No Inhibitions Allowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie must have heard my shout, because she was laughing and pointing, congratulating me on my good aim, and chastising poor Carla for having wasted my cum. What waste I wondered? Carla looked real cute, sitting there on my lap, with a glistening glob of cum trickling down her cheek! Anyway, when Jackie resumed her charming little tale of debauchery, she was breathing hard, sitting upright, impaled on her prized ten inches of hard cock!

Jackie confessed to being way too impatient, declaring "I couldn't help it; honestly, I was just too caught up in the thrill of seducing her to take my time! Hey, but if I didn't take my time, I sure as Hell took her! I had her pushed right up against that vanity. So, I grabbed her hands, planted them on its edge, and ordered her not to move them! Getting a handful of her hair, I yanked her head back, and ordered her to spread her legs!, hey, she seemed to like it rough, really! And I sure liked the way holding her head pulled back thrust those beautiful big tits of hers out! And I was biting, OK just nibbling on one of her nipples, when I pushed my hand between her legs. Like I said she was on fire, hot, wet, and slippery. I didn't even touch her clit; fuck no, I just pushed two fingers right in to her.

And right away, she's panting and whimpering "Oh god, yes, oh yes, do that!" and I think she almost came right then and there! But, she wasn't exactly begging, and she sure wasn't screaming, and for damn sure her knees hadn't buckled either! But when I started flicking my thumb over her clit, her knees buckled, and I thought I was going to have to take her right there on the floor. And if she wasn't quite screaming, she was sure getting awfully loud by the time I put it to her "Something you want darling? I kind of like fucking you, but you know, well if there was something you wanted...!" And gosh, she called me a bitch, and told me I was "A horrid tease!" Imagine that, me a tease?

And well gosh, the little darling sounded so polite, when she was gasping "Please let me cum now, oh God, yes please now...now!" And I guess you could say I made her scream too, anyway that's what she was doing when she started cuming all over my fingers!

Lets see, I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in the middle of, yeah her third orgasm that I discovered the darling's G-spot! But, I only marked the spot, so to speak, because I was saving it for when I got around to introducing my tongue to her clit! First though, I twisted my fingers out of her , smeared her pussy's juices across her lips. And of course, I kissed it right back off! Gosh, and I enjoyed the taste of her pussy so much, that I jammed my fingers back in to her, made sure they were dripping wet, and then ordered her to suck them! Damn, and she went down on my fingers just like they were a nice big cock! And after I fed her seconds, I led her over to the bed!

Carla was sitting in my lap, and sure we were listening, but we were also watching the action pool side. Jackie was sounding a wee bit distracted, so I tore my eyes off the scene in the pool and checked. And sure enough, it looked like the always insatiable Jackie had rediscovered her own G-spot! Anyway, she was taking these real gentle bounces up high on Dave's imposing heights, rotating her hips, and pretty much looking like a woman about to blast herself in to orgasmic orbit! And hot as that sight was, Carla and I were getting distracted by Tawny's pool side shenanigans.

OK, so Judi was in the pool , with Chuck sitting on the edge in front of her, watching while she bobbed her mouth up and down his cock. And Tawny, well she seemed determined to lead every other available male over to where Judi was already working on her fellatio skills. It looked like, if Tawny had her way, when Judi finished off Chuck , she would have a nice line-up of cock's to work her way through. She had already rounded up Murphy, Alex, and Jeff. Wayne wasn't available; oh no, he was out on the lawn, stretched out between the dynamic duo of Julie and Niki. Yup, and they sure seemed to be enjoying their own version of fellatio practice!

Jackie's silence caught my attention. Seriously, silence isn't her natural state, not when she's got ten inches of thick cock in her, it isn't! So I nudged Carla and pointed over at Jackie, who, and it had to be deliberately, was quietly riding an orgasmic wave. And when with a strangled "Oh God," she collapsed face down on Dave's chest, I figured, hey, maybe I can work my story in to the break! So, ignoring Jackie's panted "Hey, I'm not through," I went for it!

"You're going to get a kick out of this Jackie," I told her! And while Carla carefully fitted my revived erection back in to the warm, wet confines of her vagina, I started in on the short version of my encounter with Lisa and Alex. I explained that right after I'd spotted them disappearing in to the house, I was off in hot pursuit! And by the time I found them in one of the upstairs bedrooms, Lisa was already going down on her Brother-in-law! And yeah, that got Jackie's attention alright!

"Wow, he finally did it," she whooped, laughing as she explained "I knew it was going to happen, the only question was, who would make the first move! Details, come on Bob, give me details!"

So I told her that when I walked in Lisa was kneeling on the bed, with Alex's balls in her mouth, and his cock in her fist. Alex saw me lurking in the doorway, but he didn't say anything, so I hung around and watched!! Well, it wasn't long before Lisa was straddling him, and being pulled down for a long kiss. And from my position behind Lisa, I had an awfully good look at her brother-in-law's big cock disappearing in to her tightly stretched vagina!! Lisa sat upright, leaning back, with Alex's hands on her hips. Oh fuck, and right from the get go, he was almost savagely slamming her up and down the full rigid length of his thick cock! Damn, and I really wanted to join in, but was waiting for the right opening, well the right opportunity anyway!

Alex must have noticed my hesitation; anyway, I noticed him dart his eyes in the direction of the dresser. I glanced over, and the only thing I saw of interest was a bottle of lube. I pointed to it, and I could barely believe my luck, when Alex nodded! I was pretty sure Lisa still didn't know I was there, or that Alex was engineering a little surprise for her! So I quietly retrieved the lube, applied a generous amount to my cock, and approached the foot of the bed.

Alex pulled Lisa down for a distracting kiss, one that sure did a fine job of perfectly positioning her pretty ass. And if she notice me crawling up between there legs, she never gave a sign! So maybe, she actually thought it was Alex who grabbed her hips! Un-huh, but she sure didn't think it was his cock suddenly driving in past her ass's puckered opening! But maybe it wasn't such a big surprise after all! Nope, because instead of a startled squeal , Lisa was giggling by the time I drove a second hard thrust home!

Jackie was bouncing on Dave's cock again, clapping, and calling out "Oh that's just fucking awesome! Oh my God, I just wish I could have seen the look on her face! Oh fuck, my little sister doing a double penetration, and with my husband no less, that's just too fucking hot!"

Well yeah it was! And after I'd pumped a generous quantity of cum deep in to a squealing Lisa's ass, her brother-in-law rolled her over. Alex came up kneeling, laughing as he looked down from between her legs. And then, with her legs up over his shoulders, one powerful thrust of his hips buried his big cock in Lisa's cum loaded ass! I told Jackie "He really took her too! Oh man, and he just kept on slamming these long strokes in to her; and Jesus Jackie, most of those actually reentered her!"

Lisa grabbed her ankles, which really left her rolled up, and utterly exposed to her brother-in-law's crashing thrusts. No doubt about it, Jackie's little sister loved having her ass fucked, and fucked hard too! She was screaming for more, demanding "yeah do it Alex! Fuck my ass, hard, yes, take it! Fuck me, fuck me, yes, harder!" And she must have felt Alex's cock exploding deep inside her ass, because she sure loudly screamed "That's it, oh fuck yes, do it, yes, cum in me! And other then one wayward spurt that splashed on to her belly, she took every drop of Alex's cum right where I'd deposited mine!

Jackie hopped off Dave, told him "Don't go anywhere, " ran over, and kissed me! She kissed Carla too, told me "Hey, so that's why you were standing there watching Wayne and Niki when I showed up!"

"Yup," I told her, "I got out of there, figuring Alex and Lisa might appreciate a little one on one time! So, you'd already come and gone before they made it downstairs. Too bad, because good old Alex was on a roll! When he showed up with Lisa, Wayne still had Niki pinned up against that wall! He said something to Lisa and she bolted for the stairs! And then he whispered something in to Wayne's ear that had him nodding enthusiastically. Lisa came back toting that bottle of lube; and what do you know, your sister got to watch Alex give Niki a dose of what she'd just enjoyed! Only Alex outlasted Wayne, so the poor guy didn't get a chance to pound that monster sized cock of his in to Niki's ass! And I'm guessing that isn't the first time Niki's been in that position either! Yup, and I'm betting she took it, with a certain dark haired strap-on wearing beauty holding her, while her studly husband banged it to her from behind! Yeah well, luckily for Niki, by the time Alex finished pumping a load of cum up her ass, Lisa had me hard again! So, when Wayne sat Niki down, Lisa calmly told her "Well now, I just took two in a row up my ass, so how about you bend over and see how you like it!" Well Niki didn't even hesitate; but then, neither did I!"

Jackie was back in the saddle, slapping Dave's thigh, and loudly complaining "Let's go buckaroo, so fuck me already! What, does a poor girl have to do all the work?" Apparently not, because Dave's took that subtle little hint, and quickly had his hand's slamming her up and down on a mountain sized hunk of hard cock! Looking like a cowgirl, Jackie whooped and waved! Well, that's when she wasn't screaming enthusiastic yippees, and slapping Dave's thigh anyway!

Carla got my attention with an elbow to the ribs, demanding "Did you see that?" She meant the scene over at the pool, where Anita had just swam up, offering to help her mother out with the three guy's still waiting there turn. Anita whispered something in her mother's ear that left Judi laughing. But she moved over, and Anita immediately slid in to position, and began running her tongue up and down Chuck's uncircumcised cock. Teammates, Judi was letting her daughter have the only cock in the line up she hadn't already gone down on; well, not counting her own father's anyway! And that had me wondering just what would happen, if that impetuous young woman was left with a choice of doing her best friends father again, or doing her own! Wow, and wouldn't that incestuous encounter add a little something decidedly wicked to our already unbelievable end of summer debauch?

Jackie was trying to finish her story, but only Carla was paying her any attention! I'd been there, and I don't think Dave gave a fuck anyway! But, I did catch the part about her going down on Julie. And I did like hearing how Jackie made Julie hold herself spread wide open, while she turned her pussy in to a seven course feast! Jackie said she made Julie hold herself exposed, even when she had her fingers massaging pleasure packed waves of ecstasy out of her submissive lover's G-spot! Jackie summed it up, with an eloquent "I fucked that insatiable little bitch, wrapped my tongue around her clit, jacked it off, and left her begging for more!" Yup, and I could just picture Jackie rolling off the bed, standing up, and stretching while she told her thoroughly done playmate "Nope, sorry darling, but before you get to do me, well, you're going to have to practice on Niki first!"

Well Carla got a real kick out of hearing Jackie's rehash of what had happened, when she and Julie ran in to Niki getting her brains banged out by Wayne! But then, I'd been there too! And yeah, I'd heard Niki's dismayed "Hey," when Jackie's kiss tasted suspiciously of pussy! But Jackie had smacked Julie's ass, hurrying her along, while she hung back long enough to tell Niki "Don't worry darling, because I told her I wouldn't let her go down on me, well not until after she practiced on you first!

Of course neither Carla nor I had taken our eyes off the spectacle taking place by the pool. But she elbowed me again anyway, when Murphy sent an absolute torrent of cum splashing across his wife's face. Judi only laughed, and moved down to where Alex was waiting his turn. I missed it, but I figured Anita must have swallowed Chuck's load, at least she wasn't wearing it on her face!, Anyway, and I was real sure it was for the third time that day, she had Jeff's cock in her mouth.

I heard Jackie laughing, and turned to see her leading Dave off towards the house, and I figured towards a rendezvous with a bottle of lube! They never made it, because an excited Ashley ran up and waylaid them! And whatever she told them, she came running back with her brother in tow. And when that industrious imp was through playing her version of musical chairs, she'd set up an almost unbelievably creative, and stunningly erotic scenario! The mother/daughter combo of Ashley and Tawny, were sitting side by side on the edge of the pool. That other mother/daughter team, Anita on Tawny, and Judi on Ashley, were in the pool, their faces buried in hot wet pussy! And making it a perfect family affair, Ashley's brother Dave was wheeling and dealing from behind Judi, while next door his father was hammering hard thrusts in to Anita! I might have felt sorry for Murphy, only he had his hands under the curvy ass of an ecstatic Lisa, powering thrusts up in to her , and all while he kept an eye on his unabashedly uninhibited wife and daughter!

And while I was shaking my head at that marvel of social interaction, I heard the sweet, unmistakable sounds of some lucky female energetically announcing her orgasm. So I was forced to split my attention between the pool, and the scene out on the lawn. Niki was lying stretched out, with her girlfriend Julie kneeling between her legs. Yup, and Julie was practicing her muff- diving, while an enthusiastic Wayne pounded hard cock in to her from behind! And from the strangle hold Niki had on Julie's hair, I figured Julie was going to remain face deep in pussy for quite some time, probably longer then Wayne was going to last anyway! So, I cautiously asked my giggling wife "hey Carla, what do you think? I'm betting those two tarts would appreciate having someone to take over for Wayne, because he's not going to last forever!" So, my understanding wife sent me on my way, right, with a viciously delivered slap to my ass! And as I looked back at the scene unfolding in the pool, and forward to the one out on the lawn, I shook my head, and marveled! Yeah, maybe the summer is winding down, but this party is just getting started!