Jackie, you should have seen the bulge in that boy's shorts!

Grinning wolfishly, Jackie bent her knees, and let them splay out, fully exposing herself to Carla's eager stare. Hands coming to rest high on her inner thighs, she told her nodding girlfriend "What, you think I didn't notice? Seriously darling every female here checked out that boy's package, and that includes his sister!" And ignoring Carla's churning fingers, she said "Now, maybe you could hurry up and finish your silly story, OK? And then, if you're good, well, have I got one to tell you!" Her voice bubbling with mirth, and full of pouty sarcasm, she challenged "And hey, if it isn't too much trouble, well you're at it, maybe you could actually make me cum! OK darling, or am I going to have to dare you?"

Carla shrugged, smiled knowingly, and went right on energetically pumping a pistoning hand, telling a suddenly bucking Jackie "Honestly, that poor boy never stood a chance; and, neither do you darling!"

With Dave staring wide eyed, Carla had played the flirtatious tease, pushing her skirt tantalizingly higher, exposing even more invitingly bare thigh for his hungry eyes to eat up! Utterly shameless, she told him "Gosh Dave I can't stop myself! Honestly, if I see a big cock, well a really big hard cock anyway, I just have to go down on it!" And of course, anyone who knows Carla knows it's true!

I'd guess Dave knew it too, because he played it coy, telling her "Gosh Carla are you sure, I'm pretty big you know, and well, most girls get scared off!"

Of course Carla called his bluff, if you can call it that, by smugly insisting "Really, then big boy...put up, or shut up, because bucko, you lost!" Pointing to the Jeep's back seat, she ordered "park it right there mister, and hey, lose those shorts!" Well that sure wasn't the first time I'd been glad our Jeep had tinted windows; un-huh, and front seats that could be swung around to face the rear! Only, by the time Carla got hers swung around, Dave was already sitting there sans shorts! And as Carla put it, "Oh my God, you should have seen it Jackie! Honestly, it's even bigger then his dad's! Well, it's thicker then Jeff's anyway and oh God, I swear it's at least ten inches long!" Carla went right on, telling us how she watched Dave slowly stroke a fist up and down his super sized cock, while she unbuttoned, unwrapped, and finally tossed her skirt aside. Spreading her legs wide, she used her fingers to fully expose herself, while cooing a teasing "Oh Dave...you weren't kidding! That's going to make an absolutely yummy mouthful!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers