No Inhibitions Allowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

Caught up in the excitement of her story, I watched Carla twisting hard thrust up between Jackie's thighs. Well I'd resisted long enough, so I leaned over, wanting a better look at whatever Carla was up to between those thighs. Carla had four stiff fingers, and that's four exceedingly wet fingers, furiously pumping in and out of her girlfriend's vagina! Jackie was doing all the moaning and groaning, but they were both breathing hard, when Carla looked up, and said "like that Bob? Well, watch this!" So, I watched her turn four dripping wet fingers in to a fist. She showed it to Jackie, and then with a giggle, and a twist, she pushed it wrist deep in to some seriously stretched looking pussy! Story momentarily forgotten, it was an open hand, thumb tucked in with four bunched fingers that I watched Carla fuck her squirming girlfriend with. Now I've seen Jackie deal with a twelve inch dildo, one nearly as big as her forearm, and do it in some most interesting ways too! Still, there was something infinitely more erotic about watching her being briefly, but thoroughly fist fucked by my wife!

Making a performance out of it, Carla carefully and oh so suggestively licked Jackie's wetly glistening pussy juices off her fingers. And sounding definitely petulant, Jackie's said "Nice, but get on with it already," challenging "Come on already, curious minds want to know! Did you ever fuck the boy?" Then answering her own question, she said "Oh Hell, you're such a nasty little prick tease anyway! Yeah, you probably just showed off, and then just gave him a quickie BJ!" Oh but Jackie wasn't through bitching; nope, she added a pouty "Yeah, and if you're expecting me to get my self off, well think again darling!"

Tsk-tsking, Carla held up a finger, snickering while she said "Well darling, this is all you're getting! Un-huh, so why don't you just close your big brown eyes, and fantasize about Dave's big fat cock, OK?" Point made, she stroked that finger between Jackie's breasts, ran it down over her tan belly, and sent it arrowing straight for her giggling girlfriends waiting clit. So, I waited, definitely impatiently, watching that finger invite Jackie's clit to come out and play! Jackie's eyes slid shut, and softly panted moans replaced giggles, while Carla's finger spun, doing its erotic dance on the jutting nub of her swollen clit.

Not that I would have expected any less, but Carla insisted she'd given Dave the blow-job of his young life! Yeah, well Carla's given a whole lot of very happy guys the blow-job of their life! Anyway, figuring Dave wouldn't last long, it seems my rambunctious wife was all set to offer him a nice warm wet pussy to slip that big cock of his in to. But, without any warning, Dave reached out and pushed her head down, laughing as his ten inch cock's head drove in to her throat! And as Carla put it "Jesus Jackie, he held my head down...and I swear, that boy pumps out cum by the gallon! Her excitement obvious, Jackie's too, well to judge by the cute way she had her ass bouncing anyway, Carla added the pièce de résistance to her story, explaining "And don't even ask, damn right I swallowed every drop! And Jackie, oh my God that beautiful cock was still standing there...well, like the fucking thing was made of steel or something! Gosh, and I can't remember the last time some cute boy banged my brains out on a back seat...well, not one with a ten inch cock anyway!"

What fun, I'd just listened to my wife telling me all about how she fucked this twenty year old stud, the son of one of our best friends! Gosh, and so what if she did it in the back of our Jeep, in the middle of a parking lot, and in broad daylight no less! Yeah right, no big deal! But I thought it was poetic justice that the woman with her finger on Jackie's trigger was forced to drive back, wearing nothing but a skimpy tank top. Luckily, Dave was considerate enough to offer her his T-shirt; so yeah, Carla's pussy didn't leak cum all over our Jeep's leather upholstery!

Clearly not quite finished, Carla grinned at Jackie, who looked anything but laid back, and asked "Ready darling?" Well, to me anyway, Jackie looked way past ready! In fact, from the way her stomach muscles were rippling, it looked to me like she was working hard, trying not to let it show that she was already feeling the swelling surge of an orgasm! And hey, she didn't even scream, when Carla yanked her finger away, giggling madly as she said "now pay attention! And just in case you're wondering darling, this is the same finger that helped rocked my world, while that sweet boy tried to fucked me silly!" Then smiling sweetly, she told Jackie what her girlfriend most wanted to hear. "OK then darling, and now it's your turn! So, do it," she ordered! "Yeah, cum for me bitch! Come on, scream for me!" So, Jackie screamed, pleaded, and begged for more, cuming, cuming, and then cuming some more, and all while Carla cackled hysterically!

Looking exceedingly smug, and pleased with her handiwork, Carla left Jackie lying there, quivering and breathless. She walked around, stopping to stare down at my erection, giggled, and said "Yummy, is that for me?" Not waiting for an answer, she squirmed her way on to my lap. Lowering her red hot and utterly molten vagina, she seemed satisfied to be sitting impaled on only eight, but relatively thick inches of very hard cock! And while I collected a double handful of her luscious tits, she whispered a husky "What fun huh? So, what did I miss?"

"Well, lets see," I told her! "Anita went down on Jeff, but poor Ashley missed seeing her friend blowing her father! And when she found out about it, she actually made Anita do it again, and that time she knelt right there and watched! Oh, and Tawny and Judi spent most of the time sixty-nining, and I'd sure like to know what the orgasm count was, fuck! What else, lets see; oh yeah, I saw Murphy headed for the house, he was holding Niki's hand and had Ashley slung over his shoulder! Now, I'd call that double trouble! And hey, the lucky fuck had already banged both those sex crazed nymph's!

Carla was growling around panted gasps, and just because I had her nipples pinched between thumb and forefinger. Letting go, I felt her vagina clench around my cock, as blood flooded back in to her throbbing nipples. And then grabbing a handful of her hair I yanked her head back, and kissed her rough and hard, before telling her "Yeah baby, but I know what you really want to hear!"

"Bastard, you better be fucking me, if you're going to start bragging about your conquests," Carla told me! "Anyway, I ran in to Tawny, so I already know about Ashley! Damn Bob, what a picture, you fucking that giggling blonde right there in front of her mother! Wow stud, you're the man? And don't bother telling me about Julie either, Jackie already did!"

So while my hands slowly rode her up and down on some damn hard cock, I told her about Jackie's sister Lisa, the pool table, and my serious case of the hots for her! "So yeah baby," I teased my laughing wife! Too bad, but I'm pretty sure we're going to hear Jackie's story, and before you get to hear who Lisa was doing when I finally hooked up with her!"

Jackie interrupted, insisting "Damn straight! I had to suffer through her bore of a story...oops, hey hold on there Dave!"

Innocent as a guy with a ten inch cock can be, lucky Dave had just wandered by at the right time. Jackie hopped up, snaring the startled guy in a body hugging lip lock. And quicker then you could say quickie, she had the dazed looking guy stretched out on her vacated recliner! Down on her knees, her wickedly talented mouth rapidly reinflated his cock to its full ten inch potential! And just as soon as she had it properly inflated, she swung a leg over, and in one fluid move slammed herself down on it! And with him precisely where she wanted him, she threw her arms in the air, whooped a loud "Yippee," and asked "Hi Dave, hey, wanna fuck?" Sure, like he had a choice!

Hands braced on Dave's shoulders Jackie bent and kissed him. And when His hands reached for her ass, she reached around him and lowered the backrest, riding his mouth down. She let him slam a hard, rapid fire salvo of thrusts up in to her, and then with a "Whoa there," she caught his hands. Purring a throaty "Guess that answered my silly question, huh," she pinned his hands above his head. Jackie whispered something in his ear, something that left him with his hands under his head and chuckling.

The whisper did it, so naturally Carla couldn't resist asking "Ok smarty, so just what did you promise him? Yeah, and are you ever going to get around to telling us your story, or what?"

All affronted dignity, Jackie told her "Gosh, really, I didn't promise him anything, now did I sweetheart?" Kneeling upright, vagina full of hard cock, Jackie arched her back, planted her hands on her hips, and said "Nope! I just told him if he let me do all the work, while I told you two a little story, well, he could have me anyway he wanted, anyway at all!" So, with me hoping I'd be able to slip in some of my own tale along the way, Jackie started her hopefully short story, with a few long slow trips up and down the impressive length of Dave's cock!

It seems that after our little tryst by the grill, Julie actually had paid Jeff a visit. Being a gentleman, Jeff had readily accommodated her bold request for a play date. So they ended up out on the lawn, and sharing a blanket with Jackie and Chuck. Jeff took her from behind, and according to Jackie anyway, "He was really slamming it to her, and she was just fucking loving it! Jeff was yanking on her ponytail, and asking her if she likes being fucked hard, and like duh! She's being the trash talking little slut, screaming for him to fuck her, you know, begging for it harder and faster! So he flips her over, gets her legs up over his shoulders, and yeah, he fucked her hard alright! Hey, and that's probably where Chuck got the idea!"

Carla was breathing hard, and not just because she had a vagina full of hard cock either! But she was panting, and trying to laugh, when she said "Oh God, she looked so innocent! and she took that monster sized cock of Jeff's, and actually screamed for more, wow, kids today!"

"Quiet over there," Jackie ordered! "So yeah, I had plans for the little darling, well, I mean for right after I finished off Chuck! He's uncircumcised you know, and OK, he's a pretty good fuck too; but oh God Carla you've got to watch out for him! The bastard's got a little fetish going! Seriously, he gets his jollies by pulling out, and cuming all over a poor girl's tits, the evil fucker! But I didn't find that out until after I'd watched Jeff park his load of the damn stuff inside Julie, yeah, way, way inside her! Or not so deep I guess! Anyway, I saw a lot of cum running down that girl's thighs when she made a run for the shower. Un-huh, but then Chuck rolled me over, and did a pretty good job of imitating Jeff. Well, except the silly fucker absolutely covered my pretty tits in cum! But hey, it gave me an excuse to make a dash for that shower!"

And that's when Carla totally lost it! She was laughing, which had her vagina doing very nice things to my cock,, but it had Jackie sarcastically insisting "Fine, so yeah, you're not the only one who likes the feel of some guy's cum splashing across her tits...or her ass...or in your case darling, anywhere! And if you don't shut-up, we'll just see if you can talk around a big mouthful of Bob's cock, OK?" But Jackie was laughing too, by the time she sputtered out "Oh, who cares anyway? Not me, besides it gave me that excuse for following Julie! Poor Chuck, gosh, maybe I should have said thank-you first, oh well!"

"Yeah, well I caught up with Julie upstairs," Jackie explained! "And would you believe, she was standing there in front of the vanity mirror brushing her hair, but with a fucking towel wrapped around her? Well seeing her wearing that stupid towel caught me off guard, and I ended up just blurting out the first thing that popped in to my head!. So like an idiot, I'm babbling "So hey, that Jeff's got some cock huh?" And like that wasn't inane enough, I asked her "Have you seen Dave's? Oh my God, and I heard his sister claims its even bigger then Jeff's! But, what I really want to know is, just how does she know that, huh?"

Well she hadn't said anything, just nodded, and smiled, and oh fuck just looked so fucking cute! So I finally shut-up; she's staring at me in the mirror, and she says "Really, I heard that too! Jeff's the biggest guy I've ever done it with, that's for sure!" And then, she gives me this wide eyed little Miss Innocent look, and says "Gosh, and I really tried, but I just couldn't deep throat him! Man, like they should give classes in it or something,"! And right away I'm thinking, hey I could sure teach that class! Right, one with, oh say, Julie, Dave, or maybe that Wayne kid, and little old me to play Head Mistress. Now wouldn't that be a hoot?

But all I said was a lame "So, you're going to still be here when I get out of the shower aren't you?! So she nods, and gives me this darling little head cocked smile that must drive the poor boys nuts! Well it was good enough for me, so I made a dash for the shower!

OK, so I knew she liked looking at me, like that was fucking obvious! So, when I got out of the shower I made a point of prancing around where she could watch me in the mirror, which yeah, was dumb! But she finally said something about how hot I was, and what a smoking hot body I had, and how she wished she looked as good as me. It sure sounded like an opening to me, so I sidled up behind her, got real close, and told her I thought she had an absolutely killer body. And then I asked her to loose the towel, but she just shook her head. Well, I figured, fuck that!

Well I knew she'd been turning down Niki's amorous advances, which is weird! And I sure wasn't in the mood to get all lovey-dovey, and actually seduce the girl! So I figured, let's just try making a game out of it; you know, maybe ham it up some, with me pretending to be the dominating bitch! So I took the brush out of her hand, grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her head back. I was kissing her ear, teasing it with the tip of my tongue, yeah, and watching the little flirt trying to bite back her grin! And when I pulled her head around far enough for me to kiss her, well lets just say, she was waiting to be kissed! Oh God and not only did she kissed me right back, but the little bitch had her tongue in my mouth, and I mean, before I could push mine in to hers!

Our second kiss caught fire, but it was my turn, and I took her mouth! You know, that kind of kiss a man gives you, instead of telling you he's planning to bang the brains right out of your head? Yeah, well she was watching me reach for where she had the ends of that fucking towel tucked between her breasts. But all I did was use a finger to stroke the tops of her breasts; well, and to loosen that towel some. And when I kissed her again, it was soft and sweet, and our tongues did that sort of nasty little dance that has a poor girl's clit standing up and taking notice! And finally, when I could hardly stand it any longer, I told her what I was going to do!

Julie, I told her, if you don't say stop, I'm not only going to peel this towel off you, but when I've got you naked, well darling, you're going to have a real tough job stopping me from making love to you! And I already had that fucking towel off her, when I told her "you know Niki hates it when you say no! Yup, but no won't get it done with me, you're going to have to say stop! And, if you don't say it real soon, its going to be too late. Of course, I had those gorgeous breasts of hers in my hands by then! And when she opened her mouth, I kissed her, sneaky huh?

I pushed my body right up against hers, and let my hands slide down to her thighs; you know, teasing that silky skin right there high on the thighs? Well that had the little darling whimpering, and leaning back in to me. But I'd had enough of her playing it coy, so I told her straight out "Turn around and kiss me bitch!"

Carla shuddered, almost like she was cuming, only I knew she wasn't!! And when she lifted off my cock, and dropped on to her knees, I figured it was because she had in mind this little game we like to play. It's a thing we like to do, whenever one of us gets home after a sexual adventure that didn't involve both of us. Its real simple and real fun too! The one doing the listening gives the one doing the talking oral, yeah, until the stories finished! It always ends up with us both so fucking hot, that the sex afterwards is absolutely killer! So if Carla wanted to go down on my pussy saturated cock, while we listened to Jackie's story, well yeah, that was just fine with me! The only problem, as I saw it anyway, was that it was real likely that Carla was going to end up with a big mouthful of cum! And then, what was I going to do if I ever actually got to tell my story? I decided that if Jackie's story rambled on that long, well then, she could just go down on Carla while they listened. Hey, it seemed like a damn near perfect answer to me! And I was still patting myself on the back, when Jackie called out "hey over there, pay attention!" Jackie told us "Julie turned around, and I swear her eyes were flashing fire! Well she didn't look away, and her grin just kept getting bigger. So yeah, I figured, go for it, she isn't even thinking about saying no, not to anything! It was going to happen, and we both knew it! And oh Hell, I was so turned-on that I was actually trembling. So I looked in to those big brown eyes, and told her "Next time, and oh yeah, there's going to be a next time, we'll try slow and easy! But now, no way, I want you, and I'm going to take you like the slutty little bitch you are!" Oh shit, and I told her I was going to make her beg for it, before I let her come!

It was barely a whisper, but she got out "Yes, please," and that's all I needed to hear!

I stepped in, pinned her against the vanity, and what do you know, she'd grabbed my ass, and with both hands! My tongue was trying to push its way in to her throat, and right away I was pushing a thigh between her legs. Right, not that it took much pushing, the girl's legs popped apart like they were spring loaded! Hot? Well sure, if you call on fucking fire hot. Yeah, and she was absolutely soaking wet! Anyway, she's got both hands on my ass, and she's trying to grind her pussy right through my thigh, and there's only one thing on my mind! I wanted to take that bitch standing up, and I wanted to make her scream; and, I wanted to feel her knees buckle, when I pushed my fingers in to her!

Declaring a time out, Jackie asked Dave "Hey down there, I'm not boring you am I?" Oh sure, as if the way she was rotating her hips, while she pistoned hot pussy up and down the long length of his big cock could ever be considered boring!

Well I believed his "Oh Hell no! Ah, I was just, well thinking about later; you know, after you finish!"

"Then I better stop doing this, huh," Jackie cooed back! "Because, gosh, I'd sure hate it if you weren't up for the job!"

Good idea I figured! No guy was going to last long, not with the way Jackie was lifting right up off that big cock, and then driving that fat cock back in to her as she slammed herself back down! But Carla had stopped bobbing her head on her mouthful of cock, and just so she could watch her girlfriend's wild ride. Well, at least she had a fist flying up and down my spit slicked cock! And I really did hate to interrupt her cheer leading "Go, yeah go girl, yeah fuck that beautiful thing!"

But, I did! Yup, I growled a loud warning "Now baby, now!" So, it's not my fault that Carla took my first salvo of cum, splat, right on the face! I mean hey, she got to swallow all the rest of that gushing orgasm, didn't she?

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers