No Kissing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie was silent for a long moment.

'If you can't handle that,' Nina said, 'we're not doing this. Those are my rules.'

'You're a nice girl. It would be a shame to have to cut you out of my life.' He sighed. 'But if we don't do this, we'll pretty much never talk again anyway. Right?'

'Pretty much.'

'Okay.' Charlie held out his hand. Nina shook it. Her skin was soft and cool.

They stared at one another for a moment.

'Uh,' Charlie said, 'do you mind if I have a quick shower first?'

'We're not doing it tonight,' Nina said. 'I'm not ready. Mentally. Free tomorrow?'

'Sure. I can come to you this time, if you want.'

She grinned. 'You will. But you'll do it here.'

Charlie tried to think of something clever to say. Couldn't.

Nina stood, brushed down her jeans with her hands, and walked over to the door.

'See you at eight,' she said. Then she was gone.

Later, Charlie lay in bed, staring at the ceiling and wondering if he'd dreamed the whole visit. Had Nina really asked him to fuck her? What was going to happen tomorrow night?

He pictured himself peeling off Nina's clothes, tracing her skin with his tongue, nudging his bulging cock into her slippery virgin pussy. But in his mind, it quickly became Jane's cunt between Jane's creamy thighs, Jane's fleshy tits in his eager hands, Jane's blonde locks spilling across his pillow, Jane's pink lips pinched between his teeth.

He stroked his aching cock until it spurted onto his belly. Then he sighed and went away to have a shower.

***

Charlie poked the hokkein noodles with a plastic fork which seemed softer than the noodles themselves. The bustling of the refectory – echoing voices, distorted music from a distant boombox, the wind beating at the windows – made a comforting white noise, shielding him from his thoughts.

'Hey,' Jane said.

He knew her voice instantly, even from just that one syllable. He turned around to see her standing near the table. Her magnificent boobs were exactly at eye level.

'Uh, hey,' he said.

She sat down next to him. 'How are you doing?'

'I'm good. What about you?'

'Just "good"? Henry said you were spectacular. That it was amazing how cheerful you were.'

Charlie stabbed some noodles with a fork. 'Yeah, I was in a good mood yesterday.'

'Or maybe you were lying to him, so he would lie to me.'

'What are you talking about?'

She put her hand on his shoulder. He could smell her fruity perfume. 'Come on, Charlie. I know you. You can't shut me out.'

'You shut me out,' he said, and regretted it immediately.

Jane was silent for a long moment. Then she said, 'I know you think you've blown your chance with me. You haven't.'

He tensed up. His heartbeat was like thunder in his ears. Had she just been testing him? Would she still consider–

'You never really had a chance to begin with,' she continued.

Charlie felt all the air leak out of him, like he was a punctured soccer ball.

'You also think we won't be friends any more,' Jane said. 'But you're wrong about that, too. Because you never had a shot, you haven't screwed anything up. I will always, always be here for you.'

Here for me, Charlie thought. Taunting me.

'That's really nice of you,' he said. 'But do you mind if today I just eat my lunch on my own?'

'No problem.' She stood, and Charlie fought the urge to look as her skirt rode up almost to her beautiful butt.

'Someday,' she said, 'you'll understand.'

***

Charlie had never felt so clean in his life.

He had used almost half a bottle of shower gel, scrubbing his face, his chest, his underarms, the backs of his knees, his feet, his penis – even the cleft between his buttocks.

Nina had never been this close to a man before. He knew that her own enjoyment wasn't her main objective, but it was important to him. He was determined to be a perfect specimen of manhood.

He rinsed, turned off the water and towelled his body dry. Then he brushed his teeth and his tongue vigorously until all he could smell was artificial mint.

He pulled on his best jeans and buttoned up a new flannelette shirt. It had looked okay in the shop, but it was a tiny bit too narrow in the shoulders. He was just trying to decide whether to change when there was a knock at the door.

He went and opened it. 'Nina, hi. I–' His jaw dropped. 'Wow.'

A goddess stood in the doorway.

Nina had brushed her hair into a glossy mane that hung around her neck like a time-lapse waterfall. Her eyes seemed somehow bigger and brighter, thanks to gentle touches of mascara and eyeshadow around them. She wore a satiny purple top with a scooping neckline, low enough that Charlie was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra beneath. She wore vine-patterned stockings which stretched down her long, lithe legs to a pair of glossy high-heeled shoes.

'You look–'

She pushed him inside and closed the door. 'We're not going to be flirting,' she said. 'But I know it's not just girls who need to be put in the right mood for sex. So I thought you could use some visual stimulation.' She twirled around. 'How did I do?'

'You look amazing,' Charlie said.

She beamed. 'Thank you. Take off your shirt.'

'Wow. No foreplay at all.'

'I didn't say that. Off.'

Charlie undid the buttons as quick as he could. 'Doesn't fit all that well anyway,' he mumbled.

Soon he was topless in front of her. He was fairly fit, but still found himself sucking in his gut and clenching his muscles slightly as her gaze roamed across his flesh.

'I'm going to be relying on you,' she said, 'to tell me what feels good. So you have to be completely honest with me. Leave nothing out. Got it?'

'Okay. Sure.'

Nina reached out and raked her fingernails across his ribs and down his belly.

He shivered. 'Tickles. In a good way.'

'Are boys' nipples as sensitive as girls'?'

'How would I know?'

'Good point.' Nina leaned forward and sucked one of Charlie's nipples into her mouth.

Charlie gasped as he felt her tongue swirl around the aureola.

She released him. 'How was that?'

'I liked it,' he said. 'Dan probably will, too.'

She didn't respond to that. Charlie wondered if, despite what she had told him, she did feel a bit guilty about Dan. She sucked on his other nipple, and started fumbling with his belt.

He exhaled, and stroked the back of her head as she nibbled on his chest. When his hand strayed down her back toward her butt, she pulled away.

'You'll get the chance to touch me everywhere,' she said, 'and I do mean everywhere. But not right now.'

She undid the buckle and pulled his jeans down his legs. His underwear came too, leaving him completely naked.

Nina stared at his throbbing erection.

'Oh,' she said.

'What's wrong?'

'Nothing. I... thought it would be smaller.'

Charlie wasn't sure whether to be flattered or offended.

'You've done this with other girls?' she asked.

'Sex training? Absolutely not.'

'I meant sex generally.'

'Yeah. I'm no sex virgin.'

She laughed nervously. 'And it fits in there?'

'Sure.'

'Okay. I should be fine, then. Sit down on the bed.'

Charlie did. She took one of the cushions from the previous night and kneeled in front of him.

'I've seen blowjob videos,' she said. 'Porn. But I've heard real life is different.'

Oh my God, he thought. This is really happening.

'Well,' he said, 'male porn stars probably aren't very sensitive. I can't speak for all men, but I, uh, like to be handled gently.'

Nina extended her tongue and ran it along the side of his dick, base to tip.

'Like that?' she asked.

He sucked in a shaky breath. 'Yeah. Like that.'

She kissed the sides gently, her exhalations tickling his skin. He sighed contentedly.

'Keep talking,' she breathed.

'Um, okay. The most sensetive part is the foreskin, the bit right beneath the head. It's... oh!'

Her tongue was flicking at the tender wrinkles beneath the tip of his cock. 'This bit?'

'Yes,' he groaned. 'That's like, the male equivalant of a clitoris I guess. And the whole head is very–'

Suddenly the top of his penis was enveloped by her hot, wet mouth. Her tongue rolled around the sensitive flesh, making sucking noises like a pup at its mother's teat.

'Yeah,' he gasped. 'That bit. I can barely think while you're doing that to me.'

Nina released him with a pop. 'This blowjob isn't free. What other tips do you have?'

He thought about making a pun and decided against it. 'You can use your hands as well,' he said.

She rubbed her palm over the head of his dick. 'Like this?'

'That's good, but I was thinking about the shaft.'

'Oh, I see.' She curled her hand around his cock, squeezed, and started stroking up and down. 'Like this?'

'Yeah. And if you suck on–'

He didn't need to finish the sentence. Nina slurped the tip back into her mouth and stroked a little faster as her tongue slithered around his foreskin.

'Holy shit,' he gasped. 'You're incredible.'

With her free hand, she touched his balls. He flinched. 'Gentle!'

She let his penis slip out of her mouth, but kept stroking it. 'I shouldn't touch there?'

'No – I mean, you can, but...' Charlie tried to figure out a way to explain something he'd never before had to articulate. 'The balls don't feel any pleasure. Only pain. But the scrotum can feel both.'

'Ah.' She raked her fingernails gently over his ball sack. 'So this is better.'

He shivered. 'That's good.'

It was good. And when she slurped his throbbing cock back into her mouth, it became indescribable. He was being stimulated in three different places – tip, shaft, balls – and in three different ways – sucking, stroking, scratching. He could already feel an orgasm growing in his belly.

'Okay, that's enough,' he said, reluctantly.

She kept licking and suckling and squeezing.

'I'm serious,' he groaned. 'If you keep doing that I'm going to come in your mouth, and then we can't have sex.'

She swallowed more and more of him, deeper and deeper into her throat. He was reaching the point of no return.

'Nina!' he gasped. He tried to pull her head away from his crotch, but she batted his hands away and clamped her lips around his trembling dick.

'Nina, I – oh God!'

His penis erupted, twitching and throbbing. He felt the jets of come fill her mouth, lubricating her ministrations as her tongue kept swirling around his bursting penis until she had sucked him dry.

He stayed upright just long enough to watch her swallow the last squirt before he collapsed backwards onto the bed.

'Jesus, Nina,' he breathed.

Nina wiped a streak of come from her lips with the back of her hand. 'How did I do?'

Charlie's heart was pounding in his chest. 'That was by far the best blowjob I've ever had.'

'Guys like it when a girl swallows, right?'

'Any guy worth a damn won't care,' he said, although secretly he had found the sight curiously satisfying. Some evolutionary instinct that hated to see sperm rejected.

She shrugged. 'Well, I liked it. Kind of like pancake batter.' She glanced at her watch and stood. 'I should go.'

Charlie sat up. 'What? Go? Go where?'

'Home.' Nina pointed it his slowly deflating cock. 'It'll be a while before you're good to go again, right?'

'Well, yeah, but–'

'So I'll come back tomorrow night and we can try some other stuff.'

'Contrary to what you might have heard,' Charlie said, 'most guys like cuddling after orgasm.'

'Remember why we're here. I don't need any practice with cuddling. Are you free tomorrow night, or not?'

Charlie sighed. 'I'm free.'

'Great. See you at eight.'

Nina slipped out the door and was gone. Charlie sat on the bed for a while, naked, listening to the silence.

Commitment-free sex with a hot girl who wanted to try everything. No strings attached. Wasn't that every man's dream? Then why did he feel so empty?

When he was deciding whether or not to do this, he had been consumed by wondering whether or not he should. But he had never paused to wonder whether or not he could. His penis was up to the task, but was his heart? He slumped back onto the bed, scratching his belly.

Could he make love without making love?

***

Nina wasn't in class.

Charlie barely heard the lecturer's droning voice, barely saw the powerpoint slides, barely heard the mumbles and whispers around him. Where was she? Had he done something wrong? Something which meant she didn't want to see him?

Or was he being egocentric? She could be sick. Or studying for a different class. There were any number of explanations for her absence.

Whatever the reason, it was disappointing. He had been looking forward to seeing her all day, and had reserved the seat next to him with a bag. When he got back to his room, he would have to call her and check that she was all right.

'Any questions?' the lecturer asked. She waited a fraction of a second before continuing. 'Okay, then. Please read chapter 19 before next week. Email me if you have any issues.'

She walked out, and Charlie started gathering his things as the class followed her.

He ran into Henry on his way out.

'Hey,' Henry said. 'Where have you been?'

'Hmm?'

'I haven't seen you at the Gossamer.'

'Oh. Yeah, I've been studying.'

'So who's the girl?'

Charlie glanced over, a little too sharply. 'What girl?'

'The one you were meeting the other night.'

Had he mentioned a girl? Charlie didn't think so.

'A girl?' he said. 'I wish. I had a phone call scheduled with my Mum and Dad.'

'Oh. How are they doing?'

'They're good. On holiday in Perth at the moment, but they should be home in a few days.'

Henry didn't look entirely convinced. 'Well, come on. Let me buy you a drink.'

Charlie smiled. 'Thanks, but I have to get going. The first draft of my psych assignment is due at midnight. I've barely started.'

'But–'

'Tomorrow, okay? I'll buy you a drink. Expensive beer or cheap whisky, your choice.'

Henry laughed. 'Yeah, okay. Good luck.'

Charlie jogged back to his dorm, wondering what to wear for his date with Nina tonight.

Not a date, he reminded himself. She has a boyfriend.

But he wasn't allowed to buy her any gifts – the least he could do was look nice for her, as she had done for him. Perhaps those new chinos?

He opened the door.

Nina was in his bed, the sheets pulled up to her neck.

'I let myself in,' she said. 'Hope you don't mind.'

'Uh, how?' Charlie stepped in and closed the door quickly. 'Hi, by the way.'

'Hi. I'm a resident advisor. I have the master key.'

'Wow. I'm glad it's you, rather than someone else.'

'In your bed?'

'No – I mean, yes, but what I was trying to say was that I'm glad it's you with the master key.'

She shifted in the bed. Charlie could see the outline of her hips beneath the sheets.

'You weren't in class,' he said.

'My dildo was too small,' she replied.

He nodded before he realised that what she said hadn't made any sense.

'I went to buy a bigger one,' she said. 'To prepare.'

'Oh.' Charlie felt himself blushing, although there was no reason to be embarrassed. It was personal information, but not as personal as his cock in her mouth.

'How did it go?' he asked.

'The buying, or the inserting?'

'Uh, both.'

'Easier than expected. Are you coming in, or what?'

He approached the bed. 'Why did you show up early?'

She shrugged.

He waited.

'I know you're going to see me naked,' she said. 'But the thought of undressing in front of you – it just made me nervous. Sorry. I'm not sure why.'

Charlie closed the curtains, went back to the door and turned out the light. The room vanished.

'Thank you,' Nina said in the darkness.

'You're welcome.' Charlie walked back toward the bed, arms outstretched as his eyes adjusted. Soon he could see Nina's outline against the mattress.

He kicked off his shoes, peeled off his shirt and slipped into bed beside her. The warmth of her naked body surrounded him. He leaned over to kiss her–

'No,' she said. 'Remember the rules.'

'Oh.' He had forgotten.

'But you can touch me,' she said. 'To get in the mood. If you need to.'

His penis was already straining against his trousers, but he reached out to her anyway. His fingers brushed her collarbone and traced her skin down to her breast – small and soft like a water balloon. He tweaked her nipple, felt it go hard, and then slid his hand down the side of her body and reached around to cup her muscular rump.

Her breaths came a little faster. Charlie's heart hammered his ribs.

Nina's arms wrapped around his naked chest. One of her hands slithered up his spine to his neck and his hair.

He touched the back of her thigh, then the side, then the front. He eased his hand between her legs and traced upwards to the soft, warm lips of her pussy. She was wet, and she had shaved.

'Do guys like that?' she asked.

'It's like the swallowing,' he said. 'Some men like it, but any guy who demands it is a prick.'

She unbuttoned the front of his jeans and reached inside. While she wrapped her hand around his cock, he reached over to the dresser and opened up the hollowed-out romance novel in which he kept his condoms.

'You're ready,' Nina said.

'Almost.' Charlie unwrapped the condom, squeezed his cock head into it and rolled it down the shaft.

'How do you want to do this?' he asked.

She swung her leg across him and crawled up, straddling him. 'Like this, first,' she whispered.

His dick was straining at the air, as though it could smell pussy nearby. Nina reached back and grabbed it.

'Remember,' she said. 'Tell me everything.'

He nodded. Then, realising that she could probably barely see him, he said, 'I will.'

She lined him up with her entrance, and slid down. Her pussy, hot and slick, swallowed the head of his penis.

Nina exhaled and rocked back and forth atop him, taking a little more of his length with each thrust.

'How does that feel?' he asked.

'You tell me.'

'Uh, it's good. Not too fast, not too slow.'

She pushed further down, taking more of him in. Her pointed nipples scraped his chest. She rested her hands on his shoulders.

'Can I put my weight on you? Like this?'

'Sure.' He reached around and grabbed her buttocks, kneading them with his fingers as he felt the muscles working. Her pussy clenched his cock like a tight fist. He gasped as she pushed him in deeper and deeper.

'And we'd be kissing, right?' she breathed. 'I mean, normally.'

Their faces were practically touching already. Her hair made a curtain around his head, shutting out the rest of the world.

'Yes,' he said. 'Normally.'

Finally he was all the way in. They rested for a moment. He felt something inside her squeezing and releasing him. Pelvic floor muscles? He couldn't remember his high school sex education classes.

'That's good,' he said. 'Whatever it is you're doing.'

'Okay.' She started sliding back and forth again, milking his cock between her hips. She arched her back, and Charlie took the opportunity to lean forward and suck one of her breasts into his mouth. He could almost fit the whole thing inside.

'Oh, God,' she whispered.

He ran his fingers up and down her spine as he thrust into her, slowly building up the tempo. Her butt cheeks bounced in his hands. He held them apart, relishing the opportunity to go deeper.

'Okay,' she groaned. 'I think I've mastered this position.'

Charlie grinned. 'You sure have. What's next?'

'What would you like? Doggy-style?'

Charlie would have liked doggy-style – the chance to fondle her butt some more, and watch himself disappearing into her over and over – but he knew there was only one way he would get to taste her pussy.

'Sixty-nine,' he said.

She giggled. 'Haven't we done blowjobs already?'

'Not upside down. It's completely different.'

'Hmm. I'll be the judge of that.'

She slid off his hard-on, dismounted and swivelled around. Soon her beautiful butt was in Charlie's face. He could see her pussy dripping in the gloom, just above her puckered anus.