No Insurance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on a sec," Alexis whispered, "change up a little?"

At his nod, she stepped away from him and motioned for him to sit on the door sill. Straddling him with her knees on the floor, Alexis pushed one breast into his face, moaning as he sucked in her nipple, chewing lightly on it and flicking it with her tongue. Softly she whispered into his graying hair.

"If you play with my ass and rub my pussy I will cum for you, then I want you cum on me. Please Evan, I'm so close."

His hands of iron grabbed her ass, pulling her forward, holding her tight against his hard body. She could only hold onto his shoulders as he switched between breasts with his mouth. Evan pulled her hips higher, then eased her lower, making her call out as she felt his cock pressing into her fully covered and unavailable pussy.

"Oh shit," she whispered, "you can't fuck me through my shorts. That's so cruel."

"Fine then," Evan chuckled, "how about this?"

Loosening his grip, he let Alexis slide down his thighs to his knees. After a quick adjustment, he pulled her forward a few inches, then stopped to look in her eyes.

Alexis felt his cock shove against the inside of her thigh, and when he pulled her right hip up higher than her left, she felt the shaft lying flat against her thigh. She looked down to confirm what she thought. A tremor ran through her loins to see his cock disappearing up the leg of her loose shorts.

When Evan's hip met hers, Alexis felt his cock pressing against her pussy from the outside of her panties. She leaned back on the open door, stretching her hands over her head. One of his hands kept her hips in motion, massaging her clit with his cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head as pleasure coursed through her body, and she didn't feel his other hand move until it pressed between her legs.

Alexis felt Evan's hand push through her shorts, moving his cock lower to massage her sensitive lips, his thumb taking over on her clit. She felt his body shift, and a moment later his teeth found her nipple.

Evan's hand on her ass tightened and she could feel his hips started to shake beneath her. The change made his cock shift from her soaked center off to the side, pressing into her soft skin at the edge of her panties. When she heart his grunt, she felt Evan start to cum. The warm stream jetting onto her skin made Alexis cry out and squeeze her thighs, squeezing his cock tighter against her soaked skin.

After several heavy shots of semen against her leg and crotch, Alexis knew he was done. The feeling of him cumming on her skin so close to her pussy almost made her cum along with him. Before she could do anything, his thumb jolted her by rubbing her clit. Suddenly another hand grasped her free breast, and a mouth followed, greedily sucking her rigid nipple in deep.

Alexis couldn't hold back anymore, screaming out as she bucked her hips into Evan's lap. His large strong hands held onto her ass, and two mouths teased her nipples, pushing her further. The sound of rushing wind in her ears was all she could hear, and her eyes hurt from how hard she was straining to roll them back in her head.

Squirming in place, trapped between two bodies, the over-stimulation of her nipples brought her back to her senses. Alexis finally drew a deep breath, fighting to whisper out "Stop, stop, too much."

Almost regretfully, the mouths left her breasts, and Evan pulled her topless torso forward to hug her. She held him close, relishing the skin-on-skin contact while she recovered. Alexis heard Megan giggling at the same time she noticed the breeze across her sweaty body was making her chilly.

Her face still red, she turned to see the two naked people behind her. Jack was starting to get hard again, and he saw her looking.

"Do you like the looks of it?" Jack asked, "Did you want to switch up for a second round?"

Megan slapped him on the shoulder, then tried to cover her nakedness with her arms.

"Nice try Jack," she laughed, "now let me get dressed."

Alexis regretfully untangled herself from Evan, standing up on unsteady legs, thankful her strong friend was there to support her. She compared the two cocks, smiling at Evan, happy that she got the better end of the bargain.

"Yeah, we should get dressed too," she laughed, "Evan, can you hand me my clothes from behind you?"

"In a second, if I may. I want one more moment to enjoy the lovely sight in front of me. Of you two beautiful ladies that is, not your nasty ass, Jack."

"Back at ya buddy," Jack laughed, "but yes, here you go Megan. And thank you, by the way."

Blushing heavily, Megan stood close to the van as she pulled up her panties. After using her bra to clean between her legs, then his cum off her chest, she tossed it in the back.

"Thanks, I guess, for not calling the cops on us. I hope the bumper is livable, at least after what I had to pay for it."

"Oh, I'm sure I can live with it just fine. And for your van, I happen to know someone who could fix that up real quick. With that headlight out, you know you can't drive after dark, right?"

"But that's... I don't know, maybe my parents can help me with it." Megan dropped her hands into her lap, her eyes welling up with tears again, seeming to forget she was wearing only panties.

"Hmmm," Jack mumbled as he pulled up his pants, then crossed his arms, "I don't know. Yeah, maybe that would work. So how cute is your mom?"

Megan's jaw dropped in shock, the other three laughing as she lurched to her feet and slapped him on the arms, cursing him with each smack. She tried looking upset, but after five hits, she gave up and laughed with them, shaking her head and sticking out her tongue at the man.

Evan was distracted from watching Megan by a quiet beep from his pocket. He took out his phone to see he had a new message from a local number. He was confused for a moment until he remembered that it showed just the number when the sender wasn't in his contact list. Alexis saw him lift his phone and stepped towards him, pressing her breasts against the hand holding the phone.

"Don't open that until you get home," she whispered hurriedly, "and don't show anyone. Please."

"Listen up guys," Alexis turned and said to the group, "I hate to end the party, but I really need to get home. Unlike some people," she glared at Megan, "I can't clean up this mess with my bra. They mess we made in my shorts is driving me crazy."

"Sorry about that," Evan laughed, "well, only kind of."

"Don't ruin the seats in my new van," Megan whined, "I just got..."

Jack held up his hand to silence her, adding "Don't you worry, I know a guy that does interiors too."

Laughing with the rest of them, Evan nodded his head. "I feel the need for a shower as well. And Jack, you need one too. Come to think of it, I'm the only one that doesn't taste like Megan's pussy."

"I was wondering who did that to me. I didn't think you would do that, Megan. I was kind of... ummm... distracted. OK come on then, we really need to go."

After a quick glance at Alexis, Evan turned to leave. He caught a brief wink from her before she put her shirt on, then she arranged her bra on the seat to protect it from the mess she had referred to.

They drove in silence, neither one speaking until Megan broke the quiet five miles from home. "Alexis, thank you for that," she said softly, "I can't imagine how much a ticket and the truck's repairs would have killed me. My parents would have been livid if they had to front me the money to cover all of this."

"It's fine, really. At first I was so pissed off at you, but it turned out way better than I expected. Evan was a really nice guy, even when he had the opportunity to be such an ass."

Megan laughed, glancing over at her friend's shorts. "I'm sure it helped that he had a gorgeous cock. And it wasn't tiny either."

"Well yeah, that too. I've got to say that was the best wreck I've ever been in. Of course, you do still owe me, girlie."

"I know," Megan sighed, "I don't have a clue how to make it up to you though."

"What are you doing next weekend? I might need a wing-woman for a guy I'm meeting up with. You know, for safety's sake."

"Anyone I know?"

Alexis smiled and unlocked her phone, muting the sound before playing the newest video. She felt the familiar tingle between her legs as she watched her lips sliding back and forth on Evan, looking at her bare breasts and noticing her nipples were just as hard then as they were now. "I dunno. I guess you'll find out next weekend."

~~~~~

Note: Thanks for reading, please take a moment to vote below by clicking on the correct star. If you have a moment, maybe you can leave a comment too.

12