No Job Too Big

Story Info
New job leads to interesting encounter.
1.8k words
4.44
69.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year I began work at a new job. I was lucky to have gotten it, enough underqualified and overpaid to really make me want to meet and exceed expectations. That’s why it was 9pm on a Thursday night only a few weeks after I’d begun, and I was still in my office polishing up some reports that weren’t even due until the following Monday.

I had survived most of the day on coffee and suddenly realized I needed to use the bathroom. I had to go so bad that I was feeling the beginnings of an erection. I contemplated taking some extra time to take care of both problems, but decided against it – it was too soon after I had been hired to be taking stupid risks like that.

The offices were empty so I half-ran down the hall bent at the waist to keep the pressure off. I rushed into the huge bathroom and quickly unzipped my fly, tugging at the top of my shaft to pull the length and head of my cock from my pants. As I relieved myself I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, enjoying the slow relief. As the stream slowed I began to slowly stroke my cock, milking the last drops from it.

I heard what sounded like a slow exhale and opened my eyes. Standing not ten feet away was the cleaning lady. I’m not sure who was more embarrassed, but neither of us moved for a few seconds. Her eyes lingered at my waist, where my cock extended from my crotch across my palm where I was holding it to droop over my fingers. I had seen women stare at my size before but never someone I didn’t know first. This woman was probably in her thirties, a little older than I, and rather attractive. She was medium height, dark hair and eyes, and her chest stretched her uniform dress as she breathed.

My mind raced as I tried to think of polite ways to deal with the situation, but with each passing second I realized that we still hadn’t moved or spoken a word and the only perceptible noise was the sound of our breathing, which was becoming heavier. Without thinking, I let go of my cock and turned slightly to give her a better angle. She blinked and looked at me, then returned her gaze to the penis hanging thick between my legs. The air was charged and I felt the blood begin to enter my cock. It began to pulse and twitch. The head bobbed slightly. Her eyes narrowed slightly in anticipation, and I felt my shaft thicken and lengthen dramatically. The head rose to half mast and my erection throbbed visibly with my heart beat.

The woman let the mop fall against the bathroom wall. Her eyes were glued on my cock as she slid a hand between her legs. She let out a moan as my cock grew to its full length. She stopped her hand with a soft moan and looked into my eyes. She approached me slowly, cautiously, weighing each step. She stopped in front of me and looked from my eyes to my cock and back again. I tried to reach out to touch her but she prevented me, taking both my hands and pushing them back gently. Without a word she dropped to her knees and seemed to examine my penis, cocking her head from side to side to see it from different angles. Finally, she reached out with a hand and touched the tip, now glistening with a drop of precum.

My breath caught as she touched me. I wanted to have her right there, but I was at her mercy and she was taking her time. Her hand cupped my cock head and squeezed gently. She brought her other hand and gripped my shaft near the base. There were still six inches between hands, and she seemed to measure each one as she slid her now lubricated hand down from my cock head until it sealed with the ring of her other hand. My size was at its most impressive now, and she licked her lips with lust. Slowly she brought both hands up my shaft together, then just as slowly brought them back down again. My cock swelled and strained at her touch and I moaned audibly.

She began to stroke the shaft, sliding up to the tip and back down again with increasing speed and force. She felt my balls as she jerked me, lifting them up and squeezing them. She wanted me to cum. She looked up at me with eyes that nearly begged for my imminent release. I moaned and watched in ecstasy as she twisted her hands around my cock in rapid motion. My cock head swelled to a dark purple shine and I felt my balls tighten. It was coming and it would be big. My hips thrust involuntarily and she struggled to hold on to my cock as I began to hump her hands. Suddenly she dove onto my cock and took the head into her mouth. I could not move as she had me against the wall, both hands gripping my cock tightly and her mouth sealed around the head. The cum was boiling up and my knees began to buckle. A moment of strange calm and silence was followed by an explosion of cum from my cock and a loud moan from my mouth. I felt the cum jet into her mouth and her tongue and lips pulled yet more of it from me as she swallowed in hard gulps. Her hands were gripping and jerking so hard that the cum was coming out in fast jets. The pleasure was almost too great to bear and my legs trembled. As the orgasm diminished the cum came out in smooth jets and I began to breathe more regularly. She continued to suck and stroke and only after my cock softened did she look up at me, a gleam in her eye that I couldn’t quite recognize. She leaned forward and cupped my now limp cock in her hands, leaning her cheek and lips against it.

I closed my eyes and felt her caress my cock as if it were a baby, lifting it and kissing it softly along the smooth shaft. When she stopped it was as if I was being woken from a dream, but what I saw surprised me even more. She was unbuttoning her dress. It was a light blue uniform that completely hid what was beneath it, but as it came off I saw two enormous breasts being contained by a very basic bra that seemed inadequate for the job. Her panties were similarly basic, but her curves were perfectly placed and I was completely mesmerized by what was happening.

Completely naked now, she took me by the hand and walked me toward the sink. She placed two towels at the end and with a small jump she sat on the towels, facing me now. She pulled my head to her massive breasts and I kissed them with abandon. Her nipples extended and became firm as I sucked on them, licking all around her small pink areolas. She moaned and began parting her legs and pulling me closer to her. Her hands found my cock again and began to stroke, willing it back to life. As I lifted her breasts to my mouth and felt their size and weight my cock began to swell with new arousal. I reached around her body and pulled her tightly to me. I kissed her neck and chest and she pulled my cock up between our bodies so it lay against her stomach and the head fit snugly between her breasts. Slowly, her legs parted wider and I reached down to touch her. I found her wet with anticipation, her lips slippery and hot to the touch. Her clit was a firm button that I teased with a gentle caressing. She moaned and writhed under my touch and my cock swelled again to its full length. After a moment she pulled my hand from her and held it on her breast. She looked in my eyes and, laying back onto the counter with her legs spread wide at the edge, said the only word she would say: “please.”

I smiled and with a slow motion slid my cock length down her pussy, lubricating myself and stimulating her clitoris at the same time. I pushed my cock head into her easily, her wetness hot and thick around it. I worked it around a little in preparation, then I looked into her eyes and began slow penetration. Her eyes grew wider with each inch, and blinked slowly, the lids closing, pausing, and opening as I filled her. I felt her walls contracting and pulling me deeper. Finally I felt the end of her depths and I rested my cock there, letting her feel its size within her and feeling her massaging it along its length. Her fingers clenched my shoulders tightly and her face showed rapture. A long, quiet sigh escaped her lips. Her hands went to my waist and held me firmly. I pulled out slowly and slid back in again until I felt her hands at my hips. Again she held me there. I felt her contracting on my cock and she pushed me away gently with her hands. I pulled out slowly, angling my cock head high inside her. As I entered her again she did not stop me and I penetrated deeper. I felt her clenching and bucking as I began to stroke in long slow strokes. She held her breasts in her hands and squeezed them, wrapping her legs around me. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open as I stroked faster and harder. Her climax was approaching and I knew it would push me over the edge too. In one motion I lifted her off the counter and held her high. My cock was buried inside her and we rocked and pumped, thrashing in sexual abandon until with a cry she came, a gushing flow of wetness engulfing my cock and balls. She came hard, clenching and twisting on my cock. I felt my own orgasm approaching. I moaned and my cock throbbed wildly, releasing a long flow of cum deep inside her. Our juices mixed and I felt the wet warmth all down my legs. She leaned her head against my shoulder and rested, her breath cool on my sweaty neck.

My cock softened and fell out of her pussy of its own weight. She slowly slid down my body, then looked at me with a smile and kissed me once on the lips. I smiled but before I could say anything she grabbed her things and left. I was immediately embarrassed, and I even wondered if I had dreamt the whole incident. I cleaned up and walked back to my office in a daze. On my desk was a business card for “Linda’s Cleaning Services, for professional home and office cleaning. No job too big.” I smiled and put the card into my wallet.