No Jimmy, That's Incest! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, please don't ask me to do that again, at least not for a while. I think it will be easier for both of use next time, but I have to practice with the vibrator for a while, ok? You showed me a new use for the little guy. I am surprised I didn't think of it myself. Maybe I was just afraid."

"Ok mom. I am sorry it hurt."

"I know you are honey."

Mom reached down and took off the condom. She seemed surprised at how much cum was in it. She let it sit in the palm of her hand for a moment.

"This is better than most grown men can do in a week. It is a shame to throw it away."

She set it down respectfully in the bathroom trash can.

We went to bed and sleep peacefully through the night.

Chapter Eleven

A month went by and mom did everything she could to make me happy. I forgot about the guitar and practiced on her clit.

"Are you ready to be my slave mom?"

"Hell Jimmy, I already am. I cook for you, I wash your clothes, I clean your home, I suck your dick, I bathe you. About the only thing I don't do is diaper you and wipe your ass."

Mom looked at the expression on my face.

"Forget it. You can wipe your own ass."

"What if I wipe your's first mom?"

She laughed.

"Is there any possibility that we could talk about something other than sex?"

I don't think she understood how hard that was. Sex, cars and football were all that I thought about and she had zero interest in cars and football. We watched various TV programs together and I even tried to read the novel she was reading. It was way too romantic so we talked about various detective and doctor shows on TV which we both liked.

"How are things going between you and Linda?"

"Well, I have gotten her blouse off but not her bra. She will only let me play with her breasts under the thing."

"That is not what I meant!"

"To be honest mom, teenage girls don't seem to be much more interested in talking that teenage guys. I see her talking to her girlfriends and they shut up when I am around. I think I am going to lose her soon to an older guy anyway."

"Why?"

"All she talks about is driving around in a car. It's like she thinks it is some kind of magic carpet. I even thought of borrowing yours."

"Please don't Jimmy. I know you can drive but you are not on my insurance. We just can't afford it. If you got caught we could be in a lot of trouble."

"Lets go for a ride mom. It's a beautiful night."

"Ok, but not too far. We can't afford to waste gas."

Mom and I got in the car and drove out onto a country road. It was not long before I had her blouse open. She was not wearing a bra, and I was playing with her breasts.

"What if someone sees Jimmy? Please stop that."

I kissed each nipple and started to suck.Mom began to moan and weave a little on the road.

"I'll stop if you let me drive for a while."

It was not easy to say this around a tit. My mouth was full.

"Ok, let me pull off the road and we will change places but only for a little while."

I sat up and mom pulled off the road. She moved to close her blouse but I held it open.

"Take it off completely mom."

She let it fall off her shoulders.

"Now lets change sides."

"I can't go out there like this. I told you we had to be careful honey."

"There isn't another car for miles. You'll be outside for just a second. Run around the front, through the lights. Go!"

Mom looked confused but jumped out of her side of the car. She ran around the front of the car, her breasts jumping wildly up and down. For just a second I thought about locking the doors and leaving her outside topless for a few seconds, but I couldn't, not this time. That's what school librarians are for. I crossed over into the driver's side and she jumped in. Mom was excited. So was I.

"Fun. wasn't it?"

"Maybe for you Jimmy but not for me. Now you wanted to drive so let's drive home. Give me back my blouse."

I gave her back her blouse but she did not put it on. Instead she sat as low as she could in the passenger seat. She was learning. I put the car in drive and started for home.

"Please keep in under thirty miles an hour honey. Do you have your seat belt on?

"No."

"Why not?"

"It would get in your way mom. Please unzip my pants and pull out my dick."

"Honey, I can't do that on the road while you are driving."

"Mom, I'm driving at thirty miles an hour on an empty road. What could happen?"

"I could bite it off if you got into an accident. I saw that once in a movie. I think Robin Williams was in it."

"Please mom."

She got on her knees, unzipped my pants and pulled me free. She held me in her right hand and squeezed pretty hard.

"So this is why you wanted to go for a ride, to fulfill another one of your fantasies? You wanted to be sucked off by your old mother while you are driving a car."

"Actually mom, any fabulously beautiful, topless woman would do, but you're the only one I know."

Mom was pleased. I could tell. She kissed the top of my dick.

"Shut up and drive."

Her head went down and I went up. Driving a car, with the window open and the wind blowing in you face while getting a blowjob is certainly one of the best feelings in the world. I could see my mother's back and I had the same feeling that I had when I was riding her ass. She was not 'my mother' at that moment. I could not see her face and all of the conflicting emotions about her being my mother and my lover just went away. She represented all women and all sex. I felt like I was part of something simpler and purer. I reached under and held one of her breasts. This was as good as life got, I thought. Shame I forgot the beer.

Mom held me in her mouth, slowly letting the muscles of her neck caress me, until we got home. She did have to come up for air every 30 seconds or so but that was ok. It felt wonderful. She sat up well before we got into our neighborhood. Mom was not going to take any chances near where we lived.

I parked and mom an I walked up onto the apartment's little back porch. We just stood there, looking out over the little town we lived in. We had a bit of a view.

Mom whispered, "You are one lucky motherfucker, Jimmy."

"I haven't gotten that far yet, mom."

We both laughed and went to bed.

About a week later dad called. Mom took the call and asked how Tommy was. Dad put Tommy on and they talked for a while. I could tell that she was resigned to his staying at his father's place. I think she understood that one son should go to each parent, even though he had not been much of a dad. I thanked God I was the one who had come back. Tommy didn't deserve mom. Let him try to score with that thankless whore his stepmother was. I hoped he got crotch rot. Dad came back on the line and asked to talk to me. He said something about his home always being available to me and that he might see fit to help me get a car. He could afford the insurance. I looked at mom. She was a vision of beauty, her breasts slowly rising and falling as she breathed. We were laying in bed together as usual and she could hear him quite clearly. I smiled at mom and told dad he could take the house, the car and everything else he could give me and shove them up his ass. I hung up.

Mom looked at me and her face actually glowed. She opened her legs. She guided me up inside of her and it was wet, warm and smooth. I completely lost the sense of where I ended and she began. We were one being. She gently bit my ear.

"Welcome home, Jimmy."

Epilog

Tommy fucked his step-mother and got crotch rot. I loved that.

Mom got a better job at the nursing home and she has quit the diner. Also the nursing home has a daycare center.

Mom has what she always really wanted, the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. We named her Margaret. Mom is still glowing.

I loved every swelling month of her pregnancy. I use to bury my face in her belly and feel our child kick. I put my ear against mom's belly and heard magical things.

Now that Margaret is born, the milk isn't bad either. Margaret gets all she wants and then I get a good drink every day. It really is amazing how much milk a human mother can provide if she is ask to. She loves it, some sort of earth mother, feeding the family sort of thing.

Sex with her became so strange and novel that I now, almost a year after Margaret was born, I find myself still getting horney around pregnant women. How weird is that?

The End and Thanks.

12